[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One world government is bad because ______________
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 20
One world government is bad because ______________
>>
it isn't
>>
Because any government is bad.
>>
>>74851535
One world government is good if it is just a world Russian empire. Otherwise fuck off.
>>
It only serves the interests of one people.

And we all know who that is.
>>
>>74851535
It doesn't represent my ideals.
>>
>>74851535
combine and conquer
>>
>>74851535

China and India govern you
>>
>>74851535
having 1 single unchecked authority with a monopoly on state power is bad
>>
>>74851645
You really think your country is that great huh?
>>
>>74851535
Jews have their own self-interest in mind.
>>
>>74851663
I'm sure you get to fuck goats even if we have only one government
>>
Loss of sovereignty.

We don't need more than an international law court, even that's arguably excessive in some circles. The more authority higher powers have, either the less lower powers have or the more oppressive/draconian lower powers will need to be.

When the lowest power is the family unit, consider my words wisely.
>>
>>74851740
Better than yours
>>
People from other countries can't govern your country, because they don't know anything about your culture, the people and what it's like living there.
Some cuck in US can't tell a man in Portugal that drugs should be illegal. They have no right for that.
>>
>>74851663
>paki
>ideals include Islam and hiding terrorists
>>
>>74851535
>one world government
Literally Satan tier. Give all the power to one government and thats when the antichrist will show up and rape the whole world for about seven years.
>>
>>74851846
>>74851796
Not all Pakistanis have Islamist ideals. I'd prefer a more libertarian society with unnecessary laws and regulations done away with.
>>
>>74851535
It fails to serve the needs of the individual
>>
Men were made to be free, not slaves to a machine.
>>
>>74851984
uh oh, I hear flying stones
better run fast

>>74851740
>murrifat talking
>>
File: 1454257649904.gif (1 MB, 800x597) Image search: [Google]
1454257649904.gif
1 MB, 800x597
>>74851535
JEWS
>>
it will lead to irreversable totalitarianism
its not a bad thing to have opposing forces controling each other
>>
>>74851535
Baha'u'allah claimed to be the second coming of ʿĪsā (muslim jesus)
>>
>>74851535
less choice.

Don't like country X? Move to country Y.

This is not possible when the entire globe is under 1 rule.
>>
>>74851535
Der Juden would be in control.
>>
>>74852230
Baha'í is actually pretty NWO
>>
>>74852106
in almost every islamic country there is a great deal of people who has to fake being muslim and shit because of oppression

not all of us fuck goats nigga
>>
>>74851535
Humanity needs to come together naturally, not be forced together for the benefit of a small group of elites
>>
File: Wilmette House of Worship.png (1 MB, 900x673) Image search: [Google]
Wilmette House of Worship.png
1 MB, 900x673
>>74852399
It is the New World Order faith. They invented the "interfaith" idea because they claim to have the "progressive revelation" rule over all other "manifestations" of Allah (they are Islamic in origin, hence their desire to rule). They have a place in Israel called the Universal House of Justice which they consider the seat of their worldly dominion.

It's out in the open and nobody simply takes them at their word
>>
>>74852230
>>74852399
What does he have to do with this thread? Didn't he get rekt by Persians?
>>
Lord Jesus is coming to rule with His saints for a thousand years. Everyone will be obedient or die.

There's nothing wrong with that, because it's from God and not created out of garbage like Babylon is.
>>
>>74852976
this
>>74852962
and
The official world language of the Baha'i is now Esperanto. George Soros is a noted speaker. Soros' father was fluent in Esperanto and taught his son to be fluent as well. Esperanto is a completely fabricated out of whole cloth language for the purpose of supplanting English as the preferred global language.
>>
I think people who ignore the Baha'i because they are fixated on Jews are still blue pilled.

but according to /pol/ I'm just a fucking leaf. /pol/ isn't ready for the Baha'i red pill
>>
>>74853254
>>74853447

