[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The President of the unelected executive arm of the Euro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 33
File: 1.png (88 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1.png
88 KB, 640x480
>The President of the unelected executive arm of the European Union (EU) has vowed to block all right wing populists from power across the continent, shortly after acquiring the power to exert “far-reaching sanctions” on elected governments.

>“There will be no debate or dialogue with the far-right,” the liberal bureaucrat told AFP.

>Mr. Junker’s definition of “far right” is somewhat broad, noted by him previously describing Hungary’s conservative president, Viktor Orbán, as a “fascist.”

>The Commission can now trigger a “rule of law mechanism” (Article 7 TEU) against nations it perceives as deviating from “the common constitutional traditions of all Member States.” Ultimately, “far-reaching sanctions” can be exerted, and a country can be stripped of all voting rights in the EU and have funding blocked.

>However, the backlash has already begun against the new, explicitly anti-democratic EU powers. Hungary’s Victor Orbàn has vowed to help Poland fight the Commission, and other Eastern, Visegrad nations are likely to join the growing coalition.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/

There aren't any problems with the EU they said.

It's for Democracy they said.

Good luck Eastern Europe, you'll need it against these Marxists.
>>
any other source that is not Breitbart? This could be serious
>>
File: 1458182179363.png (433 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1458182179363.png
433 KB, 800x850
>>74960181
you know what to do Eurobros
>>
Bump because this is serious shit
>>
File: 569b55dec46188281b8b45a2.jpg (122 KB, 900x499) Image search: [Google]
569b55dec46188281b8b45a2.jpg
122 KB, 900x499
>>74960368
Yea, they know well what to do lol

Russian niggers like us are the last hope for EU degeneracy, still proud of nationality, culture, religious and in touch with masculinity, wife beaters and know how to fight (see wife beating).
>>
>>74960292

>any other source that is not Breitbart?

What's wrong with Breitbart, they're usually spot on with news about the EU.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/austrian-presidential-election-too-close-call-151316172.html

And about Article 7 TEU:

http://ec.europa.eu/justice/effective-justice/rule-of-law/index_en.htm

"Article 7 TEU provides for special mechanisms with far-reaching sanctions in case a Member State does not respect the fundamental values referred to in Article 2 TEU, including the rule of law."

>This could be serious

This is extremely serious my friend, everyone who supports Democracy and legitimate will of the people need to know this.
>>
Ah yes, Poland and Hungary. I like the sound of that. Who else is gonna get in on the action?
>>
>>74960181
Tolerant liberals are at it again.

God, I hate these globalists; good luck Europe.
>>
>>74960368
If I had the funding, I'd travel to brussells and kill him tomorrow. Fuck the police.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (47 KB, 564x400) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
47 KB, 564x400
>>74960368

I'm afraid we don't my friend, the fact that it's gotten this far shows that nothing short of a hard reset will fix Western Europe.

The only ones who may get out of this bloodlessly is Eastern Europe.

Pic related, mfw reading this article.
>>
>kikebart
>>
>>74961021

>I'll ignore the other sources posted both linked in the article and posted after the OP here >>74960652

Thanks for the free bump though.
>>
>>74960181
EU is a democracy, they said, join it will be worth it, they said, globalists who are trying to destroy Europe are a myth, they said.
>>
File: swiss marxist eu shill.png (196 KB, 976x640) Image search: [Google]
swiss marxist eu shill.png
196 KB, 976x640
REMINDER
>>
File: 2.jpg (50 KB, 620x513) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
50 KB, 620x513
>>74960181

BUMP

All of /pol/ needs to see this.

>>74960783
>>74961158

All of Eastern Europe is going to have to stand up to this to survive. They've dealt with Marxists before, they can deal with them again.
>>
"Why do you want to leave the EU, Anon?"
"Because it is run by people who want Europeans to be a minority in Europe."

If only I had the balls to actually say it.
>>
>>74961501
It's all about the money in the end, the Baltics will take everything EU throws at them, our politicians are way too corrupt and love the EU dosh.
>>
>>74960181
BUMP

Down we go.
>>
File: 3.jpg (948 KB, 2000x1335) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
948 KB, 2000x1335
>>74961603

Say it Anon, if you don't now when you go to say it in the future you may find yourself sent off to a gulag.

Remember the spirits of your ancestors!
>>
>>74960181
Is that so?
I will just put down my work. Let's see how much you need my labor.
>>
File: 1463836266296.png (684 KB, 1282x572) Image search: [Google]
1463836266296.png
684 KB, 1282x572
>>74960181
>The President of the unelected executive arm of the European Union (EU) has vowed to block all right wing populists from power across the continent...

Didn't they just do this in Austria?
>>
The eternal luxembourger strikes again.
>>
>>74962043

You're onto something Anon.

They've shown they don't care about Democracy and that we'll never achieve power through the 'Democratic' system.

It's time we started using undemocratic methods to achieve our goals.

Let's take a page out of the Marxist book and strike. They'll be forced to listen to us if a large proportion of society stop working.

If this thread dies I will repost it until all of /pol/ sees it.
>>
>let's prevent fascism by getting rid of democracy
OK.
>>
File: polbus.png (757 KB, 882x733) Image search: [Google]
polbus.png
757 KB, 882x733
THE EU IS THE NEW USSR

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>>
>>74962577

THIS

It's infested with former Communists and Marxists who don't give a fuck about Europe or the European people.

The only thing they care about is pursuing their dream of a 'diverse' Europe with them and their Marxist friends ruling it all.
>>
>>74962226

What the fuck is that picture from? Liberalism is a fucking mental retardation.
>>
Just goes to show these people are only for democracy as long as it fits their ideologies, once democracy is used for something they don't like such as electing a far-right party then suddenly it's because the voters had been misled and democracy has failed. Of course all the MSM will simultaneously be dismissing the votes and be full on calling everyone a racist nazi, because obviously only votes for the left can be legitimate, everyone who votes right is retarded.
>>
>>74962338
Yes. That was my idea as well.
They need us as more than we them.

