[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Pol/, what are some personal anecdotes/stories you have of female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
/Pol/, what are some personal anecdotes/stories you have of female degeneracy?

One time, this girl came over to my house and killed my ferret (figured that out years later) so that I would cling to her for emotional support. She was my best friend and supporter for less than week. She decided I was acting "too girly" and abandoned me for some other guy whose life she hadn't ruined yet.
>>
>>74967963
If a bitch killed my pet, I'd probably do shit to her that would give a WWII Jap PTSD just from seeing it. Also, a cute mulatto girl (should have been a dead giveaway) let me fuck her, and then revealed she had a boyfriend afterwards.
>>
>>74967963
How did she kill it?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
I spent 4 weeks courting a trap once, does that count?
>>
File: 1463884801144.png (27 KB, 233x347) Image search: [Google]
1463884801144.png
27 KB, 233x347
>>74968195

This. You fuck with Hello Kitty and I'm gonna make you my personal meat toilet.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 202x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 202x300
>>74968321
She gave it Sevin.
>>
>>74967963
Wow OP. You're really going to start this thread with high level bait and then just leave us? Tell us what you did/what you're going to do to that girl who killed your ferret
>>
File: Allliser-Thorne.jpg (137 KB, 1845x1227) Image search: [Google]
Allliser-Thorne.jpg
137 KB, 1845x1227
I got invited to an "abortion party" last weekend. Apparently this girl had had an abortion which was to be celebrated. I didn't attend but I can only imagine what kind of people went there.
>>
>>74968426
Well, atleast it is some kind of degeneration.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 425x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 425x512
>>74968590
Don't worry, I niggered her years later by knocking her up before I moved away to a different state.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>74968699
Probably OP's ferret killer
>>
>>74968699
You're a fucking swede, what do you expect?
>>
>>74967963
When I was in 3rd grade I went to the bathroom, a girl in another classroom named Sierra was walking back from the bathroom and she stopped me and asked if I would be her boyfriend, I agreed and she told me to meet her on the playground at recess. I met her and she took me behind the swings and told me to kiss her, i refused saying I didn't know how because I was shy, the next day I met her again at recess and she broke up with me and left me for some other kid. I was heartbroken.
>>
>>74967963
once a girl tried to act redpilled just so i could like her. fucking whore
>>
>>74967963

My mom got re-married and I had to move in with her.

Right after I got there she let my (indoor) cat out and I couldn't find it. I was very upset. She kept on saying how it was all for the best, since she had a dog and all. . . .

About a week later there was a sign up about a lost cat. She just said "it's better that way." I should have stood up to that bitch but what the fuck was I going to do? Run away with a cat carrier? I fooled myself into thinking that it had found a good home and tried to forget.

I won't tell you how long ago that was. I do hope he had a good life, god knows he wouldn't have with me.
>>
Once watched my friend fuck a girl at a party right infront of me while I was blazed out my mind. She asked if I wanted a turn after my friend finished fucking her. Had a qt gf at the time so I said no after admittedly a lot of thought. Last I heard she's claiming one of her ex-boyfriend's raped her and his social life has been utterly destroyed.

Used to have her nudes, had one hell of a bubbly ass.
>>
File: 1463958713496.jpg (40 KB, 720x694) Image search: [Google]
1463958713496.jpg
40 KB, 720x694
>>74969921
>>
>>74967963
>Best friends little sister drops out of high school starts fucking beaner
>Gets pregnant, and bean leaves her
>Smokes throughout pregnancy
>Surprise! Baby is born nearly two months premature and with cancer
>Kid is so developmentally delayed he is nearly four now and still can't talk
>State gives her free medical care, and welfare
>Gets federal grant money to go to college because she's a single mom
>Still parties and smokes weed in front of kid

The moral of the story is if you fuck up your kids life the state will give you everything on a silver platter.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.