[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reggaeton killed my country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: fc1.jpg (21 KB, 460x307) Image search: [Google]
fc1.jpg
21 KB, 460x307
everyone listen to that shit now, even at universities

before that shitty music went popular everyone was different, everyone had different tastes, ideologies, ways of dressing, etc, but reggaeton killed all that, now its so fucking hard to find a decent and unique person that deviates from the norm
>>
>>74866954
Reggaeton, bachata, etc. all shit music for shitskins.
>>
>>74866954
Did it now Texas?
>>
Not listening to dubstep and edm.

KYS
>>
I'm sorry for this, Chile.
>>
>>74867759
how's the situation there?
>>
>>74867957
It's a major breeding ground for that noise. They don't even have the courtesy of using their own voice anymore, it's all Autotuned.
>>
Do Mexicans listen to Niggerton?
Or is it just a Central America banana nigger thing?
>>
>>74867957
I went back to Chile for the first time in 24 years this Christmas.

Lots of youth listen to it but my cousins are basically ridiculed for listening to that trash.

Feelsgudman
>>
>>74866954
It's ok, If you ever need one. We'll give you a visa and a plain to Texas.
>>
Nope, Chile was already a hello hole b4 reggeaton. Pinochet, Matador Salas and Cooper, the only good in Chile.
>>
File: 4602361.jpg (127 KB, 1000x842) Image search: [Google]
4602361.jpg
127 KB, 1000x842
>>74866954
GASOLINA
A
S
O
L
I
N
A
>>
From experience : move away from shitty zones and reggturd shit dissapears

Instead you ge hipster half-cuts and dryed hair girls
>>
>>74866954
J-BALVIN
-
B
A
L
V
I
N
>>
>>74866954
OSMANI
S
M
A
N
I
>>
>>74866954
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEY TUUUUUUNE
>>
>>74867759
Is it really our fault?
I don't follow this garbage music so I don't know much about the scene and how it spread to other latin american countries
>>
Reggaeton is part of the Dominicanist agenda to degenerate and dehumanize your country. Dominicanism, Dominicanists, Dominicans, and Dominican Republic are holding Latin America as hostage!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.