And if the worst happens, well. They where so nice to gather in ghetos, also called cities. :)
>>
>>74963840

This has always been the goal of Marxism! Only those who work towards their goal are allowed to vote or be voted for, everyone else has to go.

People said the EUSSR was a joke, well that joke is coming alive damn quick.

>>74963917

The only way we're going to achieve any of this is if we spread this message as far as possible.

We can't let this sort of news slip by the ears of the common person.
>>
>>74963773
I think it's from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
>>
>>74960652
I don't know the name, but Japan has a ultra-nationalist militaristic conservative isolationist organization that act above political parties, it's full of high ranking politicians, judges, generals, lawyers, businessmen etc that defend the things I said above in their respective fields. Maybe FPÖ, Golden Dawn or another party could turn into this, in my opinion, this is more efficient than getting limited to politics.
>>
>>74964328
Oh lord
>>
>>74964570

Starting a movement like this is the first step but the immediate reaction will be banning it because it's a 'far-right' organisation.

The only thing that's going to make any difference now is if we mobilise the general population to put pressure on the current Government.
>>
>>74960600
>Russian niggers like us
>Estonian flag

RIIGIREETUR
RIIGIREETUR

SHOO SHOO MARINA RAJEVSKAJA
>>
Old news already.
Can't elect the government we want
Can't refuse rapefugees
Can't refuse social "progress"
Can't get out of the EU
Can't have any sovereignty
Next month : Can't have guns

Fucking wake me up from this nightmare
>>
>>74965138

Most people on /pol/ knew about this already, what's telling is how open they are about it, they must believe they can get away with it.

They're WRONG. We can't sit back and let these bastards ruin our countries, we have to stand up and fight now.
>>
File: korwin.jpg (41 KB, 620x493) Image search: [Google]
korwin.jpg
41 KB, 620x493
>>74960181
Someone just bomb these fucking communists already holy shit
>>
I mean, it's not that you're all a bunch of facists and nazists. But why do you complain and cry "muh freedom of speech" when people try to stop you?

Like, you basically want to exterminate everyone that is not white, everyone that doens't agree with you and create a world of pure ubermench and you can think whatever you say about that but do you seriously find it strange that those people you would put in concentration camp are fighting tooth and nail to stop you?
>>
>>74964869
In 1954, with President Vargas' suicide, something like this started in Brazil. Basically, Vargas' old friends (generals, senators, chiefs of police, etc) decided to unite to fight communism and to keep the integrity of the country. From 1942 to 1965, the Americans wanted to invade us and/or divide us in 2 or 3 different countries in the Brother Sam operation. We had problems with communists since the 1930's. When the coup happened, these people were in power.
A movement like this won't grow with ads on Austrian's tv saying "Join us! AEIOU". FPÖ was created by a nazi and it looks like a party with some power. So, Norbert Hofer, or someone else from the party, needs to write some guidelines and start talking with generals, businessmen, bishops, politicians from other parties etc and say: "Will you fight for this in your field while supporting us to do the same in ours?"
>>
>>74965138
How can you wake up, you are not sleeping.
>>
>>74964869
I think about organising something like this but I expect it would be banned and me attested?
>>
>>74966595
>strawman

We want to exercise the right to decide who gets to live with us in our countries. That's not nazism. That's the primary function of a sovereign nation.
>>
>>74966595

>Like, you basically want to exterminate everyone that is not white

This is categorically false, what most people want is for Europe to belong to the Europeans.

We don't care about what those in the Middle East or Asia do. We want to secure OUR homeland. And we will fight and destroy those who wish to see our Fatherland destroyed.

>everyone that doens't agree with you and create a world of pure ubermench

Again, false. We only care about the future of Europe.

>but do you seriously find it strange that those people you would put in concentration camp are fighting tooth and nail to stop you?

These people are fighting tooth and nail to set up their own version of Marxism. They are not just fighting to stop US, they are fighting to prevent ANY opinion that differs from their own.

Do you honestly believe it will stop with what is legitimately 'far-right'? No. They will continue to re-define what it means to be far-right until the only acceptable opinion that remains is their own.
>>
>>74966595
I don't know about the others, but I defend the right of the people to be party of any political movement or religion. The first thing they banned here was Nazism and now they want to ban Communism. I disagree with both, but both deserve to exist and person who is part of it shouldn't be prosecuted.
>>
File: 1438773567337.jpg (21 KB, 296x314) Image search: [Google]
1438773567337.jpg
21 KB, 296x314
>>74960181
>and a country can be stripped of all voting rights in the EU and have funding blocked
>agree with us or don't have a vote you have to use to agree with us
>>
>>74960938
From the ashes.

I envy the demention were Germany won WW2.
>>
>>74962577
>THE EU IS THE NEW USSR
Except they actually have food on the shelves.
>>
>>74966784
>>74966919

The best place we can start is to create something like this is over the Internet.

For my friends in the UK and other countries who fear they are having their online movement tracked by their Government I can only suggest you start making sure the comments you make CANNOT be traced back to you.

The only way FORWARD is TOGETHER. I will continue to post this thread in the coming weeks to remind people of what's going on. Only by working with each other to plan ways to stop this can we ever hope to have a chance.
>>
>>74967232
>>74967218
>>74967178

Do you even belive this yourself. You're part of a website that every day has threads about how black people are subhumans, how women doens't deserve rights, how Jews are cancer, that worship Hitler, etc. Do you seriously belive that you are part of an innocent liberal movement that wants freedom of speech/opinion. You do realise that Polands gouverment has taken control of publci service and are censoring oposition right? Why do you defend this? You people are part of a neo-facist movement weather you admit it or not, you're just fucking delusional and suffer from a serious case of doublethink.
>>
the jews really got you by the balls eh?
i thank schlomo every day for brainwashing white women to jump on my cock.