Bahais are fucking retarded. It is said that Muhamad is the last messenger. No more messengers after him. Only Jesus when he comes back.
>>
>>74851646
>>74852110
>>74852340

jews are already controlling everything, and i can't see anyone beating them. so what can go worse on this regard?
>>
>>74851535
I get to live in the same country as you
>>
File: islam-666.jpg (573 KB, 1082x1176) Image search: [Google]
islam-666.jpg
573 KB, 1082x1176
>>74853624
>so what can go worse
If you only knew how bad things are going to get. You'd probably cry.
>>
>>74853579
>Only Jesus when he comes back.
see
>>74852230

Who comes to break the cross?

Why has "interfaith dialogue" been so successful at hollowing out Christian people's faith?

Difficult questions but the results are proof.
>>
>>74851535
IF its any other government than the US then it is bad.
Not because the US is "better" or more "moral", but because we have by far the largest global influence and military hegemony.
For any other system or nation to become the one world government would require vastly more change to the established norm or order.

The US has :
The largest and most modern military, by far.
The largest media and cultural influence, by far.
The most prevalent -and some would argue concise- language used in the business world.

The transition to global government would be the lesser of all possible evils to transition to supremacy.
Add to the fact that 90%+ of all nations essentially use our economic system already, it really is the only answer.

For instance for Russia or any middle eastern nation to become as such would require vastly more resources and change around the world to enact.
>>
>>74853579
By the way, Mohammad is a false profit. Which also makes the Baha'i faith based on a lie. IMO, The "synagogue of satan" are the Baha'i. Allah is Satan.

Is Allah the Best of Deceivers?
According to the Qur'an, Allah is the "best of deceivers" (3:54; 8:30). The phrase is often translated into English as "best of planners," "best of schemers," or "best of plotters," but the root word (makr) means "deception." Hence, the following Qur'an verses should be rendered as follows:

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Since the Bible declares that Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44), the question must be raised: Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?
>>
>>74853819
>Why has "interfaith dialogue" been so successful at hollowing out Christian people's faith?
Then they had no faith to begin with. I'm not saying that there should not be dialogue mind you. They are all spreading Abrahamic monotheism so they might work together. You are paranoid.
>>
>>74853733

humans are destined to be more creative, smart and hardworking under the shittiest situations. therefore after all these terrible years, i believe the solution will be pretty good. i know the situation is really disgusting for years, and will keep on like this for a while, but the solution will be great this time.
>>
>>74854130
Satan is a deceiver yes. But allah is better deceiver than him. Allah deceived satan that he will be successuful in deceving humans into following satan.

>Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?
La ilaha ill alah(There is no diety but God). Do Christians agree with that statement?
>>
>>74851535
Because nationalism is a natural law of mankind.
>>
>>74854217
"Abrahamic monotheism"
I have shown you that Islam and by "progressive revelation" standards the Baha'i are not "Abrahamic" due to their foundation with the god Allah whom claims through Mohammad that he is the best at lying.

>You are paranoid
I'm observant
>>
>>74854297
But God's Word is faithful and true. He is coming, and will make everyone come and worship God. It will be awesome.
>>
>>74854749
As was tribalism, then statism, now nationalism.
Next is humanism.
Well, at least when we realize that 99% of our nations function in the same manner.
>>
>>74854843
Yo are not getting it right. God is not just best at lying. God is best at everything. If God wants to lie who am I as his creation to be telling him what kind should he be? Allah knows best.
>>
>>74854680
>Satan is a deceiver yes. But allah is better deceiver than him. Allah deceived satan that he will be successuful in deceving humans into following satan.

Thank you for showing me that your Allah is limited in other ways.

Why would God need to lie?
Your retard god Allah created Christian Kafirs by lying so as to have them believe Christ was crucified but really he wasn't. LOL
bretty dumb

>
>>
>>74851535
because it is a utopic concept than can only be good if the goverment is selfless and non corrupt , and since this is impossible in todays world. Multiple goverments or nations are better since all nations cant be corrupted at the same time.
>>
>>74855145
God can't lie. He's perfect. If God lied, then His Word (Lord Jesus) would not be faithful and true. It would make Him 'Sometimes True' which would cause doubt and strife. If God lied, He would go against His own Word, and not be God.

