[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you agree with this mindset? It kinda sounds like betray to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: capture4-e1449955132278.png (50 KB, 636x363) Image search: [Google]
capture4-e1449955132278.png
50 KB, 636x363
do you agree with this mindset?

It kinda sounds like betray to me.
>>
its white women being white women
>>
I hate women, I really do.

I don't even enjoy being around them anymore.

Everything positive I feel when I look at, talk to, or think about a women is just pre programmed chemical reactions.
>>
>>74960985
If you want to take refugees/immigrants in your own house and feed them with your own money. I don't see anything wrong with that.
Forcing other people to do the same is crossing the line.
>>
>>74960985
...really makes you think.
>>
>My home is now your home
Splendid when do you leave?
>>
>>74960985
It feels good to give away shit that doesn't belong to you.
>>
>>74960985
>my country is your country
how can one give something that he does not own?
>>
>>74961176
she isnt white
>>
>>74960985
Women like to say shit like this because they're never the ones that have to pick up the pieces when it all turns to shit. They know it will be the men that have to suffer and fix it, but they don't give a fuck as long as they look "progressive".
>>
>this safety is now your safety

not for long it ain't
>>
>>74961233

thats some real fedora tipping right there
>>
>>74960985
The dumb Bitch doesnt even have her own home, is not a land owner or in the militairy providing safety. How the fuck can she offer these things?

Dumb bitch.
>>
>>74960985
I can't wait for this shit to backfire. It's going to be amazing.
>>
File: Flag_of_Western_Canada (2).png (38 KB, 1090x545) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Western_Canada (2).png
38 KB, 1090x545
NEW WESTERN SEPARATIST MOVEMENT WHEN??
>>
Her ass is now his ass.

Prepare for the ficki.
>>
>>74960985

It's cool how women say vapid shit with no responsibility for their positions because men will have to clean up their shit for them
>>
>>74960985
>blood stained pedestal
>>
>>74961542
Preambuła: suwerenem jest naród.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.