[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving to a white, conservative place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 500x300
I'm tired of living in Southern California.

It is a liberal shithole. Nice land, but the population has tainted it.

Where can I move? Riverside/Lake Perris is a nice area, but too desert for my tastes.

I was thinking about Montana? But I'm not sure how the job market is there. I like to go /out/, so preferably somewhere that has a nice land to it.

All I want is to have a nice family, some decent land, and peace.
>>
>>74963765
Riverside here, look elsewhere man. Its bad.
>>
>>74963765
Mexicans are colonizing Montana. It will be a liberal state in 20 years. A third of the births are already non-white.
>>
>>74963765

>Montana

NO FUCK OFF. You fucking cunts keep driving up the price of goods and real estate in Montana, Colorado, and Wyoming because you're so used to getting squeezed by liberals for every penny you got. Then you turn it into another liberal shit hole just like you Californians did with Colorado. Stay the fuck out and smolder in the Mexican fire that is California.
>>
>>74965462
m8 I'm white, conservative, traditional catholic, and a handyman. I'll build my own house if I have to, I guarantee I'd be a worthy contribution
>>
>>74963765
In Oklahoma the Hispanic births are actually going down while the white births are goign up, we actually gained 4 percent of the white population between 2010 and 2016
>>
>>74965639

You might be conservative by commiefornian standards but you're probably liberal by ours.
>>
>>74965862
Try me.

Turning away your white brethren will be your downfall, brother
>>
>>74963765
I live in Montana, as long as you're not asian you'll be fine here.
>>
>>74965459
the fuck are you talking about?

Everyone here is white
>>
OP is a data mining SJW. Rules 1 and 2, faggots
>>
>>74965639

You might vote right and pro 2A, but your wife wont.
>>
>>74966355
LE RULES 1 AND 2
WE DO NO FORGIVE
WE DO NOT FORGET
WE.
ARE.
ANONYMOUS.
>>
>>74966154

>begging for some shitposter's approval

yeah, sissy commifornian liberal detected. It has tainted the deepest depths of your DNA.
>>
File: image.png (71 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
71 KB, 900x600
>>74966355
Yeah totally faggot
>>
>>74968266
Nice dubs OP kek
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.