[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the Sandy Hook shooting staged? What's your input on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: ..jpg (40 KB, 306x361) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
40 KB, 306x361
Was the Sandy Hook shooting staged? What's your input on conspiracy theories?
>>
2SPOOKY
>>
It's the only conspiracy theory I actually 100% believe
>>
Obama bullied an autist?
>>
DELET THIS
>>
File: 1358751210838.png (187 KB, 1447x751) Image search: [Google]
1358751210838.png
187 KB, 1447x751
>>
File: sandy.jpg (1 MB, 1560x3200) Image search: [Google]
sandy.jpg
1 MB, 1560x3200
yes
>>
File: 1463951047017.jpg (34 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1463951047017.jpg
34 KB, 650x366
>>75025934
Being from /k/ i smelt something damn fishy here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k

an almost 3 hour long documentary about the town itself and the '''shooting'''
>>
>>75026703
Came here to post this, pretty much the ultimate redpill on the shooting without to much psycho conspiracy shit.
>>
>>75025934
Gonna tax your remittence payments to build that wall.
>>
>>75025934
how would they fake this?
honestly, didn't like 30 kids die?
was it an entire city full of undercover agents?
it just doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>75025934
Modern psychological warfare against the citizenry, saying it's merely staged isn't good enough, it's downright policy.
>>
File: He's Right.jpg (89 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
He's Right.jpg
89 KB, 800x598
>>75026790
>Sandy Hook being fake doesn't make sense
>>
>>75026790
No bodies or pics of the shooting have been provided
>why would they show dead kids?
Think of columbine, there are plenty of pics of the shooters in the process and so on, nothing of the like.
>>75026703
Provides a lot of other things that don't add up about the shooting.
>was it an entire city full of undercover agents?
Basically yes
>>
>>75026790
there never were 30 kids. None of the kids that "died" ever actually existed
>>
>>75025934
they did it to study the twitter meltdown or something .
>>
http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-bookfield-adam-lanza-psychiatrist-arrested-0423-20160422-story.html

http://articles.courant.com/2013-12-30/news/hc-paul-fox-misconduct-1230-20131229_1_adam-lanza-female-patient-fox

No conspiracy, but it's pretty clear that his mom prostituted him out to his psychiatrist for cash.
He even researched the subject and wrote a textfile about it.

Because she felt guilty, she socially-suffocated him to the point he taped up his windows and tried to cut off all contact with her.

Eventually her paranoia over the 2012 thing drove him over the edge and he killed her.
He then took revenge on society by hurting it the most, by killing his community's children.

>But why
Because they not only allowed him to be molested and harassed by his mother, but the school also exploited his autism for grant money and ignored his well being.

The true conspiracy is exploitation, harassment and neglect.
It's become normalized.
>>
Sandy Hook is the one theory I don't want to believe, but I just can't not believe it. I've never seen any evidence or counter-arguments against the theory besides ''wow, just wow'' and emotional backlash.

I simply can't deny that Sandy Hooks was staged. I've tried to play devil's advocate to deny it, and I just can't.
I'd really appreciate it if someone can prove that Sandy Hooks wasn't a very shady government operation and that it was just some autist shooting people. Can we even confirm one dead body? Did any real person even die? Why did they cover up the crime scene and simply demolish the whole fucking school?
>>
File: 1431659122333.jpg (88 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
1431659122333.jpg
88 KB, 854x859
>>75025934
Yes
>>
>>75025934
Totally fucking fake. Even columbine had some actual evidence and the capability of news-sources to get coverage back then was way less than it is now.
>>
>>75025934
They used an H.P. Lovecraft hologram.
>>
>>75026790
Facebook pages for the deceased were made the day before the shooting.
>>
>>75025934
Look at that kid, dude. What do YOU think?
>>
>>75027348
I heard that before. It was debunked though
>>
>>75027179
that's what fuels my desire to believe it. If anyone questions it, the response is always emotionally based.

>"How dare you?"
>"Children died show some respect"
>"Asking your questions will just bring more pain to the families of the victims"

The narrative is that you're a sociopathic monster if you question the official story and the many, many plotholes within it
>>
>>75026547
He died the day before he shot those kids?
>>
>>75027437
>ten million dollar op using almost 100 trained field agents, each to disavow would cost millions in lost training dollars.
>phone it in the last minute on Facebook
This is how the code is broken: in between runs downstairs for more tendies.
>>
>>75026703
WATCH THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T AND STILL THINK SANDY HOOK WAS A REAL SHOOTING. YOU WON'T THINK THAT AFTER WATCHING
>>
>>75027506
It's not really a reason to believe it more strongly. The person who is saying ''wow, just wow'' isn't a paid agent. It's just a normal response from someone who doesn't have any arguments and they just think what you're saying is offensive.

I've spoken to these ''wow, just wow'' people and the more I speak to them the less confident they are about what they believe.
I am not asking much. I just want someone to bring up some counter-arguments. I ask these people questions about Sandy Hooks and they can't answer them. I form my opinions by asking questions. I want someone to give me an answer that makes go back to square one and rethink Sandy Hooks.
>>
>>75027394
I think I've learned enough about the event to know that it was a hoax
>>
>>75025934
SH played out just about exactly as I would expect a designed-by-committee FF to go.

> lots of flashy details
> major lack of cohesion of narrative
> stupidly convenient circumstances leading to no public evidence
> comedically bad execution by a number of participants
>>
>>75025934
I'm not entirely sure. I'm getting pretty tired of being called a conspiracy theorist because I'm aware of the US involvement in various other country's coups and other government take-overs; is it possible that a government that will get tens of thousands of people in other countries killed in proxy wars and staged revolutions will get some of it's own people killed stateside to achieve some political end? Of course. But I have no concrete proof that this is what happened at Sandy Hook, I just don't automatically discount it.
>>
File: 293348.jpg (39 KB, 302x363) Image search: [Google]
293348.jpg
39 KB, 302x363
HURRY, POST RARE LANZAS
>>
Every one of the parents being interviewed look like people who just won the lottery trying to act sad and doing it poorly. People react differently to grief is absolute horseshit. Each of them has a single anecdote that they repeat and do it with smiles on their faces. They're not even passable actors, these are people supposedly talking about their dead children for christ's sake.

https://youtu.be/lV20DtXBuQs?t=2m43s

versus real grief. inb4 hurr niggers
https://youtu.be/eMEJshK4lEo?t=1m46s
>>
File: images (3).jpg (4 KB, 166x160) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
4 KB, 166x160
So what reason is there to fake a shooting like this and spend so much time and money in the process?
>>
>>75026589

The fuck is a kiwi doing on /k/? Showing off your shitty SKS?
>>
File: moot is boot.png (768 KB, 1035x713) Image search: [Google]
moot is boot.png
768 KB, 1035x713
>>75028733
GUN CUNT-ROLL
>>
>>75028720

Holy shit that guy is definitely acting - and very poorly.

