[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dear open carry activists When I see you walking down the street
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 640x480
dear open carry activists

When I see you walking down the street with your assault rifle slong over your shoulder, you have put yourself in grave danger. See, I am a combat veteran with PTSD and when I see someone who is not in the U.S. military carrying such a weapon, you become my potential enemy. I know that at any given moment you could raise that weapon and fire it, hitting me, a fellow citizen, or someone I love. Aftr I think this, I start thinking about the dozens of ways I am highly trained to neutralize the threat (you), none of them non-lethal. So when you want to leave your house with an AR15 or other firearm out in plain site so that you feel safe or think open carry is part of your Second Amendment rights, just know I and millions like me are highly trained killers with a mission to protect this nation from all enemies foreign and domestic, for life. Something many of you never swore an oath to do. Therefore your life is in more danger because of your decision to carry that weapon where I can see it.

You have been warned

Semper Fi
>>
>>74834585
>protect this nation from all enemies
Thanks for protecting me from dirt farmers halfway around the world
>>
>>74834585
>when I look at you I imagine the ways in which I can kill you
>you are the threat, not me

I know it's probably a copypasta but it still angers me
>>
>>74834585
You're no patriot. Fuck off, foreigner faggot. Your training becomes useless once you show disrespect for our rights.
>>
>>74834585
>your life is in more danger
So basically you're an irresponsible owner with mental disabilities who shouldn't have a gun. Cool. Thanks for adding nothing to the conversation other than cringe.
>>
>when I see someone who is not in the U.S. military carrying such a weapon, you become my potential enemy.
So he shoots cops on sight?
>>
Translation:
>When I see a fellow citizen exercising his rights, I freak out because I have untreated PTSD and have developed a superiority complex to cope with it
>>
File: gr8m8.png (257 KB, 465x486) Image search: [Google]
gr8m8.png
257 KB, 465x486
>>74834585
>I start thinking about the dozens of ways I am highly trained to neutralize the threat (you),

here's your (You)
>>
I thought they taught you the difference between dirty hadji threats and your own countrymen but who knows these days
>>
I conceal carry. What triggers my PTSD is walking through crowds. When that happens I always reach to rest my hand on the thigh holster we were issued that's not there. I reach to my thigh but I conceal carry in the small of my back. It's something I do by habit in crowds.

If I have to walk through a crowd of mudslimes again I'll have a serious problem. Democrats just want them to flood them into the country. If I'm put in a situation like what happened in Cologne, Germany I'd be putting fire on the mobs without even thinking.
>>
>>74834585
>"I swore to protect you, so I went halfway across the world to kill random brown skinned people using the money stolen from you by my mercenary employers (govt taxes), got even more fucked up mentally, and now am threatening you for wanting to protect yourself and others"

awesome
>>
>>74834585
>assault rifle

b8
>>
>>74834585
t. retired morine cook
>>
>>74834585
Oh, shit, thanks for the free (you) buddy!

On another note, why are marines so annoying? I swear if you even mention anything they just go full " Ima marine " it gets old quick.
>>
stale pasta

saged and reported
>>
Who tf protests with a damn ak, wtf? Get am m4 or an ar u codfag
>>
>>74835342
So is anyone walking around with ARs and AKs in public for no reason. It screams autism.
>>
ITT: neo/pol/ proves how new it is
>>
>>74834691
Why would you be expecting him to defend the US? We've got assault rifles in our grocery stores.

He, like all our forces, is sworn to protect Israel.
>>
>post thread
>don't reply to anybody in it

Troll confirmed
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.