[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miami is by far the worst city in the US. -No one speaks English
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 28
File: wx_67[1].jpg (214 KB, 1150x350) Image search: [Google]
wx_67[1].jpg
214 KB, 1150x350
Miami is by far the worst city in the US.

-No one speaks English
-Cubans are entitled shit stains
-White people are the minority
-Real estate values are astronomical
-Everyone has HIV
-Cost of living is crazy high
-Some of the worst traffic in the US
-There are no high paying jobs
-No tech jobs
-Lots of people doing all kinds of drugs
-Lots of anti white rhetoric
-No culture other than Cuban
-Gangs are out of control
-Women are gold diggers
-People dress like shit
-Did I mention Cubans?
>>
>11% white
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>74909607
>As of 2010, 70.2% of Miami's population age five and over spoke only Spanish at home while 22.7% of the population spoke English at home
LMAOOOO IT GETS WORSE HOLY SHIT
>>
File: 1430691456095.jpg (11 KB, 258x314) Image search: [Google]
1430691456095.jpg
11 KB, 258x314
>>74909607
TORCH THE CITY
>>
How bad could it possibly be?
>>
>>74909341
Why do you hate Cubans so much? They vote republican and make it to the middle class
>>
I grew up visiting South Florida often. Miami, in particular, has degenerated over the years into a shittier place. It's fucking sad because the weather is nice.
>>
>>74909341
Worse than Tampa or St. Louis?
>>
Miami is GOD TIER if you are rich

My boss had a huge mansion in Miami, I spent one summer there
>>
File: 1461633804234.png (2 MB, 700x1066) Image search: [Google]
1461633804234.png
2 MB, 700x1066
>>74909341
Microcosm of the future United States. Minorities have no interest in a middle class, or productive industry, or living for anything but fucking and snorting things up their noses. Miami is perceived as fun, much like Brazil or Vegas, by people that visit for a week and live out their debauched fantasies and leave. As someone that lived there, it was the most soulless, pointless existence to make that your life. I'm under the impression most minorities don't have that underlying itch to do more, hence why societies in which they predominate are favelas with trashy clubs on every corner.
>>
>>74909911
Cubans are the biggest leaches on the tax system in Miami. They are nepotistic as fuck, they only vote Republican because they hate democrats. The only reason they are middle class is because they cheat and abuse any system they can. They also refuse to speak English and act like they don't understand it. I'd rather be surrounded by white liberals than Cuban Republicans. They aren't as conservative as you'd think. They constantly vote in tax and spend politicians in local office. They also perpetuate a lot of political corruption.
>>
>>74909796
Los Angeles is 20% white
Austin is 40% white
Holy shit... Is there any major city that has a white majority?
>>
>>74910230
Literally no clue what you are talking about

I was born in Miami and live in a middle class area. As long as you avoid "el barrio de los negros" you are fine.
>>
>>74910379
>As long as you live in a walled off pocket that has white people with money you'll be fine
Thank you for your insight.
>>
>>74910367
>major city that has a white majority
Eastern Europe, and that's just until Shlomo finishes replacing Western Civilization with diversity and multikulti gender benders
>>
File: 1460864260673.jpg (7 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
1460864260673.jpg
7 KB, 200x252
>>74910327
Considering my parents came on a plane back in the early 60s and early 70 from Cuba I think I know a bit about myself.

>Cubans are the biggest leaches on the tax system in Miami.
I'd say blacks are desu even though a lot of medicare fraud is committed by fresh off the boat Cubans who get deported rightfully.

>They also refuse to speak English and act like they don't understand it.

literally never experienced this as someone who speaks very poor spanish

> The only reason they are middle class is because they cheat and abuse any system they can.

The ones who are middle class are middle class because they worked for it.

>They constantly vote in tax and spend politicians in local office.
That's every politician

>They also perpetuate a lot of political corruption.
All races do that

>They aren't as conservative as you'd think

I am right wing both fiscally and socially
>>
Orlando here, it's not much better than Miami. Last one to leave, please bring the flag.
>>
>>74910367
Portland is the whitest major American city at 70%.
>>
Gables, Pinecrest, Palmetto Bay. Everywhere else can fuck off.
>>
>>74910667
I meant in America, there's still major cities here that are mostly white
>>74910847
That's a bit higher than I expected but I guess that's an okay number. Thank you
>>
How is a high property value rate and a high cost of living a bad thing? That's like saying a Ulysses is a bad book because it is not an easy read, or an easy video game is better than a complex one because it is accessible. Once you git good (i.e. make some money) you realize how much better the option with a high barrier to entry is. You realize the immense genius of Ulysses, the satisfaction of beating the challenging game, and the joy of lounging on your beachfront lawn, doing a line of pure white cocaine off a stripper's heaving tits.
>>
>>74910327
Cubans aren't any worse than another group of Hispanics. If you had to pick the worst of the lot it's Puerto Ricans by far. As someone that grew up in Miami and now lives in Orlando, I can tell you how surprised I was to find how much worse it could be. Also, Haitians are by far the worst group of people on earth, and I see them increasing in number around Florida at an alarming rate.
>>
>>74911147
>Haitians are by far the worst group of people on earth