Ignoring the other mounds of evidence, how many supposed victims were there? How did this autist pull off that kind of job? Are we supposed to believe he had enough experience down-range to shoot that accurately? My understanding was that he didn't even shoot recreationally. Everything about SH is fishy.
>>
>>75028733
it sparked another wave of gun debates that still hasn't stopped
>>
>>75028720
wow so big brother hired the worst crisis actors they could find huh
>>
>>75025934
Holy shit that stare. I need a saving throw.
>>
>>75025934
That fuck was MKUltra'd to hell and back.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 490x313
>>75025934
Anglo conspiracy
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
Regardless of whether or not it's staged, this guy is definitely a psychopath.
>>
>>75029014
He actually just sounds like your typical leftist embellishing a story and exaggerating. You see this all the time from them regardless of the subject. He may not necessarily be an actor, but being full of shit is normal for them.
>>
File: 1462216512496.jpg (58 KB, 479x400) Image search: [Google]
1462216512496.jpg
58 KB, 479x400
>>75029257
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp_C6rxbm1Q

maybe sandy hook was filled with legitimately autistic people that don't show emotions normally.
>>
>>75028720
The Sandy Hook actors are so fucking bad. It baffles me. It shows that these people don't need to try that hard to fake this shit, they can just brute force it.
Here's some real grief
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lOcAWcpjg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY62z4NKlgE
None of these people are acting. Every single person here acts how you would expect them to act. No one is smiling, no one is prepping themselves up to try and look emotionally distressed, no one is putting on a fake shaky voice.
>>
My favorite Sandy Hook documentary. Everyone should watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B3kC-zQfRM
>>
>>75025934
The only two conspiracies I believe, without any doubt, are Sandy Hook and Port Arthur.

>Two autists who've barely fired guns before
>Between the two they kill more than 50 (fifty) people
>Between them both they missed 1 (one) shot

It's literally insulting.
>>
>>75025934

my mom is convinced its fishy. that's how fucking bizarre sandy hook is.

i spent a long, long time researching it. even chasing down the Iroquis gas connections,

basically the sandy hook is host to a large pipeline and they had some disaster (hurricane iirc) and alot of people left, so the Iroquis gas company bought up alot of houses running along where they planned to build new access and pipes. something like 17 families involved in sandy hook lived in houses from 2009-2010 that were OWNED by this gas company and marked for demolition.

I don't know if anyone died, or it was all staged, or if it really happened and they used it as a media psyop, but whatever happened, it was bullshit.
>>
>>75025934
obviously fucked up on a lot of drugs...i mean a lot...look at those pupils...coming from a drug addict
>>
>>75029628
This is more persuasive
https://youtu.be/oD0z275nQnM
>>
I have to wonder how long it will be until anti-white male teaching in schools and bullying from Dindus, Mexicans, and SJWS causes some poor autistic kid to go off the deep end. Of course the reasons for his actions wouldn't be addressed. Just the fact that he was an evil white male.
>>
>>75029978
This person is a shill
>>
>>75026437
This. I don't believe it at all. I don't know what exactly happened, but it sure as shit wasn't what they say happened.
>>
>>75030059
apparently he was raped as a kid and wrote some pedophile fantasies of his
>>
File: Untitled.png (195 KB, 306x361) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
195 KB, 306x361
>>75025934
>>
57 replies and not a single post denying it being a hoax. Not a single counter-argument.
Fucking hell.
Is it really that obvious of a false flag that not a single person can even play devil's advocate for a moment?
>>
>>75030505
yup. It's that obvious.
>>
>>75030505
Like what?

Practically everything conspiratards claim can be written off by bad journalism

The whole 'crisis actors' thing is a joke
>>
>>75030505
Zip zorp daboody he was a cuhraaaaaaazy goy! He killed dem chilluns. All that video/web info that was created before the event is techno-foolery at the hands of those damn NRA shitlords. Lachaim!
>>
>>75025934
Doubt it. If it was a hoax to get people to be more pro-gun control (particularly regarding the AR-15) I imagine the shooter would have actually used the AR-15 (instead of leaving it in the trunk of the car). That and a total lack of evidence of a conspiracy is why I doubt it.
>>
Did you guys see the video from the dindu at the dark knight theater shooting talking to the news about some guys wearing all black throwing tear gas? It got removed from youtube really quick. He said they thew it in the corners and then started shooting. He never saw a guy with orange hair.
>>
File: 1463721975094.png (219 KB, 494x570) Image search: [Google]
1463721975094.png
219 KB, 494x570
>>75030059

Really, it's concerning. Because if you think about it, the exact same logic liberals use concerning Muslims turning radical due to constant bashing, can be applied to another widely hated and bashed demographic. Of course, they expect far better behavior from white people than they do muslims.

The thing is, muslims have the entire elite politician class and media class of the entire world on their sides. Meanwhile, you cannot find a single statement anywhere in media or social discourse that says anything good about "White" people. It doesn't exist. Outside of, well, neonazi rhetoric.

The most you'll find is "Whites are really good at oppressing and being racist" etc. There is no other conceivable trait pertaining to "White" that isn't Evil. And with progressives forcing whites to develop a White Identity to define themselves with, they're also forced to take in a negative definition too. Anything else is literally illegal.

What happens when people go wayward and neonazism starts to take hold? I don't want to find out. Trump needs to win to provide some balance and peace to the culture war.
>>
>>75030721
isn't it convenient that almost all of the witnesses died at the scene then? You can't believe that one kid killed so many people and wasnt stopped right away by the cops.
>>
Also, it's coded with Gematria. The whole thing reeks of Jewish Propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II7wzyXGiOE
>>
>>75026703
what about the bodies ?

amazing video, didnt watch it all yet, but what do you make of the dead people ?
hoax ? so there isnt any body ?
what about their names then ? if they're supposed to be dead, it should be easy finding ( or not finding ) information about people who never existed in the first place
>>
>>75030844
are you trying to say the teachers should've been armed or something?
>>
>>75031233
>implying it actually happened in the first place
>>
>>75026553

What are the 4chan posts suppose to prove in this image? What am I missing?
>>
>>75031279
I'm just not following your logic

It's not really hard to kill defenseless first graders
>>
>>75030797
This guys gets it. Trump isn't bringng war, Trump averts war by relieving tension and resolving long-ignored issues.
>>
>>75031384

Shills.
>>
>>75026553
just look at the way they're talking, does it not seem suspicious? Like they're heavily trying to defend their view?
>>
I seriously don't have reason to believe it without seeing proof. There's so much sketchy shit surrounding it that there's no way to be 100% sure it happened.
>>
>>75031460
There's a shitton of inconsistencies.
The first video posted in this thread explains everything if you have the time to see it
>>
>>75031511
On top of that, two or more people from Sandy Hook posting? I guess this is a big place, but it's weird to see that many people from that single city on a chinese knitting forum about politics from a city of population ~11k.
>>
>>75031027
this is just retarded

numerology is for legit dumb as rocks people

no matter what happened that day in the school, this video doesnt say anything other than adding numbers equalling other numbers then add more numbers = joos

this is the kind of video that makes people who dare question the one sided media reports look like what we call conspiratards

its just that bad
>>
>>75031589
Inconsistencies were mostly caused by lazy journalism

You have to remember the time frame of the shooting. Almost three other big shootings occurred during the same year before this. Journalists literally struck gold when this happened.

It seems like news agencies have more reason to play out this supposed hoax than anti-gun lobbyists.
>>
The thing I don't understand is why fake everything, hire all these actors, use so many people and resources
Wouldn't it be easier to actually shoot a bunch of children
>>
Can somebody post links of death certificates, bodies, funerals, ANYTHING regarding the victims that would be even considered soft evidence that people actually even died?
>>
>>75031977
That's how we know it was the US government

Any other group of actually shot up the school and have established real evidence
>>
The reason Sandy Hook is not fake is that there was literally no reason for anyone to stage it and also it would be ridiculously hard to keep secret and set up in the first place.

