[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swedish government begins creating imams.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 32
File: image.png (667 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
667 KB, 750x1334
http://archive.is/DysPp

>In 2008, the Swedish government debated this issue but concluded that it would not get involved in Islamic training because it would be in breach of the government’s religious neutrality doctrine.

>But Kista Folk High School will now take the matter in its own hands by teaching Islamic theology to students with an aid provided by the Swedish state.
>>
I want to leave this hell.
>>
>>75043477
This is sensible policy. Russia has similar system, there is one "approved" state-sponsored muslim school of thought, and those who deviate from it are considered wahhabis and shit. Basically it's a way to put religion on a short leash.
>>
>>75043533
Does Sweden having any rights to speak your mind? Cause it seems as if they are really trying to push equality and non judgement with everything someone does.
>>
>>75043477
that's a better move rather than taking imams from the Saudis
>>
>>75043863
You're only allowed to speak your mind if you're a cuck and all news are censored.
>>
>>75043863
>Does Sweden having any rights to speak your mind?

they do but if it isn't PC it will kil your social and professional life
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1271
>>75043931
Sweden has some of the best freedom of the press in the world
>>
>>75044019
they censor themself
>>
Literally nothing bad with this.

It's better to have state-taught imams who doesn't believe that homosexuals should get thrown off a roof instead of these corrupt imams we have imported from shitskin countries.
>>
>>75044019
>Germany
>good freedom of press
How about no.
>>
>>75043533
>I want to leave this hell
Don't worry, Sven. You'll get your revenge soon.
>>
>>75044019
how come America is in the yellow zone?
>>
>>75044090
Good perspective

I never thought of it that way but you're right

If you're gonna have Muslims in your country may as well make sure they get the all-inclusive LGBTQIA-friendly state sanctioned bastardized version of Islam
>>
>>75043842
You'd have a point if Swedes were as Draconian as Russians with dissenters.

The Swedes don't seem that likely to crackdown on extremism and Muslims will continue gravitating to extremists.
>>
>>75044019
What is the source on this shit
>>
File: 1371225982572.gif (3 MB, 237x329) Image search: [Google]
1371225982572.gif
3 MB, 237x329
>>75043959
This is especially true if you live in bigger cities, it's not so bad outside of those but who knows how long that will last.

I just wish my family didn't live here ;_;
>>75044019
All our news censor themselves.
>>
>>75044134
Because we allow people to print things that may hurt the feelings of some people other than white men
>>
File: 1463978074118.png (203 KB, 344x337) Image search: [Google]
1463978074118.png
203 KB, 344x337
>>75043477
>mfw Sweden will manage to turn even Islam into a cuck religion
>>
>>75044250
Look at the bottom left corner of the map
>>
>>75044209

That's basically the only way to create new branches of Islam nowdays though.

You can't have people like Martin Luther smashing up signs on mosque doors telling people of the much better version of Islam like when protestantism was invented.
>>
>>75043477
Clearer than ever that they want Sweden to be muslim. Complete replacement of the local population and culture.

>>75044090
It's a clear attempt to normalize Islam as a culture integrated within the population. In other words: making Islam have a bigger representation and making muslims more at home while the dying local population feels more alien everytime.
>>
>>75044019
why the fuck do they not add years to these kinds of maps holy shit what is wrong with researchers
>>
>>75044090
>Literally nothing bad with this.

I agree actually. It's quite possible that this is the EU beginning its brainwashing programs on mudslimes. After all, they're good at it, look how they've programmed white Europeans.

They still all need to be lined up and shot, but yeah.
>>
>>75043477
Lol the Swedes are a great African people. In'shallah.
>>
>>75044305
im not so sure about that,
>>
>>75043477
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>75044382
Retarded or just pretending?

Look at the map again

It has a big banner across the top that includes the year for which it is relevant
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 601x508
>>75044324
It's your country. You can do whatever you find the resolve to do. I'm just saying that I wouldn't hold my breath for this having any desirable effect.

