[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so I've been seeing a lot of posts on /pol/ about muh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Okay so I've been seeing a lot of posts on /pol/ about muh automation. My question is why are you faggots complaining? Automation will just bring us closer to technocracy. People who are low skilled need to be gassed or forced to improve their shitty situations. Your will job will be automated? Good. You were stupid enough to go into a profession where your job can be done by a programmable robot you are clearly too dumb to function in this new economy, either git gud or kill yourself you disgusting degenerates, stop trying to halt scientific and technological progress because you are fucking stupid.
>>
>>75015228
What makes you think your job won't be automated?
Everything will become automated
>>
>>75015228
Offer basic income to anyone who can't find a job in exchange for them getting sterilized. The program will start paying for itself almost immediately as the number of government dependent children starts dropping drastically.
>>
>>75015876
>basic income
>giving people free money at the expense of hard working people simply for existing

kill yourself, basic income is basically theft. it rewards the lazy, the sluggard, the impotent, etc.
>>
>>75015228

so what do you do for a living op
>>
>>75016202
Mechanical engineer
>>
>>75016601

that will be automated and you'll be gassed
>>
>>75016792
>engineering
>automated
kys
>>
>>75016062
Did you even read my post? We'll wipe out the welfare state within a generation.
>>
>>75016601
>>75016963

I mean, mechanical engineering isn't going to be that hard to automate. CAD & 3d engines do a ton of the work already. Unlike other forms of engineering, mech isn't really abstract. In ten years it will just be reduced to "design".

The engineering will be replaced with automatic software checks and verification systems. The work will be done by low-paid minimally educated "artistic" people. Probably outsourced.
>>
>technocracy

What is this stupid buzzword you hipsters have memed up now? Don't you realize the moment you create a machine that can think for itself, that's the end of humanity? Did you learn nothing from the Terminator?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.