The only possible angle I can see is if the anti-2nd amendment people wanted to change gun laws drastically basically overnight and set in motion this absurdly complicated multi-year plan of some guy "shooting" up a kids school. Nevertheless, it can't be a conspiracy, because nothing ever happened because of it, nobody got any (significant) profit and no (significant) laws were changed.
>>
>>75031977
GOTTA MAKE IT CONVINCING
>>
>>75031925
Well, take it if you want it, there are plenty of other videos that I and others in this thread posted that prove Sandy Hook to be a hoax.
>>
Conspiracy theories pander to people's sense of superiority, they feel they have inside knowledge that the normies can't comprehend elevating them above the "sheeple"

That's why a lot of people who believe in a conspiracy theory, most likely believe in many others. Believing a conspiracy theory makes you feel superior, a feeling you desperately crave because you're a failure at life.

Also 6 million didn't die
>>
>>75032144
What are those going to prove?

The people who buy into this conspiracy will just claim it was fabricated(just like the shooting).
>>
>>75032506
>ur a loser virgin, THATS why you dont fall for the media narrative hook line and sinker
>>
File: Screenshot_130.jpg (62 KB, 674x379) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_130.jpg
62 KB, 674x379
>>75031511

ever heard of trolls?
>>
>>75032582
I'm glad you found a way to feel purposeful in this world, but wouldn't getting a job be more productive?
>>
>>75032772
>toil for big business interests my entire life
>this isn't a waste of time
>conspiracy theories are
>>
>>75032500
yes

the 3 hours long video is good

the numbers video is shit
>>
>>75026958
Wouldn't it have been easier just to shoot up a real school? Why fake the existence of kids when you could just shoot real kids
>>
File: 1424547226390.jpg (107 KB, 400x417) Image search: [Google]
1424547226390.jpg
107 KB, 400x417
>>75032506
>find out something doesn't add up
>investigate further
>find out many things don't add up
>get suspicious of trust in media
>start finding out a bunch of other shit doesn't add up too
I don't see why believing in one is weird not to believe in others.

I can't get over how fake it felt, like almost every discussion around it was about trying to stop guns. People acting weird, locals not familiar with families involved, place became huge overnight and gained a shit ton of revenue from the event, etc. If my kid was just killed in a massacre, I would be furious and upset, not ready to talk in front of a camera on live television about guns.
>>
>>75027174

That makes sense i always took it that he got bullied or something and never understood why he would kill younglings
>>
>>75028720
All of them were acting, holy shit. It's actually cringeworthy
>>
>>75033061
>I would be furious and upset, not ready to talk in front of a camera on live television about guns.

Well you're definitely going to blame it on something. Some choose mental illness and other put guns at fault.
>>
>>75032144
gra?
>>
File: 1423791680182s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1423791680182s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>75033268
>hey your kid just died like three hours ago, want to talk on tv?
Yeah fuck that noise.
>>
>>75033321
It's not too unbelievable if he was already a gun grabber to begin with.
>>
>>75032998
how is this even an argument?

i swear this is the textbook dumbass argument.

why not just commit mass murder instead of paying some people?

why not? paying people to lie and getting away with it will never work- but you could just kill 39 people and that would be THE EXACT SAME THING

do they teach this one the first day in shill school?

are we talking to bots?

how can people be this stupid and why do i see this argument in every one of these threads?
>>
>>75026790
Think about this. In your typical mass shooting there are usually survivors. What I mean by that is some people are wounded, rushed to the hospital, undergo emergency surgery, cling to life in ICU, and eventually make a recovery. That did not happen at SH. The shooter shot at 27 people and 27 people were dead before the police arrived. That is a 100% kill ratio. If you told me Rambo was the shooter, I might believe you. But I cannot accept that a literal autist who could barely tie his own shoes was capable shooting that accurately.

On a side note:
> If you would like to recieve an official information packet on our Church of Satan outpost in Connecticut, (AKA Church of Tiamat) or if you have questions, write to:

>Curtis M. LeBlanc [[email protected]]

>PO Box 3184 Newtown, CT 06470
http://www.satanservice.org/theory/coscm.txt
>>
>>75033061
I agree with what you're saying, conspiracy does exist but I'm wary of believing what people say as once they accept a conspiracy they will find any reason to defend it past the point of reason or see their sense of inside knowledge crumble
>>
>>75033214

There are people on this world who even think that paris was a false flag
>>
>>75033612
wikipedia states 2 non-fatal injuries
>>
>>75033497
Sure, maybe that might be an outlier, but nearly everyone had the same reaction. Like everyone looked happy or confused from any of the interviews I saw. No grief, no nothing. I wouldn't want to hang around the place where my kid was shot, I'd want to be around family or back home away from that mess. Different people cope with death differently, but nearly everyone interviewed or talked on camera that same freaking day acted like nothing serious happened.
>>
the thing that has always bothered me about sandy hook is that we are not allowed to talk about and any thread that we had on the subject for years was disrupted by some outside group. im not saying that's happening right now- but it happened all the time a few years ago.

i come on 4chan to talk about to about the most brutal killings and all the most fucked up things that you don't see on tv.

we could talk about anything but when we talked about sh it was always different.

i think that a bot was watching 4chan and alerted a paid shill whenever we had a thread. he would be summoned and use all sorts of tricks to try to get us to talk about something else.
>>
File: 1384840464492.jpg (57 KB, 319x470) Image search: [Google]
1384840464492.jpg
57 KB, 319x470
post more proofs I know you niggers got a shitload of the pics.
I had them all but my phone became kill before I could put them on my computer
>>
>>75033516

>Basic logic = shill

I'm not talking morally. Why hire actors to play fake parents creating hundreds of more witnesses. Now these people have to find no morality themselves (actors tend to seek attention) and expose these events to people. If there is some big brother in the gov't pulling these sort of strings then any chance of it leaking is worth way more than people's lives.
>>
>>75033914
didn't the 'shut it down' meme start in a sandy hook thread?
>>
>>75031384
Try not taking lithium for a week and you'll begin to understand this clusterfuck of an image
>>
>>75033612
My dad commented on the high death ratio by saying that little kids are just a lot more fragile and easily killed. The force and trauma of a gunshot wound that would injure an adult would outright kill a small child, particularly body shots.

At least that was his justification for it. Meanwhile 2 of the adults survived.
>>
Does anybody have the cap of the posts connecting it to Bloomberg?
>>
>>75033957
They're all part of the Order. Masons are born into their cults and bred from birth to uphold the Order.
>>
>>75029586

maybe the guy does not know how to handle the situation, maybe he is a psychopath, hey look a guy is laughing after a event he must be up to something
>>
>>75033957
>I'm not talking morally. Why hire actors to play fake parents creating hundreds of more witnesses. Now these people have to find no morality themselves (actors tend to seek attention) and expose these events to people. If there is some big brother in the gov't pulling these sort of strings then any chance of it leaking is worth way more than people's lives.
Because apparently the government can stage massive false flag operations in the country with holograms, thousands of actors, the paid media in coordination, etc. but they can't stop Trump.

The whole Sandy Hook conspiracy thing is a joke. The "evidence" is the most ridiculously flimsy shit I've ever seen, and the fact that the basement dwellers cry "SHILL!!!" when you question them about the so-called evidence makes it even more laughable.

But hey, Obama banned guns so it must have worked out well.
>>
File: sandyhook.jpg (244 KB, 2307x1564) Image search: [Google]
sandyhook.jpg
244 KB, 2307x1564
>>75033829
How do you want them to act?