It's just as likely these imams attract Swedish natives to cuckslam while the salafi and thug sects continue doing what they're doing unchallenged.
>>
File: sweden 1984.webm (2 MB, 1368x768) Image search: [Google]
sweden 1984.webm
2 MB, 1368x768
>>75044019
>>
>>75044584
There really is no other option

The Muslims are there to stay so may as well try to pacify the religion by pumping out imams schooled in the state sanctioned Islamic jurisprudence
>>
>>75044767
They could eliminate welfare and ban Islamization as Viktor Orban has in Hungary. The end result is self deportation.
>>
>>75044950
We both know that's never going to happen in Sweden or any other Western European nation
>>
>>75043477
GOOD MASHALLAH YA RABBI YA RAHMAN! I love seeing the racist kaffirs cry about this
>>
>>75043533
Sven, buy guns.
You are one of the most gun-free countries in Europe. Buy guns.
>>
>>75044719
Poor Sweden
>>
>>75043886
>that's a better move rather than taking imams from the Saudis
This, however the MOST sensible move is to:
- Ban Mosques
- Break up Ghettos
- Monitor all internet traffic to known extremist sites
- Check up on regular frequenters. Give them a little scare if they seem serious.
>>
>>75044019
white = cuck
black = uncucked
>>
>>75045012
No. Not so long as they are state sanctioning Islam. This is why it's a bad idea.

Far better to let this infection fester, then amputate rather than letting it poison the whole body. Doing nothing is preferable to this.
>>
State sanctioned imans basically means you are banning certain sects if islam. It might be the second best solucion long term though (the best one being to expel muslims).
While you're at it you'll need a big police informant network present in every mosque, because some of those non-sanctioned imams are very bold with encouraging sharia-bullshit.
>>
>>75045135
Yeah it is a pretty good map for determining level of Jewish control in nations except for Russia which is ZOG to the max
>>
File: kebab removal tool.jpg (59 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
kebab removal tool.jpg
59 KB, 1155x1155
>>75045117
That's a lot of work and cost a fuckload more than pic related.
>>
>>75045174
You act those Sweden will reach some turning point where the people will go full Third Reich but I'm about to school you on the issue

Swedes are taught from their earliest days that Muslims and Africans are innocent angels and that white people are evil Nazis so to make up for that they must sacrifice what they have so that Muslims and Africans can enjoy Sweden too because we're all people!
>>
leftists really believe they can "educate" muslims into their bullshit... Top kek, the only thing they would create is fundamentalists that will rekt any libtard ideology.
>>
>>75045279
Do those even exist in Sweden?

I bet there's more ammo at my local Wal-Mart than there is in entire Swedish cities
>>
>>75043477
I can't find an actual REAL job but at least the government in virginia is paying niggers who have murdered people to STOP murdering a full time wage. at least sweden is paying preachers to build suicide bomb vests.

at least the average little nigger gets more in state money per year than I would working full time.

cool situation. no one better expect a single democrat to be spared when this is all over. protect your democratic mother and you're a dead man. they all die.
>>
>>75045357
It's about creating imams to replace the old ones who are dying and to fill new vacancies in existing mosques

Honestly given the political climate in Sweden it really is their best option
>>
Arabia Saudi is exporting imans to spread wahabism. What will you do about this?
>>
>>75044090
>corrupt imams we have imported from shitskin countries

Oh hey guise you're practicing your religion wrong.

>It's better to have state-taught imams

Listen to our state-taught imams that;

>doesn't believe that homosexuals should get thrown off a roof

that will go over well with real Muslims, I'm sure
>>
>>75045430
Stockholm actually has a huge amount of gun crime.
>>
>>75045430
There are more dildos in the average male swedes home than there are bullets in the entire western world.
>>
>>75045496
You understand all these faggots will take the Hajj at some point? When they do, all this farsical liberalization will be undone as they're ridiculed for their gauge earrings and harems of Swedish fuccboi trannies. They'll return pissed at Sweden for making them look like fools to the OG Saudis and Somalis

This is just more Swedumb.
>>
>>75045193
first euro nation that forms a foreign legion to build a nongovernmental army to sweet through europe and exterminate the lesser races has me as a volunteer.

