[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Such a good day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
I am really happy that neonazi guy lost against liberal guy in Austria. I don't like neonazis, they are usually pro-Russian.
>>
k
>>
>>74956266
>poland
>loves liberals
nice joke m8 kek
>>
>>74956565
We do love liberals who rule abroad.
>>
>>74956266
Most right-wing parties are actually pro-Russian, but since they're pro-Israel as well I wouldn't call them "neo-nazis".
>>
>>74956670
Being pro-Russian is much worse than being pro-Israel imo. But yeah, these neonazis of XXI century are real weirdos
>>
I hope Russia annexes you again. Your brethren here have really lost their touch in plumbing.
>>
>>74956670
"Neo-nazi" is just a meme. There are no major parties in the developed world that are actual neo-nazis, it's just what liberals call them so the normies instantly hate them.
>>
>>74957003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2ICmOYP8gs
>>
>>74957094
Did Louis C.K. steal the joke from him or did he steal the joke from Louis C.K.?
>>
>>74956868

will you ever get over Katyn. Russians are based. The worst they do is starve you a little, they dont make your sons wear dresses and suck tyrones cock
>>
>>74957094
That was not funny but typical libcuck nonsense. For posting that I think you should die now.
>>
>>74956868
Fun fact: most of the people who were at the top in the USSR who made Poland communist ended up in Israel.
>>
>>74957618
80% of our national political elite after 1945 was Jewish. 80% of our national political elite today are their children and grandchildren.
>>
>>74957468
>Russians are based. The worst they do is starve you a little

Poles prefer BBC to Russian-inducted poverty.
>>
>>74956266
Shit, man. You are a shame to your country.
>>
>>74958137

kill yourself coal burner
>>
File: nobody likes Russia here.jpg (339 KB, 1822x994) Image search: [Google]
nobody likes Russia here.jpg
339 KB, 1822x994
>>74958834
Search for Poland in the stats
>>
>>74958960
Is this a fucking joke? Holy fuck. Canada and the UK, the US' biggest allies, actually hate it? What a bunch of fucking cucks.
>>
>>74957072
The German NPD are actual Nazis. The right wing of the FPÖ (>70%, including its current head staff) are actual Nazis. But you're right, "Neonazi" is a meme. There are no "Neonazis". They are Nazis.

>>74958477
He's a disgrace to his country for having an opinion?
>>
How many time it will take to calm down butthurt of Poland and Baltics?
>>
>>74956266
>neonazi guy

they are center right, you fucking retard.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.