They most likely cried enough before the interviews.
>>
>>75033957
it's not 'government' or 'big brother' it's some special interest group with rich backers tied loosely to government. gun grabbers have an agenda and it's MUCH LESS OF A CRIME to pay people to lie on camera then it is to KILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE

im an actor. all of the sh people are amatuers. they will never act again because they are special one-time-use actors that are paid VERY WELL to keep their damn mouths shut. though there does seem to be evidence that sometimes they are used twice. which is stupid, but people are stupid and you are correct it is easier to keep a secret if less people are involved.

but my point- a handful of people can lie in front of a camera and keep a secret if they are paid VERY WELL for the service. no child killing is necessary and that would certainly leave lots of evidence and i can't believe im still having to argue this point after so many years..
>>
>>75031232
there were no bodies. No EMS were ever even allowed into the building.
>>
File: archive-paterniti-columbine.jpg (105 KB, 800x553) Image search: [Google]
archive-paterniti-columbine.jpg
105 KB, 800x553
One thing that's weird is how they haven't released any surveillance footage. Apparently Sandy Hook Elementary got a new surveillance system right before the shooting and some of the shooting was caught on camera. If Sandy Hook is being used to promote gun control, why haven't they released any surveillance footage? After Columbine happened, pic related was the most effective image in support of gun control. Why isn't Sandy Hook being treated the same?
>>
>>75034007
no actually that was the jews

the JIDF was the first confirmed group of shills that were trying to disrupt 4chan.

why?

because 4chan was stormfront 2.0 for a long time and the jews were sick of it.

stormfront is a website for neonazis.
>>
>>75034252
>with holograms, thousands of actors, the paid media in coordination, etc.
Are you talking about the same event here or just exaggerating? Holograms? Thousands of actors? What?

>. The "evidence" is the most ridiculously flimsy shit I've ever seen
Acting weird is not exactly evidence, but it raises a few flags and when you search for more info. no one gives it to you.
>>
File: 1277559517733.jpg (51 KB, 432x431) Image search: [Google]
1277559517733.jpg
51 KB, 432x431
>>75025934
It wasn't staged, it really happened.

This sort of thing is almost a weekly occurrence in the USA, they never needed to stage anything.

Come on guys get real.
>>
File: lanza_room.png (777 KB, 857x567) Image search: [Google]
lanza_room.png
777 KB, 857x567
Adam lanza was a /v/tard

It all should make sense now
>>
>>75025934
of course it was.

youtube sandy hook crisis actors.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2jomcYFiMA

If it did not happen the graves are empty, common burgers you have work to do
>>
>>75025934

It happened. Don't listed to the LARPers. It's disrespectful to the children and families to even bring it up tbqh
>>
>>75034281
>special interest group with rich backers

jews
>>
>>75034561

nah you rather shitpost on a japanese fly fish forum
>>
>>75034412
>Acting weird is not exactly evidence, but it raises a few flags and when you search for more info. no one gives it to you.
Like what - the personal information and history of the underage victims?

You can look into something as deep as you'd like and you will eventually hit a wall in terms of the ability to answer your questions satisfactorily. You can consider it a result of a lack of data available or the result of a conspiracy.
>>
>>75034502
>paper mario
>golden eye
He had some good taste.
>>
>>75025934
No, just look at that fucking single mother raised autist. He's got psycho killer written all over him.
>>
File: scoreboard.png (351 KB, 2170x800) Image search: [Google]
scoreboard.png
351 KB, 2170x800
>>75034502
We know.
>>
>>75034429
that may be true. But how often do parents of victims devote their entire life from that point forward to lobbying for gun control?
>>
>>75032506
your a dorable
>>
>>75034502
>Paper Mario
>007
>Kingdom Hearts
He had good tastes imo.

>>75034581
If you think what really happened there was what was explained by the people there, can you at least admit some of the stuff was sketchy like >>75028720
>>
>>75034561
They probably murdered some orphans and buried them there, just in case anyone ever dug the graves up.
>>
>>75034745
>But how often do parents of victims devote their entire life from that point forward to lobbying for gun control?
A lot more than you think. As a parent you would probably do the same.
>>
File: obozo.jpg (32 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
obozo.jpg
32 KB, 460x259
>>75025934
to the uninitiated this is not "proof" but to anyone awake this should have absolutely sealed the deal on sandy hook once and for all.

>a fake president
>fake crying
>over a goddamned fake event

and his solution is to destroy the second amendment?

This was a new all time low in the modern history of america
>>
>>75034281
>a handful of people can lie in front of a camera and keep a secret if they are paid VERY WELL for the service.

But it isn't just the parents in front of the camera is it? You have to fake school administrators, do these administrators have a real background or fake one? The school had past images of the class through the year are these images doctored? Now you have to involve people who can convincingly shop these images. Was the school empty before this shooting? Were workers paid to construct the look of a school currently in use? What about parents who have real kids involved that weren't victims (there have been followup news reports about the before and after it's deconstruction) are they actors too? What about the coroners and police are they paid to keep quiet too? This would involve MUCH more than a handful of people
>>
inb4 someone who was personally connected to the shooting-

ie

>i was the kid's aunt's neighbors friend from the hospital and it's SHOCKING TO ME THAT YOU DON'T BELIEVE AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR NOT BELIEVING HOW DOES SUCH A STATISTICAL ANOMALY OCCUR IN EVERY THREAD?

seriously. wait for it. not this thread but maybe another. someone will claim to know someone from the attack. that's like a 1 in 621,124,587 possibility. and yet someone always claims it. these bots were poorly written.
>>
>>75034927
do a wayback machine search for sandy hooks school website

the school was not even in use for years before the shooting. the website is suddenly updated just before the attack.

see for yourself. it's pretty weird.
>>
As someone with personal connections to a Sandy Hook shill I urge you people to stop being so hard on them. Just humor them and play along. They really need the money.
>>
>>75026703
>"Independent journalist"
>Must hide muh identity
>Dont attack the person, attack the information

Attacks the background of every victim's parent
>Must be staged, all connected to theater and gun control
>> State of Connecticut
>>>Gun control residents
>>
>>75035074
we live in a democracy, right?

and we make political decisions based on media information.

and if that media information is false, then we make bad decisions.

if this is fake, then we are giving up our 2nd amendment RIGHTS for nothing. for a lie.

sandy hook shills should be shot.
>>
>>75034927
It's ridiculous to think that hundreds of people can keep a secret... or that this grand plot could be foiled by people finding similar pictures of the victims online in highly public venues (proving they are alive).

It's just delusional. I remember someone posting a long Sandy Hook investigation and using some of the points as proof that it didn't happen/was a setup/MK Ultra/chemtrails/Illuminati/whatever. Yes, the government goes to all this trouble and then gets real investigators to poke holes in everything.

Everything is a conspiracy if you have a good imagination, plenty of time, and motivation.
>>
File: sandyhook2.png (602 KB, 1023x463) Image search: [Google]
sandyhook2.png
602 KB, 1023x463
$$$
>>
>>75033914
they censored and shut down sandy hook threads left and right over on ATS at the time.
>>
>>75035260
>>75035260
>Yes, the government goes to all this trouble and then gets real investigators to poke holes in everything.
You'd best surprised anon. If complete strangers with no connection to that area will dedicate hundreds of hours to find out what happened for no cash reward whatsoever, it's not much of a stretch to say a group of a hundred or so people that got paid to keep quiet would put all that time and effort too.

