[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that two adult men playing with each other's peepees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Reminder that two adult men playing with each other's peepees is no concern of yours.
>>
>>74950105
that picture made my willy become hard
>>
>>74950105
Cut or uncut?
>>
>>74950105
>flag
Jews are not even trying nowadays
I miss the old days when they needed to shapeshift and sneak to poison our wells
At least that was interesting and we had the thrill of hunting them down
>>
>>74950105
moar
>>
>>74950105
Yes which is why they should do it indoors and stop waving it around in everyone's faces
>>
>mfw thread made by a jew
>>
Reminder that two ageless consent beings playing with each other's fun parks is no concern of yours.
>>
how do gays decide which one puts their penis in the other guys penis?
>>
Having them fist each other in public is definitely my concern
>>
>>74950416
paper, scissors, rock
>>
>implying it will effect noone else if consensual

This is a wrong way to defend homosexuality
>>
>2016
>not being a poo-miner
>>
File: IBg1InYXsSg.jpg (72 KB, 584x812) Image search: [Google]
IBg1InYXsSg.jpg
72 KB, 584x812
>/pol/
>anti-gay
>>
>>74950105
Whether I don't want to pay taxes, don't want to live with shitskins and want to carry guns is no concern of yours either. And yet here we are.
>>
>>74950105
Reminder that the 10th amendment is a concern of mine
>>
File: 1448871415765.gif (387 KB, 382x379) Image search: [Google]
1448871415765.gif
387 KB, 382x379
Daily reminder to say, "Fuck you, subversive Jew."
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.