[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think hes finally been Stumped.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: DVDGrab.png (830 KB, 1102x893) Image search: [Google]
DVDGrab.png
830 KB, 1102x893
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/05/23/veterans-protest-donald-trump-over-charity-pledge/
>>
looks like im a #cruzmissle now guys sorry!
>>
vets need to stop being pussies and get a fucking job already
>>
welfare queens hate trump, what news!
>>
>>74934631
Keep reading retard. The Clinton campaign staged the whole thing, and admitted to it.
>>
>>74934631
>muslim sisters and brothers
I can tell you that I served and am a muslim. Not one of thoseveral fucks in Afghanistan were brothers of mine. These guys are fucking retards.

>Please feel free to leave the obligatory mudslide and/or professional welfare queen comments below
>>
>>74934631
These guys were all POGs they don't matter anyway, if you ain't infantry you ain't shit
>>
>>74934741
Wah wah wah my little butt hurts wah wah wah
>>
>>74934631
Lmfao who paid them to stay there? Soros? Are not props for hate?

You know what is a lot more hateful than mere words? A NATO 5.56mm round through their skull blowing their brains out. That's exactly what they did in Iraq.

I respect vets but fuck paid protesters like these.
>>
>>74934863
someone get my mommy I got a booboo on my little butt wahhwahhwah
>>
>>74934631
slack jawed cucks
>>
you can tell that they are paid ;/
these dudes were payed to kill muslims
>>
>>74934680
Mercenaries once, mercenaries forever.
>>
>>74935224
I'll payed you to go read a book, jizz for brains.
>>
>>74934837
>>74935143
you're trying a bit too hard.
>>
wtf i hate veterans now
>>
>>74935188
Hey son can you teach your brother? >>74935324
>>74935143
>>74934837
>>
>>74934749
Just surprised if you have the integrity and strength to successfully serve why do you still consider yourself muslim?
>>
>>74934741
DELETE THIS NOW
>>
>>74934631
>Rainbow heart shirt
>FEP shitbags.
>Brown noncombatant
I don't know about the rest of them, besides that they've put themselves in poor company.
>>
File: 1464077670639.png (266 KB, 518x325) Image search: [Google]
1464077670639.png
266 KB, 518x325
Somebody tell me seriously these are real vets

They look like 40yr old man children Neets
>>
the only one who resembles a being who was ever in combat is private pyle in the middle-left. those guys reek of base ops telephone duty
>>
>>74934749
If your not full of shit you are the strangest motherfucker alive.
>>
>>74934631
They look like betas
>>
>>74935509
I believe in God, I was raised by parents who were about as lax as you can be without being faithless. I find the discipline (prayer, fasting etc) to be cathartic. Not sure those are the best reason for religion, but that's the best answer I got
>>
File: Navy_SEALs-940x735.jpg (183 KB, 940x735) Image search: [Google]
Navy_SEALs-940x735.jpg
183 KB, 940x735
This is how veterans look not like these man-children.
>>
>>74935647
five dollarydoos says 2nd from right was navy
>>
>>74935647
A lot of vets, look like that but most combat vets don't look like that. These guys are probably IT vets that were liberal to begin with
>>
>>74934631
>literally the same copypasta
Kek, how much is shill4hill paying you? this was debunked.. they're leftists, none of them have served in combatant roles and only one of them actually served.
>>
>>74935374
You know that military and vets OVERWHELMINGLY support Trump, right? You won't find a broad group of people that love Trump more or who is loved by them. There will always be a few traitors.
>>
Some of the guys i see coming out of the military today are some of the fattest, weakest pieces of crap i have ever seen in my entire life

So proud of their military service they border on those stolen valor fags, walking around with as much military related merchandise as humanly possible even though they arent actually in service

Its fucking pathetic

Arent they like, making them go through more anti rape/anti hate speech training now than actual fucking PT?
>>
>>74936476
>Arent they like, making them go through more anti rape/anti hate speech training now than actual fucking PT?

