[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO really makes you think, huh....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 720x960
/pol/ BTFO

really makes you think, huh....
>>
I was born without knowing murder or stealing is wrong
>>
>>75011192

You should've been aborted, defect.
>>
I was born a shitting and pissing in my pants.

You were taught to use the toilet.
>>
>>75011479
I'm Indian
>>
>implying to have to be religious to find faggotry disgusting
>>
>>75011192
This argument isnt sound at all.

First off, homosexuality is -at best- a deformity. Additionally, historians, anthropologists, and anyone with eyed and a brain have discerned time and time again the tendency of sentient creatures to consider metaphysics. Hell, some apes have death rituals.

Besides, being taught things is what makes humans so special, i was taught to speak and learn right from wrong and think critically and be disgusted and awed.
>>
>>75011192
Man seeks God by his very nature

Look at every primitive tribe around the world…no matter where they are or what they look like they all believe in some sort of God

Being gay is unnatural and a product of a disturbed childhood or shitty parenting

Men and women are meant to be with one another
>>
>>75011192
Born with a mental defect causing you to be attracted to dick... Real badge of honor there Gary
>>
Yep. The Christian kiddies here are just regurgitating what they were told to by mommy and daddy.
>>
>>75011242

This
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462927271895.jpg (90 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462927271895.jpg
90 KB, 960x960
I was born American, you were taught Islam.
>>
>>75011728
#CruzMissile
>>
>>75011192
They've BTFO themselves. Gender is fluid etc. etc.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>75011192
i'm not religious, and i hate gay people who makes active apology. want to eat fucking sticks of meat through your ass? FINE. do it silently, do not disturb other people.

> FUCK THIS THREAD
> OP IS A STUPID CUNTY FAGGOT
>>
>>75012233
Wow you really thought huh
>>
Where did this

>damn, really makes you think....

shit come from?
>>
>>75011192

As an atheist I still find homosexuality to be wrong, albeit for different reasons.
>>
>>75011192
Show me the scientific proof. Where's the gene that makes you "born gay"? If there's no choice to being gay, we should try to find a cure so people can choose, or stop it from happening altogether. If it is a choice, then they're just degenerate and we should all stop calling them victims and playing their games.
>>
File: nigger faggot.png (1 MB, 984x886) Image search: [Google]
nigger faggot.png
1 MB, 984x886
>>75011192
>children that were sexually assaulted are twice as likely to grow up as homosexuals
B-BUT I WAS BORNT WITH IT! ITS A GUD THING, MUH GAY PRIDE, MUH PRESIDENT
>>
>>75011192
But he choose to be a faggot about it.
>>
>>75011192
But I'm an atheist, and you still annoy me with your whining.
>>
All we can do is stand aside and let third worlders wreck the West because we cant fight all these small battles anymore.
These people resent the West and everything it stands for and will ruin your life with their mental illness while real problems are ignored

Fags are "normal" and above criticism? Ok here meet Clickclickcluck from the Kongo and tell him about it. Oh the honorable tanned german man beheaded the gay man? I totally did not see that coming
>>
>>75011192
And yet hating Islam makes you a racist.
>>
>>75011192

So you were born wrong and I was taught the right path, what's your point? Clearly you can still be saved by faith.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.