You can say it's messed up to think the whole event was a conspiracy and that people would pay others to do such shit, but don't think it couldn't happen. You'd be surprised the lengths people would go to.
>>
File: IMG_20160322_032136.jpg (17 KB, 200x259) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_032136.jpg
17 KB, 200x259
There are a lot of things that don't make sense and at the same time can be completely rational

For one, the evidence against the bodies and the actors are good to believe that something was going on there, and the United states have been known to be a media manipulator

The contradiction to that would have to be the amount of resources to put into something like that and having everyone be component enough to not Fuck up, and as we all know the American government fucks up a lot

It simply seems to much hard work to put into something as simple as gun control when they were still lobbying with something like the Virginia tech shooting which actually was real

Either something else was being covered up or it was just a series of strange coincidences

There's no DR FACTO proof of either side to being 100% right
>>
>>75034927
Dude, it's the order. These people are paid EXTREMELY well, as in millions of dollars, and they get to live quiet lives. I think these actors are just masons. The Order is so fucking huge and massive, and it's a network. These people are probably bred from birth to push the agenda.
>>
>>75025934
The crisis actor conspiracy theory is the highest form of autism on Earth.
>>
File: fienstein-idf.png (314 KB, 1381x795) Image search: [Google]
fienstein-idf.png
314 KB, 1381x795
>>75025934
It was a kidnapping and they stole the kids to get the parrents to sell land that the XL Pipeline(or one of them) needed for its path.That's why many of the killed kids have been seen since in rather public situations. Because they had two choices: Never see your kids again or have the time of your life. The houses sold for $1 in general. The value in lawyers was tens of millions.

Gun control was positive blowback.
>>
File: 1463382793653.png (488 KB, 787x760) Image search: [Google]
1463382793653.png
488 KB, 787x760
>>75031384
im retarded as fuck and even i can spot the bullshit in the image.
>>
>>75035804
So now in order for this theory to be true we have to accept the theories surrounding them being some super powerful interconnected braintrust are true too? I feel like it's just digging a deeper hole
>>
>>75035677
This isn't a false flag operation to mess with some shitty S. American or African country.

If Sandy Hook was a fake and the public found out, it would destroy the government in power among other things.

Such a conspiracy isn't going to hinge on hundreds of actors and everything else "going to plan" forever.

The fact is, aside for "this picture looks like this person", there is no proof or compelling evidence to generate doubt.

Yes, people can always benefit from some tragedy or event. This doesn't mean every event is conspired to occur by those who benefit.

I have a friend that basically threw away the last 7 years or so of his life because of chemtrails and other conspiracies, so the idea of /pol/tards whittling away their youth and "best years" under the guise of some unknowable, unprovable "truth" that simply feeds their delusion and eases their feelings of powerlessness/inadequacies IRL makes me sad.
>>
>>75034829

what is dna?

just have a fellow neckbeard steal moms clipped nails in the trash and there is your proof
>>
File: fema-practice.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2904) Image search: [Google]
fema-practice.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2904
>>75026553
>>75031384
>>75031511
>>75036124
Shills pushing gun control to put you off looking at other shit. People call the town Sandyhook - thats the school. It was cheap shit. Well planned and maybe some bots.

It was also a Fema practice day at the school
>>
>>75034891
he's stoned as fuck, he just wiping the visine run off
>>
>>75036287
What do you mean by "interconnected braintrust"? Like they all work to cover for each other? Or they're connected by the hivemind?
>>
>>75036298
This frankly but /pol/ will cry shill
>>
>>75036298
>it would destroy the government
no it wouldn't, read a little history- propaganda is one of the functions of government

>hundreds of people
i saw like six

why do you always say this same shit?

i didn't see hundreds of people lying on camera, i saw six people lying on camera.

and their 'stories' don't even make logical sense half the time and they are full of contradictions too- it's a poorly written script

they just didn't expect people to go on talking about for years and years

many people now feel that something strange WAS going on
>>
/pol/ loves to believe stupid unfounded shit because it makes them feel like they're smarter or seeing the bigger picture if they believe dubious sources or discount official explanations. Thus why they'll repeat stupid rumors(the facebook pages for the kid's deaths were created 1 day prior to the sooting!) and unverified information.

It's really annoying to talk to people like this because they're so used to bullshitting and backpatting each other that they'll just gang up on people and handwave away anything that proves them wrong.
>>
>>75036298
Have you watched the videos we posted? It's not just a few pictures.
>>
>>75036609
please prove us wrong
>>
>>75036609
>u guys just wanna b smart but ur not
>proceeds to try to make himself look smarter than everyone else in the thread by calling them DUMB CONSPIRACY THEORISTS
You are a faggot, dude.
>>
Dunblane school shooting was our Sandyhook.

First they create a threat, then they take you rights in order to dispel the threat.

See the patterns, wake the fuck up.

"The Dunblane school massacre was one of the deadliest mass murders in UK history, when gunman Thomas Hamilton killed sixteen children and one teacher at Dunblane Primary School near Stirling, Scotland on 13 March 1996, before killing himself.

Public debate about the killings centred on gun control laws, including public petitions calling for a ban on private ownership of handguns and an official enquiry, the Cullen Report. In response to this debate, two new Firearms Acts were passed, which effectively made private ownership of handguns illegal in Great Britain"
>>
I don't to cry shill, but this thread sure is strange in that so many people are doubting this. Like I see threads all the time about conspiracy theories, and tons of people talking about them not doubting or acting like 'you're so stupid for believing that' attitude.

Yet here we are, with about 1/2 to 1/3 of posters doubting the story. I don't know man, seems weird.
>>
>>75036718
and now you are disarmed and your country is flooded with 'peaceful' muslims
>>
>>75036736
You should cry shill more often because they exist. I'm sure that some of these people are shills. I bet I'll get a reply like
>OH SO IF I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION IM A SHILL HUH

We all have our own thoughts and ideas, but certain behaviors on this board make the shills stick out like a sore thumb. For anyone who wants to look, there are plenty of videos in this thread that will convince most skeptics.
>>
>>75036810
Yeah exactly.

Don't let it happen to you ameribros.

The problem that the establishment now faces is the internet.

In the past it was much easier to get away with false flags.
>>
>>75036651

I already know it's a waste of time. I've done this song and dance a million times. Particularly with chemtrails, holocaust denial, aliens, whatever. It's the same shit every time. I'll take the time to actually research this and look up information, and you'll just say the source doesn't count because some mastermind orchestrated the evidence. Or some other excuse for why it doesn't count. There will always be some stupid reason that leads you to deny deny deny.

I've wasted my time enough times to know that talking to conspiracy theorists is a waste of time. They aren't good debaters and they aren't smart people. They're just excellent at deluding themselves and thinking that their own feelings and and random bullshit interpretations constitute evidence, or that if there's something they don't understand, then that means a conspiracy is afoot.

It's best to just let these stupid people believe whatever they want to believe. It doesn't really change anything.
>>
>>75036885
>I already know it's a waste of time. I've done this song and dance a million times.
Oh nice, so you should have a ton of evidence at your disposal then. Shouldn't take too long to post it right?
>>
>>75036885
>you dumb conspiracy theorists cant even PROVE your dumb IDIOTIC CONSPIRACIES, mee-hee ;)
>yeah, like, im just done proving anything to you dumb conspiracy theorists, by the way, u guys r dumb and refuse 2 see im right ;)

Nice post, bro. I guess I better go cast that ballot for Hillary, now.
>>
>>75025934
The Sandy Hoax was done to attempt getting rid of the 2nd Amendment.
>>
>>75036698

You do. A big part of the appeal of conspiracy theories is wanting to feel smarter than average people. That you're some clever guy compared to all the brainwashed sheep. But the truth is you're just an idiot that trusts your gut and thinks that your lack of education or understanding the reasons behind events means that someone is doing something underhanded.