"Gradual" incentives are not "second best" solutions because there is no incentive for ME to live in a society where they give more money to muslims and murderers than to hardworking, talented people. there's no society to LIVE there let alone work and be persecuted.

people will give their lives for europe if they get something in return. the "second best solutions" ALWAYS involve whites giving MORE and subhumans recieving MORE. that's not second best, genius

the muslims die, or europe is gone forever. choose one. choosing "peace" will only end with YOU dead. the smart and talented can simply escape. beg for our help while you still ahve the chance.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 362x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 362x362
>>75045701
>>
>>75043477
The Swedish government is doing to Islam what it did to Christianity
>>
>>75045779
They won't because if you aren't financially able to than Hajj isn't required and most Muslims in Sweden are very poor as they can't get jobs because they don't speak Swedish and have no skills and are illiterate even in their native tongue

Unless Sweden starts paying for Muslims to take the Hajj which I could definitely see happening
>>
>>75045701
>home

I think you mean anus Danishbro
>>
>>75044019
Why is Greece and Italy orange? I've never heard of heavy censorship there.
>>
>>75045780
Go back to stormfront with your autistic "RAHOWA" fantasies
>>
Honestly I believe this to be a good thing. Better control the invading horde with a homebrew propaganda rather than leave them to become sleeper cells for the arabs.
>>
>>75045896
The Imams will not be so poor and secular as tomor take it. Their mosques will almost certainly end up sponsoring their imams to take the Hajj.

Book it.
>>
>>75043477
yay lets spend more money on stopping assimilation
FUCK europe
>>
>>75045950
Because they have political parties that say not so nice things about immigrants

The map is a complete farce and the fact that if you showed the average German or swede that map and they'd agree with it only serves to further the ridiculousness of it
>>
>>75043842
Even muslim countries have tried doing that and never been able to due to how islam is organized. No state can control Islam which is why muslim countries still are religious even after 100 years of being ruled by atheists and anti-islamic figures like mustafa kemal, mubarak, hafez al-assad, abdelaziz bouteflika and so on and so forth. All of them tried to control islam and jailed and tortured anyone who said that the rules of islam was good, the state sponsored imams was 100% against the rules of islam and called them old fashioned, but people still are religious.
>>
>>75044019
>america
>worse freedom of press than germany, sweden, austria etc.

Who came up with that shit?
>>
>>75046032
tomor="to not"
>>
>>75046032
The Hajj isn't an indoctrination camp it's a few days of doing some autistic shit in the desert like throwing rocks at a wall and shitting in the open
>>
>>75045950
The map considers things like "able to post racist or misogynist material" to be downgrades.
>>
File: ISIL fighters recruited.png (558 KB, 618x792) Image search: [Google]
ISIL fighters recruited.png
558 KB, 618x792
>>75045834
No, they are creating the fertile ground for muslim extremists to take over and thrive. Muslims in Sweden are more radicalized than the once in the Middle-East, which is the general trend in Europe. With a few exceptions, Sweden not among them.
>>
>>75043477
SWEDEN
>>
>>75045971
I don't even know what that stands for

give me ONE good reason to continue to live in america when idiots like you propose a "compromise" in which we give MORE than we are already giving.

I refuse to live here if they're going to continue legalizing killing white people. that doesn't make me stormfront. I will leave the west. have fun with your "compromises"
>>
>>75046163
Yall fuckers just come to America already

But leave the leftists behind to enjoy their "cultural enrichment"
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 208x243
>>75046127
Good goy. The Hajj is just like Christcucks touring Jerusalem. Nothing nefarious happens in Saudi Arabia.

