[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a single white people that haven't committed atrocities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Three_Sámi_Lapp_women,_c1890s.jpg (407 KB, 1296x1314) Image search: [Google]
Three_Sámi_Lapp_women,_c1890s.jpg
407 KB, 1296x1314
Is there a single white people that haven't committed atrocities towards another race/people?
>>
>>74837511
Can that be said of any race?
>>
>>74837511
There isn't a single race that hasn't commited an attrocity to another race.
>>
>>74837511
Is there a single human race that hasnt committed atrocities?

Tribalism is innate
>>
>>74837511
Swiss, I think. They never ventured out of Europe, so the wouldn't commit atrocities on non-whites.
>>
>>74837511
my friend is white and he hasnt done anything wrong yet
>>
>>74837557
>>74837565
>>74837631
Scale is important to be honest. And blacks did it to other blacks, Asians to other Asians, meanwhile whites did it to other races.

>>74837664
A lot of Germans in Switzerland.

>>74837668
So?
>>
>>74837809
I'm just saying there are some nice white people out there. but I agree most whites as a whole have been very atrocious. Good thing I'm not a snow beast.
>>
The Irish literally dindunuffin to anyone
>>
Same could be said of blacks, they did after all sell tons of negroes into slavery on the basis of religion or tribal affiliation. Don't get me started on the Jew and his filthy lies
>>
>>74837511
Poles. We actually had a couple of colonies, we treated natives with respect but all of our shit was taken over by bloodthirsty savages from the west.
>>
>>74838554
Someone pinched me on St. Patricks Day for not wearing green. Your oppression spans continents.
>>
>>74837809
Whites also were constantly at war with other white nations. Also other races didn't get to fuck different races because whites were the first to fuck them over
>>
>>74837511
Swedes.
>>
Italy freed half million ethiopians from slavery before gassing them, does that count?
>>
>>74837809
The mongols were Asians, and they did it to whites.
The muslims are arabs, and they did it to whites.
Blacks are incompetent, so they're incapable of doing it to anyone but other blacks who are as incompetent as they are.
>>
Estonians
Poles
Latvians
Lithuanians
Hungarians
Greeks
Italians
Danes
Norwegians
Swedes
Icelanders
Irelanders
Finns
Andorans
>>
>>74837809
What is the difference if it was interracial violence or not?

Thought we were all equal and human and ?

So tell me, what is the difference? It's just butthurt that white people were better and had ambitions further than "fuck that monkey looks sexy and build more shit than a clay house and a wooden spear"
>>
>>74838791
True. We mostly focus on attrocities against ourselves.

Also our natives
>>
>>74838947
Italians were kinda late to the colonial nations, but they managed to join the club around 1912 and onward to 1944.

Danes bought slaves and shipped them to Murica (sorry Murica, helped you with your nigger problem)
>>
>>74838854
>The mongols were Asians

Only the lower ranks.
>>
>>74838554
A large part[spoiler][/spoiler] of american settlers came from Ireland. so theres that. but so did the finns also so I guess im a hypocrite.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.