[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Namibia/ VOLKSTAAT PROJECT GENERAL 5.0 : "MODERN COLONIALISM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: 1463922221947.png (16 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1463922221947.png
16 KB, 600x400
This project aims to establish a viable European oriented state in Namibia as a failsafe in case of the fall of Western Civilization during the next 50 years.

We buy up the land and settle communities.

The project has been ongoing for sometime, gathering hundreds of supporters and members as well as thousands of dollars in donations from wealthy backers, however it has gone underground for now due to overexposure from the media.

Currently we are relaunching the project to the public.

This includes certain requirements to become citizens of this state. Namely:

>IQ average must be 100+

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam and "New Age"

>If you’re a like 1/8 Jew by blood only you might still be considered.

>May not be obese or anorexic. If not fit, get fit.

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism.
>>
File: Untitled.png (8 KB, 618x281) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8 KB, 618x281
FAQ

>Is it whites only?

For citizenship yes. We won’t be answering each “is X white?” question. If you adhere to all of these points but aren’t white we can still use your help as you still get access to the country, just no political power. But no outright Blacks or Arabs.

>Why Namibia?

1. It has the lowest population density of any nation other than Mongolia.
2. It uses English as its primary mode of communication.
3. The population of 2m is overwhelmingly concentrated on the Northern border, and there are 4.5 million whites in South Africa that want their own nation and can’t all afford to emigrate like less than 300k Rhodesians did.
4. We are sick of getting cucked in the west, and want to make a nation with our own rules from the ground up the right way.
5. Siper Cheap desert land that can be artificially irrigated with modern technology. Namibian Dollar is shit, 16x less than USD.
6. A lot of undeveloped mines and offshore energy sources.

>What about the Namibian army?
Literally a meme; a handful of wwii tanks that they aren’t sure are operational and 2 attack helicopters.

>This isn’t possible
Israel did it and in a heavily populated and disputed area. The difficulty is scaled down 1000x here.

>Why not X white area/country?

Cucked governments would never allow this and it isn’t as cheap. Also, vast untapped resources in Namibia.

>Won’t this be a sausage fest?

Red pilled Afrikaner and German Namibian girls.

>This can’t be real?

We got in the news boi. http://www.vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

>UN would fuck your shit up

This is completely legal and beneficial to Namibia overall.

>What kind of people are you looking for?

STEM field colonists and experts on manufacturing and infrastructure construction. Willing farmers and builders also needed.

>How can I join/observe?

We’re using Kikebook ~temporarily~ until we can get the website finished.
>>
If you are interested, feel free to ask questions. The community has no fixed hierarchy as of yet, but movements always start out as ideas.
>>
>>74953712
Will you use cheetahs when the inevitable chimp out happens?
>>
File: ayy.png (29 KB, 134x166) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
29 KB, 134x166
>>74953848
2nd for uncle joe
>>
Our sons will line out for the namibia rugby team against our European cousins.

This is giving me chills just thinking about it.
>>
>>74953773

When last where you in Windhoek my friend? Last time I was there it was a top deck cuckfest everywhere I went. Local Germans are just rude and unnecessarily racist fucks with there women all riding African cocks. The Hostel we where staying had Swedish,Taiwanese and British girls there doing volunteer work as teachers and medical students. Those girls had a different black guy in there rooms every night of every weekend. All I can say yes it's a vast transformable country with allot of potential but needs some work. At least you can get beers with your KFC meal at the drive through 10/10 in my opinion! But ja if you serious about this mission I'm in media so can do shit loads of publicity and filming for you if it ever takes off. I would definitely like to buy some land as I want to get a house soon anyway. And the parliament here turning into WWE RAW every session is making me worried...
>>
What about the laws? I am curious about what kind of gov. we would have?
>>
>>74954198
SA will eventually elect Malema as economy goes to shit. Unlike Rhodesia SA whites have no other citizenship, it's either trek or be killed.
>>
>>74954244
Join the group and you can have a hand in what kind it should be.
>>
>>74954244
people suggest absolute monarchy with a lichtestein royal
>>
>>74954381
I am arldy in the group m8
>>
>>74954336

I can go stay in Zimbabwe for free as long as I want my friend but thanks!
>>
>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

this rule puzzles me. how are we going to co ordinate a society if one guy speaks greek, one english, one german, one dutch, one russian etc etc
>>
>>74953797

1) What are the current government of Namibia's foreign reserves?
2) What is the governments primary source of income?
3) How many weeks would they last before being unable to pay government workers?
4) What other states would take a sympathetic attitude to a mostly bloodless coup/takeover, were one to happen?
5) What timeline are you working to and how does that relate to domestic Namibian situation?
6) Have you retained the services of an experienced practitioner of regime-change/coups yet?
7) If the answer to 6 was "No" then are you looking for such people?
>>
What's stopping us from becoming niggers? We'll get tanned as fuck, future generations will have darker and darker skin
>>
>>74954618
We will all speak english lad afaik
>>
>>74954451
I would rather go wth elective monarchy.Republic with senate aint bad either,we take SPQR as our role model.
>>
>>74954618
If you're on /pol/ you can obviously speak English.
>>
>>74954685
εισαι kαι εσυ στο προτζεkτ?
>>
>>74954628

Lets just say last time we went in with SADF we took Namibia and almost Angola. Fuck we even blew up some ports far up the east coast of Africa no one new about ha ha! Only defense they really used that worked was faggy landmines cause they couldn't aim...
>>
>>74954400
I suggest feudal monarchy

>>74954628
if we make such community we should become selfsufficient
>>
>>74953848
I would like to know that too and whats your policy on lions?
>>
>>74954695
PLEASE no more republics
>>
>>74954695
weimar?
>>
>>74954825
>SADF
>South African Defence Force (SADF, afrikaans Suid-Afrikaanse Weermag (SAW); deutsch Südafrikanische Wehrmacht)
>Südafrikanische Wehrmacht.

