[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU CHOOSE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 460x276
Should morbidly obese social program leeches be euthanized or castrated in an effort to reduce potential syphoning offspring?
>>
They should have their forks taken away
>>
>>74913463
This is a start.
>>
They should just be allowed to starve if they don't want to work they die
>>
Just tax them for being a burden on the healthcare system, if there is no universal healthcare system in your country who cares? They'll kill themselves with their diet eventually
>>
>>74914835
>if there is no universal healthcare system in your country who cares?
I know its not the same as what you have, but the poor fat people who have shit health are why my medical insurance tripled in price after obamacare.
>>
>>74915148
I don't exactly understand what obamacare is honestly, but they can't charge them as much because it's meant to be affordable so they make up for the extra costs by raising your insurance right?
>>
>>74915264
>but they can't charge them as much because it's meant to be affordable so they make up for the extra costs by raising your insurance right?

Pretty much yea. From what I understand, hospitals have to take the gov insurance, but its shit and doesn't cover a whole lot. And the hospitals know they won't get paid back from the poor people using the gov insurance, so they turn around and charge private insurance firms more to cover the loss, and the firms of course turn around and charge policy holders more.
>>
>>74915854
So what exactly was the point of obamacare? Just force everyone to get the government insurance right?
>>
>>74915968
>So what exactly was the point of obamacare?

Good fucking question lol. You don't have to have the gov healthcare, but if you don't have any insurance is like a $2500 fine or something. The whole thing was passed under the guise of providing an "affordable" option so every one had medical coverage.
>>
>>74916243
You get fined for not having insurance? So you do have to have insurance, that's crazy how did this help anyone?
I kind of knew a bit about what's going on but not the exact details, for some reason finding out information about obamacare online is really hard
>>
People who get morbidly obese or the beetus through their own shitty life choices shouldn't be treated by the NHS, period.

You should all also know that it's fucking 4am and I can't sleep because I'm still pissed off about Austria.
>>
neckshot on the sidewalk
>>
>>74916624
>for some reason finding out information about obamacare online is really hard
Pretty sure thats on purpose. Obama just kept saying shit like "well know everyone has insurance so its better!" No one had a real good explanation of how this was better than the free market solution. I think the fine actually goes up if you don't have insurance for consecutive years.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.