Thank you schlomo!
>>
>>74967674
kek
>>
>>74968082
hahahahaha
cry more, faget

In the less than 10 years victory will be ours.
>>
>>74960181
>Proclaim any government wanting to leave EU as far right
>They are therefore stripped of power
>Cannot leave EU anymore
So people are now left with literally no other option but violence. I wonder how well this will end.
>>
>>74968365
Well, as long as you're honest about it. What bothers me is the hypocrisy. If you just admit that you really just want to kill me and everyone like me then so much better, I don't have to feel bad when I kill one of you.
>>
>>74968082

>Do you even belive this yourself. You're part of a website that every day...

And I am neither the person posting these threads nor condoning them.

Do not insinuate that just because the popular opinion is X that everyone must agree to it.

>Do you seriously belive that you are part of an innocent liberal movement that wants freedom of speech/opinion.

No I'm not a liberal, I'm an Authoritarian. I make no apologies for these views because I came to them through time and thought.

Do I personally want Freedom of Speech? Yes. The only way we will secure these liberties is by destroying this Marxist infiltration at its core. Otherwise, it won't matter if you're a Liberal, Conservative or a Fascist, your views will all be equally 'far-right' to these people.

>You do realise that Polands gouverment has taken control of publci service and are censoring oposition right?

I want source on this. And none of that "Oh just Google it" bullshit. I want where you YOURSELF read this.

>Why do you defend this? You people are part of a neo-facist movement weather you admit it or not, you're just fucking delusional and suffer from a serious case of doublethink.

Define Fascism for me please.
>>
>>74968913

don't ask swedes to define fascism mr 7 ft no potato
>>
>>74968082
>You do realise that Polands gouverment has taken control of publci service and are censoring oposition right?
Kek. You do realise that every country in Europe does the same with their public TV stations? You know, they are public, they work for goverment. Obviously every goverment would make changes to the propaganda tube after gaining the power. As an example can you tell me if any of the western public media objectivly show both left and right? Do they ever talk neutraly about right wing? Guess what the answer is no. They always bash and put the right wing movements/manifestations in a bad light. This happens everywhere the thing is in Poland it is the opposite. After the change instead of bashing the right wing they started to promote patriotic attitude and stopped promoting left faggotry. And just to add, government did not touch any of the private medias which are like 80% here owned by Germans. So they all still shill their shit as they did.
>>
>>74968773
>If you just admit that you really just want to kill me and everyone like me

Kek, i'm not even white, m8.

And can't speak for europeans here, but i think the majority of them wouldn't want to systematically mass-murder anyone, just deport them all to wherever they come from, and shoot down anyone who tries to invade their country.

To protect the cultural and ethnical indetity and to protect the borders doesn't sound the same as genocide to me, quite the opposite desu.

Leftists and globalist neocons will disagree.
>>
>>74968913
https://www.indexoncensorship.org/2016/01/poland-we-are-outraged-by-the-abolition-of-safeguards-for-pluralism-and-independence-in-public-service-media/
There is a standards definition of fscism that is sometimes used that goes like this "Fascism i a hyper-nationalistic movement aiming towards the 're-birth' of the nation. This definition is supposed to be very general and have been criticised for being way to wide but I would atleast consider it a necessary criterium for fasicm.

Also, just being and posting on this website and "agreeing" with these nutjobs strengthens them, even if you do not agree with the stuff on here you are part of the movement, you give you're tacit concent to it.

Also I seriously don't understand how you could consider the alt-left a more dangerous force today then the alt-right, how many alt-left partys are close to power in Europe? I can't really think of a single one. In Sweden the radical feminist party failed to get seats in the parlament last election so even here the alt-left is not that big.
>>
>>74969464
Yeah, sort of like the how Nazis just wanted the jews out of Germany but then realised that wasn't very logistically effective compared to exterminating them.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 300x300
>post yfw you see the day the EU is dissolved and the leaders are publically executed on social media
>>
>>74969619
>muh Holohoax

oh boy
>>
>>74969619

So what you are saying is, white people can't have a country to themselves. Yes or no? Stop dancing around the subject and accusing everyone of being nazis, just answer this question.
>>
>>74960181
EUSSR
>>
>>74960181

It really is fucking disgusting that a union that was originally supposed to be 100% economic, is now ruling over Europe POLITICALLY.

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Guillotines when?
>>
>>74960368
bend over and take it up the arse as always

daily reminder to vote OUT
>>
>>74969392
In most other developed countires the gouverment does not have direct control over public service. It's facinating how you people who are so fast to scream "muh freedom of speeh" can't even detect goverment control in it's most obvious form.

>B-but they force the media to follow my world view so it's okay!

I can understand that you valiant defender of democracy! Surely the moderate left and libetarians have nothing to fear from the alt-right, it's the alt-left that is the threat.

Also I said publci service in my original post.
>>
>>74966595
>>74968082
I prefer European culture over the islamic way of life. I don't want the latter to replace the former. I don't want anyone to die, especially if the deaths were foreseeable and could've been prevented by using some common sense.
People who are leading EU are pushing policies that hurt everyone involved except the rich elite. It will sooner or later result in a conflict and a lot more suffering. That's why I'm against nearly everything that EU has been doing recently.

I'm curious; what do you have against women, gays and muslim apostates, anyway? Why do you want islamic fundamentalism to gain ground in Europe? That is what has been happening Europe and it will keep happening in the future too, unless if countries start enforcing nationalist policies.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-24-14-02-44.png (103 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-24-14-02-44.png
103 KB, 540x960
>>
>>74969816
I did not try to dance around it. I belive racial differences are, for the most part socially constructed" so I don't really see the point in having a "white nation", why would I?

To clearify, I do not claim that there arn't some differences betwen races, but I belive that they are not that big. Ofcourse cultural differences can make integration difficult but I don't think "white people" are a group deserve a nation of their own, no. I don't really belive that "social groups" are entitled to rights weather they are jews, white or arabs. I think individual have rights however.
>>
>>74970035
Don't worry Abdul, for every public TV station we have 5 private ones peddling EU propaganda. Nobody's being silenced.
>>
>>74969498

https://www.indexoncensorship.org/2016/01/poland-we-are-outraged-by-the-abolition-of-safeguards-for-pluralism-and-independence-in-public-service-media/

Gee this seems like a respectable news site, I wonder who it's funded by:

https://www.indexoncensorship.org/about-index-on-censorship/

>Index on Censorship is grateful for the support of:

>Open Society Foundation

George Soros, the man who has advocated destroying national borders and flooding Europe with migrants from the Middle East, as well as had a hand in funding this mass migration.

