[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arguing with your liberetarded friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1462568522308.jpg (29 KB, 387x395) Image search: [Google]
1462568522308.jpg
29 KB, 387x395
Holy shit /pol/, I am fucking furious:
>me & gf get into discussing Islam somehow
>blah blah hijabs blah blah their choice blah blah they aren't that bad, it's just a few guys that missinterpit it all hurr
>I quote 2:191-193 of the Quran, which states as follwing:
And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
>"Well, my classmate, who is a muslim says otherwise"
>"But honey, it says so, right on fucking paper, in their own fucking book!!?"
>gf still refuses to belive this
>I fucking show her directly from quran.com
>and what does she say, what the fuck does the stupid bitch say?
>"Well, I choose to belive my classmate anyway"

HOLY FUCK, END ME, MY OWN FUCKING GIRL, BRAINWASHED BY THE GREAT RELIGION OF "PEACE"
>>
Inb4 "Norway yes!"
>>
>>74884058
Norway. Affirmative!
>>
>Trump is such a racist
How so?
>Avoids answering
Every single time
>>
That's a completely normal reaction. Keep up her red pill intake and she'll be hating them in no time.
>>
>>74885010

Too fucking familiar family
>>
>>74883975

This is common OP.

Mine believed in the wage gap for about a year.

Just keep feeding her information over, and over, and over. You'll eventually break her and force her to swallow a red pill.
>>
>>74883975
Just order the paper version and point it out in her face. If she still denies, break up with her because she is obviously retarded beyond saving.
>>
>>74883975
Without a doubt, she's fucking the muslim classmate behind your back
your being cucked
>>
>>74885010
>every single time

i wish this wasnt true
>>
show her this m8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
>>
>>74883975
I don't think that ISIS member is wearing the right type of ninja costume.
>>
She doesn't want to be wrong. Give her questions that lead to her being right and you win.

>you are a good person to trust your classmate, but did you know about taqiyya? Ask your friend what they know about it, look it up yourself before you do. We will talk tomorrow.
>>
Very few people who call themselves Christians and say they follow the Bible are Biblical literalists. I'd have to believe the same is true when talking about Muslims. The classmate probably just doesn't give a fuck, just like all those "Christians."
>>
>>74883975
there's shit kinda like that in the bible too, but christianity has progressed past that point. she's under the mainstream delusion that islam has as well
>>
File: 1458999133943.jpg (125 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458999133943.jpg
125 KB, 600x600
>>74883975

OP my gf come from a catholic background and hates mudslims and Islam nearly as much as I do. I guess yours come from a liberal background and wasn't attacked or harassed by those guys. she still lives in her retard bubble.

Either you leave her, or you try to redpill her. But as much as i would like OP to create a lineage i tend to think that you should leave her.

Why ? Cause you will most likely appear as a "nazi" who hates everyone and should be in jail. Chooses your girl more wisely next time.
>>
>>74883975
you are either lying or an effeminate beta

what kind of man gets into a relationship with a woman that is not entirely subservient to his will and authority, who understands it's an act of love for her own well-being?
>>
>>74883975
>tfw when gf is american asian
>tfw when she hates muslim and spics
>>
>>74887061
When it, Happens, you and your gf will ride through the streets of Paris shooting shitskins.
>>
>>74886877

So i guess i found the virgin here.
Actually having a woman act like a slave doesn't make you a man or a strong individual.
Finding a partner who share the same goals and have the same values as you, and will help you achieve your goals is the true success.

I think that woman are less suited to take decisions because they act more emotionally than men. But reducing a woman to a vagina for sex and a womb for children is not how human progress was made. We can't evolve by putting 1/2 of the childrens in full sex slave mode it s a complete waste.

If you had a gf anon you would understand my point but i guess it s up to you to grow up.
>>
>>74886877
Honestly, would never consider a serious relationship with a girl that exhibits that kind of attitude. Risk her passing on slave mentality to my kids. A good relationship needs shared values, not subservience.
>>
File: 1396607356541.jpg (29 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
1396607356541.jpg
29 KB, 555x644
>>74883975
there are the same words in the Bible.
>>
File: 1462816768406.jpg (45 KB, 400x444) Image search: [Google]
1462816768406.jpg
45 KB, 400x444
>>74887879
Which is why the Quran and Bible are both shit.
>tips fedora
>>
>>74883975
Just leave her, you cunt.
>>
File: percent_cruel[1].jpg (14 KB, 572x274) Image search: [Google]
percent_cruel[1].jpg
14 KB, 572x274
>>74887879
>>
>>74883975
Got the same problem. I can take different view and wanting to agree to disagree, but they always have to step it up with the insolence to maddening levels.
>>
>>74883975
Do as Naruto would do.
Punch a the fucking mudslim until you get your girl back.
>>
>>74883975
choose to rape then kill her m8.do it
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.