[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump will be worse than Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: Drumpf.jpg (119 KB, 1050x700) Image search: [Google]
Drumpf.jpg
119 KB, 1050x700
You guys love Trump because he seems honest and wants to keep illegals out of our country. However, this dude doesn't have the capability or knowledge to accomplish anything he says. The actual politician, Clinton, has experience in politics and knows how difficult it is to pass laws and that is why she has to flip flop her views sometimes; voters are easily swayed and stupid and you can't always express your honest opinion for this reason.
>>
>>74831630

>Hey guys, she had to move to Arkansas because she couldn't pass the D.C. Bar Exam to become a lawyer.

>Hey she sucked some mean cock and let Bill jizz in her

>Hey she voted for the Iraq War guys! She loves wars for Israel!

>Oy vey, goyim! Please respond!
>>
>>74831630
>You guys love Trump because

You poor, dumb, berniefaggit.

Hillary is the same thing. We're fucked.

Trump is a god because he makes faggots like you cry.
>>
>>74831630
.05 USD have been deposited to your account.

Together we can be #WithHer
>>
File: election-2016.jpg (100 KB, 600x678) Image search: [Google]
election-2016.jpg
100 KB, 600x678
>>74831630
Trump looks pretty good actually
>>
>>74831630
>Hillfags think POTUS has absolutist tier power
That's why he hires and works with people who can materialize his vision for america

Meanwhile Hilarity is all about sucking corporate cock
>>
Trump's a nigger lover with a kiked out family.

So is Hillary. Not really sure how you make a judgement on who will be worse off of that.
>>
>>74831630
Those who think globalist whore Hilary Clinton is a viable option need their head examined.

Vile, ugly, globalist Bitch:

Pro-war
Anti-freedom
Pro-Black rioters
Anti-gun
Pro-free trade
Pro-mass immigration
Israel-firster

Hillary is a criminal and should be prosecuted for treason along with Obama and face the firing squad !!
>>
>>74831630
I'm a Shill for Hill #Clinton2016
>>
>>74831630
>implying the sort of actual "politician" Clinton is is better for America

She's the worst fucker in all of Washington. Going from an experience and legitimacy standpoint doesn't work with her at all. She got where she is with lies and corruption in Bill's shadow, none of the changes she's accomplished have actually been significant or meaningful. She's only remotely competitive at this point because the media is repressing the sea of her failures and controversies and contorting Trumps words to make him sound like Satan.

At least Trump wants to stop WWIII from happening, meanwhile Hillary is giddy to pressure Russia as much as she conceivably can and cause war wherever there's money to be made for her lobbyists and connections.
>>
File: 1463983327140.jpg (4 MB, 3434x2959) Image search: [Google]
1463983327140.jpg
4 MB, 3434x2959
>>74831630
>>
>>74831757
wasn't she also removed from being a supreme court justice for being unconstitutional as well?
>>
>>74831757
>>74832494
She's still an experienced politician who did a good enough job to be the leading candidate for president.
>>74831860
Not a Bernie/Clinton supporter. I don't choose sides but only see where the facts lie. If Hillary pissed me off, I'd go to Trump probably.
>>
>>74831630
Well said, fellow #cruzmissile
>>
>>74831630
>Anecdotes
>>
>>74832710
I like this picture thank you anon
>>
File: 1432541204383.jpg (13 KB, 240x250) Image search: [Google]
1432541204383.jpg
13 KB, 240x250
>>74831630
With a cloth???
>>
>>74832852

>Not a Bernie/Clinton supporter.
> If Hillary pissed me off,

So as things stand you're voting that psycho-bitch?
>>
>>74832852
How the fuck HAVEN'T you found something Hillary has done to piss you off? Was the laughing about the defense of the rape of a 12 year old not enough? How about ousting Quaddafi to terrorists and letting Americans die in Benghazi to cover up connections to her Saudi lobbyists? The dozens of people close to the Clintons who mysteriously died over the years or who she completely betrayed and ruined the lives of? The intimidation and downplay of Bill's rape victims as being attention hungry sluts? The advocacy for constant war with nations that don't support her sponsors? The desire to further the police state and ban firearms? She's the worst politician in all of Washington, don't use her "experience" as reasoning for why she should be a good president. Trump may not have experience directly in political management but he's been a political commentator since the 80s and has actually made hundreds of significant deals and successful negotiations in business and has amassed billions. He has flaws and has made mistakes, but nowhere fucking near the sheer amount of failure and nefariousness that Hillary has.

If you're looking at the facts - Hillary is a crook who the election has been rigged in favor of, and Trump is a free wildcard with no connections who has a chance of liberating the corrupt US political establishment. Do you want eight more years of Obama except with more corruption, war with nuclear powers, flooding of migrants, and the stripping of your civil liberties? Is that the best choice you can make with your vote?
>>
>>74835341
>>74836037

I think everyone deserves a chance to learn from their mistakes and Hillary is doing this for the country and this has nothing to do with her personal life. Same goes for Trump. But Clinton is actually experienced in politics and knows that sometimes you need to get dirty to succeed in it.
>>
>>74831630
fuck off kike
>>
>>74837932
You mean kill whoever speaks out against your crimes? Shill or not, I hope you get ass cancer.
>>
>>74837932

