[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've given up on America. I have German roots (50% at least),
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
I've given up on America.

I have German roots (50% at least), so I was thinking of going back to the Motherland (anywhere that language is spoken) or Australia.

What's the best country?
>Aussie
>Belgium
>Austria
>Netherlands
>Luxembourg
>Germany
>Swisserland

I'll learn Dutch or German or whatever. No offense to any Americans, I just don't like it here anymore. I want to go home.
>>
>muh heritage
>>
File: 1464030980881.jpg (31 KB, 600x485) Image search: [Google]
1464030980881.jpg
31 KB, 600x485
>>74993211
>wanting to move to Germany
u wot m8?
>>
>>74993211

Germany isn't doing any better, mate.

There's no country you can "run off to" that is better. Only slightly more irrelevant, slightly poorer, backward and irrelevant and thus not fully oppressed yet.

You honestly are better off staying put. USA is big, choose some other part of it.
>>
>>74993211

You might as well just skip a step and move straight to Saudi Arabia.
>>
File: image.gif (998 KB, 245x269) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
998 KB, 245x269
>Aussie

Jesus Christ you little faggot
>>
Antarctica
>>
>>74993211
Don't worry you're just experiencing a muh grass is greener elsewhere phase, it'll pass, it always does.
>>
>>74993211
Perhaps you should learn Arabic.
>>
>>74993452
This tbqh
>>
Try Canada because you're clearly a faggot
Nova Scotia is nice
>>
>>74993211
Fuck off we're full
>>
THERE IS NO WAY THAT YOU GUYS ARE WORSE!

Have you seen the films we produce? Ride Along? Ride Along 2? Paul Blart? that's our culture

There is no way that Germany could give us Wagner and Beowulf and Benz and then be worse than the USA.

I have a theory as to why the USA is just not working.
The USA was the sole world power after WWII. It became cocky and thought it's reign would last forever. We became complacent and now other countries are becoming smarter, healthier and better than us. We have become fat, stupid, lazy, and boring. I want to go back to my mountains.
>>
>>74995069

We really do have some of the absolute worst culture. I call it walmart culture, it's made for the lowest common denominator. No architectural style really either. No sense of unity really, literally anyone can be American and they don't even have to speak English. The title sort of loses its value when someone with a green card from Nigeria can call himself American.

>inb4 some faggot rambles off about "muh red white n blue"
we literally have a nigger president, shut up.
>>
>>74993211
If you feel you need to flee this country, you have a very small view of America. Let me guess, you live in some dreary suburb with banal people, and nothing worth living for. You're not going to find anything better in Germany.

Get a trade. Become a machinist or something, move to a small town out west, and marry a good woman (what, you think Germany women aren't mostly whores too?).

People are unhappy because they don't know how to get on their horse and find a better life elsewhere. You're running farther than you actually need to.
>>
File: 0e47a214130089.5627e1c0227df.jpg (301 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
0e47a214130089.5627e1c0227df.jpg
301 KB, 600x480
>>74995069
We have our own mountains, faggot. You're not German. Spending 1 month in Germany would teach you that you're not German, and never will be.
>>
>>74993211

I would move to NZ countryside just to feel the farthest away possible from most people while still on civilization.
>>
Have you considered the Central African Republic? It's a bit tricky to live, but the scenery is nice. Nothing like lush central African vegetation, it's basically the opposite of America. An apartment in Bangui can't be that expensive and you can learn French.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.