This is very true

Never rent out to one

EVER
>>
It's weird because as soon as you cross the county line into Miami-dade, all you see is this shit, but it gets immediately better when you leave. South and west of Miami are good. Keys are good too except for Key West.
>>
>>74910770
Yeah, you don't fucking live in Miami. Cubans are shit stains on humanity, if you lived in South Florida you'd know that they wrecked the place. Cubans have literally committed more crimes than blacks. Castro emptied out his jails and sent all the rapist, murders, mentally insane, and gang members to Miami via Mariel boatlift.

If your parents came from Cuba on a plane it is because they fucked over their own country and moved on to the next country. They're fucking parasites and so are you.
>>
>>74909341
>In the 1950s, it's estimated that more than 80 percent of Miami-Dade County residents were non-Hispanic whites. But in 2006, the Census Bureau estimates that number was only 18.5 percent, and in 2015 it is forecast to be 14 percent. Hispanics now make up about 60 percent.May 29, 2008

Shieeeeeeeet. I thought Miami would've been majority white? Where'd they all go?
>>
File: 2217366-vcus.png (121 KB, 225x320) Image search: [Google]
2217366-vcus.png
121 KB, 225x320
>>74911147
>>74911239
Now I'm remembering Vice City, and how I would always get to mow down Haitian Subhumans along side the Cubans. They were bro-tier in VC.
>>
>>74909341
I go entire months, years even, without thinking about Miami or its existence. I think this is the first time I remembered Miami exists since the new year.
>>
>>74911113
Portland is also well known as hipster ground zero, probably even edging out Williamsburg, NYC. Expect refugee shelters to pop up soon.
>>74911117
Miami isn't just high, it's ridiculously inflated, to the point that most people in the city proper are either obscenely rich or dirt poor. Also what people may not realize is most cities in Florida are comparatively small parts of their massive sprawling metropolitan areas.
>>
>>74909341

Gee anon... shitskins are bad. Who knew?
>>
>>74909341
Pshh thats because cubans practically built that city. As shitty as it is, miami was just a swamp town with ine main street before the cuban exodus arrived
>>
>>74911375
I live in Miami right now

From how you are typing though you sound like a run of the mill communist frustrated with his own failures. I'm surprised you haven't called me a gusano yet.
>>
>>74909341
I like the Cubans in Miami, the rest of Miami sucks though. Terrible place to be raised as a kid though
>>
>>74911605
Proof that you are an entitled Cuban shit stain
>>
>>74909341
the only good thing about miami is super hot latinas. eveyrthing else is third world/degenerate. literally.
>>
>>74911691
>Proof that you are an entitled Cuban shit stain

I really don't get your hostility

I'm an entitled Cuban shitstain why?
>>
>>74911471
Nah m8 hipsters are some of the most racist people on earth and avoid niggers like the plague. They had to wait for a few of the brave ones to price the blacks out of Williamsburg before a lot of them would even consider moving there.

It's funny as fuck though because they will never, EVER, admit to it no matter how obvious it is based on their actions.
>>
>>74911239
They hate white people so much, one tried to beat me up because I asked to play soccer with them when I was 11 because I needed to pay for my "ancestors enslaving them," even though my family just came to America from Europe
>>
>>74909341
You forgot Russian mobsters and crazed cults
>>
>>74911387
Miami has really gone down the hole the last few years; it's bound to be next Detroit
>>
>>74912009
>crazed cults

Yeah we have that Hindu cult where thy don't eat mat or whatever and the people who sacrifice chickens at night
>>
>>74912007
Well yeah

Haiti was founded on the idea of killing whity and then having no clue how to run a country after whity died
>>
Fun Fact: The only English word that most Cubans know is "bro." They will repeat it nonstop.
>>
>>74912121
Why would this be? Massive flood of immigrants that don't care about the place?
>>
>>74912539
nah it's "broder" and "mang"
>>
>>74912589
We get a massive influx of rich Venezuelans and Argentinians who raise the property value

Which is kinda bad for me since my property taxes are already high
>>
>>74912757
Sounds like the exact same thing here. Massive influx of rich Asians who raise the property value

>2006
>small 3 bedroom house costs $330,000
>2016
>small 3 bedroom house costs $600,000-700,000
>>
>>74912009
>crazed cults
Yeah, all of the Cubans practicing santeria. Every time you see a dead chicken in a cross walk in Miami, a Cuban woman was dumped by her boyfriend/sugar daddy.
>>
File: FT_15.04.02_whiteShareMap.png (83 KB, 420x460) Image search: [Google]
FT_15.04.02_whiteShareMap.png
83 KB, 420x460
South Florida here. The cancer of Miami has spread out to infect all of South Florida. It spread up into Ft Lauderdale years ago. West Palm became another nigger epicenter due to its large size. For a while the space between West Palm and Ft Lauderdale was fairly nice. Boca Raton just a few years ago it used to be a super ritzy area - you would only see people driving in luxury cars. Now it's turned into a mostly middle class area with more and more niggers every time I go back.