Matthew 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

If God was a liar, how could anyone know which of His words to believe? God cannot and does not ever lie.
>>
File: 1366390629307.jpg (84 KB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
1366390629307.jpg
84 KB, 800x451
>>74855145
>Yo are not getting it right
I know what should be done with Muztards
>>
>>74851535
Its actually really good of youre the 1% of the 1%.
>>
>>74855555
>the 1% of the 1%.
The saints, i.e. Christians.
>>
>>74851535
Jews and Turks.
>>
Its not bad. We just aren't ready yet. The population is not ready to accept world government and the responsibilities that it entails. We neither have the appropriate technology nor a proper resource allocation system to support world government.
>>
>>74855362
>God can't lie.
You are putting limits on a limitless being. God is perfect but his perfection our minds can't comprehend. God has no limits. If God wants to decieve he can do it. Everything is at his will.
>>
absolute power corrupts absolutely
>>
>>74851535
It cannot be held accountable.
>>
>>74855696
God's requirements for us to be saved and go to live with Him:
>believe in His Word (Lord Jesus)

Lord Jesus is:
>faithful and true

Revelation 19:11
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

According to you, God can lie. If this was the case, how could anyone believe God?
>but you lie sometimes, so how was i supposed to know you were telling the truth?
It's not going to be a valid excuse for you. God cannot and does not lie.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 559x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 559x395
>>74853111
Trips may have confirmed. Maranatha!
>>
>>74855669
When has full government centralization even worked on a national scale?
>protip, never
>>
Because centralized and homogenized political systems are notoriously bad at handling an increasingly complex world with increasingly complex problems
>>
File: 1463875807256.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1463875807256.gif
983 KB, 500x364
>>74853111
Checked. TRIPS
>>
>>74851645
>>74851805
>http://www.businessinsider.com/putting-russias-unparalleled-wealth-disparity-in-perspective-2013-10

Oh I am laffin'
>>
>>74855927
>God cannot
False: There is nothing God cannot do. He is Almighty.
>>
>>74855630
Wat? Are we on the same side of this argument?

What i meant is that if youre the supreme
Dictator, one world government is fantastic! For everyone else it would probably be a dehumanizing hell.
>>
>>74855696
>You are putting limits on a limitless being. God is perfect but his perfection our minds can't comprehend. God has no limits. If God wants to decieve he can do it. Everything is at his will.

Except be incarnate as Jesus Christ.

Allah is limited.
God simply has no use for lying
>>
>>74856149
>God simply has no use for lying
False. God can find use for everything.
>>
File: dissaproval_turtle.png (44 KB, 545x500) Image search: [Google]
dissaproval_turtle.png
44 KB, 545x500
>>74851535
It will allow open borders and when there is no control there is chaos.

Chaos is what they need to allow there form of order to persist.

When they have order they have control, when they have control they can monitor every single individual on the planet at any givin time destroying privacy, freedom, and the will to think for oneself.

/k/ says
>clips
/pol/ says
>chips....ridf to be exact.
>>
>>74851645
>the shittyness and corruption of Russia
>but all over the globe

that would be awful
>>
>>74856119
Lord Jesus is coming to rule the earth after the evil garbage serpent has been locked away for 1000 years.

The people who will rule along side Him are Christians. They will be appointed over all the earth, and everyone will come to worship God.

It's not just a good thing for the rulers (Christ and His bride), but for the people of the earth too, they will be free from evil for 1000 years and there will be no war, or strife or any other crap to deal with.
>>
>>74855696
>>74856266

This is fucking retarded, people actually believe this shit?
>>
>>74856266
You still haven't explained why Allah can't be a man.
Why is Allah limited?
>>
>>74856333
Are you saying that God is not Almighty?
>>
>>74856113
If God could lie, He would be a hypocrite and like a man, and thus not God.

