[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey, all the leafs get in here for a second. I was wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
hey, all the leafs get in here for a second. I was wondering what you guys think about iranians. Should I gtfo for being a sandnigger or am I welcomed here? Make sure to say why.
>>
File: festooned.jpg (52 KB, 340x503) Image search: [Google]
festooned.jpg
52 KB, 340x503
The big question is are you Persian or Iranian?
>>
>>75020558
If you want to remain here you must not be Muslim. That is all.
>>
>>75020558
gtfo you ragheaded piece of shit.
>>
Persians Welcome, the first race to be cucked by the muslims, I feel sorry.
>>
>>75020753
I am technically persian but why does it matter. I am from iran, which would make me iranian.
>>
>>75021132
Because there's other races in Iran that aren't Aryans.
>>
>>75021325
Seeing as Aryan means noble, and most people in iran are muslims, it makes pretty much most of them non-aryans.
>>
>>75020558

Yeah, you can fuck off shitskin

Go jack off to your overpriced car
>>
I'm a leaf and I think Iranians are pretty cool from my experience. Most of them seem like moderately progressive, well educated, secular people. Join our multicultural country and help us be better than the amerifats.
>>
Where in Canada are you living?
>>
>>75020558

Iranians are a fine people. But they can stay in Iran.
>>
>>75020558
Am I welcomed here? I've been to Canada twice and I identify as a Canadian. My pronouns are "hoser", "eh", "syrup", and "Molson".
>>
>>75022808
12thPBP
>>
>>75022660
Montreal
>>
>>75023223
Best of luck to you. I hear the Quebecois are not the most tolerant of middle easterners. Do you speak french?
>>
>>75022631
>multicultural
Kill yourself
>>
>>75023965
Yes, it would be virtually impossible to live here otherwise. You cannot find a job here without being able to speak French. Although It is true that they are not the most tolerant toward middle easterners, I usually stay out of the east part of montreal where most french people live.
>>
>>75023223

>Montreal

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIE MOHAMMEDAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM
>>
>>75020558
If you're not a radical shit head and you integrate I'm ok with you being here
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.