Not even 1% as much, but sensitivity training is pretty annoying. Its like maybe one session a year though, same as any other large, organized job.

In general though I wouldn't rag on veterans as a whole when you won't find a group of people more supportive of Trump.
>>
I thought only the ones who were actually in combat were considered veterans
>>
>>74936643
No.
>>
>>74936580
ok thanks somebody here was way over exaggerating i guess
>>
>>74934631
They all look like drop outs or stolen valor losers. Real vets don't look like pussy as mechanics.

>I've seen some shit
>Cleaned guts out of a MRAP
>I know some shit
>Charged the A/C of the LT while he was talking about his mission breaking OPSEC
>>
>>74936734
>I've seen some shit
>*Breaks the electronics of a F22 while using an old-school heat pump that shoots ice cubes
>>
>>74936476
I had a friend go into the army and when he got back he was actually fatter than he was before.
>>
>>74936732
Just so you know where I'm coming from, keep in mind that you do, what, 2 hours of PT a day, 5 days a week, etc... about 480 hours a year. 1% of that is 48 hours.

So that would mean that soldiers would have to either be locked in a diversity seminar, Clockwork Orange style, for 48 hours straight, or get 6 days of 8 hour diversity seminars a year, or around an entire month every year in which there are 2 hour diversity seminars every day. Its just not possible. No matter how PC the unit, its not going to approach 1% as much as PT.

But yes, there's a lot, and its on stupid, patronizing nonsense.
>>
>>74934631
>someone who obviously cares about vets
>let's protest him
>let's shit all over the other vets who desperately need this kind of candidate
>>
>a bunch of numales
>vets

What kind of vet? Twitter warfare? PTSD from cyberbullying?
>>
>>74934631
They look like huge cucks, are these remote droning vets or something?
>>
>>74934631
Not all vets are equal, those fatasses probably never stepped foot in bumfuckistan or saw one of their friend die.
>>
>>74937140
They all look exactly like you'd expect muslim apologist cucks to look like. Every single one of them.
>>
>>74935647
I like how your crop makes it say Veterans are not #Vets.
>>
>>74934631
>TRUMP STUMPED FOR REAL THIS TIME GUYS!
>Read article
>Not even remotely stumped

EVERY TIME
>>
>>74934631
>vets
>"..our muslim brothers and sisters"

I think you misspelled cucks
>>
come on sign it and help the austria bros !! PRAY

https://www.openpetition.eu/at/petition/online/neuwahlen-sofort-oesterreich-braucht-eine-neue-regierung
>>
File: fuck.jpg (70 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
70 KB, 453x604
These are some pog fucking bitches who didnt do shit during their entire enlistment. One guy has a fucking terminal lance shirt on which auto tells me hes one of those faggots that cant shut the fuck up about MAH SERVICE I WAS A MAURINE. Fuck that guy and fuck them. I'm proud of my service as an infantry Marine but I dont use that as a crutch to life or project it to others. The only ones I get super excited about tellling it to are other infantry Marines because we can share stories about how much we love shooting sand jawas.
>>
>>74937505
Its a meme u dip
>>
>>74939160
I FUCKING CALLED IT

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/280865-former-marine-plans-anti-trump-protest
>McCoy, who served in the Marine Corps from January 2008 to December 2013 and is now a Columbia University student,
>McCoy is a registered Democrat but said he has no official connection to any campaign
>McCoy, who served in embassy security in the Marines before leaving as a sergeant.

POG ASS FAGGOT
>>
>>74934631
Those are not the faces of military veterans.
>>
>>74939160
youre not exactly at war with anything
if youre sent to the ME youre doing police work
>>
>>74936947
>about 480 hours a year. 1% of that is 48 hours.
>>
>>74934631
Those fat fucks are veterans? What unit were they in? The Cake Corps? The Burger Brigade? The BBQ Battalion?
>>
File: 1463724856270.png (363 KB, 668x966) Image search: [Google]
1463724856270.png
363 KB, 668x966
>>74934631

This is some Soros tier shit.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.