You're just simply wrong.
>>
>>74856422
'*llah' is not God's name. It's a given name of a false deity, i.e. the serpent that deceives mankind.

Muslims don't exist in heaven.

1 John 2:22-23
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
>>
>>74856422
>why Allah can't be a man
Creator created creation. Man is a creation and not a Creator.
>>
>>74851535
Because its charter will look like that of the EU, at best.

A Constitution of delegated powers? You have to be joking. A bill of rights that doesn't involve self-destroying memes like a 'right to health care' or a 'right to vote.' Don't make me laugh.

Until we can get a charter that compares favorably with what we have already (as trampled and disregarded as that one may be) we'll still resist any new one that formalizes the filth of the age.
>>
>>74855696
God can lie, he just chooses not too. He is a perfect being without sin. God could turn you into a roach if he wanted to, doesn't mean he can or will ever do that.
>>
>>74851535
because this one in particular will be run by THA JOOS
>>
>>74856430

I'm saying there's no actual evidence of a God, nor of an everlasting soul or an afterlife/judgement. So your entire point is moot.
>>
>>74856600
>He is a perfect being without sin.
Probably because there is nobody above him to judge him if he is a sinner or not.
>>
>>74856569
So you admit that Allah can't do something. You admit that Allah is limited.
>>
Why the Technological System Will Destroy Itself - Ted Kaczynski
>>
>>74856721
>*llah can't do something
Be God.

See >>74856542
>>
>>74856542
>Muslims don't exist in heaven.

I can dig it.
>>
>>74856590

Damn, Friedman was such a boss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LucOUSpTB3Y

I highly suggest anyone here who hasn't, to check out these sorts of videos where he actively answers people's questions on things and fucking obliterates liberals. He's a fucking badass who gives 0 fucks with an unparalleled confidence because he knows his shit and knows he's right.
>>
>>74856808
God bless you, brother. Are you a Christian?
>>
>>74856721
No I already said that he is limitless. What's the point for him to experience life as a man if he is already Allknowing ?
>>
>>74856701
Autistic sand nigger detected.
>>
>>74856796
I am aware. I have caught yet another muztard in a logical trap.
>please, try the thread
>>
Depends. Humans should be free and not being helped by the gov.
>>
>>74856079
>no source
also logical fallacy. it that doesnt imply it wont work
>>
>>74856906
Doesn't matter the point, does it? You say that Allah can't do one thing, be a human if he wants to. You say it's impossible. How do you know more than God?
>>
File: Magic.png (68 KB, 1365x656) Image search: [Google]
Magic.png
68 KB, 1365x656
Look, who noticed this???
>>
>>74857074
>You say it's impossible.
Where did I say that? Quote me please. You are a liar.
>>
>>74856985
>doesnt imply it wont work
I'm sure that "this time" because "your people" are the humans in charge it will work, rite? Your people have the "correct intention" this time, rite?
>>
>>74857176
>1 John 2:22-23
>22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
>23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
>>
>government inefficiency, waste, fraud, and abuse
>world government will make this better
>>
>>74857176
>Where did I say that? Quote me please.
>Creator created creation. Man is a creation and not a Creator.
No, Mohammad is the liar. You are merely an inbred Muztard.
>>
>>74857269
Are you fucking retarded? where did I quted the Bible?
>>
It isnt bad, its essentially required for Utopia, whether its industrial or technological. Transhumanism is where our goal should be... it would solve so many problems.

Blend man and machine, and leave the chimera shit alone. I dont want to live in a world where we harvest carbon based organs in animals... I want full on super computer organs, and machine limbs.

dont be a mechist!
>>
>>74857482

So you are a pantheist that says we are all God?
>>
>>74851535
Because it would collapse sooner or later and bring to world to chaos
>>
>>74856856
Not since i was a child. If god is real, i can no longer feel him.
>>
>>74856430
>>74856652

Any response to there being no evidence of God existing in the first place, let alone it having any interaction with human affairs? Similar to how there is plentiful evidence for how, say, the laws of physics work and are constant?