heh heh heh.
>>
>>75043477
OMG. Soon they will be releasing stupid fatwas too. RIP Sweden.
>>
File: 5DimDy6p.jpg (12 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
5DimDy6p.jpg
12 KB, 248x248
i prefer that the state funds imam training
rather than letting the saudis funding it
>>
Save meeeeee
>>
>>75043477
how mad is this going to make SA and other muslim fundies? since I doubt they'll enjoy loosing monopoly on their thing
>>
All the existing state sponsored muslim groups hide under the guise of muh rights, muh equality, but several investigative tv programs have gone under cover and in every fucking case the imam says one thing to the open press, and something completely different to the under cover reporter. And they keep inviting extremist speakers. We had the mentor of OBL, Salman Al-Ouda, in Malmo a couple of weeks ago speaking to the "moderate" civil society.

Why the fuck would this be any different. It will be infiltrated by islamists in no time, and we have no idea what they're even saying in their disgusting fucking language.
>>
>>75046395
Is the Netherlands beyond saving?
>>
>>75044019
>sweden white
that shit is a complete lie
>>
File: 001.webm (418 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
001.webm
418 KB, 640x360
>>
>>75046470
it already is. a good example is how muslims translators are helping to cover up muslims who have killed christians in the refugee camps
>>
>>75044019
>freedom of the press
no such thing
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 650x488
>>75046306
Saudi Arabia has some seriously fine women

They'll be getting all up in that
>>
File: 1977540186573.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1977540186573.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>75046542
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>75045950
>>75046046
Italy is censored tho
>>
>>75046553
The nations colored in white on the map have it

The rest of the world doesn't
>>
>>75044019
Yeah right. Both Swedish media and police are censoring themselves to fit their shitty narratives.
The police even have a response code for immigration related matters, which they refuse to acknowledge. And all Swedish media are still claiming that these grown up dindus are children.
>>
File: SwedenYES.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SwedenYES.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>75043477
Sweden is doomed
There would be no more Viking blood in the next 10 years, majority of Swedes would be mixed with Arab blood & their children will be mongrels
>>
>>75043477
Sweden slow down.. no really.
And i say that as an Austrian getting cheated out of his new right wing leader :(
SLOW THE FUCK DOWN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY
>>
File: 1463623134880.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1463623134880.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>75044719

Holy fucking shit Swedistan.
>>
>>75046487
Amsterdam and large cities are gone friend

Smaller and further regions like Limburg are fine, we are supposed to have a refugee shelter here in Maastricht but I haven't seen a single one or any drastic change
>>
File: Swedish Chilren.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Swedish Chilren.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>75046717
Majority of Swede agree with it, so you cant really do anything about it. There should be a big HABBENING where a lot of people get hurt in Sweden so people will wake up
>>
>>75046752
Elias can get it

Anyone got the full webm of Elias?
>>
>>75046906
Sad to hear!

I've always admired the Netherlands

I hope you guys will be okay but you're such a small population you could easily be swamped by migrants ;__;
>>
ITT:

>retards who would have the Saudis train imams rather than a sane, secular government.

Retards indeed.
>>
>>75045701
kek
>>
Swedish censorship is more inofficial and subtle. The establishment media, along with state sponsored SVT and SR (radio) all embark from a common acceptance that they stand for the only morally correct and justifiable way to report the news.

For example they always and only show pictures of refugee mothers and children, omitting the fact that like 90% of the fugees are young males. If you point out the error of their ways with numbers, statistics and facts, they are not met with objective arguments, but with accusations of racism and accusations of benefitting our only immigration critical party.

In fact, I would even say that the Swedish debate climate lacks any base in the objective reality, everything depends on the whims and emotions of who ever is speaking.
>>
File: CuckMeOver.jpg (60 KB, 388x373) Image search: [Google]
CuckMeOver.jpg
60 KB, 388x373
>>75043533
Then dig yourself a cosy grave, because it's nowhere to leave from mussy invasion above ground. So either die or stop being a sissy and go claim ancestors land back.
>>
>>75046956
You have no idea how bad I want a, big, local happening. Just suicide bomb something in Cuckholm, spark the flame.
>>
>>75043863
stockholm syndrome, not even kidding.
they are fucked and they know it and they are playing along in some sort of mental shock state
>>
>>75043842
Is Sahih Bukhari still banned in Russia? Because that was one hell of a move against Islam.
>>
>>75046906

t. Never been to Amsterdam

Not saying it isn't shit, but it's the tip of the iceberg.. Places like Gouda and Ede are probably in deeper because they lack capacity and resources to deal with issues. See the recent car burnings.
>>
>>75046906
kill them and bury the bodies in the forest.