>European Union

Self-explanatory. I can't trust any news source if they're being directly funded by a political body. Especially when the political body in question has already come out in complete opposition to the Polish Government.

There is a standards definition of fscism that is sometimes used that goes like this "Fascism i a hyper-nationalistic movement aiming towards the 're-birth' of the nation.

Nationalism is certainly part of Fascism as a whole, but Totalitarianism is a far larger part of it.

What is Totalitarianism?

>Totalitarian regimes stay in political power through an all-encompassing propaganda campaign, which is disseminated through the state-controlled mass media, a single party that is often marked by political repression, personality cultism, control over the economy, regulation and restriction of speech, mass surveillance, and widespread use of terror.

Let's see if the EU fits the bill for Totalitarianism.(Ask for elaboration on any of these points and I will provide it.)

>Encompassing propaganda campaign

Check.

>Single party marked by political repression

No 'far-right' parties allowed.

>Control over the Economy

Check.

>Regulation and restriction of free speech?

Check again, no 'hate speech' allowed.

>Mass Surveillance.

Check again.

This is Part 1, I will address the second part of your post in my next reply.
>>
>>74968082
When the Syrian civil war started, this place was the only one to say what we see now: It was started by the American and Israeli government to arm jihadists to destabilized Syria and create another Iraq and weaken Iran. This "nazi site" was the only one going against the war while the pure and almighty mainstream media was asking for more blood.
I disagree with many things I see here, but I believe the people saying it shouldn't be prosecuted or censored.
I'm not part of "an innocent liberal movement that wants freedom of speech/opinion", this is what I believe. The same way I'm against the criminalization of far-right parties in Europe, I'm against the law they're trying to pass here to criminalize communism.
I never defended what the Polish government is doing it.
>>
>>74970298

>race is a social construct

wew lad
>>
>>74970035
I thought you were talking about media. My bad. Anyway what the fuck is wrong with the public service and how do we not allow oposition to use it? Like what we not allow them to use the trains? Educations? Like do you even hear yourself? Are you that retarded? kek
>>
>>74969498
No, being on the website means you value anonymity. That's it.

I argue with people I disagree with on this site and support those I agree with. I am not giving "tacit consent" to anyone's opinion.
>>
>>74970398
Thank you, Ireland.
>>
>>74970398
Well if you're just going to deny every source I give you based on conspiracies then ofcourse I won't be able to convince you but then again, havn't you just made it impossible for you to be convinced by anyhing, ever? You are destroying the possibility or reasonble dicourse proving once again that you are a threat to an open reasonable society.
>>
Reading this swede get BTFO by Ireland over and over again is just brilliant.
>>
>>74969619
Whatever you wanna believe man.

Anyway, is not like the majority of nationalist parties rising in europe are as radical as poeple here.

Maybe in eastern europe... In the west they're pretty soft because the cuck mentality it's so widespread in your countries they had to put much more effort to succeed.

But they're doing it, that's all that matters.

Anyway, the cuck EU/Neocon/liberal establishment is falling, The Mutipolar/Natonalist/Iliberal Alliance is rising.

Ironically, the western civilization will be saved by the fall of the western liberal status quo.

It's happening all over the world m8.

The future is ours.
>>
>>74970298
Well, there you have it. You don't believe White's should have a home and you wonder why white people don't like you.
>>
>>74967674
>Except they actually have food on the shelves.

And iphones, and other escapist shit.
And that's the problem.
>>
>>74969498

>Also, just being and posting on this website and "agreeing" with these nutjobs strengthens them, even if you do not agree with the stuff on here you are part of the movement, you give you're tacit concent to it.

Guilt through association? Sounds like something the Gestapo would accuse people of!

>Also I seriously don't understand how you could consider the alt-left a more dangerous force today then the alt-right, how many alt-left partys are close to power in Europe?

The alt-left is as irrelevant as the alt-right. The difference between the two is the media coverage both receive.

I am not concerned about those on the left and right, I am concerned about the Marxists running the EU. These people are neither left nor right, despite their political origins. They only wish the destruction of Europe and the European people. This I cannot allow.

>In Sweden the radical feminist party failed to get seats in the parlament last election so even here the alt-left is not that big.

The Radical Feminist party is a symptom of the real problem, not the cause.

Basically they're a front to give the appearance of political plurality, whereas the reality is they are probably controlled by the Elites just as the other parties are.

The alt-left and alt-right have much in common. The alt-left says it does not want to be ruled by an Elite group of individuals whose only concern is monetary gain, yet here we are. The 'alt-right' (whatever that is) says it does not want it either.
>>
>>74960181
Wouldn't this increase tensions within the Euro states? Do they want a war or something?
>>
EU collapse flipping when!?
>>
>>74970298
SWEDEN YES
>>
File: poster.jpg (37 KB, 430x336) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
37 KB, 430x336
>>74960368 >>74960896 >>74961158 >>74961501 >>74961747 >>74962043 >>74962226 >>74966021 >>74967268 >>74968485 >>74969838 >>74969846

Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi - Wikipedia, the jew encyclopedia

I read Coudenhove-Kalergi’s Praktische Idealismus some years ago – a thoroughly evil work.

Practical Idealism (Praktischer Idealismus) by
Count Richard Nicolaus Coudenhove Kalergi expounds the Racist and Supremacist Roots of the Ideology behind the European Union

It literally says how will be the mongrelized race of the european goym, subjugated by clever jews.

He was a Crypto and is waved as putative father of EU.

BEWARE THE JEW

BEWARE THE EU
>>
>>74970677

>conspiracies

A political body is funding a news source. And you expect me to take it seriously?

Mate this is like asking me to accept Pravda as a legitimate news source.

