[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Eagle's Of Death Metal pulled from french festiva
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 28
File: 1401x788-Jesse-Hughes.jpg (103 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-Jesse-Hughes.jpg
103 KB, 1401x788
"Eagle's Of Death Metal pulled from french festivals over Jesse Hughes' comments"

http://teamrock.com/news/2016-05-22/eagles-of-death-metal-pulled-from-french-festivals-over-jesse-hughes-comments

http://www.christianpost.com/news/eagles-of-death-metal-vocalist-jesse-hughes-fear-offending-muslims-vulnerable-164088/

I think reading those two articles back to back really sums up a lot.

He goes on record saying our fear of simply even just offending muslims is making us dangerously vulnerable, then his band is dropped from playing their two shows in France because of it. This actually makes me mad, when you consider how this guy literally witnessed, experienced, and survived the terror attack for himself. Yet, he is discredited by many of those around him for speaking "irrationally" when he expresses his opinions... and, despite his courage in continuing to perform, he is even stripped of that much- for having opinions that didn't sit well with some people.

I genuinely think the entire world is going to go to hell with enough of this "political correction"... People confusing "hate speech" with "free speech". People who insist you have the right to say whatever you want to, so long as it agrees with them. Simply, people who believe in the immense hypocrisy spewing primarily from the left, that says you must tolerate intolerance.

How does this make /pol/ feel?
>>
>>74951161
>How does this make /pol/ feel?

Indifferent. I honestly couldn't care less if muslims shot up a metal band.
>>
Want to wake up.
Can't.

I find it disgusting that our government has told us to sacrifice our rights because little brown people want to bomb us, for over ten years.
NOW
The same people are telling us it's our fault because of our intolerance to people who want to kill us, makes them angry.

?none of it's made sense to me for a while?
>>
>>74951488
>Eagles of Death Metal
>metal band
pick one
>>
>>74951488

Lel, is this metal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZrctLnsF4M

>I'm okay with muslims murdering non-muslims

As expected of Canadian posters
>>
>>74951865
It's a huge mess. The amount of bad consequences someone potentially has awaiting them for speaking their mind, even if it's done with a professional and open minded tone, is insane. I'm convinced it has never been half as bad as it is today- where you can't speak a negative word about islam, or even something as ridiculous as ghostbusters without facing massive outcry. The kind of which gets nobody anywhere, I might add. The kind of outcry which deliberately aims at playing down someone's reputation and not much else, because it's so much easier to brand someone racist or sexist than it is to effectively utilize logic.
>>
>>74952463
Huh not as bad as I expected. Hope someone picks them up just to spite the French.
>>
>>74951161
Fuck do you care if a boomer rock star musses out on a paycheck or two. He doesnt give a shit about you.

>He wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire.

Fuck you, fuck EODM and fuck QOTSA
>>
>>74952463
I'm okay with muslims picking off the degenerates plaguing western society. Notice how most of the victims of these Islamic terrorist attacks are cuckolds who fall into trusting Mohammad?

Muslims are doing the West a favor. By killing degenerates, nu-males, and liberals, they're effectively making us stronger and pushing the remaining leftists into finally seeing Muslims for the barbarians they are.

And yes, I'm completely fine with Muslims declaring war on the metal genre. Its a cesspit of liberalism and degeneracy.
And no, that's not metal, but its still degenerate music.
>>
>>74951161
While we're at it since when does pol give a shit about anyone's freedom of speech? You're such a bunch of goddamn contrarians on this board of someone threatened Hillary Clinton's freedom of speech you go batshit crazy

>muh, muh Hillarys right to speak free

Fuck you
>>
>>74952831
>fuck QOTSA
don't say that.
>>
>>74952854
There's plenty of NatSoc metal, too. Is it the instruments that make them degenerate? Blast beats, gutturals? What?
>>
>>74953064
>gutturals?
childish as fuck.
>>
File: 1426738650998.jpg (17 KB, 599x596) Image search: [Google]
1426738650998.jpg
17 KB, 599x596
>>74951161

>cant talk ill of people that went out to kill you

The west is dead.
>>
>>74952854
>If you kill your enemies, they win.
- Justin Trudeau
>If our enemies kill us, we win.
- You

Bravo Canada.
>>
>>74953105
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1433336499423.jpg (64 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1433336499423.jpg
64 KB, 499x499
>>74953137
>if our enemies kill us, we in
>mfw trudeau is actually muslim tier himself
>>
>>74952831
You sir, can choke on my balls.
>>
>>74953064
Metal is rock music. Rock music is degenerate and is also rooted in black music.

Metal is an escapist genre built around sexual, violent, fiction and macho fantasies. It breeds nu-males and fat neckbeards who want to be frozen nordic vikings.

Listen to fucking Classical Music or Traditional Music, at least.

>>74953137
Liberals and degenerates are not us, Aussie.
>>
>>74953276
>Liberals and degenerates are not us
I can see your flag m8, you're not tricking me that easily.
>>
>>74951161
Criticizing Muslims or any other minority in a white society does two very terrible things for the Money Printing Class.

1. It threatens the Cheap Labor Scheme that the poor non whites fulfill.

2. It humiliates the banana nosed, kinky haired Jews who need whites to be race mixed and ugly just to feel like they aren't so ugly themselves.
>>
>>74953343
I'm saying that more liberals and degenerates need to die at the hand of Islam for the West to open its eyes and realize Islam is an actual threat.
>>
>>74953276

Liking metal is a white exclusive trait.
>>
>>74952854

>most
>the same as all

If they were like those people at that festival throwing around flammable powders around open flames, I'd agree. This however, was just a concert. I don't like music myself, but concert tickets cost money and you usually need a job to get enough to be able to go to concerts.

