[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
weed mayne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: blazingforbritain.jpg (26 KB, 386x386) Image search: [Google]
blazingforbritain.jpg
26 KB, 386x386
>go out with britbong friends
>a new guy in the group smokes weed
>start to talk about weed
>eventually we decide to try it
>shared 2 and a half joints with 4 people
>i got so high and had the most fun ive ever had by just talking and walking around the town
>eventually go home and go to sleep
>wake up feeling fine
why is this illegal
>>
File: IMG_0580.gif (2 MB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0580.gif
2 MB, 300x171
Because DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>74889338
Shouldn't be legal, but should retain a huge social stigma.

Weed is for niggers and degenerates.
>>
>>74889338
It's barely illegal. Old bill will only have you if they suspect you of dealing. If you're caught smoking it in public they'll just take it off you and tell you to piss off.
>>
>>74889338
All the autistists here are scared to try it so they'll jus call you a degenerate and a nigger because they are bluepilled on the drug war.
>>
>>74889338
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>74889547
fag
>>
File: 1463693799958.jpg (169 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1463693799958.jpg
169 KB, 1024x768
>>74889547
>>74889801
Kek
>>
File: Power rangers dunno.gif (428 KB, 200x183) Image search: [Google]
Power rangers dunno.gif
428 KB, 200x183
>>74889338
>why is this illegal
>>
>>74889338
D U D E
U
D
E
>>
File: 4th Dimension.png (129 KB, 1836x1402) Image search: [Google]
4th Dimension.png
129 KB, 1836x1402
>>74889338
Been down that path dude, got caught up in the politics of weed and became practically a spokesman for it to people I knew.

Then after two years got psychosis (where you believe in everything and anything to be legit) got panick attacks even while sober and became bored at sober life because it wasnt as fun. You miss out on legit experiences of life and instead end up laughing at the fur on your coat and think that was a great experience when in fact you are looking at a coat and laughing.

Its a waste of life, and should only be done at celebrations.

>Heres a picture i drew while sober during my psychosis stage

Youve only got one mind OP, dont loose it because its almost impossible to refind.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.