Find me a neutral news source that says this that isn't funded and supported by the EU or pro-EU groups and I will gladly debate you.

>You are destroying the possibility or reasonble dicourse proving once again that you are a threat to an open reasonable society.

My friend I am not against reasonable discourse, I just want it to be based on reason and truth as opposed to what a EU funded news source has to say about it.

You say that we should not be allowed to hold an opinion in society? Why? Because we refuse to see your version of truth?

That isn't liberty! That isn't freedom of speech!

You're taking what these people are telling you at face value without questioning it yourself.

Bring me a neutral source and I will gladly debate the topic of the Polish government.

I'm not doing this for my benefit, I'm doing it for yours.
>>
>>74970161
You seem relativly reasonable, which is unfortunate because then I won't have to time to talk with you in great deal. To answer your question: I belive that radical islam is a threat but when people flee from war I don't consider that a reasonable argument for turning everybody down and, as you might have noticed in my other replies, I consider the alt-right to be far more dangerous to democracy then the alt-left or even radical islam.

>>74970459
I don't say you have to agree with me but you asked for an answer and I replied.

>>74970807
Maybe you should reconsider the position that social groups deserve rights not reducible to individuals.

>>74970802
>The future is ours.

Okay then, I'll see you on the barricades.
>>
So its now confirmed that the Austrian elections are rigged to stop a right wing party from winning?
>>
>>74966595

Name one "far right" relevant European political party that has a policy of exterminating people.
>>
File: lesson.jpg (61 KB, 590x437) Image search: [Google]
lesson.jpg
61 KB, 590x437
>>74960652

what do you expect?

they are all jews, kike enablers and masonic tools.
>>
>>74960181
nothing will happen
>>
>>74960181
Good. The right needs to be stamped out, permanently. Even supporting a right-wing party should be considered hate speech and come with a jail sentence.
>>
>>74969498
>"Fascism i a hyper-nationalistic movement aiming towards the 're-birth' of the nation.

At first I thought that described the EU. On second thought, I realized it does.
>>
File: 1458320921596.jpg (112 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1458320921596.jpg
112 KB, 900x900
>>74960181
SOMEONE ASSASSINATE THIS GUY ALREADY
>>
>>74971344

I'm not aware of the details but the fact that this news made an appearance:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/eu-vows-use-new-powers-block-elected-far-right-populists-power/

Is enough to make me extremely suspicious. Check out the Austria thread about it for full details about the rigging of the election.
>>
>>74971200
nice damage control shitaly
fuck off
your fault all of this is happening
>>
>>74971763
Oh yeah I saw that thread but now the EU pretty much admitted to rigging it. How can people stand for this?
>>
>>74960181
>EU
>Marxist
topkek
You actually had me listening until that point.
>>
>>74960181
The hour draws ever closer. I'm ready. The traitors will fall first.
>>
>>74970933
It's not guily by association. You do know that famous quote "first they silenced the communist, I did not complain, I was not a communist", it has been quoted once against me in this thread. That's what it's about. It's like walking past someone being beaten up and not help them and when someone says you "allowed" them to get beat up you scream "guily by association!".
>>74971215
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-eu-35220316

Here is another source, point is i suspect that you won't agree with any source that doesn't agree with you.

Maybe our disagreement consists in the fact that I consider media more reliable then you, then our discussion won't get any far anway. I do find it ironic that a person defending the polid goverments control of public service would deny a srouce based on ti being "goverment founded" however.

>>74971735
I honestly fail to see this, EU fuled by ecnomic intrests not nationalistic.
>>
>>74972004

Marxists was literally the last word of my post, if you read that far I succeeded.

There's no mention of Marxists in the article if that's your problem.

>>74971909

Not enough people know, and the people that do see the words 'far-right' and think it's perfectly acceptable to limit their opinion.

If only they knew that their definition of 'far-right' is not the same as those who run the EU.

It'll be continuously re-defined until any semblance of unacceptable opinion is squashed.
>>
>>74960181
This is legitimate politicans-hanging-from-trees levels of bad.
>>
ELI5:

Isn't this good for the (far) right long-term? This kind of behavior from the left.
>>
>>74971217
>I'll see you on the barricades
LOL

Dude, what?
what you're gonna do? start the anarchoislamic feminist liberation movement? kek.

Is either a nationalist/iliberal europe or a islamic western europe and nationalist eastern europe.

You are a card out of the game already m8.
>>
Let us remember that it was democracy that elected Adolf Hitler. The people don't ways know what's best for them, especially ones going through desperate times. I see no problem with counties that have proven records of fighting for human rights having a say in the election of leaders that pose a threat to their nations people in long run.
>>
>>74972233
Can we purge all the swedecucks in the next World War finally?
>>
File: Screen-Shot-jeb-party-640x480.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Screen-Shot-jeb-party-640x480.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>74960368
DO WHAT lol
Nobody cares about doing anything.
Our lives are way to comfy to do anything.
60% here are all leftists anyway, they want this.
>>
>>74972233

>It's not guilt by association

Yes it is, you are saying that simply engaging these people in conversation you are saying that you are guilty of helping them.

That may not be the logical fallacy definition, but it sure as shit still fits the normal definition.

"You are guilty of aiding fascists because you associate with them".

>Here is another source, point is i suspect that you won't agree with any source that doesn't agree with you.

Mate I asked for a source not funded by the EU, if you're going to continue posting sources funded by them and then cry foul when I don't respect them it's because you're forcing me to give you the reply you want.

That's a downright dirty tactic.

>Maybe our disagreement consists in the fact that I consider media more reliable then you

I suspect that it does. I am inherently skeptical of any media source, so I am more likely to look for an alternate agenda. So far you've proven you're willing to take everything these people say at face value. You're far too naive for your own good.

>I do find it ironic that a person defending the polid goverments control of public service would deny a srouce based on ti being "goverment founded" however.

I have neither defended nor supported the Polish Government so far. I've asked for a reliable non-EU funded source that says the Polish Government is engaged in the activities you accuse them of.

Do not accuse me of siding with a particular argument when the only thing I have been arguing against is the sources you have been posting.