People with jobs tend to resist the second their taxes start going up.
>>
>>74953434
Not necessarily. When I used to be a clueless teenager who exclusively listened to metal, there were plenty of East-Asian metal bands and fanbases, particularly in Japan, Vietnam, Indonesia/Malaysia, and South Korea.
>>
File: floating-down-the-seine.jpg (127 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
floating-down-the-seine.jpg
127 KB, 500x375
>>74951161
>How does this make /pol/ feel?
>muh feels
No feels. Thinks.

Hope they get a better gig. Somewhere cleaner. Paris is 2,000 years of shit in a pile
>>
>>74953393
Seriously. Spam this message or a version of it on every forum you visit. Look for calls to ban free speech because of it.

Cheap Labor is the important one. Getting revenge on whitey for making the Jew feel so ugly is just icing on the cake.

Look up an old folk song "I learned the truth at 17." by Janie Ian. The heart break she feels is the same heartbreak the Jews feel every time they see a white person and then look in the mirror themselves.

White Jews are a different animal. They are stuck in a limbo because they appear white. Most of them will be assimilated.
>>
I'm not a big fan of metal music, but the guy is pretty smart. In one of his first interviews, he said that, "Until nobody has guns, everybody has to have them."
>>
>>74951161
>his courage

Whoa whoa whoa.. lets not take it that far, he was first one out door before anyone even realized what was happening. If anything he showed exceptional cowardice throughout the whole ordeal
>>
>>74953907

I'd rather have the composure to save myself rather than stand in shock and get murdered in the face like it happened to other people.
>>
>>74953123
Simply, this is the whole point of the thread in a single greentext. Nicely done. Bravo, asian lady.
>>
>almost get slaughtered
>cant complain

F R A N C E
>>
>0 (zero) Frenchies chiming in with their comments in this thread

Looks like they don't care. Sad.
>>
>>74953907
I was referring to at least his courage in continuing to perform in France.
>>
>>74952031
>This

The problem is that the opinion switched his mind so quickly.
First everybody like this band cause martyr, then "oh shit its racist".
>>
ITT: Complete and utter morons who dont know EODM
>ARENT A FUCKING METAL BAND

Their name is a (bad) joke: They are (California rock band) The Eagles of (a musical style they dont play) Death Metal

Are you ppl total ignoramuses?

>i think you are
>>
>>74953250
I swallow raisins just fine. Bring it, bitch
>>
>>74953907

What do you suggest he should have done? Nobody in france is armed. The Eagles Of Death Metal can't actual Metal anyone to Death if that's what you're thinking.

Only a retard would charge a bunch of guys carrying fully automatics over a long distance.

Here's a fun history lesson:
http://www.eyewitnesstohistory.com/somme.htm

English trying to storm German machine gun positions
>>
>>74952959
Its been said, and im not the first or only man to say it
>>
>>74952031
Because that's the point of this thread. Unbelievable.
>>
>>74952595
all that racemixing has produced a generation of anti-science/logic sub-humans
>>
>>74954424
Buddy, pal, a lot of people never listened to the band and the name is misleading, calm down
>>
>>74953985
>I'd rather have the composure to

Eh-eh-eh.. there you go again, embellishing the truth. Composure he displayed: absolutely none
He threw his guitar in the air a flailed his way in the opposite direction. He literally looked like a giant plucked chicken. If there was a kindergarten class standing in his way he would have bowled them over like a stack of pins.. ala George Costanza

And it only gets worse
>>
Why do they call themselves Eagles of Death Metal if they're not even close to metal? I don't even like metal, just confused by the name.
>>
>>74951488
First off fuck you for wasting Hitler digits, homo.

>>74951161
In a way this is good because it will help break the conditioning on a lot of people. I'm sure they have a lot of fans and they will question how the fuck France could be so insensitive and ass backwards with their logic.
>>
>>74954957
*and flailed

.. qwerty.
>>
>>74954424
Damn, dude. No need for a tantrum over some shitty band.
>>
>>74954957

Yeah, he should have behaved like a green beret and gone all Rambo on them after MacGuyviring his guitar into a battleship.

He did try to save people but most french have never seen or heard a gun so they froze and got shot. Do you know how fucking hard it is to take someone down who has a knife and knows how to use it? Now extrapolate that to ak47's.
>>
>people trying to slide the thread and force the discussion away from talking about the silencing of free speech by talking about the band's name & what music they play

Literal Kikes.
>>
>But Hughes' comments have sparked anger with both Rock en Seine and Cabaret Vert, who issued a joint statement saying: "As we are in total disagreement with Jesse Hughes’ recent allegations given in an interview with an American media outlet, both Cabaret Vert and Rock en Seine festivals have decided to cancel the band’s performance."

I love that line. "As we disagree". As. Just so casually stated as if it doesn't need explanation, we disagree so you're now an Untouchable caste.

Modern liberals are fine with christian establishments being forced to cater to gay events, but speak up that you're a Trump supporter and you're a legit target for discrimination.
>>
File: 1355551531868.png (588 KB, 586x583) Image search: [Google]
1355551531868.png
588 KB, 586x583
>>74951161
>get attacked by terrorists in France
>frogs cancel your gigs because they can't prevent another terrorist attack
Everything is fine, the EU has everything under control goy. Don't you want more refugees?
>>
>>74955140
Tantrums not abut the band, ta trums abt fucking DOPES who think tbyre a fucking metal band.