South Beach has turned into a total nigger infested vacation destination, it's like a 3rd world country. Niggers just stand on the street smoking weed, don't buy anything. It's like Venice Beach now.

The job prospects in Florida are a fucking joke unless you have 10-12 years experience, even then you'll take a paycut

>>74909957
Yes. I've lived in both.

>>74910367
Not really, pic related

>>74910770
Every Cuban says this - "hurr it's the blacks fault"
>>
>>74913589
>Every Cuban says this - "hurr it's the blacks fault"

"Dey dindu nuffin"

Oh give me a beak
>>
>>74912757
>>74913128
I grew up in Pinecrest. My parents bought a house in 88 for like 300,000. It is close to 900,000 now. There is no way I could afford to live in the neighborhood I grew up in. I had to leave because I wasn't about to go live in a shitty apartment surrounded by niggers and spics.
>>
>>74909341
Nuke it.
>>
>>74913777
Miami is considered the 2nd most expensive city to live in behind New York now I think
>>
>>74913932
At least in New York most job pay well, and the people in New York aren't vapid Cuban shit stains.
>>
>>74913867
>Nuke it

There goes a good chunk Florida's tourism revenue and our state's main salt water port
>>
Miami is like LA… you either think it's the best city or the worst.
>>
>>74914040
Nah in New York you'd probably start blaming Jews for your failures instead of Cubans kek
>>
File: cut_off_florida[1].gif (728 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cut_off_florida[1].gif
728 KB, 320x240
>>74914042
Fuck Florida!
>>
File: 1463479562698.jpg (148 KB, 1140x475) Image search: [Google]
1463479562698.jpg
148 KB, 1140x475
>>74914125
>>
>>74914125
Miami has the second highest Jewish population for a city in the USA lol
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>74914042

The only reason Miami stays afloat is from its tourism. Go inward from the coast and it looks like pic related. Bars on the windows everywhere.
>>
>>74914042
neutron bombs
>>
>>74909607
JUST
>>
>>74914266
FUCK
>>
>>74909341
my sis 13yo went on a walk in Miami.
I was told what transpired afterwords
>some faggot offered her weed infront of my mother
> a 40yo spic flirted with her.
I would have killed them both if I had seen it.
>>
>>74914209
Miami has nice inward areas

Coral Gables, Miami Lakes, Pembroke Pines, Westchester

basically any Middle class area is fine even Hialeah when compared to Overtown or Liberty city is not as bad as people put it to be
>>
Typical Cuban front yard, they pave over everything and turn their front yard into a giant parking lot with 8 busted up cars in the front.
>>
>>74914321
MY
>>
>>74914504
Yeah a low income area

low income Whites live in those too
>>
>>74914596
lol, nope. You'd think that all Cubans have grass allergies the way they pave over every square inch of their yard.
>>
>>74909341
Miami might as well be its own third world country. If someone kidnapped you and dropped you off in the middle of miami you would not think you were in the USA.
>>
>>74914686
My front yard isn't paved over though
>>
>>74910874

Miami Shores? Its one of the last bastions of white people in northern Miami. I still hate my parents to this day for moving while I was a lil feller
>>
>>74910367
we all moved to the suburbs, what you dont understand is that miami proper is basically downtown miami but the metropolitan area is huge and is many cities merging into each other. I grew up white north of hialeah and lived in the miami area until I was 26.
While its still a multicult hellhole if you combine the entire south florida metro area it looks like this as of 2010.
White Hispanic: 35.2% [1,976,300]
White Non-Hispanic: 34.8% [1,937,939]
>>
>>74909341
Miami is the second worst city in Florida. I think Belle Glade is actually worse.
>>
>>74912625

No, it's definitely"bro"

"YEAH NO BRO IM TELLING YOU BRO LIKE FOREAL THAT WAS SUCH A MISSION THEY WERE EATING SHIT THE WHOLE TIME BRO" x infinity
>>
>>74914860
You lived in Miami Shores? Ayy Ik it pretty well, but Miami Shores is turning crap, bunch of burglaries and car jackings are happening now

SCHOOLS ARE TERRIBLE IN MIAMI
>>
>>74909855
Only place in Florida that voted for Rubio
>>
>>74910874
Gables here. Went to high school in Pinecrest, so many Jews. The rest of the city is even just as bad as OP makes it out to be
>>
>>74909341
Agree.