You're right about one thing. We won't get far in this argument, but it's not due to my unwillingness to accept your sources. It's due to your unwillingness to consider that they have an alternate agenda, despite me providing you with proof that supports this theory.
>>
Why do you autistic retards always take the bait, what do you think you're going to achieve
>>
>>74972233
>member states, pls discard your national identity and STOP THINKING ON YOUR OWN FUCK to join the glorious greater state of Europe

Yes, the EU was funded on economic principles, and I seriously doubt anyone could critize it if it continued being nothing but a trade pact.

But at this point, the EU massively intrudes on the cultures of it´s member states. Politicians, who were not democratically elected make laws which all it´s members have to follow.

The EU is the hegemon of european policy, and a really shitty one at that - it failed to solved the greek crisis, it failed to solve the refugee crisis. And now, that all over europe people realize they cannot trust this European system, and instead need their own country to be strong, the EU springs into action to defend democracy - except what they defend is the globalist view which birthed it in the first place.

The EU has become too political. Instead of being a fluid system which manages to unite serveral different states under it´s umbrella, it´s a monolithic organisation which actively tries to shape it´s own members into what the EU needs them to be - liberal sheeps.
>>
>>74960181
Eu is fucking retarded and the jews in charge of it need to be executed.
>>
>>74964328
The sad thing about this is it's actually kind of catchy and they sound like Rammstein, too bad the political agenda and girl swearing ruin it.
>>
>>74973039

Sharpening debate skills for real life.

And keeping the thread bumped tbqh.

What's important is that people see and read the OP.
>>
>>74973268
The economic foundations of the EU were a PRETENSE. The real goal has always been the political union of Europe. Let me give you some advise from our own experience: federalism never lasts.
>>
>>74972632
>Let us remember that it was democracy that elected Adolf Hitler.
American education. Hitler was appointed archchancellor to appease the Nazis. He never got the majority vote.
>>
File: kjehe.png (29 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
kjehe.png
29 KB, 657x527
>>74960181
>The President of the unelected executive arm of the European Union (EU)
>a country can be stripped of all voting rights in the EU and have funding blocked
hilarious
>>
>>74960181
>"I'm not listening!": The Law
kek, you eurocucks are fucked. Tell me again how great your universal health care is.
>>
>>74973546
I doubt that, the basics of the EU were always a french attempt at controlling germany.

It´s just that the EU at one point got hijacked by globalists.
>>
File: cms-image-004629983.jpg (95 KB, 1293x792) Image search: [Google]
cms-image-004629983.jpg
95 KB, 1293x792
>>74971217
>even more dangerous to democracy than radical islam
A religion which has democracy as its target to destroy

You are borderline retarded to say the least
>>
File: 1391468309783.jpg (28 KB, 625x400) Image search: [Google]
1391468309783.jpg
28 KB, 625x400
>>74962577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUt3vzO3bfg

Sometimes i wish we weren't right about fucking everything.
>>
>>74973984
Well Germany's isn't doing so well at the moment at all. Ex-gf and her mom are nurses in Germany and they have some grave predictions for its future

I'm starting to wonder if any aspect of life is better over there. beer is cheaper
>>
>>74972694
this, life is good.

/pol/ stop taking everything so seriously, this is not the 16th century anymore.

You live a good life, you are never bored. Life is good.
>>
>>74974175
>Germany's isn't doing so well at the moment at all
Um you don't seem to understand. It's free healthcare. Universal too.
>>
>>74960181
>unelected
when will this meme end?
>>
File: 1422917629827.jpg (17 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
1422917629827.jpg
17 KB, 306x165
>>74961603

Say it, and say it angry.
>>
>>74960181
Do it already faggot, I want to see the whole corrupt structure collapse
>>
>>74974261
Explain exactly how it is a meme.
>>
>>74962226
>that image
>my sides
>>
File: happy to end it all.png (499 KB, 397x1079) Image search: [Google]
happy to end it all.png
499 KB, 397x1079
>>74960181
lol fuck this stupid earth holy smokes dude

gg eu
>>
>>74974261
when someone got elected, obviously
>>
>>74974342
there are dozends of governments that are elected indirectly via parlament and it's generally a good thing
>>
>>74960181
WAR AGAINST TYRANNY
HOW CAN YOU ALLOW YOURSELVES TO BE STRIPPED OF YOUR WILL AND SUBJUGATED?
>>
File: 1448142811948.png (85 KB, 1840x461) Image search: [Google]
1448142811948.png
85 KB, 1840x461
>>74971217
>alt-right to be far more dangerous to democracy then the alt-left
Do you realize your little charade of social democracy with a welfare state and a big, powerful government it's just as bad as an authoritarian right wing dictator?
Both have a lot of power over the people, both can screw them over the moment they want to. And guess what? That's what they are doing right now in your country.

>I belive that radical islam
More like actual Islam on itself.
Do you know about the Cairo declaration of human rights?
Did you know that islam's body of law (sharia), that is claimed to the law of god and above man-made laws (YOUR constitution), it's not even compatible with our own universal declaration of human rights?
>>
>>74974451
The parliament doesn't elect these people
Heads of state (=Germany and France) propose them and others pretend they have a say in it and agree
>>
>>74974451
>it's generally a good thing
Kek. Get out shill.
>>
>>74974258
heh... yeah but their healthcare workforce is shrinking because no one wants to work for pitifully low wages and to get treated like shit by patients and doctors. that and the fact that taxes are insanely high to pay for mediocre-tier care, it's just becoming less feasible
>>
>>74971217
Nice meme, but there isn't an "alt left". You are the establishment. You aren't fighting the man, you are the man.
>>
>>74974255

Your 'good' life won't mean shit when you're locked up in prison for saying the wrong thing in public.

You live a pointless life and spit on those who try to make more of theirs. You're nothing but scum leeching off the vitality of our society.

>>74974261

Unelected by the people.

He's elected by the EU Council which is filled with Yes Men and fellow Marxists.

