[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The single major problem with the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1408997515971.jpg (122 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
1408997515971.jpg
122 KB, 577x1024
is the nigger.

This board spends its entire time fighting kikes (who I admit are nigger enablers), Mudslimes, feminists, pooinloos, SE Asians, Turks, Arabs, and Australians, all while missing the major issue that we are all affected by, the prevalence of the negroid in our societies.

Trump is not gonna solve the nigger problem, Brexit won't, nor will Putin. These are all sideshows and you have been successfully derailed offtopic.

If we don't collectively deal with the nigger as a human race and put aside all our cultural and religious and social differences, then we are all fucked long term.
>>
>>74937858
Let me guess, a black kid beat you up in school once? So much for superiority cuck.
>>
>>74937975
I did used to fight niglets in school, but this is not about my childhood, rather it's about the tough future my children and other non-nigger children are facing 20 years from now.
>>
>>74937858
the jew breeds afro americanus for his savagery
>>
File: saq.png (449 KB, 854x732) Image search: [Google]
saq.png
449 KB, 854x732
>>74937858

Your problem is actually pic related more than niggers.
>>
>>74937858
niggers wouldn't be here if anglos didn't bring them
>>
File: Stoddard.jpg (44 KB, 280x400) Image search: [Google]
Stoddard.jpg
44 KB, 280x400
>>74937858
All you need is in this
>>
>>74939493
Top kek
>>74937858
If you really want to slaughter nigs, the only thing stopping you is the jews. Whites have dominated and disposed of them routinely throughout history, up until Jewish social norms compelled us to choose not to.
>>
Not true

Argentina doesn't have blacks in any substantial numbers and we still have problems.
>>
>>74937975
Nigger extremely detected
>>
>>74939655
Who do you think niggers voted for in the mayoral election?
>>
The way it is in London seems to me to be this:
Slavs>Indians>West Indians>West Africans>Pakis>Somalis
>>
>>74939443
Afro britainicus doesn't seem so bad, which is strange because jamaica is a very violent and poor place. I guess still not as bad as Africa though.
>>
Actually fuck niggers we should kill urban foxes and their vegan faggot hippy fox enablers
>>
>>74939724
>candyfromababy.png.gif.exe
>>
>>74939628
Oh yes they would.
>>
>>74941798
this.

slaves work hard and don't bother anyone.
poos in loos also generally work and mind their own business.
west indians are a little creepier.
west africans are a bit dumb and annoying, but they also generally have some sort of job and are christians.

then you have the pakis, who just deal drugs, are on benefits, go to the mosque, and make neighbourhoods unliveable.

then you have the somalis, that i think are an entire different species that can't be paired with humans.
>>
>>74937858
The biggest problem are whites who enable these niggers and moodslimes
>>
>>74943652
/thread
>>
>>74937858
NO, THE JEWS ARE
>>
>>74937858
Need a second holocaust, though the first didn't happen
>>
>>74937858
To be fair poo in loos are much worse than negroids
>>
>>74944478
thats ridiculous. pooinloos are amicable fellows. tad superstitious, though
>>
>>74937975
Daily reminder that blacks are twice as likely to be gay compared to whites
>>
>>74937858
Niggers are dumb and violent, but they self segregate and kill mostly each other. The only reason they are uppity and entitled is due to the kike media pandering to them as well as leftist kike politicians.

Jews are the real enemy. It's obvious once you open your eyes b
>>
File: Black_Vote_Pres.jpg (34 KB, 513x354) Image search: [Google]
Black_Vote_Pres.jpg
34 KB, 513x354
>>74944963
Blacks weren't so bad until LBJ stuck them all on the welfare plantation and used the civil rights movement to destroy any family values they had left.
>>
>>74943576
sorry but nigeria is literally the arsehole of the world. the only thing nigerians are good at is crime. lets not even start on liberians or zulu's who are literally not even human.
>>
>>74939655
Correct. The trouble is that the Jew is so hard to identify, they are the fifth columnists who look like us, act like us and speak our language. As they appear Caucasoid they so often go undetected and are masters at concealing themselves in plain sight - and manipulating our guilt into even refusing to enable them.
>>
niggers.
>>
File: Africa-Europe Population.png (87 KB, 1234x852) Image search: [Google]
Africa-Europe Population.png
87 KB, 1234x852
The population of Africa is already exploding, thanks to our humanitarian efforts. Something is going to have to happen, otherwise between Africa and the Middle East, we are going to enter a new dark ages, in which the average IQ is nearly retarded.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.