[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race Realism is Racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1464093471133.jpg (66 KB, 600x581) Image search: [Google]
1464093471133.jpg
66 KB, 600x581
Well /Pol Reddit proved it. Race Realism is Racist as fuck

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4kvud4/serious_is_race_realism_racist/

"Yes, its racist. Its motivations are to create an argument that one race is "superior" to another for completely arbitrary and bullshit reasons. Its also illogical, as it often forgets that correlation does not equal causation, and it uses old faulty data (usually with the important bits left out) to justify its beliefs."

You can't argue with me or this Intellectual. You're all just racist assholes
>>
>>74982368
science proves the opposite that races are all different. An old scientist recently came out and said theres no reason to believe that all humans on all corners of the globe developed at the same rate.

A very easy way to show realism is to show IQ by family income. Evenly matched whites and blacks will show whites outperforming.
>>
>>74982591
also as an Irish-American, I'm pretty disappointed in you my brother. There are more Irish in the United States than in Ireland. Our people left, you're just the descendant of a man too stupid or too cowardice to come with us.
>>
>>74982368
>Well /Pol Reddit proved it
>Reddit
>proved
>/Pol
1/10 bait
>>
>>74982732
I'm Irish Prod close to the border...pretty sure I have Anglo roots somewhere

>>74982953
Not an argument!
>>
>>74982368
Lmao they didn't even reply to it.
>>
>>74982368
strawman. who specifically is is he arguing against?
>>
>>74983083
There aren't any arguments in that thread whatsoever. They hear people positing that there are IQ differences between races then dismiss this as racist without even offering an alternative explanation.
>>
File: 1413346857155.jpg (91 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1413346857155.jpg
91 KB, 533x800
>>74982368
im sick of hearing "reddit this" and "reddit that"..... if i gave a shit about reddit i would be there and not here. When has 4chan ever given a shit about what reddit has done? Is it because of the massive influx of reddit-fags? Are you trying to subvert the normies?
>>
>>74982368
ANYONE WHO DISCUSSES RACE IS RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>74982368
>Intelligence and levels of criminal behavior are arbitrary traits
>>
File: ohgodwhy.png (315 KB, 413x566) Image search: [Google]
ohgodwhy.png
315 KB, 413x566
>>74982368
Way to link your own thread op.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.