[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I'm an American from the northeast us visiting a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: montreal_sucks_classic_thong.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
montreal_sucks_classic_thong.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
so I'm an American from the northeast us visiting a friend in Canada at the moment. I arrived in montreal recently and I gotta say the first thing that struck me was the fact that the majority of the people here are black, Asian, indian/Pakistani, gay white men and racemixing white women. (Not to mention so many Muslims.)

what gives Canada?
>>
File: Shu Qi wave.jpg (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Shu Qi wave.jpg
30 KB, 600x450
>>74829098
What is the question?
>>
>>74829098
>so I'm an American from the northeast

Faggot.
>>
Like any major cities. Montreal is at about 50% that is native from there. Drive 150km to the east. Beautiful scenery and everybody is white except that one town's token nigger.
>>
>>74829366
>Montreal is at about 50% that is native from there

So, Canada is 50% chugs.

Why do you faggots get so butthurt when we say it?
>>
>>74829098
What do you think, O.P.... Almost the same thing that's going on in the U.S. Anti-whites are committing genocide against the white race and the third-worlders you see are "assimilating" so as to destroy the white genotype.
>>
>>74829098
you must have arrived in the "English" side of town, Montreal is becoming like Toronto but it's no where as near London or Paris in terms of immigration
>>
>>74829665
this
I'm afraid this is a worldwide epidemic now, the white race is dying
>>
When I went to Montreal it took a while to spot one single heterosexual couple. There was some kind of music festival going on though.
>>
File: 1425103058937.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1425103058937.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>74829206
>Not living out in the spooky ass woods and shooting skinwalkers that try to get you to come outside at 3am
>>
>>74829098
that sounds like here on the white coast except we got no negroes.

its all because we are a liberal cucked country that was told we have no culture so we let all these shitty people in and say to them they dont have intergrate
>>
>>74829771
The white race is being subject to the crime of genocide. The new established religion of Political Correctness is oriented to wipe out my people, white people.
>>
>>74829626
Quebec has a different demography than rest of Canada. They're mixed race mutts between French, Irish and native. French speaking people often have a lot of native blood in Canada because Frenchies can't keep their dicks tucked in. They technically have a legitimate claim based off genetics, just a bit less than true natives, which don't exist anymore (the ones we have right now have some bwc's seed in them).
>>
By>>74829898
We have zika virus and ebola to help stabilise things brah.

Just tell your friends to have kids and you will find peace of mind.

Just don't come to Canada or you will lose all faith
>>
>>74829898
I 100% agree, it's fucking sad
niggers and shitskins are destroying entire cities and countries
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.