[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help needed for presentation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Hey guys!
I am currently making a presentation about prejudice against Hungary and I thought that the best place to ask this would be here, and that's where you come in. So /pol/, why do you hate Hungary?
(If this is not the right place to ask, or if i should make the data submitting more private please tell me)
Thank you in advance!
>>
>>74860614

We don't hate Hungary
>>
Is this your first time on this board? Where did you get the idea that people on /pol/ hate Hungary?
>>
you managed to find the one places where hungary is actually quite beloved
>>
>>74860614
I want to move there. Pls
>>
>>74860817
It is...
>>74860682
I don't know what to write about now. Do you guys have suggestions?
>>
>>74860614
I actually kind of like Hungary
>>
>>74860614
You guys think Transylvania is yours, other than that, I'm okay with you guys.
>>
>>74860614
you found the absolutely only place where Hungary isn't hated, bro.

if you want a comprehensive list about the bias against Hungary, read the last two years of 444.hu.
>>
>prejudice against Hungary
This exists? I thought only Slovakia and Romania hate you, but is there such a thing as a prejudice against you?

Anyway we don't hate you. I think our relations could be described as neutral.
We might hate you for trying to magyarize our Prekmurian Slovenes but we got that chunk of clay after you got trianoned.
You tried to take it back in the WW2 but the region got liberated by based Soviets in the end.
>>
>>74860614
Your prime minister said that "More Hungarians should do menial labor (digging ditches, breaking rocks, etc.)"

That's retarded
>>
>>74861729
Menial labor can cure the youth of neoliberalism. You get a sense of how much effort is needed to complete a work.

It should be mandatory
>>
File: orban.jpg (119 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
orban.jpg
119 KB, 480x640
>>74861112
People on this board like Hungary and Orban even though you've been vilified in the mainstream media. There are a few Hungarian anons here who criticize Orban for some of his policies, but most people here are very fond of him due to his response to the migrant crisis. All the other European politicians just froze when the migrants started flooding in, while he was the only one who was able to see what's happening and where things are leading towards.

You can probably still make your presentation work. I don't think common people have a negative or positive opinion about Hungary, but EU bureaucrats are pretty upset about Hungary's resistance against migrant quotas, and the media has been vocal about how you're doing things wrong in their opinion. They have been pushing this idea that you're the bad guys.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.