[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white christians such cucks now days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: christcucks.png (1 MB, 1100x996) Image search: [Google]
christcucks.png
1 MB, 1100x996
Why are white christians such cucks now days?
>>
>>74892936
Liberalization of the Christian church and doctrine.
Followers follow suit.
>>
>>74892936

We are all equal and one family with Christ.
>>
at the very least it gives me solace knowing these half black children wont be complete degenerates (assuming they keep to their religion)
>>
>>74892936
Are those who are outside the Church really Christians?
>>
>So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

With Christ, race doesn't matter.
>>
>>74892936
Dumb American protestants think the Jews are "just Christians without Jesus" (which is impossible), so they'll buy into the JEwish hippie liberal bullshit. Christianity teaches people to respect their fellow man, but self-defence and cultural preservation still existed before the modern era.
>>
>>74893572
Before God.

But nothing in the early history of Christianity ever suggests that equality was here and now.
>>
>>74892936
>Christcucks

Fucking pathetic, if my wife even mentioned an idea akin to this she'd come home to divorce papers.
>>
>>74893003

populism of the reformation cause this.
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (52 KB, 1000x964) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
52 KB, 1000x964
>>74892936
God was black
>>
>>74893626

You're wrong. There is only the culture of Christ which isn't of this world. Culture, race, genealogy, none of that matters when you're Christ's.

https://www.openbible.info/topics/culture
>>
"we chose"

kek. she fucked a nigger and he's too much of a pussy to divorce her cheating ass.
>>
>>74892936
>Aaron sits outside the closed bedroom door in his two-story home in the suburbs
>a beat-up rust bucket rests next to his modern sedan, the wifes escalade parked in the garage
>satisfied moans Aaron never heard come from his wifes plump lips ooze out from under the door, now cracking ajar. The groans of an exerting animal follow suit.
>Aaron tries to drown out the noises by reciting the lords prayers to himself, surely this kind of arrangement was for the betterment of the world and Christ would approve of his selfless decision, although his wife was the one who was so eager for it.
>all at once the sounds reach a shrill cacophony as Tyquarius rams forward into the flushing, pale-skinned woman, impregnating her with a trio of kids between instinctual thrusts and the mewls of a quivering wife.
>Aaron cowers as Tyquarius comes out from the bedroom, slick with sweat, tucking his wilting pecker in his sweatpants. "Ay homeboy thass some fine pussy you got in there man how much I owe you"
>Aaron, a skittering wreck after peeking in on his now exhausted wife, legs split still and her well-fucked gaping hole oozing with the black mans sperm, misunderstands.
>he reaches into his wallet and forks over sixty dollars that he was saving for church, but he's not sure about going out of the house after that.
>"F'real? Freaky ass whiteboy," Tyquarius smacks his lips and wanders out, pockets bulging with stolen jewelry from the bedroom he did the dirty deed within. Neither of them acknowledge the jingling of gold and silver.
>later that night, Aaron has the need to speak out about this act. He takes to his computer and blogs... about how it was such a good idea, and why there should be more pure of heart in the world.
>Aaron is later found hung in his closet, hand deadlocked about his purple cock, strands of his wasted seed spilt on the carpet in front of him.
>>
The upside is that they won't be niggers
>>
protestants aren't real christians so i guess there's nothing to be surprised about
>>
>>74894911
cool story actually
>>
>>74895250

Anyone that has Christ is a Christian. Man made denominations mean nothing.
>>
>>74892936
Because several of them don't understand that you don't need to nip pick every little thing in the Bible and you just need to be close with God.
>>
>>74892936
If you ever read the bible you'd know. It's called leaven in the bread. Sometimes it's called wolves in sheeps clothing. And at its worst, the synagogue of satan.

Basically there has been a mission to misdirect and subvert the church and it's apparent in every single existing culture among education and media and politics. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you actually do already know what I'm talking about, that means that you're the leaven. If you don't, that means that you're a misguided soul, and possibly a non believer. If you studied the Christians, and the old and New Testament, you'd have a clearer understanding. There are principles held by believers, and those principles are shit on daily by the aforementioned media, politics, and education. A non believer will not see it, yet he has eyes to see and ears to hear will. It's sad how much shit is piled on the belief in God and Jesus, when so little of it is ever even observed in the first place.
>>
>>74892936
Reality is much worse than any imagination
>Fertile white couple
>Decides to adopt nigglet because nobody wants them and muh god's intentions
>Rather has IVF of aditional 3 nigglets than some proper fucking
>Reason for choding black sperms is to "make kids feel included with rest of kids"
>They have 5 kids, none of whose are the fathers
>Muh christianity is shield against degeneracy
>>
>>74897153
>>74892936
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
>>
>>74892936

Look like zika trips.
>>
>>74896211
>leaven in the bread is corrupting
>Orthodox exclusively use leavened bread for Eucharist
>>
>>74892936
Everyone who puts their god above race or nation should be tortured to death
>>
>>74897414
R
A
R
E

F
L
A
G
>>
>>74892936

You faggots could have had Odin, but instead you chose this. Was your Jew worth it?
>>
File: rue happiness.png (117 KB, 232x268) Image search: [Google]
rue happiness.png
117 KB, 232x268
>>74892936
This is what true happiness looks like. That real smile. God bless them.
>>
>>74897358
I think you missed the metaphor there bud
>>
>>74892936
Check out the comments section. HILLARIOUS.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

>all those red-pilled replies
>>
File: Excellent.png (5 KB, 174x191) Image search: [Google]
Excellent.png
5 KB, 174x191
>>74892936
>>
>>74897358

Unleavened bread, doofy.
>>
>>74892936
Ahahahahahahaha. Bitch made white boi.

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
White is as equal as black in the eyes of God. It doesn't matter at all what their appearance is. Those babies are just as valid as any other baby.
>>
>>74898937
Thank you! A deposit of $0.02 has been made in your account!
Show other (4) messages in reply to your posts in thread >>74892936?
t. Schlomo
>>
>>74899638

The bible explicitly says all Christians will be given a new holy body. It is the soul that matter.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.