[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was just bullshitting around with my friend chatting about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: noided.png (110 KB, 1041x385) Image search: [Google]
noided.png
110 KB, 1041x385
So I was just bullshitting around with my friend chatting about MK Ultra and we get off and around to Christianity and Jesus and finally.. The jews

So pic related happens right after I post an image I literally found off of a 5 second google image search

- of a rabbi biting off a childs foreskin in a circumcision ritual
>>
>>75012546
your friend reported you.
>>
>>75012683
Not a chance, not a chance

Unless he's one of them lol
>>
>>75012546
what, did you post this on your timeline or is this a pm?
>>
>>75012912
PM
>>
>>75012912
pm bro

I was blocked lightning fast after posting the image
>>
>>75012963
yeah, it looks like it but i find this hard to believe, hence the question
>>
I don't have a cellphone right I'm kind of dependent on facebook for communication, this is ridiculous
>>
>>75013114
how fast was it? Could it have been your friend?
wtf, do they have algorithms on this?
>>
>>75013265
Immediate. As I said, there's not a chance in hell my friend could have been that fast, it was fucking immediate and he would never ever rat on me
>>
File: wefewf.jpg (103 KB, 598x794) Image search: [Google]
wefewf.jpg
103 KB, 598x794
The same thing happened to me after posting this picture. It seems Facebook scans all of our posts and won't let us post things that have previously been reported. After a bit of picture editing I had no problem sending it to my friends.
>>
>>75012546

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618

They deny Jesus, suck cocks, and love money

Sounds like they worship satan

Look up cube worship and the storm on saturn

It could be a gr-
>>
>>75013473
It's still a bunch of horseshit, why would I get banned 72 hours? I already tried to appeal, can't they just unblock me and let me post again, I'll behave I promise

Jesus
>>
File: benned.png (82 KB, 919x215) Image search: [Google]
benned.png
82 KB, 919x215
lol wow just posted the same picture to my girlfriend was banned within second.. fucking kikebook
>>
>>75013496
I know dude, I know. It goes deep
>>
>>75013648
did u post my OP image or the one I posted in the chat?
>>
>>75013648
ok, i was trying to test this with a fake account but my old fake account was disabled and I need a fucking new cell phone number to sing up (wtf?)

this is actually pretty bad. I hope Facebook does not go full retard.
>>
>>75013473
:^) Zuckerberg is being a good mensch, he's making sure you're not being an anti-semite

you don't want to be an anti-semite, do you?
>>
>>75014317
there's going to be a huge free speech issue in the future both in europe and in the us. These companies, I hope, are going to be forced not to ban whatever they consider to be improper. This is not the same as not being allowed to protest inside a private building.

They are fucking banning a PRIVATE MESSAGE! Nobody, besides the dane bro and his friend, saw it.
>>
File: 1453608163665-b.png (176 KB, 497x594) Image search: [Google]
1453608163665-b.png
176 KB, 497x594
>>75012546
Facebook is owned by the Jews! They've introduced Chinese communist style censorship, and it's getting worse.

GET OFF OF FACEBOOK
>>
>>75012912
They're watching us, oh sorrow.
>literal translation of "oy vey".
>>
>>75014684
>Evalion exists
Susan Wojcicki and Zuckerberg are working together.
>>
bump with saturnian "conspiracies"

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Why would hillary joke about moloch?

in the midst of thousands of emails?

How would she respond if confronted with this shit
>>
>>75016696
I know. Her case is even more blatant. If her twitter account were banned, the only way I could find anything about her was through the chans. Twitter, atm, is the only decent social network and that is saying much.
>>
>>75012546
Just a warning op, took 2 min to find you on facebook.

Next time hide your friends name.
>>
>>75012546
>2016
>using goybook
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.