And this is /pol/, friend. Ill stamp my fucking feet about whatever i goddamn want
>>
>>74951161
>"This actually makes me mad, when you consider how this guy literally witnessed, experienced, and survived the terror attack for himself.
Oh shit it all makes sense now. These were the guys who escaped the Paris attacks, right?

No fucking wonder I've heard so much about their shows being cancelled due to them talking truth about Islam.

Seriously fuck Islam though. I'm sick of hearing about how we should all suck their dicks. They're shitty ideology that has no place in the West.
>>
>>74954767
No, you and the fuckimg dopes in this thread CALM DOWN, and stop commenting on things YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW
>>
>>74951161
Annoyed. It's gonna get worse too I fear. The West's future is Germany & Sweden.
>>
>>74955162
Considering it wouldnt be my first dance and did contemplate the green berets when they were doing a recruitment drive at my base.. I think would have conducted myself much better, god willing
>>
>>74953276
>t. Psychopath
>>
>>74952595
And what is to blame for this? Think for a second..

All these degenerate as fuck 'new media' give even the dumbest people a voice. These people also believe that every opinion is equal of worth and that every opinion should be heard equally too. Which is completely ridiculous because in reality your opinion might be shit and i still have the choice to listen, ignore or even fucking ridicule it if i want to.

People do not understand the fine line between justified critisism and banter anymore.

Social media is the biggest cancer our culture and society has at this point in time. And it will not dissapear any time soon....
>>
>>74954562
Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>74952831
QOTSA dindu nuffin'
>>
>>74951161
1. He's right of course.
2. His stance now makes the band a target and a liability for insurance/lawsuits resulting from a future attack.
>>
File: 1461562192163.png (532 KB, 609x460) Image search: [Google]
1461562192163.png
532 KB, 609x460
The takimag interview is worth a read.

http://takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/page_2#axzz48uuJzbWg

>I had pieces of teeth and human bone pulled out of my face. A girl got shot right next to me by the shooter at the top of the stairs who I had met earlier. She stepped one step in front of me and her head just exploded. It blew pieces of her teeth and skull into my face.
>t. Islamophobe
>>
>>74956344
>>74956344
>His stance now makes the band a target and a liability for insurance/lawsuits resulting from a future attack.

Imagine the sickness of that. He continues to perform, another attack happens, he and not islam is blamed for it.

It gets to a point (which would be this) where you have to absolutely say NO to ALL political correctness, because these kinds of things can be prevented. You want to know what the people look like who are going to aim their guns at you, time and time again? You don't even need to guess. You want to know how to stop them if it happens? Bullets. I believe everyone already realizes these things... However, not everyone has the intellect to react accordingly and realistically. What the fuck is wrong with some people... Libtards can prounce about reciting all the words to "fuck the police", but they refuse to hear out a word denouncing something like islam. Fucking disgrace.
>>
>>74956806
JUST
>>
>terrorist attack survivor criticizes islam
>even in /pol/, a lot of people still criticize HIM

good goy
>>
>Bataclan truthers

lmao
>>
>>74958373
It's the first time I hear about these claims like there were muslim women warned prior to the attack/possible involvement of security guards.

Sounds exactly like the irrational conspiracy theories after 9/11 and Hugo is obviously suffering from post traumatic stress syndrom.
>>
>>74959520
Fuck off you fucking government shill.
>>
>>74954265
This is the kind of shit we live daily, we don't even complain about it since it would take our whole life to explain it and since if we do so, we risk jail.
Just take a look on Borris Le Lay, he is a Breton nationalist who has been condemned to 2 years in prison because he said ''There is no black Celt''.
>>
>>74952854

Think you'll find metal will be one of the most listened to genres by /pol/, numale anon.
>>
>>74960715
Japanese plastic pop, though. Let's be honest here.
>>
>>74960715
Then most of this board listens to degenerate music; If you listen to any form of negro music (this includes rock music and its subgenres), you'll be among the first to go on the day of the rope.
>>
>>74954265
Because we know the news since the last thursday.

It's France, we have news like this every day.
>>
>>74953907

What was he supposed to do without any weapon? What was he supposed to do if he had a weapon, shoot into his own crowd?
>>
>>74956164
Except suck
>>
>>74960260
As an intelligence officer I can tell you that we would be very interested in any kind of reliable information regarding the Paris attacks (both of them).
>>
File: Refugees welcome.jpg (111 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
Refugees welcome.jpg
111 KB, 940x627
>>74951161
It's unbelievable.

But the festival faggots could boycott those festivals, but they don't do it.

We are fucking lost. Even if you get nearly killed by radical muslims, you don't have the right to speak out against this fascist ideology. If this guy gets his mouth shut, there is nobody who could tell the truth.
>>
>>74960860

Rock came from european folk, dont buy into the sjw meme that it came from black music - song structure, melody and instrumentation is almost entirely white.
>>
>>74961063
According to our own intelligence officials here you guys are bumbling morons who can hardly do your jobs.
I don't have any faith in your abilities to do a damn thing about these attacks even if you had been given important details. Your own people are covering up things or pretending that they don't know.
>>
File: 1460662596822.jpg (7 KB, 200x213) Image search: [Google]
1460662596822.jpg
7 KB, 200x213
>>74951488
First post worst post
>>
>>74961209
>Rock came from European folk

No, it's a negro genre, and has always enstilled degenerate values since its conception from blues in the 30s and 40s. Not to mention the first big white rock all listed blues musicians and black rock musicians as influences to their sound.

