[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Overcompensating Betas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 186x143) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 186x143
What's with people like Steven Crowder and Gavin McInnes that constantly go on about being "real men" and try way too hard to be masculine.

I heard Crowder's rant against SJW protestors and thought I'd give him a try. I made it like 60 seconds into the video before he started ranting about how "real men" don't use condoms and you have to "take your chances". So risk your entire future just because taking precautions would somehow hurt your masculinity. This is the way block people operate.

Why is it always the least masculine people who are trying to tell other people how to be a man? It's not hard, just be self-reliant and don't embarrass yourself. I don't know know where cucks get all these rules like "real men don't play video games" and "real men don't play condoms". There is nothing more cucked than altering your life to fit what some other beta ideal of what it is to be a man.
>>
That condom remark was a big odd -- even for someone who generally agrees with him -- but the rest of the rant wasn't bad.

Crowder is deliberately obnoxious though. It's very hard to tell when he's being serious, and that condom thing really sounded like him trying to get under your skin -- and apparently succeeding.
>>
File: Super_Retard11.jpg (45 KB, 499x376) Image search: [Google]
Super_Retard11.jpg
45 KB, 499x376
>>74953832

>I don't use condoms imma real man!

dead man you mean or if you're super lucky a bankrupt man.
>>
>"Look at these losers using condoms lol"
>Cashes podcast revenue check garnished for 4 different child support payments
>>
>>74953832
I bet Crowder would absolutely slap the shit out of you and make you apologize for calling him beta. I don't know you but I'm guessing you're just a common pol neckbeard (no offence) but I do know Crowder is 6'3, 200+lbs of muscle and trains MMA.
>>
Crowder and McInnes both married 9s
>>
Crowder thinks women are better than men, he's a traditionalist wearing white sneakers
>>
>>74954462
This is what I'm talking about with the beta's ideal of manliness. "He may say objectively retarded things, but he does MMA". Again, this is black people logic. You know how many time in my entire life I've had to get into a fist fight with someone over differing opinions? None, because I'm white. No amount of punching people can make you not stupid.
>>
>>74954960
Well it sure appears that the "betas idea of masculinity" is superior, white people are literally going extinct. A mans capacity for violence is the true measure of his alpha dominance (most of the time).
>>
>>74953832
Yeah crowder is a babyfaced fake beta +. He got into this position for some reason and is just rolling with it untill a better alternative comes along.

McInnes is a different story though. The guy created and sold multiple succesful companies, says what he wants even if it gets him fired, appears on all kinds of popular media etc.

He does what he wants and says what he wants, when he doesn't know something he asks a smart person. Idk what your problem could be with him.
>>
They're very insecure, they're just barking beta males.
>>
>>74954747
>Crowder and McInnes both married 9s

Kek. Are you being serious?

They're not ugly, but they are most certainly not 9s. Maybe they're 9s in your specific taste, but no way are they to be considered 9s "in general".

Also, Gavin is a funny guy, but he did stick a butt plug up his arse during live broadcasting.
>>
>>74953832
Media savvy neo-con hipsters who are the right wing version of everything they hate abt the left, milking morons like pol of tasty, tasty sheckles.

Failed stand-ups who tapped into a youth-anger demographic too young to realize theyre being sold recycled white hate as a new and daring political movement

Gapin McAnus and crew are feeding you bullshit even they dont believe, and you all lap it up like newborn puppies.

>Hey, pol pol pol pol pol. Nice doggie!

Now, roll over, bitch
>>
>>74956007
crowder is a dumb fuking meat head.

Literal nigger tier IQ
>>
>>74954462
Does he make you blow him, or is it a
>lifestyle choice?
>>
>>74955417
>A mans capacity for violence is the true measure of his alpha dominance (most of the time).

That logic is completely retarded. Being healthy, fit and strong is important as a man, but if you're thick as shit you'll be dominated by anyone with brains in most situations that aren't a bar fight.
>>
>>74955417
It's a scientific fact that black people act this way for the same reason that Steven Crowder does: they're extremely insecure.
>>
>>74955473
>He does what he wants and says what he wants, when he doesn't know something he asks a smart person. Idk what your problem could be with him.

I like Gavin, but I must say a lot of what he says is him trying to be popular among right-wingers. Sometimes you can actually hear how hard he's trying to sound natural when he talks about things like guns, god and abortion.
>>
ITT people forget the guy is a comedian
>>
>>74958381
No, Crowder *thinks* hes the new Lenny Bruce, when hes really Lena Dunham with a dick and less success
>>
>>74953832
Is this a new tactic against the Right? Liberals questioning how manly or masculine conservative or right wingers are. I watched Bill Maher do it towards Trump and it came out of no where in the discussion. And he kept trying to push it.
I don't think Crowder touts being a manly man.
Also you're using cuck and beta all over the place.
>>
>>74958905
>beta cuck detected
>>
>>74953832
that condom thing was retarded as fuck, but he's okay usually
>>
>>74953832
t. Projecting beta male
>>
One problem with Crowder and McInnes is that they think they are intelligent but they are not.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.