[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social Justice Warrior Knocks out guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: woahhh.jpg (74 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
woahhh.jpg
74 KB, 550x397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmwbcLz7UDk

Social justice warriors are now resulting to assaulting people with different opinions.
When will it stop?
>>
When people stop speaking out.
>>
>>74891459
Maybe we'll just have to take them out first : ^)
>>
>>74891313
When the faggots speaking against Islam are men and not limp wristed autistic pussies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI9DttzIAsw
>>
>>74892115
I-Is that actually sean bean?
>>
Is that Roy Chubby Brown?
>>
this guy needs to learn to speak English

open your mouth and pronunciate you faggot
>>
SHOLOMO ETTINGER
>>
>>74891313
Ruin this guys life, name, address, phone, family member. EVERYTHING. NOW
>>
Why would they stop? The more they ratchet up the violence, the more the "right wing" shrinks and recoils, fleeing to safety and acquiescing to their demands.

There's literally no reason to stop at all. Only complete and total morons believe that anything other than violence is the final arbiter in all dissent. They'll just keep killing until your dead. You've shown no inclination whatsoever to fight back. They control your military, your media, your universities, your intelligence agencies, your banks.

And still, you salute the flag. You fall in line. You write another essay. You schedule another debate. You show up for work on time.
>>
>>74891313
>video has been removed by user
D:
>>
>>74894648
Sorry guys dude who get punched sent his wished for this not to be public.
>>
>>74894724
cuck
>>
File: liberal.jpg (74 KB, 603x627) Image search: [Google]
liberal.jpg
74 KB, 603x627
>>74891313

This video has been removed by the user.
>>
>>74892572

Ned Stark is an honorable man
>>
>>74894815
He thought if the video went viral he'd lose his job

>>74894853
I am indeed
>>
Anyone have a mirror?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.