Huh.
>>
What would the national sport be?
>>
>>74954628
Their primary source is some limited diamond mining.

Botswana wouldn't mind and I imagine China would love it.

South Africa is going to have a white exodus sometime the next 2 decades. So we will try to buy up and develop the land in preparation for it.

We are looking for lawyers and people who can make websites.
>>
File: fb.png (3 KB, 101x36) Image search: [Google]
fb.png
3 KB, 101x36
>>74954737
Ναι
>>
>>74954890

Ok some alternative options then:

>Syndicate

The possibilities here are similar to those of a Mafia-run government but on a far more legal basis. A takeover by some sort of cartel is easily possible if the business that that cartel controls is highly important for the city/country. Say, for example, that a small country is highly dependent upon trading its mined ores with other countries for goods. Now its mines come under control of a cartel or syndicate. However that syndicate wants to run things is going to be how things are run because the country may not be able to survive otherwise.

Another possible approach is that it's a sociological phenomenon where everyone is obsessed with business (the Ferengi of Star Trek spring to mind). In this case the leaders of business are by default the political leaders as well. Decisions are made, not by what is just or best for the people, but by what will be best for business or increase profits.
>>
>>74954951
American football and baseball
>>
>>74955050

>Familiocracy

I don't know if it would actually have a formal name but this sounds accurate to what I had in mind. That is, a government where not just the top dog (king, emperor...) is hereditary but where members of a single family hold the entire government and even virtually all positions of real authority. Nobody but that family is allowed to rule. No one from another family has ever been allowed to rule and that's all that the family does is rule. It's a concept I thought might be interesting, particularly if this family were possessed of some trait that no other family were known to have such as psionics.

There are a couple of problems I could see occurring with such an arrangement. First, there may not be enough family members to go around. This might end up restricting the ability of the government, forcing the use of 5 year old Ministers of the Interior, or compromising the "one family rules all" standard. The other is that there might be too many family members with nothing to do. Once you start getting into cousins of cousins of your third brothers uncle you can get a lot of people who have "authority without portfolio". That kind of leads into the last problem which is that not everyone in the family may be suited for positions of authority or that it will undoubtedly eventually come to pass that the power gets abused unless there are restrictions placed on that authority.
>>
>>74954890
hahaha i get it ex you bro,but I dont think feudal monarchy would be sustainable for long.Elective monarchy on the other hand,could be effective with a some kind of senate or assembly
>>
>>74954836
>if we make such community we should become selfsufficient

The reason why I ask is because the modus operandi that works, for taking over 3rd world countries is a "bite and hold" of the primary revenue generating apparatus (oil well, diamond mine, the port, whatever) while the government attempts to use its shambolic armed forces to shake the hold before foreign reserves run out, the soldiers cant be paid, and they just drop their uniforms and walk-off the job.

It is well known that african troops dont get paid enough to do any serious fighting (whether they are under-equipped or not), but the moment of capitulation is when the existing government is broke.

Protip: Many african countries has less than 2 weeks of foreign reserves once their revenues are temporarily cut-off.
>>
>>74955050
Are you mentally handicapped? If you want to be like a Ferengi, you can wear a silly hat and call yourself Shlomo right away.
>>
>>74955050
completely agreed

so agricultural mafia system (feudalism is basically that)
>>
>>74955108
I agree with elective,
early feudal monarchies were elective
>>
>>74955100
That is how you end up with the most incompetent government in the world
>>
>>74955137

>Bureaucracy

How about a land run by committees that adheres almost religiously to the equivalent of Roberts Rules of Order. Even minor concerns result in the creation of whole new departments or sub-committees to oversee the causes, solutions, etc. Of course, the government response to just about everything would be glacially slow since things have to be handled by consensus of not just one committee but all those committees who have jurisdiction. There might even be a need for a whole bureau that simply tries to determine which bureaus DO have jurisdiction.
>>
>>74953712
Is there a Skype group of some shit?

Also what's the projected settlement date?
>>
>>74954965
>Their primary source is some limited diamond mining.
>Botswana wouldn't mind and I imagine China would love it.

OK, this is very promising.
Infrastructure from China by way of trade deals, and tacit agreement with Botswana that they will not intervene.
A diamond mine can be seized without damaging the asset itself, and should not require a large body of troops. Secrecy and timing will be vital though.
>>
>>74955274
kikebook >>74953773
>>
>>74955255
>Even minor concerns result in the creation of whole new departments or sub-committees to oversee the causes
So we get a super-complicated government that takes hugh resources to get the most basic problems solved, since every part is handled by another department?
No.
>>
>>74955130
well that's thinking pretty far ahead
first of all we would need to establish a community

and from what I can see we have another problem?
90 percent male society? how's that gonna work
>>
>>74955192
Early yes,later not so much.So we got that down,would there be some kind of political bodies to keep in check the ruling class?
>>
File: earthship.jpg (121 KB, 728x440) Image search: [Google]
earthship.jpg
121 KB, 728x440
ATTENTION EVERYONE

There is a thing called Open Source Ecology. It's basically an archive of projects and plans to build every piece of machinery (for agriculture, construction and energy) that allows regular people to build their little civilization everywhere they want with a fifth of the costs it would otherwise have.

