[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are British People so upset with Romanians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Considering the fact that it is Muslims that are doing the subway bombings, mass rapes and all those abominations, why are you guys so eager to jump at our throats but not theirs?

Also, has the refugee crisis made British people less hateful of Romanians or not? Thx!
>>
Criminals and gypsies if you're not one of those, you're good.
>>
>>74836369
You guys should come over to America and we can trade Britain our Mexicans.
>>
>>74836880
Thing is I have some friends in London - an architect, two programmers etc. and they say that they always feel like they have to prove that they are not pieces of shit to the Brits before being taken seriously..
>>
>>74836369
There are at least 7 national newspapers, each of which print about 360 papers a year.

Thats 2520 papers a year, and you have only 2 examples in that picture that mention Romanians.

The fact is you are irrelevent, please go away.
>>
>>74837489
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Romanian_sentiment#United_Kingdom
>>
>>74836369
You stole copper off the church roof.
>>
>>74836369
Your gypsies have ruined your country's reputation here I'm afraid. Literally the only thing anyone here thinks of when Romania is mentioned is gypsies.

You get it worse than muslims because you're white, so the left won't stand up for you and becuase we've had gypsie problems way longer than muslim problems.
>>
>>74837444
>brits
>in london

Top kek m8
>>
>>74837407
Romanians are Europe's Mexicans you nigger.
>>
>>74837583
no, that was the irish traveller community.
>>
>>74837771
They are good lads, they wouldn't do anything like that.
>>
>>74837407
I actually went to the US and people were pretty thrilled when they heard I was from Romania - it was pretty cool desu
>>
>>74836369
It's your fault for having a small ethnic group called 'Roma'. Roma and Romania become instantly synonymous thus we view you all as tainted, thieving shitskins.
>>
>>74837678
This right here is your answer, OP

>>74837840
No. They fucking well are not.
>>
Despite whats posted on 4chan the muslims don't have that many rape gang grooming shit as it would seem like here, the average person here is more likely have to deal with romanians being faggots rather than being blown up or being force to blow muslims.
>>
>>74836369
>Why are British People so upset with Romanians
Because you are the vast majority of beggars and pick pockets in London. If you come to London have a look around marble arch and park lane and you will see why your countrymen and women are universally hated.
>>
transylvania is hungarian
>>
>>74838313
This, fäm.
>>
>>74836369
aren’t 1 in 3 documented Romanians living in UK repeat offenders?
>>
>>74836369
'Romanian' is code for 'gypsy'.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.