No?

Okay, glad we got that over with.
>>
1. Taxation without representation. I'll be expected to pay taxes that will go toward lots of shit in other countries I don't agree with while having no guarantee that what I do care about will be supported by my own tax money.

2. Inefficiency. If governments can't handle managing populations across countries as large as China, the US, and Russia, then how could I expect better from a world council or dictator? They'd be completely divorced from our realities as peasants.

Government control. I'd prefer not to have my childrens' education left up an unprecedented world core bureau. I'd prefer not to have my country's immigration policy left up to diplomats around the world.
>>
File: 18rh4py5ymo7wjpg.jpg (74 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
18rh4py5ymo7wjpg.jpg
74 KB, 800x450
>>74857643
>>
>>74857677
Allah lied thus creating Christians based on that lie because Allah does not have the ability to be a man if Allah chooses. This is what Mohammad says is the truth.

Allah wills everything, including your keystrokes before you even think it. Inshallah, rite? According to Mohammad all of creation would fall apart if Allah ever tried to be a man thus making Allah limited, a sub-god.
>>
>>74851535
Because all government is bad. The larger and more centralized the government is, the less accountable it is to the people it serves.
>>
>>74857763
How do you reconcile the fact of an orderly existence without a belief in a deity?

What kind of proof would you accept for the existence of such a deity?
>>
>>74858038

Oh let the grown-ups have their fairytales. Stop trying to out logic people who dont think logically, you autist.
>>
>>74858436
>dont think logically
A Allknowing being has to experience life as a man to know how his creation feels like. Logic am I rite?
>>
>>74858038
>This is what Mohammad says is the truth.
Where does he say that?
>>
>>74851535
Human nature
>>
>>74858268
>How do you reconcile the fact of an orderly existence without a belief in a deity?

An orderly existence doesn't necessitate a creator. Worse yet, the question of "well who created the creator?" is a problem in and of itself which goes back infinitely (well who created the creator of the creator, etc etc), and if you assume "well the creator just always existed", you can use occam's razor to just cut out the creator and say the universe itself always existed, so even that case for God's existence is flawed logic.

>What kind of proof would you accept for the existence of such a deity?

It'd certainly help if it revealed itself to us and made both it's power and it's intentions for us known in a real and obvious way.

See, the way science works is, you find evidence and then you draw conclusions based off of that evidence. Religion works in the opposite way where you want your conclusion to be true so you try to find ways to rationalize it, it's pretty idiotic.

I mean I've always felt like if you want to get into "well you can't DISPROVE God's existence!" I might as well believe I'm God and just created this life for my amusement, and when I die I go back to being all-powerful and shit, because it's just as likely to be true if testable evidence isn't involved at all.
>>
>>74856277

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvRMJwJEa8Y

>The video for what i just said.
>>
>>74858645

Im not arguing whether your god is all-knowing or not. Im saying he DOES NOT EXIST. Allah and Muhammed (piss be upon them), as sandnigger goat fuckers from 1300 years ago have no relevance in our world today.

Your bedtime stories for adults are rediculous.
>>
>>74859197
DROP.THE.FUCKING.MIC.
>>
>>74859519
You are mad.

O Lord forgive him he does not know what he is doing!
>>
>>74858735
quran.com
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

4:157
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

5:17
They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.
>>
>>74851535
>Permanently entrenching jewish hegemony over the human race
>Good
>>
File: 1463617171419.jpg (76 KB, 460x415) Image search: [Google]
1463617171419.jpg
76 KB, 460x415
>>74859674
Yes comrade, I mad. Pray for my eternal soul so that i may one day join you in the kingdom of heaven.

Why god!? Why hast thou made me an athiest!?