I lived in Miami for three years. It is a fucking third world dump. Do NOT listen to the media/Hollywood "glitz and glamor" stereotype about Miami, it is a fucking trap and is downright dangerous false advertisement.

This city is a poor as shit, average income is like $28,000, nobody speaks English, pillheads, narcissists, sociopaths, ex-criminals and con-artists are EVERYWHRE, being American (what Hispanics here refer to White people as) pretty much means youre the devil incarnate and a walking bullseye, spics scam Medicaid to the point where the FBI has had to intervene, what couldve been a tropical beautiful American city is now just a rotting ugly third world sprawl of square cement buildings where even the lawns are covered in cement because spics are too lazy to do yard work.

I grew up in inner-city Chicago during the 90s, and while I would hear gunshots at night during that time, Miami is the only city I lived in where I actually SAW guns get drawn on somebody FOUR SEPERATE TIMES, one of which resulted in a shooting at a Metrorail station. Nigs here, both local black American and Haitian, are the worst Ive dealt with in the entire country.

Miami IS the reason I am voting Trump. Living in a city that is less than 10% Non-Hispanic white is a nightmare, the closest Ive come IRL to experiencing a post-apocalyptic nightmare. White liberals in the suburbs have no idea whats coming to them if things dont change dramatically in this country, its almost comical.
>>
>hurr the niggers ruined this neighborhood not us

Hispanics all ways do the same shit. That's why 99% of South America and Central America is a 3rd world shit hole. Every city that Hispanics are a huge population of they make it absolute shit.

Both you hispanics and the niggers are the problem.
>>
>>74915487
lmao where the fuck did you live?
>>
>>74915539
>hurr the niggers ruined this neighborhood not us

Considering Miami is pretty segregated along ethnic lines

I definitely had no part in ruining their neighborhood
>>
I am a white male that was born and raised in Miami. I felt like an outsider my entire childhood in my own hometown. Towards the end I counted the days until I could leave. Went to FIU cuz poorfag and gtfo 7 days after my graduation ceremony. Even graduated 1 year early just so I could leave faster. I will never raise kids within 300 miles of even the state of Florida. It should actually be nuked. I wouldn't even miss it
>>
File: NYC Police Department data.jpg (116 KB, 580x469) Image search: [Google]
NYC Police Department data.jpg
116 KB, 580x469
>>74911239

Sorry sir, that's racist and against the law. We can't have that.
>>
>>74915487
>inner city Chicago better than Miami

lost you there
>>
>>74915647
Near the Civic Center area.
>>
>>74910031
Miami is GOD TIER if you're rich and a beaner
Ftfy
>>
>>74915699
Ayy I feel this

Always been the minority at my school and was the only white male in the gifted program for a few grades, especially because they lower the IQs needed to be in the gifted program for colored people
>>
>>74915792
where is that?
>>
>>74909341
Been there. If you aren't poor as shit it's not bad.
>>
>>74915792
i cant say I ever spent alot of time anywhere near there but you were right next to some of the worst neighborhoods in the region
>>
>>74910379
Yeah right there's nig everywhere

Miami sucks ass
>>
>>74915487

The economy in Florida is fucking terrible for work. Especially South Florida. Most jobs I see that are IT or computer-related want like 5-8 years experience and a masters. It seems most of the people I know with a decent paying job are nurses. I don't really even know what the rest of the young people down here do for work, mostly bartend and shit from what I can tell. I think a lot of them are trust fund babies.
>>
>>74915890
like right next to overtown and little havana lol
>>
>>74909341
>tfw from Miami
>90% of what OP said is false

Daqmn
>>
>>74916029
>like right next to overtown

Theres your problem

Little Havana is getting gentrified up the ass as we speak. Won't exist in 10 years
>>
>>74915654

Is it any surprise the Cuban still defends his 3rd world barrio and blames it on the niggers? Hispanics do this shit everywhere they go. Ruin California? hurr it was the niggers. Ruin Texas? hurr it was those scumbag cartels.

