[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /pol/'s thoughts on suicide? If it's only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: suicide.png (627 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
627 KB, 768x576
What are /pol/'s thoughts on suicide?
If it's only for the weak, why have so many powerful people done it?
If it takes strength, why don't they keep on fighting?
If it's cowardly, how do they have the guts to pull the trigger on their own head?
If it's brave, why are they running?
>>
>>75029177
>why have so many powerful people done it?
makes you think, doesnt it?
>>
>>75029177
These are interesting questions.

>>75029323
Think what?
>>
>>75029177
>If it's only for the weak, why have so many powerful people done it?
The greatest fear of powerful people is losing power.

Self preservation is a feat of strength
>>
If you're considering suicide, and you're wondering what other people will think about your suicide, you're probably not ready to kill yourself. It's a non-sequitur.
>>
>>75029177

vips do it in a drug-induced brain melt or because they're getting old and sick
Usually the former
>>
Often it's a case of a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

I saw a kid kill himself once in the park, me and a few of my friends were playing basketball and he was over by the river, shot himself in the head about 50m away from us. He was a freshman in high school.

Found out later from someone else that he killed himself because he was turned down by a girl I went to high school with, who was a sophomore when I graduated and senior at the time he killed himself.
>>
Why the fuck would you use a gun when an exit bag would be so much better?
>>
>>75030337
Teens killing themselves pisses me off so much. They don't know anything about life, how good they have it, or just how good it can get for them. They think a relationship or money is all that matters.
>>
>>75029177
Kant said: Someone who commits suicide is like a soldier leaving his post.
And I agree. To the bitter end, lads.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 582x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 582x259
Idk man, i have lived for a short (20) amount of time and seeing no good pursuing it. Everything feels bad.
And if i can change the world to suit my taste, why haven't i done it already?
>>
>>75029177
Suicide is a result of seeking happiness in all the wrong places.

Only by turning to Jesus will you achieve true happiness in life.
>>
>>75029177
Depends upon the reason. A meditated suicide is less bad.
>>
>>75029177
they just don't want to live anymore, whats so difficulty in understanding that?
i could kill myself at any time if i had a gun without being nervous because i don't feel like any of this is real
wake me up inside.jpg
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>75032119
i feel exactly like this , i don't want to just die for nothing without a real reason
as a character in dark souls said:
>Well, what are you going to do? I've already decided. I don't really care; I'm simply crestfallen...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.