(Pic btwof the prophet muhammed btw)
>>
>>74859696
Nothing about God being limited.
>>
>>74859959
Have you tried to implement AIDS riddled semen to your butthurt anus you fucking faggot? Try it. You might get rid of the mad.
>>
>>74859197
>an orderly existence doesn't necessitate a creator

Could you explain this more? I can't think of anything but the universe itself that this argument is used for. If we saw a concrete bunker on Pluto we wouldn't assume it just spawned there or formed on its own, we'd look for the minds that created it.

I understand occam's razor. When facing two possibilities, go with the one that requires fewer assumptions. I disagree that cutting out the creator is the most logical option. It eliminates the creator without helping to explain an orderly universe. Less is assumed by claiming a
conscious power willed itself into existence than that all things began an unguided course in an instant.

>See, the way science works is, you find evidence and then you draw conclusions based off of that evidence.

Gee thanks for the pro lesson. I had no idea. So you must then use science for eveyrthing you want to know about right? You conduct a lab test before deciding who you should date or marry? You've personally examined physical evidence to support the claims of your favorite scientists right? You wouldn't just take what they say on trust, right? That'd be like me going to priests and pastors for all my info.

Have you given religion thoughtful and non-cynical consideration/study or are you just parroting atheist memes?
>>
>>74851535
Because the further a government is from direct representation of individual towns, the less efficient and just it necessarily is. Government breaks down the more layers are added on top of it, and this only complicates itself when there are language barriers and cultural differences involved. If even systems like the EU cannot function properly now, why would you ever assume that a OWG that includes India, Russia, China, the EU countries, and the United States could EVER get anything done, much less once you add all of Africa and South America?

Representation is lost and people suffer. There is nothing to be gained and everything to be lost, including the essential freedoms that define civilizations with proper government.
>>
>>74860235
Homosexuality is a sin, my friend, please do not promote your profane lifestyle on /pol/. Im an athiest not a degenerate.
>>
>>74860003
5:75
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.

>Allah can't eat food?
>>
>>74860950
Could be a sort of cosmic legal issue. If God created natural law, I don't see why God would then decide to break his own rules just to help us not be so confused. God may have self-imposed limitations to keep the order and to not be a hypocrite.
>>
>>74860456
>Im an athiest
LOL

>>74860950
>>Allah can't eat food?
He could if he wanted. God is limitless.
>>
>>74861292
>God is limitless.
But can't be part of creation according to you and Mohammad.

>>74861199
You are assuming that God would be trapped in some way? How can that be God?

I agree with a Universe of Laws. The only way God can experience those Laws is to be a human from birth to death so as to demonstrate to us that God has the ability to empathize with us in our shitty temporal existence.
>>
>>74860339

There's so much wrong with your post I don't even know where to begin in all honesty.

It'd take a long long time to explain to you why you're wrong and the flaws in your logic but the main problem is that you've already come up with your conclusion that God must exist, so you're going to use whatever logical fallacies you have to so you don't have to admit you're wrong. But hell, I'll try to do it quickly.

While you may think it improbable, just because you saw something that looked like a man-made structure on another planet wouldn't necessitate a "mind" behind it's creation, because it's still perfectly within the laws of physics for matter to form and combine in all sorts of different ways depending on conditions. For example the famous face on mars from 1976 which just turned out to be a hill that formed to look like a face.

>Less is assumed by claiming a conscious power willed itself into existence than that all things began an unguided course in an instant.

That's literally just wrong. And everything follows the laws of physics with specific constants always holding true to our knowledge, so "unguided" might be the wrong word to use here.

>So you must then use science for eveyrthing you want to know about right? You conduct a lab test before deciding who you should date or marry?

That has nothing to do with this discussion of God's existence at all. We'd call that a red herring I believe.

>You've personally examined physical evidence to support the claims of your favorite scientists right? You wouldn't just take what they say on trust, right?

We have peer review, where in science someone does an experiment and comes up with data, and then other people try the same experiment and see if they come up with the same results or not to confirm it. Then people try to explain things based on the evidence and data they've collected.