You're listening to a degenerate negro genre.

The only genres you should be proud to listen to are European traditional music, and Western art music.
>>
File: rock-and-shock-oderus.jpg (235 KB, 560x503) Image search: [Google]
rock-and-shock-oderus.jpg
235 KB, 560x503
>>74956806
This is a shocking & truthful must read.
>>
Didn't even say anything remotely racist, just that people are shunned into silence thanks to political correctness. And the French pull them out to prove his point.

Thank goodness I don't live in such a lost cause. How long until the French stop producing Wine as to not offend their Muslim population?
>>
>>74961261
>bumbling morons who can hardly do their jobs.
And theres your explanation to the whole mystery.
>>
>>74961071

Guaranteed most of the festival goers are in support, festivals attract the worst sort of people.

At this point, with widespread censorship, persecution, the imminent failure of brexit and trump, the allowance of turkey into the travel zone and the increasing push of media im not sure i care. Let it get worse and let the SJWs get thrown from the tops of buildings and blown to pieces. I don't want the people who are still blindly self-hating at this stage to see the light and be on our side, they've demonstrated their idiocy.
>>
>>74961469
Elites love wine, so never I think.
>>
>>74959520
It doesn't sound so much like some kind of conspiracy as it sounds pretty logical, considering that isis knew exactly where they were going to be, and prepared ahead of time as much as they could. Bringing in phony guards meant they could keep a close eye on the venue before the attack happened, and warning people who were obvious muslims there isn't exactly crazy. It's really possible that it's also ptsd and nothing else, but it's not hard to believe otherwise, is all.
>>
>>74961498
Ah, well, thank you for the confirmation then. I was hoping they were just talking shit desu..
>>
>>74954424

I'm with you here. Big fan of the band, pretty irritating to have them exposed to people with no sense of irony
>>
>>74951161
This guy literally had his concert attacked by Muslims and they won't let him say anything about it? That's fucked, even if you don't agree with what he's saying you have to realize the guy is going to have some unresolved trauma from that, and going all PC police on him is the wrong move.
>>
>>74956806
Jesus Christ this article should be in every fucking newspaper.
>They know there’s a whole group of white kids out there who are stupid and blind. You have these affluent white kids who have grown up in a liberal curriculum from the time they were in kindergarten, inundated with these lofty notions that are just hot air. Look at where it’s getting them.
>>
>>74961390

It didn't derive from blues, it was just influenced - the blues in turn are almost entirely white music - you are really overstating the sophistication of african music at that stage. Black musicians working with white techniques doesn't just make it black music. Furthermore all current genres short of classical can be attributed as a development of rock music, so don't think you are exempt from your criticisms because you listen to dark ambient.
>>
>>74951488

This has nothing to do with a metal band, you fucking moron.

He's saying that the lack of ability to speak up about Islamic extremism is making France and the West vulnerable. He was a victim of that vulnerability.
>>
>>74952831
>he missed the point
>he doesn't like QOTSA

Point at him and laugh.
>>
>>74953276
>Metal is rock music

pleb detected. Decent metal is more influenced by classical and romantic music.
>>
File: 1458112474763.jpg (44 KB, 472x511) Image search: [Google]
1458112474763.jpg
44 KB, 472x511
>>74952595
>facing massive outcry

No, this is the illusion that these assholes WANT you to have.

Listen to me carefully: There is NO massive outcry. None. None at all. Anywhere. Ever.

There are but a handful of these people who use Shitter, Racebook, and other social media platforms to magnify their batshit insane ideas that are SOLIDLY in the minority. The noise they make just SEEMS to make it appear as if they have huge numbers at their command, when, in fact, they do not.
>>
>>74961822

Josh Homme being one of the only libertarian based musicians working right now. Glad him and Hughes are clearly based.
>>
>>74953276
I listen to Classical, Baroque, Romantic, European folk and I listen to metal

You're just a huge faggot
>>
>>74951161
Terrorism works.

Right wing death squads when? I can't wait until it's politically incorrect to imply islamic immigration isn't always bad.
>>
>>74951161
ISIS and the growth of Islam will be Western Culture's Babylonian Captivity.
>>
>>74951488
>le nihilist
>>
>>74961261
that is actually all true
>>
>>74961658
Thank you, sir!
>>
>>74953123
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with those people
>>
>>74961595
That implies the bataclan knew abt attack as well, and didnt bat an eye when all of a sudden a completely alien group of security wogs showed up
>>
File: 914.jpg (88 KB, 820x659) Image search: [Google]
914.jpg
88 KB, 820x659
>>74951488
>1488
>>
>>74961742
So let's say rock music somehow is white.

That still doesn't make it any less degenerate. The mainstream has been filled with Jewish propaganda, drugs, and sex since the 40s, and the underground is filled with beta escapism.
>>
>>74960860
Fuck you and your
>Day of the Rope
its not gonna happen no matter much you say it.
>>
>>74962215
The fact that old people and bobos think their pensions will be paied by muslims.
>>
>>74962537
Why are they hitler digits?
>>
>>74962600
You have the internet. Go look up 1488.
>>
File: Merkel ruined Europe.jpg (40 KB, 736x389) Image search: [Google]
Merkel ruined Europe.jpg
40 KB, 736x389
>>74951161
Feels bad, man.

They can't criticise something they experienced themselves because of "islamophobia"? Europe is dead due to post modernism. Leave it to ISIS and real European should start over somewhere new without lefties ruining everything.