these things start slow but you NEED to do them.

it will expand when you get large enough that participating in killing muslims/leftists begins to award social status. when you have violent force you can also use this to guarantee safety to citizens, provide wives, provide jobs, everything that people are supposed to get from the current government, but don't.

usurp the function of government. your real government's purpose is to pay for murderers, niggers, and dying people. they've forgotten the true purpose.

it all begins with killing people and buring them in the forest. I know you think I'm kidding, but I'm not. this is EXACTLY ho isis started
>>
File: 1456341590265.png (102 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1456341590265.png
102 KB, 258x245
>>75043931
>>75044264

>be a Finn, work in Stockholm for a year in a software company
>constantly make racist jokes and laugh about brown immigrants committing crime
>cucks taking offense point out that I'm an immigrant but no fucks given
>ironic, considering they're not above being racist to Finns and whispering the word "finnjävel" to each other
>leave the country after finishing the country

Nice salary but it was a shit gig, wouldn't do it again.
>>
File: 501928571892.jpg (64 KB, 345x431) Image search: [Google]
501928571892.jpg
64 KB, 345x431
>>75044019
The Brazilian media was the core weapon used to overthrow the communists. Talk about freedom of press with "visible problems".
>>
>>75047434

Finishing the contract*
>>
>>75047026
>but you're such a small population
Literally over 3 times larger than Sweden at 17mil compared to their 5ish iirc.
> you could easily be swamped by migrants ;__;

Most of the problems we have are with 3nd generation Moroccans and Turks whose parents and grandparents came here in the 60s. Because of that new swarms being given citizenship are not as likely as in some countries around us. Though there are still way too many applying.
>>
>>75047267
so let me ask all you europeans

why are you even STILL THERE?

why the fuck haven't you left or started killing yet? are you simply waiting to die?

surely you don't see a future for yourselves where you aren't either killing, being illed, or living in extreme poverty due to social collapse?

WHY ARE YOU EVEN THERE

I meet so many of you abroad and NONE OF THEM HAVE PLANS TO GO BACK
>>
>>75047509

Sweden is about 10 million.
>>
>>75047528

Because our day to day lives are barely effected. Just in minor ways.. Most people are not troubled by immigrants because they tend to stick to their shit hoods..

It's mostly just very expensive.
>>
>>75045931

Nah, He means shed. Swedish males aren't allowed homes anymore. Especially married ones.
>>
>>75046542
Oy vey shut it down!
>>
>>75047594

Still peanuts compared to us, when you take size into account. Dutch population density is insane.
>>
So many fucking retards ITT. Do you believe you can have a state controlled imams program and no other imam will be available in the country? Muslims will let non-muslims tell them who can teach their religion or not? The bluepill is stong over here.
>>
>>75047528
I got plans on moving to maine, actually. Just need to finish some things here. I will learn from the errors made by stupid people that i could not change, and apply that knowledge inna new country.
>>
>>75044019
Well that "freedom of the press" chart has it's shit backwards. You have high "freedom" in countries where there is a press with very little deviation from official truth and they are all in collusion.

In countries with problems with the freedom of the press, there are usually more political views in the media, thus the problem surfaces from time to time.

