[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America, united we cuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Murica.png (461 KB, 740x475) Image search: [Google]
Murica.png
461 KB, 740x475
How did America get to be so cucked, /pol/?

>20 million "refugee" mexican and shittier Americans walk in like they own the place

>huge demopgraphic replacement that will shift politics and ideals forever

>constant capitulation to blacks no matter how ridiculous the claims

>forced diversity in schools, neighborhoods, communities etc

>elected black leftist president

>basically Mecca for feminism and marxist poz'd bullshit

We're worse off than euro's by far and yet none of you little cuckolds act like it

>inb4 muh guns
>>
America is more conservative and more left wing at the same time
>>
File: Rotherham.jpg (108 KB, 615x766) Image search: [Google]
Rotherham.jpg
108 KB, 615x766
>>74922274
>We're worse off than euro's by far
You lost me
>>
>>74922478
Come on man, how many girls get raped by niggers everyday
>>
>>74922530
None that are carrying a gun :^)
>>
>>74922478
The leaf speaks the truth. The first stage is denial you filthy little cuckold. Stop lying to yourself.
>>
Don't let them brainwash you on the gay and transgender shit, they are 0.003% of our population here, they just wanna drill it in your skull and turn you into the typical liberal anti-trump zombie
>>
America is more polarized.

In all honesty we're pretty polarized too, but the national element is being repressed. In America you have Trump, which is good. You need somebody like that finally.
>>
>>74922653
True, but how many carry?
>>74922667
This, nobody says this shit because they want to make you feel bad burgers are like meth addicts your country has a lot of reasons why it's great but an equal amount of reasons why it's not and just going "YEAH BUT AT LEAST WE ARENT X" isn't going to solve anything
>>
>>74922784
All the boomers will die off before they can vote to fix their mess. Whites will cease to be a majority and America will never be what it once was. There just isn't enough europeans.

This place has been lost in demographics for a long time and only bullets will fix it now.
>>
>>74922274
8 years of a far left democrat president and government using every dirty tactic to accomplish their goal of an unbeatable voter bloc composed of people who will guarantee them their vote.

>wellfare blacks
>identity politics blacks (blm crowd)
>poor latin americans (also wellfare and identity politics, many poor latino immigrants know or have illegal family)
>gays
>women (muh soggy knee and glass ceiling)
>numales and white guilt liberals
>>
>>74923011
This, the total population is 60% white now imagine how many children are white, and not just for America but Germany, Sweden, Canada Britain we're all fucked. No amount of immigration or closed borders will fix, either you deport all non whites or the race war starts nothing will fix these demographics
>>
>>74922274
Thing is, America is a large country and the regional differences are so Huge that It is impossible to classify the country as one. The coasts are the largest concentration of liberal degeneracy in the world, unparallaled in the rest of the world. The Northern cities are literal cesspools, But most of the inland is rather sane, and Can be based sometimes
>>
>>74923258
Best case is not a Trump victory, but that Trump sets off massive riots and/or is assasinated and North America is consumed entirely by civil war. Only then Will there be a possibility to let something healthy and natural arise organically from the territory of the Continent
>>
File: paki.jpg (398 KB, 1024x1303) Image search: [Google]
paki.jpg
398 KB, 1024x1303
>>74922478
>>
America changes at a faster rate than other countries but there are always two kinds of Americans who always battle each other. It has been this way since our birth.
>>
>>74923791
I ALWAYS get shit for saying this but honestly Trump is not some lord and saviour, he's less degenerate than the other guys but I don't like his stance on gays and trannys. I get the feeling maybe things will swing more to the right eventually, we're seeing a rise in conservative politics in the west and hopefully this is just a start and will lead to better things.
>>
>>74924132
Gays and trany make up 3% of the population, its really a non-issue for now
>>
>>74922274
I know it's dumb but Mexicans are much less violent than sharia law migrants, hell much less violent than any Muslim. Yea they got criminals, we got criminals too. Just move out of Texas and New Mexico if you don't want to deal with Mexicans. Besides the mexiwomen are top tier while white women are annoying. Mexican food is the best also.
>>
>>74924312
It should be a non issue but it is because everyone acts like they make up 90% of the population, which is my point it's a slippery slope and we're already seeing people move onto other things
>>
>>74924584
They also vote en masse for the party that wants to abolish American conservatism and have no ability to racially integrate into the original american society and so will never adopt them.

Mexicans cannot be Americans. And we love them because we are cucks.
>>
>>74924761
You're just a dumbass, get a Mexican wife and do your part, they're attracted to money so use that. Not sure if what they vote for matters. Electoral delegates probably aren't Mexican, just like they're no millenials either. Popular vote won't do shit, Americas fate is already decided.
>>
>>74925030
Git out, Paco. I'm not going to be Jeb. My children will look like me.
>>
>>74925117
A mexi once told me they adopt American holidays because they'll take any reason to take a day off and party, they're really not that bad. Yea the old ones are racist, pretty much like any other old ass boomer that should be dead already.

You never get my guac
>>
>>74925030
That's right goy, get that hot goblin wife like !Jeb!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.