Then you guys still turn around and shill for MORE of you to come.
>>
>>74915750
Chicago blows Miami out of the fucking water, are you kidding me? Its not even close. A couple of bad neighborhoods on the far south and west side outskirts does not ruin an entire city. Your city, on the other hand, is a full-fledged third world dump, Pablo. Why dont you leave your Miami bubble and travel to see what real cities look like... or dont, actually, stay in your third world containment zone, we dont need anymore spics shitting up our cities.
>>
>>74915699
where'd you go to high school, anon?
>>
>>74916209
Are you a nigger?
>>
File: the autojew.jpg (349 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the autojew.jpg
349 KB, 1280x720
Jealous that I'm literally in tropical weather everyday of the year? didn't know you fags liked seasons
>>
>>74915867

The middle school I went to was 3 (THREE) % white. My parents fell for the diversity meme and thought it would be good for me. I think it's what started me on the downward spiral that is my life
>>
>>74916224
>we dont need anymore spics shitting up our cities

you don't need us for that
>>
>>74916106

I'd say 90% correct, with "no high paying jobs" and "no culture other than cuban" being the exceptions.
>>
>>74916106
lol, open your eyes. Miami is a shitty place. Go to almost any halfway decent city and you'll be red pilled to how shitty Miami is.
>>
>>74916000
It sucks but it was very easy access to Miami Beach and Coral Gables/Coconut Grove with the Metrobus and Metrorail passing right through there. Was also pretty cheap too.
>>
>>74916356
i feel your pain m8, I grew up the same way. I went to a middle school in opa locka if that gives you an idea of the situation
>>
Orlando here,

We have Puerto Ricans up the ads over here, but you can avoid most of them (College Park master race) and the niggers by living around Winter Park.

What the hell happened to Miami?
>>
File: William-Levy[1].jpg (92 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
William-Levy[1].jpg
92 KB, 500x600
>>74909607
But Cubans aren't as beanerish. If Italians are considered white they should be too
>>
>>74916278

MAST
>>
>>74916280
I'm white I just get tired of you Hispanics pointing the finger when it's the same shit in every city and state that you occupy. I've been to like 45-48 states and nearly every major city. Wherever Hispanics go it turns to shit.
>>
File: _174241.jpg (280 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
_174241.jpg
280 KB, 1280x720
>>74916283
I mean just look at how beautiful it is where I live, and you all vacation
>>
>>74909341
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoRweqWej30

GO to 7:16
Vomit
>>
>>74916356
>>74916479
Mustve been hell. Bet your schools were full of mudsharks too. Miami must be the mudshark capital of the US, or at least it was a few years ago when I was there. I couldnt walk one block without seeing some white trash or spic slut tourist walking with a nigger.
>>
>>74916456
LOL! Getting around Miami is fucking impossible. The roads are always under construction. Rush hour is from 6 am to 10 am and 3 pm to 7 pm. The tolls are ridiculously high. The Metrorail only goes north/south and to shitty malls. Getting to Miami Beach from anywhere that isn't near by can take a fucking hour.
>>
>>74916640
> you Hispanics

Yes I sit on La Raza council with my fellow luhtinos and dedicate very waking moment of my life to making Anglos fail

/s
>>
West Miami resident here.
Miami is a great city to party at. My coworkers have offered me blow while hanging out after work. But otherwise it's an overpriced shithole. Most of what OP said is true to some degree. Cubans are within the top 3 best hispanics.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZdhpzPV5A

This is American Culture.
Vomit
>>
>>74916746
I was one of 3 white students in the entire school. That's all that needs to be said about it really, my entire life since has been molded by the experience.
>>
>>74916744
Yes, Florida has a lot of old people
>>
>>74916589
They are white but culturally they are wetbacks. Theyll sooner side with a brown Indio from Bolivia than a white American or European.

A similiar comparison can be made with Bosnians or Albanians. Their skin is white and their heritage is European, but their cultute and allegiance is with a completely foreign entity (eg Islam), therefore not white.

You can apply the same principle to "white" Hispanics.

And that guy you posted is also part Jewish, fyi.
>>
File: 165558.jpg (272 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
165558.jpg
272 KB, 1280x720
>>74916713
Bienvenido a miami
>>
>>74917032
>They'll sooner side with a brown Indio from Bolivia than a white American or European.

lol no
>>
>>74917238

>my tribal bias trumps everyone's experiences in this thread
>>
>>74917317
>tribal

love that word

upper crust WASPs and Dagos are not tribal but we are

ok
>>
>>74917032
>Theyll sooner side with a brown Indio from Bolivia than a white American or European
Jaja no. Cubans are super racist and we fucking hate blacks and Indians. We treat are darkies like second class citizens becuase that's what they are. We respect gringos a lot.
>>
File: 20150906_122223.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150906_122223.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>74916283
THIS is what a REAL tropical paradise looks like, Pablo. I work over in Hawaii now, and it is true, raw natural beauty and great weather, coupled with low crime, pretty urban landscape and friendly people.

You, on the other hand, live on a drained swampland covered in crime infested cement shit that didnt exist even 150 years ago, propped up by an old dwindling New York Jew population.