Great band, by the way, it's their loss.
>>
>>74962547
It's not about the band or genre you stupid leaf, it's about a victim of Islam being black listed for telling the truth about the people who tried to murder him.
>>
>>74961624
> I was hoping they were just talking shit
They were.

You don't seem to understand. Everyone is a moron. At the bataclan theater the security guards chickened out, the guests accepted their death because liberal cuckery, the cops came in too late etc.

But if you look closely the terrorists where also morons, they couldn't kill all of the guests, they couldn't get through a door made out of wood even though they had explosives which they finally used at the sight of two plain cops to blow themselves up. It was idiotic to shoot up a club in the first place when there's a soccer match with thousands of potential targets nearby.

Even the 9/11 attackers who where some kind of well trained special ops rammed one plane into the ground.

Everyones a moron and fucks up. It's just easier and more efficacious to destroy than to build.
>>
>>74951161
>I remember a woman just standing with her hands up in a surrender pose. The terrorist finally saw her and all she did was go, 'No no no.' She surrendered to death in front of my very eyes
France
>>
>>74962547
>Unironically defending Islamic terrorists killing westerners because "Muh rock music is degenerate and evil!!!"
You're the degenerate one here faggot.

Fuck off
>>
>>74962359
Well, they didn't have to know, necessarily. The article does mention that six of the regular security guards didn't show up. It's also a fact according to Hughes' that the security in the back of the house was someone unfamiliar, who was acting strange- and asked his gf (who could have been identified as muslim based on appearance) of her ethnicity prior to the show.
>>
talk about victim blaming
>>
>>74963043
Lel
>>
>>74962882
It's not just about rock music.

We need a purging. Enough degenerates and liberals need to die at the hands of Muslims for the west to open its eyes and recognize Islam is the enemy. Whatever liberals who are still alive will have no choice but to leave their safe space and accept muslims are evil, and left-over degenerates will either break down or grow some balls.
Western society's stagnated as much as it has because the need for being masculine is fucking dead in this era. Retards and special snowflakes can claim to be women now and receive medals and be called heroes.

The west needs a wake-up call. Liberals and degenerates need to die, not by our hands, but at the hands of our enemies.

Rock music, its subgenres, and the various pop genres that emerged from rock mentalities are a large part of the reason people are cuckolds.
>>
>>74951488

Sharia in Canada now!
>>
>>74953393
>. It threatens the Cheap Labor Scheme that the poor non whites fulfill.
You seem under the impression that non-Whites work. Why?
>>
File: 1442852594543.jpg (40 KB, 409x640) Image search: [Google]
1442852594543.jpg
40 KB, 409x640
>>74952831
>fuck QOTSA
>>
>>74951161
What a cuck
>>
File: 1462313102824.jpg (51 KB, 749x545) Image search: [Google]
1462313102824.jpg
51 KB, 749x545
>tfw ITT
>>
>>74963158
>Rock music is a large part of the reason people are cucks
Lol no you idiot

Please just log off right now
>>
>>74955968

I agree completely. I heard Twitter announced massive changes and my first thought was "I hope this ruins them."
>>
File: dynamite2.gif (150 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
dynamite2.gif
150 KB, 500x375
>>74963158
>degenerates need to die at the hands of our enemies
quality shitposting right there
>>
>>74956806

>I hung out with plenty of Parisians who were fucking pissed off, but it was mostly cops and military. During the attack, one cop finally realized it wasn’t a hostage situation and yelled out, “It’s a turkey shoot” as he charged in, holding his gun. He got shot right through the hand and into the neck and kept going. He took a terrorist out, chased another one into the hallway, who then blew himself up, and did it to another guy, who blew himself up on stage. Our amplifiers were a gory mess.

Did that cop live?

>Yes, I met him in triage. I hung out with him. Great guy.

Fucking A

I'm pretty sure the media started avoiding Hughes shortly after the attack, once they got to interview him and realized he didn't have the "proper values". In one interview, he made the argument that if Parisians had guns, the terrorist rampage would have been stopped earlier. Our state channel aired the interview but cut out that part, because it was in between the "love" message they wanted to emphasize.
>>
>>74963658
Yes it is you retarded cuck. Pop mentalities (that primarily stemmed from blues, jazz, and rock music in the early/mid 20th century) are degenerate. The only non-degenerate forms of music are Art music (music meant to be analyzed and studied as you would a painting, cinematography or a piece of literature, like the various classical music subgenres, avantgarde music, and the like), and traditional music (music passed down through tradition and culture, such as folk music,).

Rock music falls into pop music, which is music produced for a mass audience. Pop music removes the art and tradition from music in place for selling, catchy watered down trite filled with messages controlled by labels and Jewish media.

>>74964267
>degenerates get killed by us
>people start calling us evil

>degenerates get killed by muslims
>people start calling muslims evil

Use your fucking brain, Ahmed.
>>
What a meme band. They're only famous for the shootings. Never heard of them before it. Their music is awful
>>
>>74953276

>who want to be frozen nordic vikings.

i guffaw'd
>>
>>74964446
careful with all the edge leaf, you might put your eye out!
>>
>>74964268
Why don't more people realize that islam is literally the closest thing we have to evil in this day and age? Look at it this way- If all of earth was a movie, isis wouldn't just be the villains, all of islam would. And no, there are no MODERATE muslims... only infidels who refuse to follow the quran correctly.

Can you imagine a world without islam, where all we had to worry about, was... cartels? Well, shit, it'd be a lot better still. A LOT.

