[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else was fooled by the jews over the Iraq War and never again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 5565dce5278a9.image.jpg (35 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
5565dce5278a9.image.jpg
35 KB, 620x412
Who else was fooled by the jews over the Iraq War and never again?

As far as I'm concerned everything about the jewish neocons and the Iraq War proved Hitler right.
>>
>>75016819
neocohen is a new pol approved meme
>>
>>75016819
Last I checked, Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, and Powell were all Christians.
>>
>>75016819
I was never fooled. That's why it was so surreal and infuriating to me when it was happening.
>>
>>75016819
I was 13 years old and I wasn't fooled.

All the information (Carlyle Group, Project for the New American Century, yellowcake report being a forgery, etc.) was literally at your fingertips, even back then.
>>
File: CryptographyChart-1-482x745.png (170 KB, 482x745) Image search: [Google]
CryptographyChart-1-482x745.png
170 KB, 482x745
>>75016819
good. you're in the right direction. next logical step is to ask: what else did they fuck us up with?

and the real answer is as long as it's unpleasant, because these people have hijacked your government.

> check the fucking AIPAC man
>>
File: Bush NCLB.jpg (408 KB, 2048x1852) Image search: [Google]
Bush NCLB.jpg
408 KB, 2048x1852
>>75016819
I will never forgive "movement conservatives" in general for calling antiwar conservatives "traitors" and trying to push them out of conservatism/conservative media altogether. Fuck them all.
>>
>>75017683
they were all good goyim too
>>
File: image.png (291 KB, 600x752) Image search: [Google]
image.png
291 KB, 600x752
>>75017683
The Jews who planned it in the background were smart enough to pay some good goyim to be the faces of the operation so that they wouldn't take the heat. This is pretty standard for the Jews.

The actors in the administration knew it was bullshit, but they got paid their shekels to go along with it. The Jews did it for ideological reasons.
http://youtu.be/6BEsZMvrq-I
>>
>>75016819
If your first thought when hearing about the invasion of Iraq wasn't "why?" then you're either brainwashed or retarded
>>
>>75019290
it's ironic because there's 1 kid behind bush.. like literally
>>
>>75019290
I don't understand the hate on "no child left behind"

wasn't it a way of defending poor performing schools AKA NIGGER SCHOOLS?
>>
>>75019290
Meanwhile Hillary supported this shit
>>
>>75020252
Basically it dumbed down every school in the country so that niggers could actually graduate in ghetto schools
>>
>>75020252
No, not really. The supposed "penalties" never happened because they were always suspended under some other provision of the law.

The law itself was such a fucking mess that the GOP-controlled congress quietly replaced most of it last year, and NCLB is no longer in effect for the most part.

The main effect of the law was for school districts to take shitty schools and try to merge them with non-shitty schools in order to raise the new school's average test scores.

You can guess how that ended up "working"...
>>
File: 1458251837117.jpg (460 KB, 1444x1800) Image search: [Google]
1458251837117.jpg
460 KB, 1444x1800
>>75017683
They sold us out from the get go dumb ass. Christians were never important in their life. Only important in their image like a narcissist's existence.
>>
>>75020252
meant to type defunding
>>75020690
Boy am I glad i went to my all white high school in the 90's, that sounds like shit! The way I heard liberals talk about it always made me sympathetic towards it, but it was basically another one of their schemes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.