Believe me, there is no dissenting views in any of the highest ranked countries. That is a fact.
>>
>>75047757

If the way of Christianity in Europe is any indication pluralism will literally kill Islam in a matter of decades. Religion doesn't handle having multiple interpretations well.
>>
>>75046069
>All of them tried to control islam and jailed and tortured anyone who said that the rules of islam was good
>jailed and tortured

maybe this is the source of extremism, duh? sweden is doing it the humane way, and so far, no terrorism, no wahhabites, nothing...
>>
File: image.png (39 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39 KB, 150x150
>>75047032
>swedes are smart and strong enough to actually control islam
>>
Did anyone read this?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36377394
Right wing niggas are so retarded
>>
>>75047832
>Believe me, there is no dissenting views in any of the highest ranked countries. That is a fact.

Can't speak for Sweden, but what you're saying isn't true for the Netherlands. We have a pretty diverse media network, especially since the internet.
>>
>>75043477
BWAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>75047032
>retards who would have the Saudis train imams rather than a sane, secular government.
How about not training imams?
How about not letting them in?
How about shooting them while they're on their shitty boats?
>>
>>75047434
Exactly. Swedes have never had any problem discriminating against Finns. Many Finnish kids have been bullied by Swedish teachers for being Finns, but now they're soooo tolerannn and anti-ratciss humanitarian superpowers. Humorous.
>>
File: dob.jpg (63 KB, 634x522) Image search: [Google]
dob.jpg
63 KB, 634x522
>>75044019
> mfw Ireland
>>
>>75044019
>good freedom of the press
>According to the press
>>
>>75047940
Good for you. In Finland we really don't have any variation in media, it's all about the official truth led by our public broadcaster. Day in and day out, you can check the media, but it's the same news on every source.

Most of my friends don't even read finnish news because of this.
>>
Swedes do NOT understand Islam.

This is one of the most offensive things Sweden could do for the Muslims in Sweden. But they don't perceive reality let alone this specific slight.
>>
>>75043477
It's kinda depressing to witness an entire nation and ethnicity willingly commit mass suicide right before your eyes.

RIP Sven. I sincerely mean that.
>>
>>75047865
They might succeed at turning a good percentage of their Muslims to degenerate lifestyle if they treat them smartly since afterall they are humans and humans are prone to degeneracy as part of their nature
>>
>>75044719
>>75046542
This was the Dailymail blocking swedish IPs because they mentioned the name of the criminal or some shit.

Still terrible.
>>
>>75048057
Same thing Germans do with the poles. People are naturally tribal, and that tribal nature is stifled. They aren't allowed to criticize what would be the natural target, Islam and niggers, so they redirect it to other Whites because its acceptable.
>>
>>75047664
they won't stick to their hoods for long, and the expenses are only beginning

the minute someone holds a metaphorical knife to my throat, demands money from me, and then invites five more of his friends into my house is the minute I leave

>>75047815
here be niggers. consider it as a stopgap.

you might want to seriously consider moving to a place as shitty as thailand or vietnam, both of which actually have superior transport, police, and general infrastructure/safety.

america is nearly a third world country. our problems are just less "acute" than yours

no clue why someone would choose to live her when you could be 7 inches deep no condom in a thai pussy with huge tits
>>
>>75047832
what the fuck are you even saying? "freedom ain't free"? lay off the vodka you schizoid...
>>
>>75048191
>Muslims are human
lolno
>>
>>75047846
niggers aren't very religious but they still manage to find a way to cut people to pieces and scatter the bits on top of rape victims.

you think I'm kidding?
>>
>>75048203
>thailand or vietnam
>better police
>better safety
Are you fucking kidding? Thailand has a shit load of Muslims blowing shit up all the time, and their police are brutal authoritarian types.
>>
>>75048238
>Italians
>not Muslims rape babies
>>
>>75048237
You don't have issues with press freedom if they are slaves of the government and only write about the official truth.

