[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Trump cross the Rothschilds? Would he do that for America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nzzk5dmv1T1v33hszo1_1280.jpg (124 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzzk5dmv1T1v33hszo1_1280.jpg
124 KB, 720x720
Could Trump cross the Rothschilds?

Would he do that for America?

I think he loves his country enough that he'd take on that dark world for us.
>>
>>74906244

I hope he can do it without getting shot for it.
>>
Red pill me on the Rothschilds
>>
Trump is apparently dealing with Sheldon Adelson and Kissinger. I hope this is a ploy.
>>
>>74906912
Zionists that literally rule the western world.
>>
>>74907025
The only way to beat the Jews is to out Jew them. Have faith little one. The prophet of KEK shall not disappoint.
>>
>>74907082
How exactly?
>>
>>74907025
Well, in my opinion, Trump knows they could kill him, or rig the election. So, he has to pony up to them, they own our government and media.

But he is a shrewd negotiator. He is dealing with insanely powerful forces.
>>
>>74907144
banking. since the late 1700s.
>>
>>74907144
they own all the federal banks. and i mean ALL of them. the federal reserve? you bet your ass. you know all that money that the US owes? most of it is owed to them.
>>
>>74907144
When Napoleon lost at Waterloo, the Rothschilds had advance knowledge of the outcome of the war and took out all the money they had in the stock market to make the goyim think that Napoleon had won. Everyone followed suit, stock market crashed, Rothschilds bought out everything and dirt cheap prices before anyone found out Napoleon had actually lost.

This kike banking family literally owns the Federal Reserve and virtually all central banks throughout the world, save 2 or 3 countries. You can't even measure their wealth. It's not even in the trillions. They actually own the whole monetary system.
>>
>>74907144
Very greedy people that took advantage of the power void left after WW1, and WW2, to push for a globalist agenda, where they're selling war to everyone. They are also responsible for things like GMOs, the over use of antibiotics, and the spead of obesity and cancer. They own academia, through funding.
>>
File: 1386026456787.jpg (88 KB, 960x764) Image search: [Google]
1386026456787.jpg
88 KB, 960x764
>>74907492
>>
>>74907638
Any more infographics like this?
>>
>>74907144

The Federal Reserve. You think we get to print our own money?
>>
File: what-is-the-illuminati-3.png (521 KB, 666x2041) Image search: [Google]
what-is-the-illuminati-3.png
521 KB, 666x2041
>>74907762
>>
Man, I knew you people were delusional about Trump, but this is actually depressing.
>>
>>74908300
found the faggot. shoo shoo shilly willy
>>
File: 1462856716729.jpg (71 KB, 750x714) Image search: [Google]
1462856716729.jpg
71 KB, 750x714
>>74908300
Hope you're enjoying the blue pill.
>>
You guys are retarded. There is no evidence that the Rothschild family owns any central bank, let alone all of them in the world.
>>
>>74907492
Myths. https://www.mises.ca/the-enduring-rothschild-myth/
>>
>>74909319
https://www.rothschildarchive.org/contact/faqs/nathan_mayer_rothschild_and_waterloo

They say themselves they had advance knowledge of the battle but they decline to say just how much they made.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild

>There is no evidence that the Rothschild family owns any central bank

Yes, it's quite hard to see who runs the show when it's a private institution.

One of the most wealthy jewish families in all of human history, but there's nothing to see here goyim.
>>
>>74910699
>>74906244
Take on how? Their interests are so entwined with everything on such a fundamental level he'd have to actively try.
>>
>>74910969
Fuck if I know. I was just redpilling newfags about the kikes.
>>
>>74911066
Good job, I s'pose.

Also, man did they just inbreed since then? All modern Rothshilds are ugly as fuck and seem incapable of smiling.
>>
>>74911212
Probably. I think on some level the jewish propaganda even reached them. A few of their name are pretty degenerate and that one niece or cousin or whatever was a coalburner.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.