>http://opensourceecology.org/

They have plans for tractors, bulldozers, etc.

Also, as far as self-sufficient buildings are concerned, may I suggest Earthships? They're pretty much perfect, produce their own energy, don't need heating or cooling and allow you to grow your own food and recicle water.
>http://earthship.com/
Pic related.

This could allow us to build a self-sufficient colony of a few hundreds people in a few months of work. (Building a basic Earthship with the help of a dozen people doesn't take more than a month. There are 3 books on eMule written by Michael Reynolds that explain how to build the various models in detail.)
>>
>>74955341

You just want to be a Nationalist Nazi again don't you?
>>
>>74955276
We're buying stuff legally. Arms will just be needed if they try to nationalise what we bought.

That's when we declare independence.
>>
>>74955322
Link to kikebook?
>>
File: NamibDesert.png (602 KB, 397x561) Image search: [Google]
NamibDesert.png
602 KB, 397x561
You do realize why it's so sparsely populated because the world's oldest and most arid deserts make up a large portion of the country?
>>
>>74955426
Literally first post
>>
>>74955130
Dont they have tanks and like 2 helicopters and shit in Namibia?
>>
>>74955426
4chan doesn't allow kikebook links, so it's in the FAQ as related pic. Second post. Type it in manually.
>>
>>74955364
early are the good ones ones,
well the world got crapped up with urbanisation and giving cities rights, so we should not allow cities and citizenry to exist and all would be fine

>political bodies to keep in check the ruling class
already seen in history, it's called the CAtholic church (not todays cucktholic church, the prevat2 one)
>>
>>74955409
>You just want to be a Nationalist Nazi again don't you?
I actually prefer the Wilhelmian Empire.
>>
Thanks for invite, but I'll pass. I love Poland too much to ever leave.
>>
>>74955469
>Literally did not read the FAQ
>>
>>74955471
Yeah there's no way I'm typing that shit out
>>
>>74954685
>>74954701
ah right. i guess we might need to learn a few languages. shit we could make our own. like afrikaans.
>>
>>74953712
Too warm.
>>
>>74955488

Having equipment is one thing (if it is even serviceable), being able to use it is another, being committed enough...given the shit pay...to potentially take a bullet, is a third.

If the enemy believed it is actually going to meet some real resistance from trained forces, most will simply walk off the job. They dont get paid enough to do anything else.
>>
>>74955522

>imperialism

Imperialism is a type of government that seeks to increase its size, either by forcing (through war) or influencing (through politics) other countries to submit to their rule.
>>
>>74953773

Hmm seems interesting. Will Hapas and East Asians be given Honorary Aryan status or is this Klan tier racial exclusion?
>>
>>74955100
>Nobody but that family is allowed to rule
Sounds horrifiying, fampai.

Why not a collection of self-sufficient, individual houses, each with their piece of agricultural land and the tech to produce the energy they need?
They could be divided in districts of no more than 300 families and each district will govern itself with direct democracy. No representatives, only public discussions of issues and direct vote.
>>
>>74954658
look at charlize theron. her senpai has been in SA for generations and she is as white as any dutch girl.
>>
>>74955578
>Yeah there's no way I'm typing that shit out
If you are too lazy to type out a couple of numbers, it's better for everyone that you won't come.
>>
>>74953712
Are atheists allowed? If I believe in giving women right to vote, would I be classified as a feminist and rejected?
>>
>>74955543
>5. Siper Cheap desert land that can be artificially irrigated with modern technology. Namibian Dollar is shit, 16x less than USD.
What modern technology? The Saudis and Gulf States are trying to do such and it is costing them billions of dollars to do such. Where are you going to get the funds to take on such massive projects, especially when the development for such technology isn't even there?

Also, the UN will sanction you because you are not protecting basic human rights, with not allowing minorities to participate politically
>>
>>74955672
if there will be atheists and women having any rights count me out
>>
>>74955667
>I want to come eat beans with a bunch of autistic neck beards
>>
>>74955672
If you believe women should vote you're not a feminist, but your IQ is certainly below 100
>>
>>74955469
shh don't intervene

also yes OP i agree wholeheartedly.

