[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MSNBC POLL: VOTE TRUMP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: I_HAVE_ALREADY_WON.jpg (256 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
I_HAVE_ALREADY_WON.jpg
256 KB, 666x666
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/do-you-want-see-donald-trump-the-next-president

Do the right thing, Anon.
>>
>>74832959
Don't you morons see that this guy is just a businessman who was told what to say to appeal to voters the most? He has a good shot at becoming president by playing a trick on you and he's robbing you blindly. It's much easier and with a much greater reward than the Oceans movie series.
>>
>>74832959
>67% yes
Holy shit I wasn't expecting that
This must be an old poll that /pol/ already got to
>>
>>74832959
don't overdo the voting, if it gets to 75+ people will know its rigged. just keep it in the mid 60's
>>
File: Duncan_Hunter_tx600.jpg (43 KB, 903x600) Image search: [Google]
Duncan_Hunter_tx600.jpg
43 KB, 903x600
/pol/ say hello to the VP
>>
>>74833088

Don't you see that everyone here actually knows that already?

People have decided they'd rather have a businessman that will lie to us and look out for business interests rather than a corrupt politician that will lie to us and waste money on Super PAC interests.

I think you greatly underestimate /pol/'s ability to critically think.
>>
>>74833088
Trump's an amateur. I certainly won't support the master of talking shit out of their mouth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPhmLl3pOcc
>>
>>74833162
It was also posted in r/Mr_Trump, r/The_donald, and /b/
>>
>>74833088
Yeah you're right now I'm feeling le bern XDDDD

>implying Trump revitalizing and nationalizing our manufacturing will be a bad thing because of "muh business man!"
>>
File: magar.png (144 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
magar.png
144 KB, 1100x1100
>>74832959
>68% yes
Feels Good Man
>>
>>74833088
Yup, He is a business man, as such he will run the country like one, meaning no useless shit like welfare for foreigners, better trade deals and such. Business is a world with out feelings I like our odds better under that system instead of taking care of all the worlds trash like we currently are. Cold hard numbers who is going to win us or them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.