[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swedish cucks strike again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Battlefield 1.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Battlefield 1.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
So recently EA DICE announced a new WW1 shooter called Battlefield 1, I was mildly excited until I saw the cover art..

A black African male holding a German Mauser..

And to no suprise the company that developed this game (DICE) is a Swedish company..

Sweden MUST die.
>>
>>74879554
wow... ok, when are we purging the niggers, seriously this is ridiculous.
>>
Except this isn't cover art. This is DLC focusing on the Harlem Hellfighters.
>>
File: dXmBXvf.jpg (26 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
dXmBXvf.jpg
26 KB, 320x256
>>74879554
The Mauser C96 was sold as a private weapon by Mauser with thousands going all over the world before WWI, it wasn't until WWII that people associated them with Nazis and there was less demand. Even Churchill had a C96.
>>
>>74879859
nice try cuck.
this is cover art.
>>
>>74879554
They were a real unit; the Germans called them the Harlem Hellfighters because they fought fearlessly.

I know this is /pol/ and everyone here chimps out when they see a darkie, but at least it's historically accurate. This is a dumb thing to bitch about.
>>
>>74879554
It's a Harlem Hellfighter. What is wrong with it?
>>
File: BF1.jpg (2 MB, 1000x1266) Image search: [Google]
BF1.jpg
2 MB, 1000x1266
>>74879859
That's not true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_1
>>
>>74879938
Because it was literally only 1 regiment, I guess that's enough reason for the Swedish cucks to put it on the cover and make a whole campaign about it.

I mean who cares about the almost 40 million white men who fought and died in the first world war.
>>
>>74879938
less than 6% of all mobilized troops in WW1 were non white, so what were EA thinking, lets forget about the the actual facts and make a political statement about diversity. Fuck you EA.
>>
>>74880200
Well, it's historically significant as far as US history is concerned because they were the first black infantry unit to fight in the US armed forces; they were also the first American regiment to arrive in Europe and the last to leave.

It's obvious pandering to the USA market since we really didn't have that much of an impact on WWI outside of its significance toward our nogs eventually obtaining their civil rights.
>>
File: 45435345.jpg (37 KB, 231x326) Image search: [Google]
45435345.jpg
37 KB, 231x326
>>74879554
Who gives a shit? its a game where I will kill blacks and whites to cap flags, do you honestly think people care about the fucking cover? especially when most people will download the game, Vietnam had a black guy too
>inb4 but blacks were in Vietnam
Its a fucking video game where you cap flags and shoot guys in the head 5 times for them to die as you take cover for your health to recover its not real life nor does it claim to be accurate when will you dumbasses learn?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.