Life in a desert environment is known to accumulate copious amounts of impure phlogistone in one's humours, which would require very controlled bloodletting. May I offer my three months of medical experience reading tabloid homeopathy sections to become the head leecher? I'd only require a minor palatal compound and a self-sustaining manure-powered leech watermill
>>
>>74955739
Don't be retarded, Croatia. Atheists are not the problem here. They don't even make the top 500 spots.
>>
>>74955504
We should allow it but as a form of reward,and keep it to the elites.Old catholic church you mean the pre 1054 one?
>>
>>74955719
But anon how can minorities participate in the government if they dont exist?
>>
>>74955719
>the UN will sanction you
A collective of self-sufficient farms doesn't really have anything to fear from UN santions.
>>
Can i join ?
I know I'm 100% european (or as close as i can get). I got plenty of experience with farming, since I'm from a farmers family.
I know some aquaponics which i think will be EXTREMELY beneficial to what you are trying to create, since it will save water, and produce a much bigger and more diverse harvest.
To top it all of I'm about to finish a degree in advanced math + computer science.
>>
>>74955844
OP said minorities could possibly be allowed in if deemed qualified, but would be given no political rights

UN will cry apartheid and you end up with another South Africa situation
>>
>>74955819
>Old catholic church you mean the pre 1054 one?
I like your thinking

>>74955810
whether they are a problem or not I don't want to have anything to do with them
>>
>>74955866
Yes.
Aquaponics and Aquacolture would be excellent in this situation. Vital, even.
>>
>>74954658
No we wont. nigs only got black because the most black people got the women. If we have a fully white society, it would be white for all times to come. Lamarck evolutionism is a lie.
>>
>>74955956
Has an atheist ever caused you problems? Tried to rape you? Threatened to genocide your race or culture?
>>
>>74955983
Not entirely, read about Epigenetics, Lamarck wasn't completely wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics
>>
>>74956017
no, the atheist cause those things to happen
+ whether they did anything or not is irrelevant, they are evil
>>
>>74953712
am grill, what sort of rights will I have there? Furthermore, how would we get away with creating an all white haven without intervention from the UN?
>>
>>74955956
Cro bro is partialy right,the more we are divided by matters of faith we are weaker.A strong country should be unified under a single faith
Dont care about the atheists,I dont think they are evil,but their presence is weakining the unity
>>
>>74956087
I'd blame feminism more than atheism.
A lot of religious people I know are in favor of mass immigration because someone told them it's the christian thing to do. And of course most women love mass immigration.
>>
>>74954965

I can and am willing to build a site, community even an encrypted messaging / community app.

But, where do you all congregate? Where do I contact you? Who are you? It doesnt seem to exist unfortunately
>>
>>74956233
feminism, atheism, pacifism, modern religiosity are jsut few of many pieces in the mozaic of our downfall

they should all be avoided
>>
>>74954951
Hockey ?
>>
>>74954951
>>74955091

Can we make this national sport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njL0COmfn7M

I mean it even trains us to fight with melee weapons. In a realistic situation we will have guns but people will also waste any attackers with farm equipment like shovels,axes and pics!
>>
>>74956369
Yes Please
>>
>>74955091
go fuck yourself. like seriously. eurocentric nation.
handegg and sleepball
no thank you, soccer and rugby is my vote.
>>
>>74956215
Insisting too much on having a single faith is the best way to kill this project before it hatches. You'll never reach a general consensus.

The good news is that by organizing ourselves in districts or communities separate and self-sufficient from each other, we don't need to reach a consensus. You're an atheist? Go live with the other atheists in District 4. You're a catholic? Go to District 6 or 7. A protestant? District 8.
Each district has its own rules, is independent and self-sufficient in terms of food and energy, so it doesn't need anyone's help and doesn't fear sanctions.

Nobody says this community must have a single set of laws for everyone. That's an outdated way of thinking that only breeds resentment and disunity and makes everything more difficult than it needs to be.
>>
>>74956365
C-can you b-be our leader? We need bright people such as you
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 600x800
the UN is hyper cucked, I'd be a lot more worried about Rhodesia 2.0 where foreign hostile governments try to stage a takeover once the infrastructure is in place.

how do you plan to combat this?
>>
>>74956491
Why not a White Federation more than a single country?
>>
>>74956526
nukes
>>
>>74956526
This anon speaks the truth. We'd be surrounded by armed, feral nogs wanting to take our stuff. They have coups and invasions more often than we have elections.
>>
>>74956491
Sounds reasonable
>>
>>74956526
>how do you plan to combat this?
Total War. No negotiation. We'd have to got the Israel way of doing wars. Aiming nukes at everyone and scream "I dare you to!"
>>
>>74956597
We're not going to have thousands of people coming over to fucking Namibia, we need to live together for at least a couple of years, then if there's ever a lot of people that hate each other, we can live in different districts or whatever
>>
>>74956642

I was going to say plasma rail guns mounted to second hand A10Cs but yours is less complicated!
>>
>>74956597
if there will be any other faith than mainstream christian ones allowed you can enjoy your multireligious babylon by yourself, cause I already have that at home
>>
>>74955578
If you already too lazy to type some fucking numbers out then we don´t need you in the namibian desert
>>
>>74956691
And if you don't like the district you live in, you can always detach and create a new one. A man that can produce food and energy on his own is FREE.

That's what we should focus on: self-sufficiency in energy and food. Everything else are details that can be arranged later.
>>
OP i am extremely amused but i'll humour you

what's your position on obtaining medication? Making food's all grand but what about sudden outbursts of infectuous disease? Would you pray the plague away or inhale crushed snakeskin?
>>
are the transport links good for this place?

im pretty sure it'd be 15-20 hours on a plane for most of the ppl here. (bar aus &nz)
>>
>>74956491
I am not saying there shoud be a single faith nor i said there cant be other faiths.I just think there should be a majortiy unified in a single faith.And laws should be strictly secular.
>>
>>74956816
>what's your position on obtaining medication?
Armed sweeps of sourrounding nations. Africa get so much damn aid, gotta have some for the White Man.
>>
>>74956816

Just use Ebay.
>>
>>74956897
>And laws should be strictly secular
explain in depth please
>>
>>74953712
Would you take in a fanatical anti-muslim?
>>
>>74956725
Sociologist and anthropologist fag here (yeah, I know, but in Italy it's less cucked).
Humans show a distinct tendency to separate themselves in "tribes" that respect the Dunbar Number, when masses of people must coexist. They spontaneously form communities of 150-350 members and give themselves laws and rules they judge the best. That would happen pretty much on its own, once we're on a land alone and with the equipment necessary to survive.

