[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a coincidence that great civilizations always fall after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Constantinople.jpg (189 KB, 992x748) Image search: [Google]
Constantinople.jpg
189 KB, 992x748
Is it a coincidence that great civilizations always fall after letting in too many shitskins?

>Egypt
>Persia
>Turkey
>Greece
>Eastern Rome
>Carthage
>Babylon
>Argentina
>Brazil

Just off the top of my head.

Once the United States, Australia, and Europe succumb to the dusky hordes, Israel and East Asia will have the last complex civilizations on the planet.

How do you feel about this?
>>
>>75004265
>>Greece
>>Eastern Rome
>>Carthage
Fall caused by flat-out conquest, not internal degradation.
>>
The U.S. will be safe. Mexicans aren't nearly as bad as muslims and niggers and can be assimilated, after a couple generations of mixing they are honorary whites. (sure we have niggers of our own but they are constantly killing each other so there numbers will stay flat).

Sorry Europe.
>>
>>75004391
But civilizations often rebound after conquest (China, Britain, Japan, Eastern Europe, etc.). The reason those didn't is because their gene pools were permanently trashed.
>>
>>75004619
t. Marco Rodriguez
>>
>>75004265
>>Egypt - O.K.
>>Persia - O.K.
>>Turkey - """""""great"""""" civilization yeah ok buddy hahahaha thanks for the laugh
>>Greece - Degeneracy, not shitskins.
>>Eastern Rome - Femanism
>>Carthage - Conquest
>>Babylon - Act of god
>>Argentina - white
>>Brazil - white
>>
>>75004619
Will it be worth the drop in IQ? The changes in personality? I don't think so.

The reason European immigrants assimilated so quickly and Mexicans haven't, even after a century of immigration, is because their genetic distance is much further.

I don't want to live in the United States of Negro-Azteca.
>>
File: what.jpg (2 KB, 125x92) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
2 KB, 125x92
>>75004265
>Egypt
>Greece
>Turkey
>Eastern Rome
>Carthage
>Falling because of immigration
Let me guess,you learned your history exclusively from /pol/?
>>
>>75004619
>>75004862

>Es awright, esse. Everythin gonna be juss fine. Truss me, I'm white.
>>
>>75005394
Yes, those were conquered. The point is that they haven't been great since. None of them.

A civilization that falls to shitskins never recovers. If you have a counterexample, I'd love to see it.
>>
>>75005060
I mean, obviously it's not good as whites and I'd prefer them out of the country. I'm just saying we are fortunate to have them as a border rather than the trash Europe has to deal with. We will at least be able to survive and maybe even continue to prosper rather than face total ruin.

Whites will always have the positions of power. And Europeans have had an extra 50 or 60 years to assimilate, Mexican mass immigration is a recent trend. I live in Youngstown, OH and just twenty years ago it was a common site to walk outside and see some poor sap get blown up by a bomb under his car or in his mailbox or a drive by shooting from the Italian mob.

Still, that being said I'm glad I live up north and not by the border.
>>
File: 1463940829741.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463940829741.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
>>75004265
It's a symptom of decay, not the cause. Basically mass immigration means that the elites of a given nation/country/system can no longer rely on the good/services provided by their native subjects and so require outsiders in order to maintain their (the elites') standard of living as well as the general status quo.
>>
>>75005553
>Egypt
Mostly important military wise during fatimid dynasty,ayuubid dynasty and mamluk sultanate
>Turkey
Ottomans were rather great for a long time and after losing most of it's territories turkey is doing perfectly fine right now
>Eastern Rome
Doesnt exist unless you count turkey
>Carthage
They were part of the moors and also started the fatimid dynasty.

I don't know what categorizes as ''great'' for you but most of them did shine at multiple stages.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.