[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question: How do prosecutors like her survive professionally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1464049603297.jpg (17 KB, 553x369) Image search: [Google]
1464049603297.jpg
17 KB, 553x369
when they are desperately prosecuting police officers? DA offices and the police force work very closely, so wouldn't this be the worst possible thing for that relationship?

Not that I care. Prosecutors are scum of the earth, but just curious how this she-boon is gonna stay employed.
>>
>>74904805
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>74904805

Can't zero the Nero, biiiiiiiiiiiiitch!
>>
>>74906022
baltimore cunt who tried to stump the noble man who shot freddie gray
>>
If people want to file charges, she gets paid. Dumb nigs willing to sue are a plenty. She's just gonna get rich off them.

Doesn't mean she'll ever win any of her cases though.
>>
>>74906178
nobody shot freddie gray you fucking idiot.
>>
>>74906405
Don't you dare fucking talk to me like that. Apologize right now, asshole.
>>
File: 1458722960450.gif (555 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458722960450.gif
555 KB, 300x300
>>74906405
I'm serious. Where do you get off talking to me with that kind of language and tone? I bet you're a real tough guy huh.
>>
File: 1452747152358.jpg (207 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
1452747152358.jpg
207 KB, 692x960
>>74906405
Who the hell just comes into a thread and posts like this? What the fuck I thought we were on a place where REAL DISCUSSIONS could take place.

Cuck. Bitch. Faggot. Nigger.
>>
>>74904805
The human resources world is obsessed with hiring and retaining blacks and other minorities absolutely regardless of the merit of the person. If she's going to be hired somewhere else they'll do it under the guise of "she's a strong woman who fights for what's right" when in reality they mean "we need more blacks so we don't look racist." Minds like ours aren't capable of understanding how they think.

My boss recently gave an interview I'm which he basically said that we need more blacks and less whites. I know they'll hire more less qualified blacks over more qualified whites.
>>
>>74906890
But what DA office would hire someone who directly antagonizes the OFFICERS who collect evidence for them?
>>
>>74907109
A lot of them, most likely. It's amazing what black women get away with.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 600x564
>>74904805
Prosecutors shouldn't be afraid to prosecute cops when necessary.

What you are saying is that police will deliberately let criminals she prosecutes go free in order to get revenge on her. That is fucking terrible.

It says more about how shitty the police are than it says anything bad about her.
>>
>>74904805
She's a minority
>>
>>74909412
/thread
>>
>>74904805
Isn't the mayor of that twin a black woman too?

BLACK FEMALES BTFO
>>
Competence is optional so long as you have sufficient melanin.
>>
Maybe police departments understand that that's just how the system works, and instead of holding grudges against the DA they just try to weasel their way out of being charged or sentenced?
>>
>>74904805
she has nigger privilege
>>
>>74906178
I though he was waterboarded to death with fresh puppy blood
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.