New sub-cultures would arise in a matter of months, and everyone would start to live with the people with values closest to their own. So it's unnecessary to worry about faith and even government.
>>
>>74956526
with some autistic americans that think they will heroically conquer Namibia but God deny ´em getting hurt by an bullet in the leg. Literally no hospital in hundreds, if not thousand of miles, willing to help some white european/american conquerers
>>
>>74956938
>>74956816
Actually buying stolen aid from war lords or corrupt governments should be relatively cheap.
>>
>>74956770
>multireligious babylon
I believe it would be only white christians and white atheists. That would live separately by choice, probably.
Does it really sound as bad as Europe now? Or 10 years from now?
We're on track to become a minority here.
>>
>>74956897
I don't fully agree. We could have sub-communities like an anon said, with their own (possibly religious) laws, while having an overarching secular law for the entire community.
>>
>Implying any of you faggots will actually do this

I'm laughing as I imagine you fat cucks sweating over your keyboards and actually thinking this will happen.
>>
>>74956972
The law should be seperated from the faith,meaning that we should make laws that adhere to the faith(moral was eg) but we should not let the faith influence the laws(Mad Religious faith leader gets ahold of laws and makes a fucker out of it)
>>
>>74956816
Couldn't we buy stuff like that from the external world?
Or, shit, even set up a lab ourselves, if we get the necessary technicians?
>>
>>74953712
Are there concrete plans? A timeline?
>>
>>74954926
PR is fucking shit though.
>>
>>74956816
You making it way too complicated along with some guys in the facebook group planing all out construction forces and shit. Do it like the muslims or zinoists. Gather money, buy lands, let domestic companies help build first houses and basic things, high birth rate, extremly closed communites until "Putsch". Keep it simple guys, don´t go too much into detail. First of all is money and land
>>
>>74957158
you have immigrant problem, but atheism is no less of a problem than immigration,
people having no faith means nihilistic individualism means downfall

atheism should always be discouraged
>>
>>74957246
Agree. I'm not moving to fucking Namibia to live in a theocracy or a goddamn monarchy.

If I did something that outrageous, it would be to gain more freedom, not lose it.
>>
>>74957317
this
>>
>>74957105

what the hell are you talking about

I'm asking how a group of farmers would combat an organized armed force trying to take their land once it's developed (example: Chinese funded rebel insurgents in Rhodesia)

What would the armed forces be like? Would everyone be conscripted to fight? Would the population be marshaled and disciplined in matters of war culturally?
>>
>>74957246
>mad religious faith leader gets ahold of law and screws everything up
how has that happened ever in history
>>
>>74957190
This would prolly be the best way. Everyone would be subjected to the same basic laws on murder, theft, etc., but each sub-community would have different rules created by its inhabitants.
>>
>>74957280
>UN Sanctions your silly little country
>Can't buy from other countries, thus have to go to shady black market where you have no clue what you're buying
>>
>>74957317
This shit needs to be planned though. You can't just go full nigger on your future country. Best would to have a city planner on board.
>>
>>74957066
post a vid of you wiping your ass with the quran and we'll think about it
>>
>>74954951
Beach Volleyball because they're moving to basically a sand land.
>>
>>74956788
>anyone with a brain wants to leave their lives to travel to Africa to eat beans in a desert with autistic image board users.
>>
>>74953712
How long until the jews convince everyone that the evil white man is trying to take over Africa?

Or how about this narrative, how long until the jews convince everyone that this is an assault against African culture? Remember, Critical Theory inherently doesn't force them to have to account for our immigration issues, yet at the same time condemn us immigrating anywhere,
>>
>>74957453
Its not about that,it doesnt matter that it did or did not happen the thing is you should prevent it anyway,like a failsafe
>>
>>74957369
couldn't disagree more,
its impossible to have ideas like this because one dude's must be factor will be other's absolutely not factor like here
>>
>>74957394
>Would everyone be conscripted to fight?
Of course. In a situation like that, you can't have people declining to fight and staying safe with the women while the men get killed.
>>
>>74957601
Who cares if the jews convince people that we're evil? What are they going to do? They're not going to send over fucking tanks and special forces if we just buy some land legally and settle there
>>
>>74954538
>white
>doesn't want to die
>goes zimbabwe
>>
>>74957607
so what you're saying is that although organized religion is known never to screw up a society and bring good things to it we must stop it because muh freedoms?

if thats true then I say farawell sir and we part ways here on this spot
>>
>>74957534
>anyone with a brain wants to leave their lives to travel to Africa to eat beans in a desert with autistic image board users.