Miami, and South Florida in general, is a fucking joke.
>>
>>74917472
>We respect gringos a lot.
>>
I essentially paid to teach a Cuban lyft driver how to get to Miami International as slow as possible. She didn't even want to learn a lick of English. Couldn't tell if the bad driving stemmed from the fact she was woman or Cuban.
>>
>>74917566
>Hawaii
>friendly people

lol only if you are a zipperhead
>>
>>74909341

I dunno senpai, Haitians are still worse than Cubans
>>
>>74917683
Hawaiians are super friendly if you dont go over there acting like your typical ghetto Miami narcissist. They make "White Hispanics" in Miami look like Louis Farrakhan by comparison.
>>
>>74917789
Haitians are bad too, but they aren't running the city into the ground. They are far fewer in numbers.
>>
>>74909341

Nah it can be pretty cool. Its past made for some great movies and tv shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjtkUvtpvZ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl9OddN29Z4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l0INA-yG1I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvGHhZY3c_U

I think what I love about Miami is how different it is from many American cities. Its a symbol of American excessiveness and capitalism. Most American cities are old and you can tell because all of the remaining old buildings in the cities, there are NY tenement from pre-civil war America still around to this day. Not Miami, its nothing but new giant fancy buildings with neon-lights and art-deco buildings. Its like an American Tokyo
>>
>>74909341
First generation Cuban exiles are based as fuck. White, conservative, skilled, completely anti-communist. My pediatrician was a Cuban exile and he was fucking based. He left during the early years of the revolution.

Of course, the balseros you are probably getting nowadays must be complete trash. And imagine when Raul Castro opens the borders...
>>
I don't tend to respect anything that types "Jana"
>>
>>74918218
Lol not even close to Tokyo, it's more like a shit squalor city in Brazil. It is a symbol on how unregulated immigration of minorities can wreck a US city.
>>
>>74917036
gracias brother
>>
>>74918502
Any other city you think might be close to Tokyo. The only other I can think of is L.A. Either way I visited the city, and I've come to the conclusion that the worst areas are far away suburbs from the city. Im talking about shitholes like West Palm Beach. Although my Mom once told me the downtown area was pretty bad back in the day.
>>74918275
He wouldn't dare, everybody would fucking leave. There goes whatever economy that country had.
>>
>>74909946
>It's fucking sad because the weather is nice
>the weather is nice
>weather
>nice

Anon has never experienced life without humidity
>>
>>74914209
looks like my neighbour
>>
>>74919265
If you've been to Tokyo you'd know that there is no city like it. The Berlin is closer to Tokyo than Miami, especially during the Berlin light's festival.
>>
>>74914510
CITY
>>
>>74909341
Yeah that's all true but If you're white, taller than 6', act alpha male/masculine, and seem rich or upper middle class, Latina girls will drag you out of the bar and fuck your brains out. So life ain't that bad here as a fucking white male.
>>
>>74909341
As a Venezuelan living in miami I'd like to apologize to all whites for my peoples behavior
>>
>>74919953
Also Cubans are pretty much white and a lot of them will claim their white because of some ancestor from Spain. The annoying ones are the Haitians/Caribbean people and the Jews.
>>
>>74919983
is it really that bad?

how often do you speak spanish/english in your daily life?
>>
>>74919953
https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/dear-florida-moms-how-do-i-trap-a-man-into-marrying-me
> We only got married because we got pregnant. You should go to a bar in a wealthy neighborhood, find a hot rich guy, go off your birth control without telling him, and get knocked up. It's a flawless plan.

They don't want to fuck your brains out, they just want your money.
>>
>>74916589
The thing is though, the ones who aren't white are straight up Criollo niggers
>>
>>74920283
Yes, it's really shitty if you want to come to florida i highly suggest moving up to the northern parts of the state like Tallahassee, i speak spanish at home and sometimes at work but primarily english
>>
>>74919953

>If you're a Chad woman will fuck you

W-woah do you really think so??
>>
>>74920311
That's written by some old Jewish hag from Ft lauderdale.
>>
>>74911774
>I really don't get your hostility

alcohol noob
>>
>>74912757
>>74913128
its even worse in colorado

an underclass and overclass is forming without the middle
>>
>>74917032
>They are white but culturally they are wetbacks.

You must not actually know any cubans.
>>
why are there so many fucking spics on /pol/

get out of my country
>>
>>74915369
>>74910874
based gables, north greenway reporting in.

>It's another shit on Miami thread

So tired of this. Florida is dependent on us for economy more than Mickey Mouse and anything else. Fuck off. Cubans built this shit.
>>
>>74919953

I will say that the aggressive personality is key. Latinas have the worst daddy issues of any race of women. /pol/ has no idea when it comes to this. If you think white women are bad in this regard, spend some time living in Miami.
>>
If you:
>Can't speak Spanish
You will NEVER get a job in Miami.
>>
File: Miami Map.png (498 KB, 1302x530) Image search: [Google]
Miami Map.png
498 KB, 1302x530
Also, Miami is great if you stay away from the Red areas. Only go to Yellow if you speak spanish.

