[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmmm...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1463659652075.png (62 KB, 300x500) Image search: [Google]
1463659652075.png
62 KB, 300x500
Hmmm...
>>
>>74949907
really makes you think
i'm a #potatomissile now
>>
>>74949907
They probably all had it coming tbf
>>
So you are pointing out that a certain group of people is highly efficient at killing those who oppose it while implying that you oppose them because of that? Fine, go ahead.
>>
>>74949907
And we would have gotten away with it too if it wasnt for those pesky hippies.
>>
It was just banter.
>>
There were not 63 million aboriginals on Australia before colonialism. Such bullshit. Each tribe probably had under 100 people, about 100 tribes or so and you're looking at closer to 10,000.

We have more than 10,000 aboriginals alive today.

The "genocide" wasn't like rounding them up and slaughtering them, it was more a deliberate attempt to weed out their culture. Considering some aboriginal tribes ritually practiced child abuse, like, for fucks sake, is it really wrong if white people in the 30s had a knee jerk reaction to half caste children being (likely) abused? Of course we remove children from abusive parents, we remove children from abusive white parents, but when it's cultural it's somehow genocide?

It's more fucked up than you can imagine. We apologize to make them shut up, but the "trial wife" shit? Genital mutilation? Some tribes even practiced a form of child sacrifice involving eating their reproductive organs... Which killed many children considering a girl's ovaries are fucking inside of her. Shit is fucked up and white Australians are beyond tolerant. Jesus himself would question this and come up with the same answers we do, fucking nothing.
>>
Really makes you think...
>>
>>74949907
I love the number of native Americans always gets bigger as time progresses.

Eventually, native Americans will have been the only people on the planet except twenty murderous Anglos.
>>
>>74952851
All these #'s are total bs.
It's why there is no source, because their are no facts.
It's just a tanned German, lying to get your goat.

If anyone knew this, I'd expect it to be an emu.
>>
>>74949907
The question is "how do we make it even higher?"
>>
>>74949907
Yeah, brits ruined it for all whites, it's not even a joke when I say they deserve what's happening to them, it's time they bite the dust. Shakespeare would've appreciated the irony. You had a nice run, but it's over, let's send you off with a quick poem I wrote.
The brits, the brits,
they did what they did,
they ruined the world,
for giggles and shits,
it's now time they hid,
better lay curled,
the whites, they have chosen
the brit, he must quit.
>>
>>74953238
I always feel the need to point out some fucked up shit when people accuse my countrymen of genocide, especially when it's only cultural genocide and the rest of the ewebs has already decided it's not a thing... But it is for aboriginals? Yeah, fuck, okay.
>>
>>74949907
Now that's a high score
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.