In theory they are supposed to take into account the latest EU elections but in practice they do nothing of the sort.
>>
>>74974695
>no one wants to work for pitifully low wages and to get treated like shit
>taxes are insanely high to pay for mediocre-tier care
You don't seem to get it. It's FREE healthcare for EVERYONE. What could go wrong? Do you want people to just die or something? While we're at it, I think we need to make university free as well.
>>
I am voting out, but I am also going to get my Irish citizenship which I am entitled to due to father.

Then I will be a dual citizen of UK and Ireland so if EU tries revenge tactics I can mitigate them.

This is the most cucked shilling fest I've ever seen in UK politics.
>>
>>74968082
>/pol is one person, the
I really hate swedes though.
>>
File: 1463526277373.jpg (119 KB, 944x531) Image search: [Google]
1463526277373.jpg
119 KB, 944x531
>>74962577
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM2Ql3wOGcU

This video is 10 years old and it's scary how spot on it is nowadays while it was hard for me to grasp what he was on about back when I watched it.

EU = USSR in disguise.
>>
File: 1459534244231.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
1459534244231.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>>74974944
>>
>>74974790
>Yes Men and fellow Marxists.
what exactly are you smoking? the majority in the EU council is right-wing neoliberal

idiot
>>
>>74960181
The idea behind EU is a necessary one

However the criminals ahead of it do need to go. Juncker and Merkel are the worst Europe has ever seen.
>>
File: 1464106689872231.jpg (524 KB, 2000x1335) Image search: [Google]
1464106689872231.jpg
524 KB, 2000x1335
>>74961844
>>
>>74975230
No, it's not. It was always a shit deal for non-shithole countries and I'm glad you leeches are taken to the till now as well.
>>
File: bad times for spurdo.png (462 KB, 780x1131) Image search: [Google]
bad times for spurdo.png
462 KB, 780x1131
>>74962577
R A R E D U B S also you are entirely correct

A

R

E

D

U

B

S
>>
It clearly says you can elect whoever you want. However after that there wont be any more handouts. Countries can fuck off from the EU promptly if they find it necessary.
>>
File: 1444515746040.jpg (69 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1444515746040.jpg
69 KB, 722x349
>>74960181
Fuck this is terrifying
>>
>>74975476
You see it as a shit deal because you only see the euros you're losing. You are the most centrally located country in Europe. You will get fucked if anything happens here. Switzerland is smarter and instead of sucking Russian dick they think about the bigger picture.
>>
>>74960181
Please god end the EU before it gets out of control
>>
>>74975577

No what it says is that they'll use Economic coercion to ensure that the people of the country vote for a particular party.

Economic blackmail is being used during the Brexit referendum and polls are beginning to show that it's working.

Unfortunately a lot of people care more about money then they do about their own country and liberty. These people will be swayed to vote for pro-EU parties.
>>
Anyone got a non-Breitbart source? I want to share this but I don't want just quick dismissals of "hurr bad source because I don't agree with its opinions!"
>>
>>74975835
>before
>>
>>74976029
same here, this is of very high importance

bump for democratie
>>
>>74975935
So whose fault is it if people choose the shit undemocratic deal for more euros?
>>
>>74976029

>>74960652

Focus on pointing out that Article 7 can be very open to interpretation. Point out it's use against the Polish Government.
>>
File: image.jpg (331 KB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331 KB, 1000x1400
Looks like it's already started - Austria and those rigged postal votes.

This is going to end in violence pretty soon - Britain will be fucking mad to vote stay on June 23.
>>
>>74960292
Breitbart is exaggerating. They forgot that ALL countries in EU have to agree to sanctions. So Hungary is safe as Poland protects it, and vice versa.
>>
>>74960181

Good!!!!

Europe must unite under one banner and give up their sovereignty and the right wing must be suppressed for this to happen
>>
>>74960181
It's funny how the real fascists are the ones that call other people fascists.
>>
Well, looks like it's time to start smuggling arms in from Russia/Serbia/Kyrgyzstan.
>>
>>74976484

The reality of Economic sanctions is not the problem, the THREAT of it is.

It's Economic blackmail. I would have figured a Brit would realise this considering the amount of shilling going on against Brexit right now.

Christ you'd swear the UK would disappear intoan economic black hole if you're to believe the media.

>>74976204

People make decisions based on the information available to them.

If you distort this information and ensure that everything negative is said about a particular argument then people will decide against it, no matter how obvious it may appear to everyone else that it's the right decision.

You want to know who is to blame?

The Media and the EU for deliberately funding this nonsense.
>>
>>74976236
In Poland the nationalist government are purging the Leftists from the state broadcaster ( their BBC) - and the EU Commission is "investigating" this.

There is also a growing campaign in Poland to ban abortion - which goes totally against the whole EU push to liberalise it.
>>
Time to make your Declaration of Independence Britdudes.
>>
>>74976824

>In Poland the nationalist government are purging the Leftists from the state broadcaster ( their BBC) - and the EU Commission is "investigating" this.

Give me a source to this. One you personally read YOURSELF.

No "just Google it" bullshit.

>There is also a growing campaign in Poland to ban abortion - which goes totally against the whole EU push to liberalise it.

If the Polish people vote legitimately to ban abortion that's their own concern, the EU has no fucking right to get involved in that. Regardless of whether or not it upsets their opinion on the matter.
>>
>>74974790
>Your 'good' life won't mean shit when you're locked up in prison for saying the wrong thing in public.

this is not going to happen. why should it??
>>
>>74977167

Hate speech laws being taken to their inevitable conclusion.

Hate speech has been redefined too many times to count. It's a dangerous law, and it directly infringes of freedom of speech.
>>
>>74960181
Isnt that illegal?
>>
>>74977391
and? when has that ever stopped the Euroshits?
>>
>>74977347
but the times have changed. nobody will do that. i don't understand why ppl are so paranoid nowadays.
>>
>>74977391
Questioning the authority of EU leaders is though you fascist.
>>
>>74973268
The political union of the Europe is something, which I always thought BEFORE as a good thing. Why? I believed that multinational Europe with inherent christian and western values would be a good thing. Now here is where we run into a wall.