Is she experienced at coming under sniper fire? Because if not no deal
>>
>>74831630
>The actual politician, Clinton, has experience in politics
Thanks for reminding me of yet another reason to vote Trump.
>>
>>74838088
Yeah, she probably cringes at that too. It's just part of the game and that's why most people could never become politicians. You've gotta have thick skin.
>>
>>74831630
>The actual politician, Clinton, has experience in politics and knows how difficult it is to pass laws
She's been in politics for almost 30 years, so surely there's a lot of accomplishments to list, right? Go ahead. Tell me how her accomplishments as a politician outweight the disaster in the Middle East her incompetence has caused.
>>
File: 1457250389680.png (179 KB, 854x1415) Image search: [Google]
1457250389680.png
179 KB, 854x1415
>>74832852
>Not a Bernie/Clinton supporter. I don't choose sides but only see where the facts lie.
>I don't choose sides

This is a Shill defense mechanism
>>
>Trump won't do anything
That would actually be an improvement. Why do even the bait threads want me to vote for this man even more?
>>
>>74838442
Nah, kek. I seriously doubt any shills come here. Any obvious shilling will backfire. I'm no shill and am at least trying to use sane arguments and not resort to using identity politics and attacking Trump's family name.
>>
>>74831630
I don't care, Trump is the funnier candidate so I support him. I'm sad that I can't vote for him though.
>>
>>74838587
>Nah, kek. I seriously doubt any shills come here.

How many shekels merchant?
>>
>>74838776
Had to google "shekels" because I wasn't aware that was still a currency. I'm no Zionist.
>>
>>74837932
Hillary is a perpetual fuckup who is constantly making mistakes, where the hell do you draw the line in giving her chances? Most of Washington views her as a liability, she attacked and chased Obama through his whole race and only endorsed him in 2008 for a guarantee of a being Secretary of State and to run unopposed after his term was up, even that didn't work out for her perfectly.

Experience means nothing it legitimately all of it is negative. What administrative benefits does she have over Trump? Increasing minimum wage? Trump wants to drop the bottom 50% of Americans from taxes and rejuvenate the domestic US economy, and then increase the minimum wage when the economy can take it without inflation. Setting up universal healthcare? Trump wants to simplify the system to a cheaper state level without awful bureaucracy and loopholes. Foreign policy? Hillary wants to invade Syria, Iran, Russia, North Korea and potentially start WWIII. Trump wants to draw US influence back to work on itself. Across the board, Trump is preferable and you can't deny that - your only defense is Hillary's "experience" in positions she stole, bought, and lied her way into, which she used to accumulate an endless list of conspiracies and controversies instead of anything significant and helpful to the American people.

You can't fucking defend Hillary for anything. You have no excuse.
>>
File: 1457219118819.jpg (140 KB, 600x586) Image search: [Google]
1457219118819.jpg
140 KB, 600x586
>>74838949
>Had to google "shekels" because I wasn't aware that was still a currency. I'm no Zionist.

Your not a Shill though? just a regular oldfag? Is it your first day on the job?

KEK
>>
>>74837932
>I think everyone deserves a chance to learn from their mistakes
What behaviors did she correct after making mistakes? She has continued to hire horrifically incompetent people. She continues to show no remorse for any of her past actions. He continues to be incapable of even acknowledging when and where she has made mistakes.
>>
>>74838985
>>74839795
Whether you guys are right or not, Trump is the worse candidate of the two. Assuming I could vote today, I'd vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump because I know she'd do a better job. You guys can't predict the future and need to use your common sense.
>>
>>74838587

>Hillary is experienced
>Hillary sucks but deserves a second chance
>sane
Well you had me going for a few posts.
>>
>>74831630
O' RLY?

http://www.hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
>>
File: nasty b8.png (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
nasty b8.png
55 KB, 625x626
>>74831630
>>
>>74840330
>I know she'd do a better job
>You guys can't predict the future
>>
>>74840330
Can't predict the future, huh?

>sociopathic politician who failed in every office she has held in the past three decades and only stays relevant and supported through corruption, blatant lies, pandering, her husband, and her vagina
vs
>successful billionaire buisinessman and political commentator who has survived every mainstream media outlet attacking him since he announced candidacy who has defeated all opposition as a complete wildcard with a revolutionary position and movement

Use your common sense. You're making me start to like debating with Hillary shills because they have utterly no defense or excuse.
>>
>>74831630
Presidency is not just about how capable the person itself is, it's about who has the power to put powerful people in the right places.

Even if he was completely stupid (which he probably isn't), he'd still be the one who can appoint judges, militaries that aren't bought off like Hillary, etc.

Plus even if he was too dumb to get laws passed, he at least will have veto powers which are often worth more to a conservative.

I wouldn't even vote for him to make the country better, just to stop it from becoming worse or steering towards a new war.
>>
lol @ getting trolled, nobody in the country actually likes hillary except for old folks and black folks
>>
>>74831630

Much is made of Trump’s high polling negatives among women. But some polls show Clinton with even higher negatives among men.
If you think Obama was bad with the “white” thing, wait ‘til you see what Hillary Clinton does with the whole “male” thing. A Hillary Clinton presidency would be far more hostile toward male interests than Donald Trump’s would be toward women.
>>
>>74832053
The problem with Trump is the "unsure" "probably" etc.
He doesn't give enough arguments
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.