Maybe islam just needs their own version of a character, akin to what Ned Flanders is to Christianity. But that literally can't even ever happen. islam is too warped, is it not?
>>
>>74963158
trump is the biggest degenerate of them all!
>>
>>74964893
>not being a degenerate is edgy now

Jesus Christ, I lost all hope for Britain.

You make the conscious decision to listen to pop music genres. You're a degenerate. It's as simple as that.

Music is an artform and is meant to be studied, observed, and analyzed, not slapped on like a commodity or product that you throw away when you get bored of it.

Rock music is trite.
>>
>>74965071
Yeah, yet the left keeps fucking appeasing Islam like it is some poor puppy while it is in reality a pitbull busy disembowelling them and other people.
>>
>>74965348
#notallmuslims

What a joke. Remember the guy who said "You ain't a muslim, bruv"? You have to seriously wonder what the fuck is wrong with people. That dude was right in a way, though. That person wasn't a true muslim, or they might have succeeded in their attempts to hurt and kill others, bruv.

Of course the media ate it up and acted like it was great. How the fuck is it great? You're enabling extremist behavior. Parasites.
>>
>>74964446
Youre a fucking moron, even by canuckian standards
>>
File: 1438725421750.jpg (98 KB, 499x641) Image search: [Google]
1438725421750.jpg
98 KB, 499x641
>>74951161
>naming the kebab
>expecting elite to allow goyim to think this way
>>
>>74962756
Or the security was muslims. The same kind of muslims who gave the terrorists shelter in Brussels and Paris.

Or is that too obvious of a possibility?
>>
File: 1420843373413.jpg (82 KB, 519x428) Image search: [Google]
1420843373413.jpg
82 KB, 519x428
>>74965071
>Maybe islam just needs their own version of a character, akin to what Ned Flanders is to Christianity.
He already exists. He's called Muhammad.

Go play Unteralterbach.
>>
>>74965071
My Idiot Muslim friend just made a facebook post about how he wont call himself "moderate" because that's 'demeansing'. What a moron, he just threw away the only reassurance we had that Muslims aren't asll trying to conquer us. What a moron.

Then his posts about the "Peacefull conquests" of Egypt to "liberate the followers of christ".

Guys we need to talk to the muslims in public, most people who have "nice muslims friends" have never dared to talk to thema bout religion or politics. Trust me, I have . They are ALL fucking nuts. I have had like 5 of them flip out or support terrorism in some way
>>
>>74966947
I don't need a lecture on what's moronic, especially from an American.

Rock music is degeneracy.
>>
>>74951488
FPWP
>>
>France "democraty" and "freedom of speech"

Fucking kek, socialism destroy everything. The more things goes, the more i'm torned between staying to fight the race war or just GTFO elsewhere and live a good life.
>>
>>74967454
>>74967454
I've never heard a muslim talk about their religion the same way I've heard Christians talk about theirs. For instance, many people who are raised Christian may very well grow out of it, but at the very least they usually accept that it has good things going for it. Things like... "thou shalt not kill", for instance. Makes sense, no?

Then you have islam. Whole nother story. I've personally never heard of someone outgrowing the ridiculousness of islam who was raised in it. I mean, I'm sure it happens frequently, but it should happen a lot more, because it is more twisted and violent than anything else. Maybe it's fear of a painful death that keeps them from leaving.

If it were up to me, I'd say make martyrs out of those of them that are willing, then ask for forgiveness if your conscience is bothering you after the fact. Badabing, badaboom.
>>
>>74968727
>>74967454
I have to disagree, but I have one single muslim friend. Or well, two. Him and his wife. And they're peaceful. But the thing is, the guy became a 'slime when he married her while he was traveling Asia when he was younger - she's from Indonesia.

So I'm not sure if it's because they learned their islamic stuff from chink asia and not sandnigger asia, or just because they don't have a mosque or anything like that here, but they act like your average observant protestant christian.
>>
>>74953276
>Metal breeds nu males

Cuck detected
>>
>>74964446
This man is right!

Time for some National Socialist music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yXTImMxkLY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
>>
>>74951488
Canadians are literally the worst. I thought this was just a fucking meme, Jesus Christ.

>metal band

Fucking music illiterate. Hang yourself from the highest maple tree, maplenigger.
>>
>>74960447
>>74960887
For fucks sake froggies, you are the country which invented the guillotine.
You are the reason why nationalism exists in the first place. Why aren't there people calling for revolution right now?
>>
>>74951161
How we didn't nuke the Arabs after 9/11

I haven't a clue

Back in the day our grandparents would of lit a fire under the governments ass till glass was the new continent
>>
File: photo.jpg.png (148 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg.png
148 KB, 377x377
>>74969530
Shut up, hue monkey

Leaf is right, finally someone who gets it what a White man's culture really is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QicSP8DYo
>>
>>74969530
I'm sorry that I don't concern myself with pleb music like rock you fucking subhuman philistine. I'm too busy listening to western art music and traditional music.
>>
>>74969134
No offense, but if they're peaceful, doesn't that mean they're doing the whole islam thing wrong?

Don't they feel conflicted being part of a religion that implies members of isis go to heaven, and the people they kill don't?
>>
>>74969134
Those are munafiqun.
>>
>>74967774
freedom is also not wanting a band in your festival.
Anyway that guy is a conspiracy theorist and made Alex Jones tier lies about the shooting. Saying they were men in black there, that there was no security that day etc...
>>
>>74970032
No offense taken. I agree with you.

But, for example, the guy is always clean-shaven and shit. So I'm not sure if Islam is thought differently in chink asia, or if it's just the fact that they're pretty much the only ones in the city (that I know of. And it's a pretty big city).