Miamibros are the best bros. Everyone else can fuck right off.
>>
>>74921629

You mexicans are delusional. You didn't build shit.
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-23+at+11.46.58).jpg (164 KB, 572x652) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-23+at+11.46.58).jpg
164 KB, 572x652
>>74909341
moving out as soon as i graduate. fuck this gay place fa m, I'm pretty sure more people don't know english than do.

Only redeeming factor is literal godesses and nice beaches.
>>
>>74921682
A lot of them get fucked by their fathers
>>
>>74909607
yea, its really fucking bad. I'm one of probably 6 white people in a 55 person class
>>
>>74921781
>>74921879
Why are you so mad? My father came here legally, and is wealthy through his own hard work. You all should've fucked off after Hurricane Andrew.
>>
>>74915369
>went to school in Pinecrest
where? Palmetto?
>>
>>74917566
>volcanos
Ya ok obama
>>
>>74921991
FUCKING GO BACK TO CUBA THERES TOO MANY

DEPORTDEPORTDEPORT
>>
File: imply.png (307 KB, 458x357) Image search: [Google]
imply.png
307 KB, 458x357
>>74917472
>self hates on a image board to gain brownie points from the 4chan community

KEK KEK KEK
>>
>>74922087
I'm here legally, amigo. Deal with it.
>>
>>74922196
>"""""""legally"""""""
wet foot dry foot doesnt count; drift back to where you came from
>>
The problem is, you people have never had experiences with a nice Cuban abuela cooking you food, making you coffee and being real sweet. And she probably would support Trump.
>>
>>74921629
>Cubans built this shit.
Exactly, Cubans built a shit city.
>>
>>74918218
It's lost a lot of that due to the recession.

It's not as plastic as it used to be. Perfect example is Wynwood.
>>
File: map-fl-r.png (114 KB, 575x905) Image search: [Google]
map-fl-r.png
114 KB, 575x905
>>74922299
if you cant speak unbroken english, youve got to go back. no exceptions.
>>
>>74909341
Houston, Memphis, San Antonio, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Washington DC, New York, Dallas, San Francisco, and New Orleans all say hi.

Miami's bad, but the others are worse imo.
>>
>>74922299
>implying that she wouldn't vote for Rubio because he reminds her of her grandson
>>
>>74913777

where'd you live?
>>
>>74921779
Pretty accurate desu.
>>
>>74909341
Fun fact: almost every neighborhood, even the obscenely rich ones, have a majority Hispanic population.

Let that sink in.
>>
>>74922618

Delusional
>>
>>74922438
But Wynwood IS plastic. It's such a propped up fake art district. I mean sure, the warehouses are old, but it's Miami desperate attempt to create a Williamsburg. It's also surrounded by shit neighborhoods and Overtown.

Also, once wet foot/dry foot ends (Which most Cubans here want it to end), you'll see less spic immigration, and English will increase over time as generations assimilate. I don't speak much spanish though I know it. I don't want to. I'm American. I make immigrants feel bad by making them speak English even though I understand them just fine. These fucks will never learn unless you force them to.

>>74922658
My grandma hated Rubio and Cruz. She doesn't like anyone this election. My dad is all for Trump though. I got him a MAGA hat.

>>74922734
Thanks senpai, appreciate it.
>>
>>74922844
>almost
lol
>>
>>74922897
the cubans here are wayy beyond assimilation. whats more likely is white people assimilating into the spics.
>>
>>74922984
Cocoplum is 60% Hispanic.

Coral Gables is 53%.

Miami Lakes is over 90% Hispanic.
>>
>>74922897
Lol, spic apologist. You are the worst kind of shit stain. You're not even sympathetic to your own people. You'll say anything if you think it will make people like you. You're a fucking Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>74909341
Oye papito sorry not sorry about fucking your mom, Trump 2016, daleeee
>>
>>74922879
How?
>>
>>74909341
Hate to break it to you /pol/, but some of the biggest scum are the white trash. It's like someone shook the whole continent and all the trailer parks emptied into Florida. Yeah, the nigger situation is bad but the meth head transplants from colder areas are the dominant shitbag. Cops just park the cop car close to the bars and wait for the call. Mexicans are the minority scum that are causing trouble everywhere. They don't have insurance yet drive everywhere, and keep every Walmart open from Miami to Panama City.
>>
>>74923200
yea i was implying that it should be all instead of almost.
>>
>>74922844
And why does that bother you? Does it upset you wealthy minorities have pretty much establish the Miami economy?