The point is if you wanted to, you can test this stuff. And many people actually do. You can't with God/Religion, tho
>>
>>74861796
>But can't be part of creation according to you and Mohammad.
I guess me and Muhamad were not decieved by satan and buy into his lies about pantheism. You equal Creator with the creation and that is your problem not mine.
>>
>>74857514
>Are you fucking retarded?
I used to think so. But then I realized where I was.

I quoted the bible to highlight the fact that non-Christians are liars, and since you are a non-Christian and a liar, you calling someone else a liar was ironic.

Hope that helps.

>>74857716
He loves you, brother. Ask Lord Jesus to come in to your life, and read the gospel of Matthew. While you are reading, hope in your heart that He will come to you and take you as His own.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew+1&version=KJV
>>
File: WinksEnterprise.png (19 KB, 778x264) Image search: [Google]
WinksEnterprise.png
19 KB, 778x264
WTF?
>>
If there is any corruption, (which there is) a global government will spiral out of control pretty fucking fast
>>
File: 1463679612423.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1463679612423.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>74851638
/thread
>>
>>74856590
Why the fuck should every one get treated the same when literally every person is different. An athlete is more use than a paraplegic child who is just a drain on their parents and society
>>
>>74861914
>>74860339

Also I want to see if anyone can spot the error in this logic:

>There is a concrete bunker on Pluto
>Concrete bunkers must be created by living beings with the ability to think
>Ergo, God must exist and be the creator of the Universe

Anyone?
>>
>>74851535
Why is it good
>>
It would be impossible to create a properly representative government at that point, inevitably, the interests served in the governments of the world hardly are in line with the needs of the people, this could only be exacerbated by de-coupling government from the nation state entity. Besides, this would lead to the simple question, what would warrant treason? Acts against the nation or acts against the state? Does the state suddenly override the people? It, at minimum, doesn't seem world government could facilitate any sort of balanced democracy or reasonable representation.
>>
>>74856328
lel
>>
>>74862942
Revelation 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

Isaiah 11:6
The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Isaiah 65:25
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.
>>
>>74856328
>>74863210

Damn it's like a really poorly written comic book.
>>
File: DWI0237-3.jpg (117 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
DWI0237-3.jpg
117 KB, 500x500
>>74861914
>the main problem is that you've already come up with your conclusion that God must exist

No I haven't. I could be an atheistic Satanist for all you know. I'm posing arguments without revealing my personal views on purpose to see what will be assumed of me based on my opposition. You probably think you're just arguing with JesusFreek777 whose learned just enough to argue but not enough to understand.

>For example the famous face on mars from 1976 which just turned out to be a hill that formed to look like a face.

Wow you're so knowledgeable. I have never been exposed to these arguments before. Nope, not a bit. So to clarify, THIS is the kind of structure I was suggesting (see pic). We've never observed a structure of anywhere near this kind of complexity on another planet. If we found it, it would be silly to assume it formed naturally, no matter how adaptive matter is to natural law.

>That's literally just wrong

[Citation needed]

>And everything follows the laws of physics with specific constants always holding true to our knowledge, so "unguided" might be the wrong word to use here.

If you roll a rock down a hill it is unguided. Yes, it still follows laws of physics, but no thinking being can control it's direction without affecting its movement or its path. That control would be necessary to create order from chaos. You need a vision, a plan, and the ability to carry that plan out. The creation of order is not said to be spontaneous anywhere else but in regards to the universe.

>That has nothing to do with this discussion of God's existence at all. We'd call that a red herring I believe.

It has to do with whether or not my opponent is a hypocrite. You can disregard my point but that point is I think you're giving theists higher standards of academic rigor than you follow yourself. Stop meming logical fallacies at me, I'm well-versed.
>>
>>74861914
>We have peer review, where in science someone does an experiment and comes up with data, and then other people try the same experiment and see if they come up with the same results or not to confirm it. Then people try to explain things based on the evidence and data they've collected.