But you wouldn't understand you fucking mongoloid piece of shit.
>>
>>75048191
islam is more degenerate than even sweden, lmao. at least swedes don't approve of butchering genitals and killing your own daughters!
>>
>>75043477
>1/7th the population of the UK
>only slightly smaller than 1/2 my UK folder

My swedone folder just keeps metastasizing.
>>
>>75048125

That sucks. In NL the state broadcaster is pretty left leaning, but it has competition from commercial RTL news which is more on the right. On top of that public tv funding largely goes to so called 'ledenomroepen' which are broadcasters started by the public. If you get enough members you can get funding and TV time on the public channel. Only the NOS is state run like the BBC for instance.. Besides that most public TV is made for the members of different broadcasters which tend to aim at different groups. Right, left, young, old, liberal, socialist, Christian etc. If you manage to get members, you have access to public TV.
>>
>>75048295
I'm not kidding. have you ever been? bangkok is safer than LA, new york, or any other major city.

I was never shaken down for a bribe, and to top it all off, authoritarianism is GOOD you fucking idiot

oh btw thailand has the murder rate of montana. they're not smart people but they're pretty nice. and they also bomb the muslims.

but go ahead, feel free to stay here "smart" guy
>>
>>75048331
finns are too low energy, we should invade and make butter soap and cheese out of you lot
>>
>>75047846
That only happens when you don't kill everyone else like Islam wants to. When you allow degenerate and subversive elements to remain in your society, which Islam won't.
>>75047855
Nothing? How about the huge spike in violent crime and rapes? How about Europeans afraid to walk around in certain parts of town? People being attacked in the streets.The source of Islam being shit is Islam, not "extremism" on anyone elses part. Sweden has ISIS in country, they'll have an attack soon enough.
>>
File: 1463587237941.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1463587237941.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>75048455
>>
File: rekt2.png (319 KB, 800x821) Image search: [Google]
rekt2.png
319 KB, 800x821
>>75048319
Muslims are crazy degenerate cultists following a perverted heresy led by a dead lying pedophile, who convinced you to pray face down ass up towards a stone in the desert representing the demon Ba'al.
All muslims are destined to infernal fire, where they will make great company to their leader, sucking Satan's cock in the lowest circle of hell forever.

>pic related even God hates you
>>
>>75045950
Don't know about Greece but here it's because of the mafia, there are a lot of journalists that received death threats from them after they published something they didn't want
>>
>>75048331
I understood what you meant don't worry finnbro
>>75048441
I think you're just jaded about your shitty State. There are many States in the union better than fucking Thailand.
>>
>>75048756
>but here it's because of the mafia
You mean the government
>>
File: 4 8 15 16 23 42.gif (52 KB, 500x61) Image search: [Google]
4 8 15 16 23 42.gif
52 KB, 500x61
>>75047528
>why the fuck haven't you left or started killing yet?
relax there merifat, EU is cucked and everything seems so bad, but i think you maybe wanna take a walk out in reality and take a pause from /pol/ just a few hours.
Merica has had a nigger problem for ages now, the mudslime invasion is still a relatively new thing.
And no, im not defending the rapefugees or anything, i can't wait for the race war to start. But lets all be honest, the race war is just wishfull thinking, whats gonna happen is, that the european population will vote more right wing, things will turn for a better, less immigration, less cuckedness, maybe even get so lucky as to kick out the ones who is already in our countries. Mericas influence on EU will decrease, less individualism, less multi-kulti, and towards nation states again.
also
>WHY ARE YOU EVEN THERE
yeah no meribro (it even rhymes)
>>
>>75048757
look up affirmatively furthering fair housing. president nigger is literally importing somalians and sending them section 8 housing vouchers to live in EVERY white community in the country.

there's no where you can run. and they're going to find a way to steal everything you have

what's your reward? fewer mosquitoes and fatter women?

sorry man, I'll be in thailand fucking endless supplies of college girls for less than your health insurance bill. some of the roads are worse. cry me a river.
>>
>>75048875
or, briefly consider, that they just announced their ntention to outlaw right wing parties. the muslims are there to stay. if you take away their welfare, they will kill you. if you give them welfare, htey will outbreed you, destroy your economy, and then kill you

we have dealth with our niger problem by REBUILDING EVERY SINGLE MAJOR CITY IN AMERICA to get away from them. that's why none of us lived in big cities until the late 90s.