And calling you stupid for believing stupid shit is not an effort to say I'm intelligent. It just means you're stupid for believing stupid unfounded bullshit.
>>
File: tumblr_lqlotapHyL1qdktn7o1_500.png (204 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lqlotapHyL1qdktn7o1_500.png
204 KB, 500x282
>>75025934
All this discussion and still no compelling evidence suggesting that it was a conspiracy
>>
>>75036736
>Like I see threads all the time about conspiracy theories, and tons of people talking about them not doubting or acting like 'you're so stupid for believing that' attitude.
If everyone is accepting about every conspiracy theory then maybe you shouldn't take their beliefs or encouragement seriously.

Just saying.

>>75036651
>please prove us wrong
This is a slippery slope. For every piece of "evidence" you provide it would take someone longer to disprove. In virtually all cases, you would refute any proof given to you because if is against your beliefs. It is like arguing by means of attrition.

And if self-doubt grew you would start crying "SHILL!!!"

Or, if by some miracle you conceded that one piece of evidence were wrong, you would bring up one of countless other internet arguments to be refuted, like cutting off a Hydra's head.
>>
>>75036885
and yet you are here arguing with us instead of just ignoring us and leaving us to our delusions

i've seen shills argue FOR HOURS about things they claim to not care about one bit

i don't care about MLP. i certainly don't spend hours arguing with them trying to get them to stop talking about MLP. i don't give a fuck what they talk about.
>>
The biggest hole in any conspiracy is the amount of people that would have to keep quiet. Every one of those "actors" and their spouses? The emergency personnel? Reporters and journalists?

How would you make sure every one of them kept their mouths shut? Their friends and family too?

The ATF couldn't hide the fact they let guns be sold to cartels over the boarder in an effort to track them down, hell, Bill Clinton couldn't keep his dick in his pants and the whole world knows about that. Reagan couldn't lay low about Iran-Contra either.
>>
Also the people suggesting that dead kids proves it happened as the official story suggest are stupid.

Thousands of corpses from 9/11 don't convince me that it was a genuine terror attack.

The elites would happily sacrifice any number of people to get what they want.
>>
File: 1355606589029.jpg (135 KB, 874x869) Image search: [Google]
1355606589029.jpg
135 KB, 874x869
Spooky Spooky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3rBs2_7sBI
>>
>>75036736
>>75036857

Haha yeah. It's not that people just think this kind of shit is stupid and that conspiracy theorists tend to be easily duped morons, it's that we're all paid to shift forum focus to discredit random basement dwellers on some shitty insignificant bored. You guys have these weird delusions of self importance.

I mean you basically just admitted that there's a good chance that anyone that discredits you, mocks you, or doubts you is likely a shill simply because more people than usual aren't buying your bullshit. You guys are probably literally the type to jump at your own shadows.
>>
>>75037056
honestly i don't trust 4chan enough to post my evidence here anymore

i do keep it safely saved away though and add too it whenever something new or odd creeps up. haven't seen much new evidence in a long time though. people rarely post evidence anymore.
>>
>>75025934
Idk, lot of stuff surrounding it seemed a bit off.
>>
>>75037148
The kids who quote on quote died are probably inducted to CIA or worse.
>>
>>75037036
Oh, really? Is that right? Silly ol' me just wants to be smarter than everyone. That's why I'm looking into conspiracy theories and not studying some type of science? You seem to want to condescend to me and make yourself look smarter because you're like, deifnitely not gullible enough to fall for those DUMB CONSPIRACY THEORIES ;). Yeah, you know the truth. We're just dumb compared to you.

>what is projecting like a faggot
>>
>>75036968

It takes time to gather evidence. It takes 2 seconds for you to shitpost and deny it. I already know nothing will change your mind, so what's the point? There will be some excuse for why it doesn't count. It's not like you're genuinely curious or have an open mind. You've already decided and you want me to post something and waste my time so you can deny it and defend your preconceived conclusion.
>>
>>75036871

are you going to say that it is impossible for a crazy person to get a gun and kill a bunch of kids ? just call them false flags
>>
File: sandy_hook.png (873 KB, 954x636) Image search: [Google]
sandy_hook.png
873 KB, 954x636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA

The globalists actually think we'll believe this.
>>
Anybody got the image of the boxes in the lanza houshold, that had labels on them linking his family to a company that specialises in creating fake disasters and crises?
>>
>>75037159
>ya just think the whole darn world revolves around you, huh, you idiot
Dude, I've seen so much shilling. See, you're trying to act like you're just so above everyone in this thread and that you have all the answers, unlike the dumb conspiracy theorists, and it's pathetic. And lol, nice one, you even replied like I said you would. You just tried to make it not seem so obvious. You are a tool.
>>
>>75036885

lol he does belief in the holocaust , you really must be a shill
>>
>>75037402
No, of course not.

Are you saying its impossible for communists to burn the Reichstag?
>>
>>75037253
Well if that's the case, don't worry about it then.
>I have evidence that will prove you wrong
>hurr durr prove it then!
>no that's a waste a of time
Like what's the point?
>>
>>75037249
I think that in many cases conspiracy theorists are usually moderately-educated at best and given to delusions of grandeur and of course paranoia.

Typically they are low-achievers or mediocre people in their fields and embracing their "secret knowledge" and seeing others as "sheeple" is a defense mechanism that helps deal with feelings of inadequacies.

I think that, at the root of it, is a complex sour grapes mentality similar to /pol/ and women: "I don't WANT a girlfriend, because women are terrible ___________".

You don't want to be part of the rest of society because they are all sheep and don't understand how the world REALLY works. But you do, so this is how you convince yourself that your shortcomings are actually strengths. You basically don't have to grow up or take responsibilities because you aren't a sheeple.
>>
>>75037402
he didn't say that

are you denying that false flags exist?

your country doesn't need them. you just go to war whenever you want. our countries are 'democracies' in order to go to war you have to lie to the people

History of American False Flag Operations-
http://911review.com/articles/anon/false_flag_perations.html
>>
>>75037249
>Oh, really? Is that right? Silly ol' me just wants to be smarter than everyone

Yeah that's definitely part of it.

>That's why I'm looking into conspiracy theories and not studying some type of science?

It's one of the reasons you'd rather sit around here and bluff in a bullshitting contest with other bullshitters rather than genuinely research this shit or try to actually approach it scientifically.

It's why people like you watch spooky youtube videos and would rather argue. And I do mean that quite literally because many times when I've had these arguments, the dumb shits on this board could spend 10 minutes reading and learning something but they never do. They just want to argue and puff their chests because they think that's enough to be right.

In a way, they're right that they can just do their bullshitting routine and stay king in their own head without having to confront the reality of it. That's part of the problem. They're just tossing around their unfounded opinion and confusion instead of conducting research. Just believing stupid unsourced infographics and conjecture instead of doing any studying or learning anything.

That's why conspiracy theorists are stupid. They base their opinions on nothing but hearsay.

It's not necessarily that I "know that truth", it's that I know better than to fall for confirmation bias.
>>
>>75037535
You sound like my mom. You're trying to make me out to be some insecure loser who uses conspiracy theories to feel good about myself. I just like to research that shit. It's interesting. And, as far as I have seen, a lot of it is true. I could go ahead and say that the sheeple don't believe in conspiracy theories because they are too comfortable with their robot life and don't want to take the responsibility of starting some social revolution. But I won't say that because I'm not a mind reader.
>>
>>75037655
many of us have done real research on this

we just aren't going to share it with you
>>
>>75037655
>That's why conspiracy theorists are stupid. They base their opinions on nothing but hearsay.
They scrutinize what is regarded as fact, common knowledge, or evidence with the most skeptical mind but when they find the flimsiest piece of shit to support their beliefs they embrace is whole-heartedly.

