[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 Niggers burnt to death by their own kind during protests a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: CjJgeGTWUAAYP-M.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
CjJgeGTWUAAYP-M.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
2 Niggers burnt to death by their own kind during protests about fuck knows what. I don't even think they know what they are protesting about anymore.

>pics in the article

http://m.news24.com/news24/SouthAfrica/News/pics-chaos-in-hammanskraal-pictures-of-bodies-circulate-20160523
>>
Niggers are almost all deficient in:

>Gratitude
>Empathy
>Impulse Control
>Intelligence
>Good Manners

And the shitty little secret is they ALL know it, despite how much they pretend otherwise.
>>
Since 2004, South Africa has had many thousands of popular protests, some violent, making it, according to one academic, the "most protest-rich country in the world".

>Protest Rich
>>
File: protest.jpg (64 KB, 760x538) Image search: [Google]
protest.jpg
64 KB, 760x538
>>
>>74859677

Damn. Would like to see apartheid return to SA. And a strong Rhodesia to the north.
>>
>>74859749
That knowledge just makes them frustrated, which only makes the deficiencies worse.
>>
>>74859677

This is clearly the result of decades of oppression by the white supremacists.
>>
File: 3760551513.jpg (49 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
3760551513.jpg
49 KB, 600x400
http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/western-cape/protesters-throw-poo-on-rhodes-statue-1829526
>>
File: image.jpg (585 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
585 KB, 1024x685
>>74859677
Africans set themselves on fire just trying to get fuel for their cooking stoves
>>
>>74859821
Damn South Africa, I thought our niggers were fat and living high on the hog.
>>
>>74859943

This is true.

Much like a chimp will chimp )and mega chimp in groups) even MORE when they are in the wrong.
>>
>>74860039
Oh, why of course it is, how on earth could anyone suggest otherwise.
>>
>>74860294
>What are you lookin' at, smooth skin?
>>
I feel sick just thinking i share the same fate as south africa.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 486x890) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 486x890
things that make you go hmmmmm
literally shaking
how can these poor minorities ever conquer this blatant racism?????
>>
>>74860667
That's thanks to the white taxpayer. The coons ride the gravy train in South Africa.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.