IF you are so lucky as to be permitted to rebuild your civilization in segregation, how long do oyu think it will last?

the idea of a parallel society where they exist downriver from you, and they aren't killing you, is delusional
>>
>>75048544
>which Islam won't.

Thats exactly why Pluralism will end it. If they get into a Sunni v Shia tier clash in Europe within Sunni Islam itself you likely end up with a situation akin to post Reformation Europe in which people become alienated from their religious base, and splinter up.
>>
>>75048928
Those Section 8 vouchers can be revoked when Trump is President, this whole fucking HUD thing is unconstitutional. I don't plan to run, if Trump loses I'm gonna do things I can't say here.
>>
>>75048251
>you think I'm kidding?

No I think you're a silly lad.
>>
If we didn't have the internet, it would be a great idea. Instead what you'll get is a generation of Muslims who'll be "red-pilled" so to speak about Islam from their Middle Eastern brothers and they'll radicalize even faster once they realize they've been brainwashed by the wrong people.
>>
>>75049104
If it turns for the opposite direction (which i highly doubt) that things will turn even further leftwing, even tho people are waking up, and voting right wing, then we potentially could end up in a civil war/race war. But it doesnt look like it going down that road so far, so again, i think /pol/ has gotten on your mind, it really aint THAT bad over here.
>>
File: 1461614801487.png (50 KB, 187x211) Image search: [Google]
1461614801487.png
50 KB, 187x211
>>75048398
>my Sweden folder keeps metastasizing
>>
>>75049104
and no, parallel societies doesnt work. i dont think niggers in merica should be considered parallel society, mexicans maybe.
>>
>>75044090
isam dont fuck around. imams that support homosexuality and women right will executed and the one that wont, will put the loyalty to shudi Arabia and dont give a fuck about swedens human right.
>>
File: Uk history.png (647 KB, 669x849) Image search: [Google]
Uk history.png
647 KB, 669x849
>>75048398
My UK and USA folder are very abundant, shall we trade? I need more Canada stuff
>>
>>75045117
A little scare like threaten to deport them to a muslim country?
>>
>>75043959
If you still don't speak out in fear of your social and professional life, you pretty much deserve this.
>>
>>75049749
WE

WUZ

CELTZ
>>
>>75047302
Yep. That book can earn you a free trip to prison.
>>
>>75044019
eyy m8
freest press
>>
>>75046163
That's the fighting spirit Italy!
>>
File: 1462094172847.jpg (29 KB, 349x356) Image search: [Google]
1462094172847.jpg
29 KB, 349x356
>>75050859
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html#article-3546081

>http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/italian-tomatoes-the-product-of-migrant-slave-labour/news-story/fece485267a1dd13b34a9ac78718208d

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/12143122/Italian-wife-faces-jail-for-not-doing-housework.html

>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/16/beppe-grillo-sparks-outrage-with-terrorist-joke-about-london-may/
>>
File: fuckislam.jpg (456 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
fuckislam.jpg
456 KB, 640x479
>>75046271
>Abandon europe
Eh, the main problem with this is the treasure troves of art and culture that will be burned to the ground. Makes me so fucking sad.
>>
File: 1324135034592.jpg (27 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1324135034592.jpg
27 KB, 252x240
>>75046271
>come to my 60% white country ruled by a literal nigger, where 100% of the media is jew owned
>>
>>75052761
Gotta remove as much of it as possible

They can move entire buildings these days

Time to get started before the Pope declares that it's okay for Muslims to blow up the Sistine chapel
>>
>>75048203
>they won't stick to their hoods for long, and the expenses are only beginning

They have to. The natural progression out of those hoods is to buy a house, which they can't because mortgages are haram. The ones from the 60s still live in shitty rent hoods.. More expensive rented houses require income minimums they tend not to meet.
>>
>>75053495
They need to be sent back
>>
How long until Sweden becomes a full blown Islamic state?
>>
>>75055657
The opposite is going to happen

Sweden is trying to turn the Muslims into SJWs
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.