What they say is that they practice the teachings of the Qur'an in their own home, and leave you to your own devices.
>>
why does he have a fucking key in his ear?
>>
>>74969929
>>74970021
This is pointless. You guys are literally justifying muslim's violent acts using music as an excuse.
Just fuck off with this childish nihilism. This board is not for you.
>>
>>74970737
This board isn't for monkeys either. Go back to your jungle.
>>
File: Hue+hue+hue_058f79_4640441.png (354 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
Hue+hue+hue_058f79_4640441.png
354 KB, 403x403
>>74970737
Get back into your whole, Fernando
>>
>>74970380
>Leave you to your own devices

Can't argue with that. So long as they mean it, that is.
>>
>>74970827
Yeah, laugh while you can, you fucking cucks, because this >>74971049 is the future that awaits you.
>>
File: chingchongwong.jpg (87 KB, 271x400) Image search: [Google]
chingchongwong.jpg
87 KB, 271x400
>>74971462
>calls people cucks while defending degenerate music invented by negros, played by white tools, and shilled by kikes
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 640x539
>>74951161
>witnessed how muslims killed dozens of people right in front of them
>lost colleagues and friends to muslim scum
>aren't allowed to say bad things about them and get into trouble if they do

Good job.
>>
>>74953276
Black music is rooted in white music desu.
>>
>>74971837
And mutts from black fathers and white mothers are rooted in white people too.

Still doesn't make it white. It's still degeneracy.
>>
File: 1462972703615.png (878 KB, 800x527) Image search: [Google]
1462972703615.png
878 KB, 800x527
>>74954419
It's infuriatingly stupid when some dumb cunt calls a perfectly reasonable fear of a violent RELIGION (not race) racism. It just shows that their thought process consists entirely of "they're non-white, you can't criticize them!"
>>
File: oh look.png (115 KB, 685x886) Image search: [Google]
oh look.png
115 KB, 685x886
>>74951488
>>
>>74971624
For fucks sake, Varg. I'm not defending nothing, I'm pointing out your insanity in applauding to muslims like they're some sort of godsend heroes.
Thinking like that makes you no better than liberals.

To the eyes of Mankind, you're a traitor, and shall be treated like one in the near future.
>>
>>74955511

Nobody cares unless you're going off to put your money where your mouth is and kill some ragheads.
>>
File: canacuck.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
canacuck.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>74951488
>>
>>74972481
Don't compare me to a man who makes metal "music" and half-assed dark ambient.

And I'm not applauding muslims like they're heroes. The muslims at that Eagles of Death Metal show killed liberals and degenerates.
Liberals and degenerates are not on our side, no matter how white they may look.
When enough liberals and degenerates die to the hands of Islam, that's when the rest of west society will start to see that Islam is a problem and that's when the pendulum will turn. Go be a cuck elsewhere. Liberals and degenerates are cannonfodder who end up getting themselves killed because they trust muslims too much.
Their deaths won't be in vein though, we'll use their deaths to fuel a reason to tell Islam to fuck off.
>>
>>74971811
The thing is they weren't even really bad things he said. Just honest things. Truth.

I might understand if he came out and said "Kill those motherfucking mudslimes!".
>>
>>74972777
Oohh I see, Lucky Trips, they're reaping what they sowed. I literally can't argue with that. Don't get me wrong, it really looked like you were advocating for them.

I called you Varg because he's the one that are always saying that every music based on guitar is nigger music.
>>
>>74973495
Whenever there's a terrorist attack, the benefits to western society are greater than the bad. Each terrorist attack in the west redpills the west even more.
>>
>>74972777
if you don't like rock and roll you are a cock sucker, bypassing the cuckolding and going direct to the gloryhole.
>>
>>74972288
10/10 comic. I rage everytime I see those on someone's car.

Exactly, islam is violent. Period. The radicals will kill everyone who isn't with them, and that includes the people who consider others racist for being anxious about them.
>>
>>74974773
I don't like rock and roll because it's a petty bastardization of music and it has nothing to do with white culture.

Sit down and listen to classical and folk music you cuck.
>>
>>74972777
>>74967506
>>74970021
Tme to stop posting. Turn your computer off and go outside. You're the /pol/ equivalent of a special snowflake tumblrina. Do you actually think that certain genres of music is degenerate and that by not choosing to listen to it you're doing yourself and the world a favor? It's just fucking noises that people make and some people like it. Some people don't. Are certain foods degeneracy? Is there some kind of degenerate smells that I should be aware of?

Go start a dumblr and post your retarded shit all over it you special kike. You're making us look extra retarded today.
>>
>>74976453
If being proud of my culture makes me a special snowflake then that should speak leagues about how fucked /pol/ is right now.
>>
>>74951161
>hipster pro faggot, pro feminist, pro tatoos and pro leftist rock band
gas them all
>>
>>74969134
There are two types of Muslims. Those that commit acts of terror and those that support acts of terror. If you speak out against Islamic Jihad you're not a Muslim.
>>
File: 1391658951089.jpg (31 KB, 335x345) Image search: [Google]
1391658951089.jpg
31 KB, 335x345
>>74970194
The Jews sold the Bataclan weeks before the attack.
>>
>>74960860
>Then most of this board listens to degenerate music

>whining about degeneracy on 4chan
kys retard
>>
>>74951161
>guy gets SHOT AT and his fans and friends are SHOT and the victims of BOMBINGS
>"they don't represent all Muslims!" - leftists
Actually can't wake up
>>
File: 1421428299135.png (152 KB, 634x356) Image search: [Google]
1421428299135.png
152 KB, 634x356
>don't offend the religion of peace or they might kill us
>>
>Degenerate people deserve to die!
>excuse me while I post about it on 4chan which is TOTALLY not degenerate at all!
>>
>>74977228
>>74977648
t. butthurt american cannonfodder with tyrone and goldberg's cocks driven up his ears
>>
>>74976601
>If being proud of my culture...

