[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why shouldn't i vote greens They're the only party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 458173-pompili_web[1].jpg (52 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
458173-pompili_web[1].jpg
52 KB, 960x640
Why shouldn't i vote greens

They're the only party with LOADS of hot women and want to save the planet
>>
I'll give her loads if you know what I mean
>>
>>74996918
>I am sexually attracted them, so I must elect them so they can DOMINATE me!
>>
>>74996918
HOT
>>
>>74996918

because they want to save the planet at the expense of their nation. It's idealistic, unrealistic, and suicidal.

my post best post
>>
>>74996918
they want to save the planet the same way the green mass effect ending did where they let the reapers fuse into their minds and take control of the universe while putting them in a dream world
>>
>>74997074
HONK HONK
>>
Why does the left have the best women ;___;

it's not fair

>>74997197
nations are dying concepts
>>
>>74997455

no, only white nations are a dying concept

because weak men like you vote for weak women to run your country.
>>
File: praying-mantis-wallpaper-3.jpg (63 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
praying-mantis-wallpaper-3.jpg
63 KB, 1280x1024
>>74996918
If you had a child with one, she would cut its chest open and pull out its heart if she thought it would make life better for 3rd world Muslims.
>>
>>74997546
B-but anon, i am third world muslim ;__;"
>>
>>74996918
>want to save the planet
At the expense of humans.
>>
>>74996918

Who is this hight test seamen demon, this green fluid druid, that scadly clad male organ gorgan?
>>
>>74997789
Then go home.
>>
>>74996918
I love boobs. I'm obsessed with them. I don't find white people attractive normally but now I can't even stop thinking about white people boobs. I want to tittyfuck bitches until I die
>>
They don't want to save they planet, they just want to feel good about themselves. They'll destroy everything if they get a tiny amount of power.
>>
>>74997869
>at the expense of humans
>Clean energy and a clean environment will be the death of us all

>pre-school arts and crafts tier leaf flag
Oh right
>>
Tu peux garder tes écolos poilues sale gauchiste.
>>
>>74996918
Protip: You can vote FN and lie about it. Those dumb whores hate the truth anyway.
>>
>>74998560
The funniest thing is that most of those type of women either want to fuck refugees and niggers, or they want to fuck fascists. Nobody want to fuck lefty white men. You're better off being apologetically right wing so they'll want to fuck you like a biker criminal.
>>
>>74997974
it's the only lewd picture of her

>>74998521
>ugly horse face
>down syndrom eyes
>brown eyes because her biological father is a jew who unironically works for the mossad

can you stop having such shit tastes in the same country as me ?
>>
>>74996918
>determining your vote according to women
Tabernac
>>
>>74998955
>shits on Marion
>posts ugly brown girl
>"""""french""""""

yep checks out, congratulations on being granted asylum Habeeb
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.