[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that it takes 30 billion dollars per year to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: end-world-hunger[1].jpg (75 KB, 326x488) Image search: [Google]
end-world-hunger[1].jpg
75 KB, 326x488
Just a reminder that it takes 30 billion dollars per year to end world hunger, while the US spends 600 billion dollars per year on the military.
>>
>>74957906
>feed niggers
>they reproduce
>more hunger and more money
Also were like a gorrilian dollars in debt
>>
>>74957906
Citation needed. Go get a job instead of doing drugs you degenerate trash.
>>
File: 1425754884760.jpg (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1425754884760.jpg
125 KB, 600x600
>Just a reminder that I'm full of shit.
FTFY

/thread
>>
Feed everyone, 3 worlders expand with 6-9 kids on average

Suddenly need 100% more welfare to feed everyone
>>
Why should we pay for people who will give us nothing in return?
>>
>>74957906

What do they mean by end world hunger like we ship out vats of protein sludge to the third world or what?
>>
>>74957906
You know what ends world hunger cheaper than that?
Castration.
>>
>>74958413
Soylent Green
>>
>>74957906
the obesity of few is fuelled by hunger of many.
>>
>>74957906
>Just a reminder that it takes 30 billion dollars per year to end world hunger, while the US spends 600 billion dollars per year on the military.
I will have you know that even someone from a shitty country like me can see that those extra 30 billion dollars your country spends on your military is the difference between you getting horribly destroyed by your many enemies. Only a fucking moron would choose to feed the starving niggers of africa rather than protect the very lives of your own people.
>>
I'd be totally fine with "ending world hunger" if it involved a sterilization program.
>>
>>74957906
why would you want to feed negroes? that's like farming rats
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.