Autism isn't a culture.
>>
>>74972288
>racist
It's actually sexist because women have the right to wear a hijab.
>>
>>74977841
Now Canada, there's no need to be upset that I pointed out you're a hypocrite. You should learn not to be a hypocrite, unless you're actually considering killing yourself to rid the world of your degeneracy.
>>
>>74951161
Demand American-style freedom of speech.
Yet another illustration of how it is the "moderate" Muslims who are the real problem.
>>
>>74977862
Neither is cuckoldry. And to remark on your previous points, I actually do believe that certain genres of music are degeneracy.

I don't believe I'm doing the world a favor by not listening to it but I find it ironic that on a board that complains about degeneracy there are so many Negro "music" defenders eager to defend rock "music".

>and some people like it
This is literally a liberal argument to excuse degeneracy. Some people want to have their penis chopped off and given a vagina. Some people want to smoke marijuana in public.

>Are certain foods degeneracy
Junk food, largely.

>Is there some kind of degenerate smells that I should be aware of
No, because you cannot make a conscious decision about what you can and can't smell.
>>
>>74969583
Because the revolution never stopped since 1789. After this year the History of France is just an endless sequence of socialism shitstorm and each revolution or war just makes it worst, reinforces the degeneracy, weakens us. 90% of the French middle and upper classes spend their whole life expecting the retirement, believing that younger generations aka immigrants will pay their pensions. Everything you tell them which counter this illusion is repressed, labeled as racism, bigottry or idiocy and is seen as an attempt to prevent them from taking fun in their lives. They know we are right but they live in a dream and don't want to hear anything that could make them remember realty.
>>
>>74952854
get Off your computer for once
>>
>>74969418
Explain numetal then checkmate fagtron :^)
>>
>>74951161

Don't worry man, I'm french, and i can say that the festival which he was push out are full of shitty leftist cuck-progressiste, totaly wasted and brainwashed.

Don't worry, it's better for them.
>>
>>74978227

Totaly agree, France has just became the most cucked country of europa.

Il faut que la France, redevienne la France.
>>
>>74956806
>When the cops went in after the attack, they shut down, what, 450 mosques? They found recruitment material in every single one of them. What the fuck is wrong with us that we don’t know about that?

Nobody have talked about this.
>>
>>74976797
Are you fucking stupid? EODM are plenty of things. Pro-leftist is NOT one of them
>>
>We had eight police officers in our audience that night. They all had the same conversation with their wives, which was “Should I bring my gun or not?” All of them said no.

Fucking women...
>>
>>74972777
Pipe down, you canadian piece of trash. What have you given the world musically aside from Neil Young, Rush and Anne Murray

Youre as culturally void as any third world nigger shithole and you know it
>>
What really gets me about this whole thing is that a bunch of no-talent, pseudo-hipster trash like EODM get to be special snowflake fucking heroes for the rest if their sorry-ass career
>>
>>74951161
Their music sucks and he lies about what happened in the Bataclan, following a narrative to push towards civil war
hint: he's been briefed by the same powers who ordered djihadists to terror attack.

He can suck a dick and catch a bullet, for all I care

Hope Josh Homme gets away from this shit
>>
>>74979599
Plenty, actually.

Have one of my favorite Canadian compositions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIjGrtzW7gU
>>
>>74980080

>don't get booked for getting shot up by muslims as it might offend muslims that they survived

Yeah, I'm sure they're real happy about witnessing multiculturalism in action and not being able to say anything about it without liberals trying to finish the job.

>french preventatively surrender to muslims to avoid offending muslims

As expected of the French
>>
>>74980111

Proof? Why would he ruin his own career voluntarily?
>>
>>74980384
How is he ruining his own career if he's doing his masters' bidding?

The Military-Industrial Complex uses physical violence and social engineering to further its goals
>>
>>74980494

He makes happy sounding liberal/gay subtone music. He's alienating his crowd by saying muslims are terrorists and advocating people to learn how to use guns.
>>
>>74980494

Does THIS look like straight male music to you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnrS4lFnGQk&index=3&list=RDm1nNkotWOQU
>>
>>74980732
>>74981013

Social engineering my friends

He's pushing peaceful non-politized cucks towards civil war
He will alienate some, turn around others, and collect fat dough he could never had through his fans
>>
>>74976797
This guy is more Gavin McInnis than Bernie Sanders.
>>
File: 1463718224500-r9k.png (127 KB, 936x936) Image search: [Google]
1463718224500-r9k.png
127 KB, 936x936
>>74953276
>>
>>74981461

>Rock band pushing for civil war against peaceful muslims.

Shill harder Ahmed
>>
>>74981461

>non-european talks about Europe as he sees it

This is Europe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
>>
>>74982961
But there's obviously something wrong with the EODM frontman because he's lying about what happened that night (maybe not on purpose) and this is a bad thing for our campaign desu.
>>
>>74959289
Hund?
>>
>>74951161
Fuck France. Awful shit hole, that place.
>>
>>74951488
Perfect digits wasted on a retarded shitpost, fuck you canacuck
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.