Peer review is just as subject to bias and academic mobbing as anything else. It's useful, but not that incredible. People are able to slip absolute bullshit through peer-reviewed journals all the time.

>The point is if you wanted to, you can test this stuff. And many people actually do. You can't with God/Religion, tho

Do YOU test the info you take from the scientific community? If YOU don't, then you're a hypocrite. Ever examine dinosaur fossils? If not, you can't claim to know there were dinosaurs. Every suggestion of that could be bullshit... unless you have a certain degree of trust for the people who tell you they exists. Point being, it may or may not be scientifically supported, but until you personally go dig for real data your method of testing the truth about it is not scientific.
>>
File: Psyche-in-detail2.jpg (3 MB, 1983x2705) Image search: [Google]
Psyche-in-detail2.jpg
3 MB, 1983x2705
>>74863537
It seems like that to someone whose never tried to understand it.
>>
>>74863725
>>74864197

I mean... thanks for proving my points about you, at least. Already said this sort of response was expected and now here we are.
>>
>>74851535
It would be controlled by the top elites that run the banks and corporations, the absolute scum of humanity that wants the rest of us enslaved and oppressed. They become richer and more powerful as 99.99% of the rest of us are stripped of our freedom and any wealth we have and relegated to third-world living conditions.
>>
>>74865532
Nice cop out, faggot. I've seen people leave arguments because they're bored, scared, right, wrong, etc.

You're leaving the argument because you're bored and you can't refute my points (which is why I'm guessing you got bored).

Btw, have you guessed if I'm an atheist or not yet?
>>
>>74851535
World will wi ruled by jews.

The worldwide progressive regime.

Can I into Mars?
>>
>>74865532
>It'd take a long long time to explain to you why you're wrong and the flaws in your logic but the main problem is that you've already come up with your conclusion that God must exist, so you're going to use whatever logical fallacies you have to so you don't have to admit you're wrong. But hell, I'll try to do it quickly.

Also, was this the expectation you're referring to? If so, I'm not sure how I proved your points considering you stopped trying to refute mine.
>>
coercion of unwilling parties to sustain it.
>>
>>74852690

Shoo shoo! Enough of your lies Turkroach
>>
File: 1463819071298.jpg (4 MB, 4000x2998) Image search: [Google]
1463819071298.jpg
4 MB, 4000x2998
>>74851535
We already have one and it is called the jews.
>>
>>74851535

>Getting forcefully sodomized by a rusty shovel is bad because _____________
>>
>>74859658
Thanks for the cringe, autist.
>>
File: russia prfo.png (63 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
russia prfo.png
63 KB, 400x397
>>74851645
horse porn for everyone?
>>
>>74851535
You roaches will be part of it
>>
>>74851535
If rulers barely represent a countrie's interests, imagine a world leader.
>>
>>74851535
The world isn't white yet.
>>
>>74851535
decentralized governments are better and more efficient at serving the population as they are shaped with the same environment as the population is. For example, the municipal taxes you pay are usually the ones you agree the most with as you directly receive the services and see the benefits of it. The government spending is specific to the need of the population leading to a strong social contract as people see the benefit of it.

The higher up you move, (on the federal level for example) the less specific the spending becomes and you end up paying for whoever the government thinks deserve it (which is often not you). This leads to a weaker social contract as people don't see the benefits which leads to higher chances of civil uprising.

With a global government, civil uprising would be a constant thing as it would be impossible to properly assess the needs of all the different environments the various populations you serve live in and people would see no benefits in paying the taxes. (it would be all whip with no reward)
>>
>>74851663
most likely, seeing the western trend, it would be a liberal overtake of the world, and I would be happy
>>
File: 85034112.gif (3 MB, 350x196) Image search: [Google]
85034112.gif
3 MB, 350x196
>>74851535
I have to share my lands, money, and govt to a roach such as your selves
>>
>>74851535
Muh freedoms
>>
>>74852106
sure
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.