[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /pol/, Why are there so many neoreactionaries here? Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1434598702186.jpg (18 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1434598702186.jpg
18 KB, 400x387
Dear /pol/,

Why are there so many neoreactionaries here?
Do you think they see the fallacies in their thought?
>>
How is neo-reaction any different than Marxist critique of enlightenment and liberalism. Other than of course reactionaries actually propose an alternative.
>>
File: tips.gif (3 MB, 390x215) Image search: [Google]
tips.gif
3 MB, 390x215
>>74838484

>Why are there so many neoreactionaries here?>Do you think they see the fallacies in their thought?
>>
>>74838581
remove that hyphen you pleb

neoreaction represent

down with democracy, communism, and republicanism; installing true secure power is the only solution
>>
>>74838484
Political opinions that don't work have to be resigned to the internet because they would be laughed at IRL
>>
>>74838736
Pretty much this desu.
>>
>>74838581
Marxisms is a logical continuation of Hegelianism; neoreaction rejects the entire trend.
>>
>>74838581
Just to clarify: I don't agree with Marx on a lot of things, so I'm just gonna politely ask not to be red-baited.

In my observations, neoreactionaries differ from otherwise Marxist critiques of Liberalism and the enlightenment in that they lack consideration of liberty for basically anyone other than the ruling class and allow an authoritarian system to run with far more impunity and not even the disguise that Marxism gives it.

Same authoritarian shit, different ideological toilets
>>
>>74838484

Because I read a lot of Moldbug and agreed with it.
>>
>>74838987
A truly secure sovereign has no reason to infringe on the general liberty of their subjects.
>>
>>74838736

I know people wouldn't agree with me in real life.

This board is full of frauds anyways. They are just roleplaying, I've caught them in contradictions many times. They consider me too extreme because I actually believe what is spouted here to a certain extent, while they are just being edgy.
>>
>>74839260
But how is a secure sovereign established?
>>
>>74839416
Military coup, true election, or the future drone army.
>>
>>74839370
That's cool. So how have you changed your community and surrounding areas? Have influenced anybody with your political beliefs? Not being as contradictory as the people on here is an incredibly low bar to set for yourself
>>
>>74838484
Neoreaction/alt-right is just LARPing for entitled middle class guys who think they would've been a lord rather than a serf, or in modern times, the Fuhrer instead of a grunt.
>>
File: 1452550918554.jpg (62 KB, 540x768) Image search: [Google]
1452550918554.jpg
62 KB, 540x768
>>74838484
>Dear /pol/,
>Why are there so many neoreactionaries here?

Because this is /pol/

>Do you think they see the fallacies in their thought?

Such as?
>>
>>74842659
I wouldn't be an aristocrat or a fuhrer. But I'd rather live in Dubai or Singapore than Britanistan, and that's the point.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.