A friend of mine brought up some "news story" from The Onion as proof of some FEMA conspiracy. When I laughed and shot him down, he dismissed it automatically and brought up another "proof" as if nothing happened.

There is a reason no one has posted any proof in this thread and it just dances around the real topic.
>>
>>75037526

I didn't say I had evidence on hand. I said I could look it up. I always can. You could too, if you actually cared. But you won't. So I won't. I'm tired of spending time looking this shit up just to have you guys deny it and shitpost about how I'm a jew or a shill. If you refuse to educate yourself, there's nothing I can do.

You're acting like just this one time I am refusing out of stubbornness or like I couldn't possibly have a point, but it's just that I've done this a million times. Do you really want me to spend 30 minutes googling and building a case against your unfounded rumormongering just so you can shitpost and call me a shill? Because it seems like a waste of time when I already know any source of information I can obtain will be called part of some jew mastermind coverup program or whatever. I already know nothing counts in your book unless it's some dumb 4chan picture going "Does it MAKE SENSE TO YOU that this REALLY WEIRD THING HAPPENED?! Dumb sheep actually believe this shit!" or a spooky youtube video with text going "I don't understand this event! Clearly something suspicious is going on! I don't have all the answers so something is wrong here!" etc.
>>
>>75037098
>implying there's no sjw hate thread on /pol/ right now
>implying we don't argue with them to stop talking about social justice

but anon
>>
File: 1463918347418.webm (2 MB, 550x310) Image search: [Google]
1463918347418.webm
2 MB, 550x310
>>75037598

sure mate i have been a 9/11 truther for a decade i know how shit works

sometimes the evidence is something different like the controlled demolition what i have led to belief.

northwood is using slipperly slope if they did mild terrorism they would also knock down 2 towers killing thousands
>>
>>75037697
>I just like to research that shit. It's interesting.

You don't, though. You like believing dubious sources and repeating their mantras, not researching anything. Because the actual people who research these things and comment on them(scientists, engineers, physicists, whatever) never agree with you. It's always some old retired neo nazi boat captain or something that is an outlier, and you choose to believe that guy over the 99 other guys who say he's full of shit.

>>75037749

>many of us have done real research on this

4chan pictures and youtube videos aren't research.
>>
File: 1462836928322.jpg (4 MB, 3713x4966) Image search: [Google]
1462836928322.jpg
4 MB, 3713x4966
>100 post a talking about logical theory and reason while backing up their statements of evidence

>some faggot says wow I can't believe there are no shills

>suddenly 100 posts of U R DUMB with no consistency and low tier baiting that everyone bites

>thread is de-railed and no one learns anything new

You know I tend to think that someone paying people to divert is just a fun meme but this is happening too often in these exact type of threads to just be a meme

>mods are nowhere to be found to ban Canadians
>>
Some interesting facts to mull over

Fact # 1: There was at least 2 or 3 shooters that were also in the Sandy Hook school with Adam Lanza . Some of the video was shown on television but only 1 time and have never aired again.

Fact # 2: The medical examiner claimed that the children were killed with the rifle. But the rifle was found in the truck of a Adam Lanza car. So who did all the shooting if the rifle was in the trunk of a car? and why would the medical examiner say that the children were killed with the rifle ?

Fact # 3: Emily Parker’s dad was laughing and smiling right before he gave an official interview on CNN. Let me ask you a question if you lost a child would you be laughing and smiling 24 hours after the death of your loved one?

Fact # 4: Who created the Emily Parker Fan page on Dec 14th just a few hours before the shooting. I just want to know what kind of a person makes a Facebook Fund Page while their child in in the school on a lock-down yet they still didn’t know the condition of their daughter? she was not even confirmed dead yet
>>
>>75037655
Lol, do you really believe /pol/ is that lazy? Because I don't. These are all very general statements that you're making to try and seem like the one who's above all of us and doesn't fall for silly theories. You take yourself too seriously. You are an unbelievable tool.
>>75037804
Plenty of people have already posted evidence, but you will deny the evidence because like our dickhead friend here
>>75037854
All we've posted are DUMB YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND INFOGRAPHICS!

>im so le tired of proving my point, i dont have to prove anything, YOU DO IT
>WOW, YOU DUMB CONSPIRACY THEORISTS HAVE NO PROOF TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS, FUCKING IDIOTS, GO READ A BOOK

Just admit you're a shill.
>>
>>75037697
I sound like your mom because she sees that you are wasting your youth/life on what is essentially a meaningless diversion.

Yes, it is interesting. But is spending hours and hours every day dwelling on unprovable fancies and combing the internet for "proof" healthy? Will you find that magic bullet?

You can say that the sheeple are robots etc., but isn't someone who reproduces and finds a modicum of happiness in this life more successful by all metrics than someone who is bitter, alone, and wasting their time away by reading about conspiracies and news stories?

Clearly you want a social revolution because your current life isn't suiting you and the fantasy of a complete social meltdown is a nice fantasy that also reinforces your externalization of all problems.

I know people like you man, it's not a healthy lifestyle and excusing it because of some noble truth quest is just plain bullshit.
>>
>>75037898
no

my argument is valid

i have literally argued with a person for close to six hours over this shit

why are they so motivated to discredit me?

why do they care so much about my little research project. why do they always make it about anything but the facts?
>>
File: crisis actors.jpg (196 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
crisis actors.jpg
196 KB, 650x488
>>75037967
Fact # 5: Why are all the parents in the interviews are either smiling or have a guilty smirk on their faces days after their children were killed? is that an act of a grieving parent or an actor?

Fact # 6: Pic related is a real site

Fact # 7: Very strange behavior of the Medical Examiner ( he seems more of an actor then a medical examiner) he seems to find the situation quiet funny.

Fact # 8: What do September 11th and 7 July 2005 London bombings and Sandy Hook shooting have in common?

The different version of Homeland security were running simultaneous drills as all those 3 events took place on the same dates… Ironic? Or planned out ? You have to do your own thinking here, but its very clear what is happening to here anyone who has done their research.

Fact # 9: Victoria Soto Facebook Page was created 4 days before the Sandy Hook shooting. Also “Our Heart are with Sandy Hook” was created 3 days before the shooting. The website “Sandy Hook Elementary Victims Fund” was created 1 days before the Sandy Hook shooting. Seems as if someone had an open window into the future or this was all pre-planned and people were putting pages up not realizing that it can be traced back to the creation date of the Facebook page and the Sandy Hook Heart website
>>
>>75026911
A kid who couldn't tie his shoes was suddenly able to drive to this school, and operate multiple firearms.
>>
>>75038000
>8 posts talking about how conspiracy theorists are wasting their lives
>spends an hour writing off topic trash to criticize others life choices

Why are Canadians such terrible people

Like Niggers are better than Canadians
>>
if they are really false flags you would have them more often until the goal gun control was reached

it are incidents they happen and nothing really happens after it happend because you still got your guns.
>>
>>75037934
>BRO, 99 OTHER PEOPLE AGREE, WHY DON'T YOU
>YOUTUBE AND 4CHAN ISN'T RESEARCH, FAGGOT >;(
>>75038000
Ya know, I really never said anything about a social meltdown or even wanting it, and I just used it as an example of the logic you were using.
And this
>>75038202
>>
>>75038000
do you believe everything that people tell you?

do you believe your girlfriend when she says that she isn't fucking other guys?

do you believe the homeless guy with the sign that says 'hungry' when that guy certainly gets 100s of dollars in foodstamps each month?

people do lie, you know. maybe not in canada, but certainly in other parts of the world

>im the guy you don't know is fucking your wife
>>
>>75037967
>Fact # 3: Emily Parker’s dad was laughing and smiling right before he gave an official interview on CNN. Let me ask you a question if you lost a child would you be laughing and smiling 24 hours after the death of your loved one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ1w93D9StM
Is there any footage of any of them showing genuine emotions?
>>
>>75038202
I've clearly hit a nerve. Instead of lashing out, maybe you should be a bit more introspective when you've cooled off.
>>
>>75037941

It is exactly posts like these that make it apparent that you guys are paranoid and stupid. You'll even take my dismissive response towards you as some kind of extra proof that I'm a shill or that people are currently shilling this thread.