Instead of respecting each member nations individuality, strenghts and weaknesses, the EU leadership wants to melt all of EU countries into a a green mush under apparently islamic values. I mean looking at long term demographics Europe is being replaced by Islamic culture, all the hundreds of years of resistance against muslims, Battle of Vienna all our values replaced by something that isn't compatible with western thinkinging, something that still thinks that it's ok to keep women at home fully veiled, something that thinks that paedophilia is ok??
This is the fundamental problem. Got bit triggered when I thought about it.
>>
>>74977615

No they haven't, and you're fooling yourself into believing they have.

Just look up Volksverhetzung laws in Germany which can lead to 5 year in prison.

These laws shouldn't exist because they deliberately limit freedom of speech. And the biggest problem of them is that they are completely open to interpretation by the Government and they can redefine it anytime they want.
>>
The enemy is starting to show its face though. We all know now if they keep fucking us over the EU Commission is the target and any or every nationalist group in Europe should set out to destroy it as their biggest ambition.

We win if we destroy it, so it's the first thing to go after if Europe comes to blows and any sort of uprising emerges. Target the Comission, target it's staff and members.
>>
>>74971893
PAY
>>
>>74975935
If that's working then you people are stupid as fuck and deserve to die.

Seriously if the government tried this shit in murica there would be armed insurrection
>>
>>74977870
I have heard of that paragraph but i think it is pretty limited to special cases only. And when someone is called to prison because of Volksverhetzung clearly the person overstepped the right of free speech.
For me this sounds a bit like a CT. As if the EU would want to take over and create a dictatorship. We have politicians and an army to prevent such blatant incident.
>>
>>74978311

We'll see what happens after the referendum. I know we're going to lose it, but I'm hoping for it to go Austria style with virtually nothing in the final results. Then we can think about the non-democracy options and at least have a chimpout in the short term.
>>
Fuck the EU I am now a Karen Missile
>>
>>74964570
Japan has all that? Wowee
>>
>>74978311

It's not the People's fault. They get information exclusively from pro-EU media, why does it surprise you that their views would start becoming pro-EU?

>>74978464

>I have heard of that paragraph but i think it is pretty limited to special cases only.

Yes but as I was trying to say is that it's the Government who defines what Volksverhetzung means. This law will only be enforced more as more migrants come into your country, as to avoid offending them.

> And when someone is called to prison because of Volksverhetzung clearly the person overstepped the right of free speech.

Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say whatever you want. Those that propose limiting Freedom of Speech and allow the Government to decide when and where to limit it are opening their country to tyranny and totalitarianism.

>As if the EU would want to take over and create a dictatorship. We have politicians and an army to prevent such blatant incident.

The EU has politicians and soon it will have an army as well if we are to believe the news coming out about it.

Your country is being run (especially now with VDB) by pro-EU shills who care about as much for Austrian people as they do for any other people in Europe.
>>
File: 1463879586846.png (969 KB, 759x462) Image search: [Google]
1463879586846.png
969 KB, 759x462
>>74977727
the problem here is that as soon as they try to implement a United States of Europe they hit a wall made out of nationalism and history, and to them the best way to tear down this wall is by creating reflexes (something like with Pavlov's dog) that will attack nationalism directly (for example see peoples reaction to the word RACIST, they don't even think, it's a reflex).

We know what we're fighting against, there are no secrets in Brussels. They are creating a common European man, just like the government of USofA created a common American man. It's so much easier to rule just one bunch that has no internal conflict of interest.
>>
>>74960181
Farage predicted this years ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fdoMssKv38o
>>
File: duck.png (190 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
duck.png
190 KB, 458x438
>>74960181
This actually plays into Putin's hands immensely. Eastern Europe would rather work with Russia to fight the EU now, which means Putin grows in allies and power. It'll be a showdown of the east vs the west, and desu the east has more bombs, soldiers, and frankly more balls. US would never go into full war mode, because liberal faggots can't fight, and they infest most of the financial hubs of the USA. They'll cry "war crime" at everything the US does, there's simply too many traitors for the US to run a successful war vs Russia and China.
>>
>>74979205

>This actually plays into Putin's hands immensely. Eastern Europe would rather work with Russia to fight the EU now

The extend of any 'collaboration' between Russian and Eastern European countries would be Russia sending them arms f they were in an active war with Western Europe.

Since this is unlikely to happen, it's unlikely we will see them siding with Russia.

What is more likely is that they'll form their own bloc of nations in E. Europe with free trade agreements between them.
>>
>>74978998
sorry my irish anon, i know exactly what you mean. and this EU army thingie bothers me pretty much desu. i was b8ting you just to find arguments in order to convince my family. they live in this fictional everything is happy as long as there is an EU and the politicians they only want what's best for us ... "oh look there will be an EU army... what a great thing!" nightmare for me as I am the type of person family over all.
>>
>>74975437
subtle, but good
>>
File: le boop.gif (2 MB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
le boop.gif
2 MB, 300x224
>>74964328
"True Germans will run after and assault Trump supporters"???

This is how liberals thinks: Destroying your own culture is love, and killing your enemies is peace.
>>
>>7497986

Best of luck my friend. I hope you convince your family, as this is where all of us must start.

Your Family and your People are the most important gift you have, remember that.

More importantly; Fight for that.
>>
>>74980178

Meant for

>>74979862
>>
>>74960181
>Good luck Eastern Europe, you'll need it against these Marxists.
thanks m8
>>
>>74970298
> but I don't think "white people" are a group deserve a nation of their own,
that should lead to the conlcusion that neither black people deserve a nation of their own, or asian people, or Jews - which leads to the conclusion that one must be anti-israel.

>inb4 some weird constructed excuse for jews to have their own nations (inlcuding sterilizing all the african immigrants in israel)
>>
>>74980178
sometimes you meet ppl in your live you don't even know but they "change" you. after that devastating election you give me hope. Go raibh maith agat!
>>
>>74970298
Do Nigerians deserve their own nation?
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.