>literally what some english faggots did 300 years back

>now living in the most powerful nation that god has ever seen

>Not saying tho that we want Namibia to make da mosstt pwoarfuhl natien in woodl - just a uncucked place for white people
>>
>>74957317
Fritz knows what he's talking about.
>>
>>74957669
>you can't have people declining to fight and staying safe with the women while the men get killed.
You can alway flee to Germany.
>>
>>74957393
Thank you fellow american brother
>>
>>74957329
I don't know. I think you can have strong community values even in atheist communities. Provided they're white and not poor.
Anyway, as I said, nobody would be forced to live with people they don't like.
>>
>>74957212
>he doesn't want to be a glorious pioneer in Whiteland.
>>
>>74957768
Thank you brit brother
>>
>>74957802
> I think you can have strong community values even in atheist communities
no, you can't - atheism is directly proportional to loss of community values and any values wahtsoever + with growth of individualism and nihilism
this is pure individualistic thinking
>>
Wasn't there a thing like this a while ago but it was in the middle of the pacific?
>>
>>74953712

do you consider taking in slavs? i'm German and Ukrainian, studying Engineering atm. and lift several days a week.

i'm just 23 and only saved like 50.000 Euros
>>
>>74957317
This. Overthinking is what kills enterprises.

Humans are community builders by default. The details will be settled spontaneously once we're there farming and building.
>>
What is step one? How are you going to attract technicians, tradesmen, professional soldiers, etc.? What about even simple laborers to build anything? Is there enough money to even buy land, let alone a bulldozer?
>>
>>74957938
Yes and, what a surprise, nobody wanted to go in the end.
>>
File: 1462443664076.jpg (128 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
1462443664076.jpg
128 KB, 636x900
>>74953712
Hi, OP (or anyone else related to the real plan), a few questions:
>Is there a plan?
>Do you have an exact location where you want to build (instead of muh desert)?
>Do you have supply lines mapped and the like?
>What is the timescale?
>>
qhR SIS I MIAA
>>
>>74957631
Hence, why instead of a single community, we should have a series of sub-communities that share the same basic laws (no murder, no rape, etc.) but besides those are free to live how they prefer. Some religiously, some not.

We come from cultures too differents to agree on everything (or even most things). Separate communities under the same basic laws is the only way I can see for a project like that to work. You'd have your community of religious whites and white atheists will have theirs.
>>
>>74957946
Wtf you save this as a student how?
>>
I'm 19 and have no real skills yet. I have some money saved up (intended to go Uni next year). Whats my role in the society?
>>
>>74957739
You misunderstood what I have said,or you didnt read what I have said.Organized religion I have nothing against.I was refering to the laws that they should and must be state laws that adhere to the laws of the faith.Meaning we should have laws that adhere to the moral of the society or the state we live in.Religion should have its own set of rights and state should not and must not walk all over them.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 898x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 898x675
There's not much I can do, but you men and women have my prayers. I hope when I'm done with uni that this has flourished and represents a genuine hope.
>>
>>74957490
US sanctions are a joke. Always been. Everyone uses black markets, we could too. At least for medicines.
>>
>>74957706
They could turn the native population against us before we reach a critical mass where we could fend them off
>>
>>74957946
Dude, how did you manage to save so much up? Living with parents and stacking Bafög or what?
>>
>>74957500
I second this. Anyone that wishes to be admitted MUST desecrate the quran by spitting, stomping or shitting on it. I'd make it mandatory. It's the only way to make sure we're keeping white muslim moles out.
>>
>>74958138
You are going to be a filthy peasant
>>
>>74958188
>implying that the medicine will be safe and still top-quality
>>
>>74957534
That would be such an amazing life.
>>
>>74953712
What if other countries impose sanctions onto you because of your discriminatory requirements?
>>
>>74958097
no we don't come from too different culture,
I come from a culture thats EXACTLY like what you've been writing and there's no reason to run from one to end up in another the same

as with you, if what you've said about you is true, you can move to croatia freely, because people are your thinkalikes here as I said + no immigrating shitskins or sjws
>>
>>74957950
Thank you Pizza
>>
>>74957669
We can hire /k/ for protection lel
>>
>>74956491

yeah, division was always the best option to use if you want to fail hard.
It's not that hard to manage a problem without divide a state in 300 useless and ungovernable territories.

You have only to make some things you hate constitutionally outlawed.
You think that feminism and islam are the problems? recognise them as terrorist group in your constitution.
>>
>>74958136

Evening School, while working in the morning.

sleeped like 4 hours a day for a while and had no private life, but it was worth it.
>>
>>74958246
It's not so unlikely for skilled ppl. For example I'm 19 and have a very very good job - if i cancel my savings account and get my tax returns i would probably have like 20.000€ - all self-earned
>>
>>74958360
was literally proposed yesterday
>>
>>74953712
So is this actually happening any time soon? Any actual plans with a timeline? Or is this just a circlejerk?
>>
>>74958229
>They could turn the native population against us before we reach a critical mass where we could fend them off
>>74957706
They could also militarily invade us and NOBODY would dare to protest.
Don't underestimate liberals hypocrisy. You can do anything to "evil racists". It's allowed.
>>
>>74958246

hab mein Abi am Abend nachgemacht und nebenbei Vollzeit gearbeitet.
>>
>>74958229

This >>74955618
>>
File: f48.png (175 KB, 1210x1016) Image search: [Google]
f48.png
175 KB, 1210x1016
>>74958360
Reminder
>>
>>74958360
That's it. This country finally has a name: 4chanland.
>>
>>74958138
Well if you work hard and contribute (money or labour), you will get citizenship, a place on the council (should you meet iq requirements) and a vote on all referenda. Your family will inherit this as long as they meet the requirements we set which were if I recall correctly

*White
* 100+ IQ
* No birth diseases
>>
>>74958500
Das klingt extremst brutal. Acht Stunden arbeiten und dann noch lernen. Typisch ukraininer/russen, harte, intelligente Jungs
>>
>>74958516
Don't underestimate them. They were at least strong enough to bushfight colonial powers hard enough that they eventually gave up and gave them independence
>>
>>74957739
Technically, islam is an organized religion.

