[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY FUCKING CHRIST /pol/ ABSOLUTELY, UTTERLY, COMPLETELY BLOWN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
HOLY FUCKING CHRIST /pol/ ABSOLUTELY, UTTERLY, COMPLETELY BLOWN THE F*** OUT BEYOND SALVATION MY GOD HOW WILL YOU EVER RECOVER FROM THIS
>>
damn........................................ goosebumps.........................................
>>
>>74955478
thanks to this I'm now #artilleryforhillary
>>
But the robot was not born, or born ad a male
>>
really makes you think huh
>>
>>74955478
>she
hahahhaha
>>
>>74955478
>Facebook logic
>>
Also you call boats female names

/pol/ confirmed to be retarded
>>
I always knew "it" is a female pronoun.
>>
>>74955478
Eve can pass as female, her body is smooth curves and her voice is recognizable as female. If I encounter a trans person who passes this well, I will allow them in the women's bathroom.
>>
Prove this wrong.

Pro tip: we can't.
>>
I am now #Girly4Bernie
>>
>>74955795

>A cartoon robot passes as female
>>
>>74955478
What if I don't respect the identity of a cartoon iPod? Do I get to misgender trannies and shit on their pronouns?
>>
>>74955478
are you suggesting females should be called IT and likened to inanimate objects like an Ipad?

>do feminists really want us to treat them like garbage?

>feminist main Ally is Islam.

Well that about settles it for me, time to go all Jack the Ripper.
>>
>>74955478
So they are saying that trannies are indeed artificially made and as such should only have one pronoun which is "It".
>>
File: bottle rocket.gif (895 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
bottle rocket.gif
895 KB, 250x186
>>74955478

I'd fuck it.
>>
>>74955478
This is Eve. She is a robot made out of metal, plastic and glass. She is also a fictional character from a fantasy movie and thus real life behaviour can hardly be based on her.
>>
>>74955478
Yeah but the difference is Bruce Jenner DOES have chromosomes, IS made out of flesh, and actually HAS a dick.

It's a fucking cartoon, it doesn't have anything, it's just a 2D projection
>>
>mfw I got a shitty translation and honestly through the movie was about gay robots because EVE actually sounded manlier than WALL-E.
>>
>>74955689
>argentina
>white
>>
>>74955478
Personification of a machine that has no sex, no gender, no reproductive capacity.

It's an it, given feminine traits. It is not born with a biological goal of reproduction, classified from either of a binary reproductive system. Humans are.
>>
>>74955478
>Eve was designed as a female robot
>Steve has a mental disorder that makes him want to wear dresses and chop his dick off
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.