>>74923275
kek what? What is there to be sympathetic? Other Cuban-Americanbros would probably agree with me. Wet foot/dry foot is outdated, most newer Cubans are scum who need to learn English and get jobs. What is apologetic about that?
>>
>>74923385
>It's the "white people are just as bad" argument

Don't fool me Reddit.
>>
>>74922618
As much as I love Detroit it is objectively worse than Miami
>>
>>74923385

There's barely any white trash in Miami at all. Ft. Lauderdale and north of it, fine
>>
>>74923599
It doesn't bother me, I think it is hilarious that you are shooting yourself in the foot just to fit in
>>
>>74923826
I mean the metro areas, not the cities.

Detroit Metro isn't anything close to degeneracy. But Miami Metro isn't terrible by any means. The Houston one is the worst in the country.
>>
>>74909957
Oh fuck off. Tampa is fine.

Conversely, every time I go to Miami I feel like I'm in a third world country.
>>
>>74921779

Can confirm
>>
>>74924012
Ah I see. Yes the Detroit suburbs are actually very nice and many are quite wealthy
>>
>>74923300

Houston, Washington DC, New York, Dallas, San Francisco are all better than Miami
>>
File: 1456597711662.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456597711662.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>74923869
But who am I trying to fit in with? There's hardly anglos here (unless you're near UM). /pol/? Cause I support Trump? I don't get what you're trying to say.

I think this is all hyperbole. Miami is hardly the worst place in the US. If your argument is "b-but spics", then you've lost because LA and NYC are arguably worst. There's no muslims here like Michigan.

PS, I mark "White" down for my race and no one bats an eyelash. How upset does this make you feel?
>>
My father tells me, never trust
>Jews
>Chinese
>Cubans
t. A Puerto Rican
>>
>>74924210
lol you're the one getting worked up and post shitty chinese cartoons. Go fuck off back to your island nation with no resources and Communist dictator.
>>
>>74924489
I think you're the one getting worked, friend. I was born in Miami. Why would I go back to a country I'm not a citizen of or with any personal attachment to outside of the fact my father lived there until he was 3? I just think the /pol/ hatred towards Cubans is silly. We're the wealthiest "hispanics" (a moronic term that groups everyone based on the language they speak) as well as the most influential nationally on the political scale. Minorities wish they were as powerful or wealthy as Cubans are as a whole.

Always glad to know my shitty chinese cartoons still make people upset.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (11 KB, 229x221) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11 KB, 229x221
>>74924776

>He actually thinks he's white
>>
>>74924188
All of these cities are polarized greatly by a rich-poor gap and mirror the problems that cities like Stockholm, Berlin, Paris, London, Brussels etc. face.

Not to mention with the exception of the Texas cities, the other three you mentioned are liberal bastions filled with new money degeneracy. The only difference with the Texas cities is that spics and niggers run free there and are now being force immigrated into the suburbs by liberal urban planners.

If you think Miami is bad, try living in Houston. That's where I grew up, it's become an anti-white shithole so fast.
>>
>>74923134
best posible outcome :P

jk
>>
>>74924992
>now being force immigrated into the suburbs by liberal urban planners.

See, the funny thing about Miami is the fact that the suburbs are already all middle class/wealthy Cubans, and they do their best to keep the trashy nu-Cubans and niggers out. Miami is segregated in a very similar way Chicago is.
>>
>>74924776
This is true

for some odd reason OP is calling us the sons of exiles, communists.

I think OP has severe autism
>>
>>74924992

Its sad if what you say about Houston is true. I always think of Texas as being the last bastion of non-degeneracy in the US. If Texas goes down, is there anywhere left?
>>
>>74925154
That's similar to Minneapolis, which is where I live now. The blacks here tend to be wealthy in the suburbs, but the niggers are kept out and only live in their shitholes in the inner city.
>>
>>74909341
Jews who moved here in the late 1800's went to Miami and made it what it is, you can blame them for letting the Cubans come there in the first place
>>
>>74925388
Texas was always a bastion of degeneracy lol.

Oklahoma is better.
>>
>>74924776
Just wanna say as a white Miamian I think Cubans are pretty cool and I like them better than the white trash from flyover states that make up most of /pol/.
>>
File: fla.png (21 KB, 332x291) Image search: [Google]
fla.png
21 KB, 332x291
>>74909341
Never forget. We got him so close to a clean sweep, and Miami ruined it.
>>
>>74924091
Most of Tampa is a disgusting shithole.

It has some really nice areas all spread out, hit and miss, generally with a wasteland of human trash in between. Its pretty much the same way in Palm Beach and Broward counties in South Florida.
>>
>>74919945
UP
>>
>>74911239

>tfw living in some generic broward county suburb in 2006
>parents sold our homes to Haitians (I was like 13)
>tfw feel kind of bad that we contributed to the dindufication of broward county
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.