I'm not going to give anyone power over me. Not religious people, not atheists. Anyone. It's simply a bad way to see the matter. Instead of thinkins "what master should I choose?" it's much better to think of ways to avoid masters.

Why do you need the entire community to be under the same faith if ou can simply live in your separate independent sub-community with its own rules like everyone else? You're starting to sound intolerant like muslims.
>>
>>74958607
Ich habe das auch so gemacht, ohne irgendeinen russischen Blutstropfen im Leib.
>>
>>74957782
badum-tss.
>>
Perhaps the very first step is to buy land or allow the first expedition force to investigate the land.
God knows when you will organize that.
>>
>>74954825
Boerseun in Vietnam standing by. 32 en fiks, gesond, STEM and working 10 years. Mostly as worldly nomadic Expat
>>
>>74957907
I'm sure a lot of the alt-right and of the people here are atheists, but they still realize the NEED for strong community values and modesty and non-promiscuity, etc.
>>
>>74958522
Not gonna lie, besides all the bullshit on /k/ there are some crazy motherfuckers that will fuck ya up for good like that fella.

Could absolutely imagine him being that devoted in this whole project that he rpgs one of the two helicopters with some russian old crap
>>
>>74958039
1.) we are still working on how we will be able to get our hands on farmland, one plan was to gather money by pretending to be a charity and collecting money at liberal universities
2.) my suggestion would be to settle along the Fish river or in and around Elisabeth Bay
3&4.) still working on it
But please feel free to follow the link in OPs post to the kikebook site, maybe use a fake account
>>
I really want to donate but I don't know how to.
>>
>>74958274
>>74958605

ill rephrase my question/thoughts i guess

The way it's set up now, you will need mostly skilled people for all the infrastructure, food, energy, technology and such. Skilled people means mostly old people. If young people such as me were to bother coming over we would only work shitty labour jobs with no room for improving ourselves through education and such.

I mean you could survive with no young people but there will need to be some educational system im sure of. And I doubt you will be able to feed people who are being mentored without fatiguing the society and its resources
>>
>>74958766
Was für ein Schnitt bei der Belastung?
>>
>>74958741
as I said you are EXACTLY THE SAME as the mainstream opinion where I live
we disagree with LITERALLY EVERYTHING and think opposite of each other

if I escape somewhere I want it to be a hardcore fantical religious 6th cetury style monarchy, for what you say I can as easily stay at home
>>
>>74953712

>If you’re a like 1/8 Jew by blood only you might still be considered.

i read this only now, why are you fucking obsessed with the jews?
>>
>>74958947
You mean with Bosnia?
>>
>>74957986
>How are you going to attract technicians, tradesmen, professional soldiers, etc.?
"Come to Whiteland, white men. You won't be swarmed with nogs, accused of everything, used and despised by hordes of lefties. You can finally see your worth recognized and create your own life".
>>
http://www.vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

In this article those involved are referred to as "neo nazi's". Cant be true. Just fellas who dont want to be hacked to death. would you describe yourselves as neo nazis lads?
>>
File: 1427458462733.jpg (66 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
1427458462733.jpg
66 KB, 500x440
>>74953773
>We got in the news boi.
>http://www.vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

id join u crazy bastards if i didnt have the health problems i do now.
>>
why not greenland?
>>
>>74958741
I will write a good post on how this nation will be ruled.

>>74958816
Join the Facebook, find out how to join our chat from there. We'd be happy to have you.
>>
>>74959013
bosnia is same as croatia, just few dozen years back in development and few dozen times as multiculti

+people there are annoying and stupid af
>>
>>74958291
Nothing is ever safe, burger. You must take some risks.
>>
File: 1464020823274.png (7 KB, 427x443) Image search: [Google]
1464020823274.png
7 KB, 427x443
>>74959042
>Sanders

555 COME THE FUCK ON NOW
>>
>>74958917
Join the Facebook and PM Johnny Johnson.
>>
>>74958304
You come from a culture under attack, invaded and despised by the foreing hordes.
Whiteland as I've described it would be very different. Nobody would try to take anything away from you.
>>
>>74958981
Jews are a cancer that should be removed from this world.
>>
>>74955050
>but by what will be best for business or increase profits.

Isn't that a "bad" idea? When I take a look at europe where companies are pushing for TTIP because it's good for their business. Not sure if that's a good idea.
>>
>>74958385
Obv. islam and other toxic ideologies would be illegal in Whiteland.
>>
>>74958435
I believe it's still in the planning stage.
>>
>>74955983
>If we have a fully white society, it would be white for all times to come. Lamarck evolutionism is a lie.

