[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLOG FAGGOT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: casey_neistat_h_15.jpg (77 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
casey_neistat_h_15.jpg
77 KB, 1296x730
I am the only one who hates and is annoyed by this guy?
>>
>>74880251
I don't know, Who is he?
>>
>>74880251
no i fucking hate that cheese ass faggot.
>>
>>74880468
Casey neistat

Hes okay, at best. If youre into video logs
>>
>>74880528
>Vlogs
Never heard of him.
>>
>>74880251
His a total faggot
>>
His face is so weird. He's borderline Ted Cruz weird. The only saving race from reaching that level of weird is that he actually expresses emotions through his face. You know he is human. Ted Cruz seems so fake.

I have no idea how he got famous and rich. Was it purely from YouTube? Why is he such a big deal? I don't understand.
>>
File: Casey-Neistat-Net-Worth.jpg (282 KB, 2108x1054) Image search: [Google]
Casey-Neistat-Net-Worth.jpg
282 KB, 2108x1054
>>
>>74880251
>>74881037

He looks a mix between Sean penn and Corey Feldman
>>
>>74880251

yeah for real fuck Quentin Tarantino
>>
>>74880251
I saw a discussion about him so watched a couple of his videos.
I can't understand why anyone other than himself, his friends and family, would ever watch this stuff.
If there has ever been a time in your life where you have access to the internet and can't think of anything more enjoyable or productive than watching this guy's vlog, kill yourself.

If you are thousands of years old, have read every great book, listened to every great piece of music, watched every great film and TV show, played every great videogame, learned every language, learned to paint, learned to play every instrument, watched every other entertaining of informative YouTube video, then you may watch his vlog.
>>
>>74881037
>>74880468

I'm pretty sure its kids and complete normal faggots that like him..also wanna be you-tube stars

the self righteous and narcissistic weirdo makes me cringe, although it is fun to see him wife despise and regret marrying him..predication: that whole marriage will implode and he will be a 'hero' for surviving

there is something super wrong with this person, but says more about gen y's appetite for entertainment than his desperate need for attention
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.