Isn't it weird that as soon as I started posting that you guys are dumb and full of shit, all of a sudden all these guys come out of the woodwork to shitpost and disagree with me!? It's like people are paid to make this board believe stupid conspiracy theories! /pol/ is controlled opposition! Hurr!!

You guys are just so insanely quick to jump to shit like that when the real answers are probably a lot more mundane and unexciting.
>>
>>75038233
real incidents and false flags BOTH occur

there is lots of evidence for the real occurrences of gun violence

false flags are only as believable as they make them
>>
File: Screenshot_132.jpg (205 KB, 912x793) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_132.jpg
205 KB, 912x793
>>75038150
>Assumption Why are all the parents in the interviews are either smiling or have a guilty smirk on their faces days after their children were killed? is that an act of a grieving parent or an actor?

>pic related denial
>>
>>75034162
What a coincidence then that ALL Sandy Hook parents "grieve in strange ways"

Maybe they all don't know how how to handle the situation! Maybe they're ALL psychopaths! Hey look a group of "bereaved parents" are all calm, flippant, or laughing after their children were brutally and senselessly murdered the day before.

You'd have to be Lucky Larry to believe a coincidence like that.
>>
>>75036609
Was your aunt's daughter's son also visiting "Sandy Hook, CT"?

>handwave away anything that proves them wrong.
>Gets ask to prove us wrong
>Just says he has tried time and time again but doesn't actually try
>All of these long, written out responses

I know you're trying really hard to cover it up without providing anything to prove it happened, much like what happened with the aftermath of the event.
Your desperate effort to give every doubtful responder, no matter how small or silly of a comment, a calculated answer doesn't help you disguise yourself.

No aged poster who has been at this for years would write a short paragraph response to "you're a faggot dude"
>>
>>75038277
This one is definitive proof for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igfczc6m5M4
>>
>>
>>75038001
Because I want to make some mad shill bucks Adam

Sincerely, Shill #234332
>>
>>75038287
>>75038323
Awwww, wook at da canadian and his buddy! they're shiwwing togevvuh! aww scho cyuuuute!
>>
>>75038268
I am finishing up my PhD in biology (I will be vague for obvious reasons). I spend a lot of my time conducting research and literature reviews - my life revolves around questioning.

I also see things with the eye of a biologist and naturalist. Yes, humans lie as a means to get what they want/need. There is nothing profound about this and if the lies occur on a grand scale it does not mean your life has to come to a grinding halt and you cannot take part in society/mankind because things aren't perfect.
>>
File: Shoeeatshee-1.png (29 KB, 112x189) Image search: [Google]
Shoeeatshee-1.png
29 KB, 112x189
>>75038323
>9 posts by this ID
>has provided nothing related to the topic at hand

No one gives this much of a shit unless they are being paid

Also I posted before having a 50/50 rational to this theory you instantly assumed I hive mindset

Do shills pay taxes?
>>
Ryan Lanza and Adam Lanza are actually the same person
>>
>>75037967
1. Shit journalism

2. He used a different rifle(not sure what you wanna call it) to carry out the attack

3. Let me ask you why you think a person who lost his child should act a certain way

4. Either a shop or a time zone difference

5. see 3

6. Anyone can make up site

7. You'd think if the govt is going to hire actor that they'd actually know how to act

8. do you have a source for this

9. see 4
>>
>>75038493
why do people always claim that lanza is in these threads

i have been called adam lanza more than once. i don't understand it. and i don't see how it's funny if it's just a joke.

it's weird. just like everything else about this case.
>>
>>75038450

you got to show me more then one guy laughing. this is literally 10 seconds and you dont even know in what context he is laughing you can grief but still laugh yes ?
>>
>>75038381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnHsCPkn3_Q
>>
>>75038287
Go be Canadian somewhere else
>>
File: Screenshot_133.jpg (34 KB, 1141x104) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_133.jpg
34 KB, 1141x104
>>75038450

also from the same page that is not a sandyhook shill site basic psychology
>>
>>75038786
How old are you and what is your occupation (student, unemployed, retail, etc.)?
>>
>>75038614

COULD

NOT

TIE

HIS

SHOES
>>
>>75038739

its america everyone is an actor
>>
>>75038885
Weren't there many reports of him visiting the gun range with his mother?

Who said he couldn't tie his shoes? Why are they credible witnesses?
>>
Okay, the shills helped give this thread a bump. Now to post some other stuff.

Israel did 9/11
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_107.htm

Debunking the Holocaust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxCuujxJSY

Caesar's Messiah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg_poNVIg2E
>>
>>75038634
Relating your shitpost on a Korean squid milking forum to the actual case.
C'mon man that's too easy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZQ3hPcxdQA
>>
>>75031027
What is this dudes logic here.. why is he adding numbers and letters and shit, how does that make any sense at all
>>
>>75038966
This is precisely why your mother is concerned with you.

You go from a school shooting to Israel-9/11 to the Holocaust and "Caesar's Messiah". What happened to "it's interesting" and "I like to research" (AKA scan YouTube and CT websites)?

This isn't about the quest for truth, it is about believing the world that you dislike is an illusion. It's juvenile solipsism at it's best.

Your mom has every right to be concerned. Instead of focusing on every conspiracy theory you should focus on your lifestyle and happiness.
>>
>>75039057
the easiest way to discredit a conspiracy theory is to link it to a crazier stupider theory so that people will argue about it instead of exchanging facts and information
>>
>>75039057
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LImlP21FqEc
>>
>>75025934
his face alone looks like an uncanny valley composite of the average white teenager
>>
>>75039110
Dude, what is your point? You're taking yourself and myself too seriously. I'm not claiming to be a professor, am I? Are you really that concerned about my lifestyle? Or do you get paid per post?
>>
I feel like if this could be disproven as a hoax it would be easy enough to produce independent documents of the kids that apparently died existing.

By this i mean ones that are not government record.
>>
Since everyone is so ass mad about Sandy Hook conspiracy theories, I'm just gonna post random red pill videos. Thread coulda been good and fun, but no, shills have to fling shit for a living.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
>>
>>75038473
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp_C6rxbm1Q [Embed]

so something happend to you and you use the same story what is weird with that?
>>
>>75039262
Im kind of curious how these people do get pajd. Like is it per post, or do they sit there like a 9-5 job? Must be a pretty comfy job if so.
>>
>>75039427
Those videos weren't released officially, hes changing the details and clearly rehearsing.

In the second video
>>75039040

He is using his finalised version of the story for official release. Notice how he uses certain parts of the first rehearsal video?
The biggest clanger is that he mentions seeing the official victim list, two days before it was released.
>>
>>75038850
You should know better than to ask for personal information on 4chan.

>>75038935
We need to talk about Sandy Hook; citations provided.

>>75039110
>you should just focus on other stuff instead of this
Sounds too much like damage control
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.