[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly what the fuck is up with these leftist cucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Honestly what the fuck is up with these leftist cucks?
>>
>>74926932
They should all be dragged to the streets and executed
>>
>>74926932
They should be sent to slaughterhouses and their meat sold in supermarkets.
>>
>>74926932
Lack of style is the new style
>>
>>74926932
Do having the cheekbones of a god mean your aryan?

Should I post my pic?
>>
>>74928116
No, faggot.
>>
>>74928213
k den...
>>
we should invade their bum bums
>>
File: 1453239985951.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
1453239985951.png
36 KB, 268x237
>>74927719
Kek, this huehuehue knows what to do.
>>
>>74926932
Are you sure that's a leftist. It looks more like a weeb.
>>
>>74928903
Is there a difference?
>>
File: 1461529588168.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1461529588168.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>74926932
looks like your average white canadian male to me. what's wrong?
>>
>>74929789
Only in the cities chink, only in the cities.
>>
File: 2015 electorate by percentage.png (17 KB, 894x303) Image search: [Google]
2015 electorate by percentage.png
17 KB, 894x303
>>74929882
>i-it's only just Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, Hamilton and every other city with a population of 100000+ and a college campus on it, not the REAL canada.
>68% of the electorate votes for one of the four left leaning parties major parties

this desperate denial.
>>
>>74928116
You should post your pic...
>>
>>74930319
Didn't say true Canadians aren't out numbered now, we are, we've been under attack since the late 60s and Trudeau Sr. but we aren't going away, and fun fact, we're the ones with guns.
>>
Mixing the white bloodlines was a mistake. Mixing them with mexicans and asians and blacks created half-breeds with no culture or history, insecure in themselves and their identity.

The guy you posted is probably latino mother white father. Is he Mexican? Being Mexican means being a thug or working hard on a demeaning and physically demanding job. He is neither because his father was a beta male who had inferior genetics and his mother was a lazy opportunist breeding up in value.

Is he white? No, he doesn't look white, he doesn't understand Europe he's never been there.

So what's left? Cartoons, internet, hentai, anime. He's asian! Everyone can be Japanese! Inclusive! You belong! Do your best! Gambate!

Weebs realise that they can now only get laid, if they pander to women. All anime is structured about the strong women meme, where the hero despite being a godlike powerful being has to subvert his will to his bossy wife or girlfriend. See, Asian cultures are the most henpecked and cucked cultures in the world. Men hold the power artificially, inside a marriage the woman controls the finances and raises the children, the men gamble, drink and earn the money, but she has the final say.

So weebs want a strong woman they can suck up too. They encourage and enable this wave of rampant man hating feminism because its tsundere.

That's how it begins, Eastern values (not communism) have cleverly eroded and destroyed what it means to be an explorer, an adventurer, a hero.

It means you say fuck you to women and do what you want.

How many countries did Japan Korea or China expand their empire to? Exactly. It was the Spartan Mongols who are a completely separate bloodline and were forged on the Steppes, a brutal and unforgiving environment, that conquered that entire region. Horse lords conquered a 2000 year old civilization. But ultimately it subverted and conquered them.

The Chinese are to blame, they infected every nation that ever invaded them.
>>
>>74926932
He's got what I've always called Chipmunk Jewface.

Like David Cross.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.