Not true.
Go to the American Southwest.
The pure white Spanish people are now a dark brown after living there for just a few hundred years.
>>
>>74959022
>"Come to whiteland, white men. You'll have to fight half a dozen other guys to the death to get laid because we have a gender imbalance of 8:1 but at least you won't see any niggers around"
I honestly wish you guys all the best, but I don't see a realistic chance of this working.
>>
>>74953712
>>74953773
Are italians allowed?
if yes I'm ready boss!
>>
What is the Facebook page?
>>
>>74959256
listen well m8:
I'll paraphrase myself:
>here we have exactly 0 problems with what you are stressing out
>opinions you are saying are exactly the same as I have here
>medieval style mafia fanatical religious fundamentalist monarchy or bust
>>
Jewish hedge fund trolls are going to kill your economy.
>>
So is this taking off the ground at all? Multiple times I've seen threads trying and planning a /pol/ony but it never happens.

Also will the Namibian government sell the land? They might be a little cautious after this plan made the news. And even if they have no military you can bet the UN or even SA under the ANC will step in.
>>
>>74959406
Stage 3 in the plan is to kidnap some delicious fraulein.
>>
I take it the lingua franca would be English? Or would we try to shift towards another language
>>
>>74959511
>medieval style mafia fanatical religious fundamentalist monarchy
If you're really determined to have that, then I'm afraid your only option is to look for people as fanatical as you and build another colony somewhere else.
But I don't think you'd find many people wishing to live in a medieval theocracy.
>>
File: 1463141027444.jpg (246 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1463141027444.jpg
246 KB, 800x450
>>74954951
>>
>>74959722
Stage 4 is to create our own language made entirely of memes.
>>
>>74959824
Well, we'd have lots of prey.
>>
>>74959678
>kidnap
>girls
You just went full retard. Just enjoy some of the delicious boy pussy that will be around.
>>
>>74959779
my problem exactly,
if there were places like that I'd leave this instant,
but there are none such people or websites and I seem to be the only living person with such ideals so I must be content with 4chan
>>
>>74959722
English yes, although we were thinking of making sort of districts; a german one, Afrikaner one, Dutch one, American one, etc.
>>
>>74959865
It's okay. We'll pretend to be tanned germans just arrived in town. Nobody will stop us.
>>
>>74959387
>spanish
>pure white

Oh please. Spaniards were cucked by mudslims for 700 years
>>
>>74953712
>rules based on internet memes

Guess I will fight and die for my swamp. Too bad, it's not actually a bad idea.
>>
>>74959912
I approve. To preserve the national cultures and languages.

We could even make a yearly festival to remember our roots. Each district with their own food, clothes, dances, etc.
>>
>>74959912
I doubt that would be a good idea. Some generations later these different cultures might turn against each other and once again destroy western civilization.
>>
>>74960071
>create new nation
>still caring about old habits

it would be like US all over again thus a failure
>>
>>74960163
We could build a mini-Europe and have our little, miniaturized world war.
>>
In how many years will it actually exist? 10? 20?
>>
>>74960163
This.

Policies like that would split us from the beginning. As united as possible and us simple as possible. Comon core policies
>>
>>74960310
We wouldn't abandon all our different heritage anyway. And people would probably prefer to live with their own people.
>>
>>74960349
It will last 1000 years
>>
>>74960071
>>74960163

We could theme a whole month each year to remember heritage.

>>74960349
10 or so?
>>
>>74960404
then stay home.
Multiculturalism should not be allowed imho
>>
>>74960390
>>74960310
Americans still had different cultures a couple hundred years ago, but since they also had an overarching culture (the american one) they felt united and a single people anyway.
Enough to become the most powerful country for a century or so.
>>
>>74960310
>us
>a failure
i dont think you should be talking like this about the world's sole superpower
>>
>>74960416
Remember the last time a man said that and it turned out to be 12 years.
>>
>>74960503
Don't be this fucking intransigent. What do you propose, that we force colonists to renounce all their customs and native language? Nobody would do that and there'd be no way of forcing them to. Nor any reason.
Just let them live close to each other for enough time and they'll develop a communal bond.
>>
>>74955524
Don't worry, Slavs aren't white anyway
>>
>>74955524
We could transfer all this project in Poland. It's already a white bastion.
>>
>>74960710
he isn't in any position to decide anything.
Something that satisfies all groups will be worked out, via a referendum.
>>
I don't have a STEM degree but I'm 24, spent 18-22 as a soldier and 22-24 in the national guard part time, full time deputy sheriff, c-could I have a place, senpai?

My job in the army is wheeled/tracked vehicle repair and recovery, plus generator repair, it's useful I promise
>>
>>74960817
>putting the last hope for the white race right next to the caliphate
>>
to everyone saying "well why dont you do it in europe which is already white"
well, where's the fun in that?
really, when will I ever get a chance of charging along with my /pol/ comrades against a horde of niggers?
>>
File: 1455546017535.jpg (52 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1455546017535.jpg
52 KB, 444x444
>going to a backwater 3rd would country
>not coming to Brazil and blowing it all up in a blaze of glory

No thanks, Jim Jones.
>>
>>74957946
that money better be used on a better investment than a redneck libertarian society that will wound up with members killing each other in the end
>>
>>74960886
Poles will fuck the caliphate up.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.