[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refugees are cowards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
they have no loyalty for their country
they leave behind their countrymen to die
they are cowards that will never fight for anything
they are selfish people with no values.
do you agree?
>>
>>74828098
Dont you have a camel tour to give?
>>
>>74828098
totally, that's why I support trump and hate those fucking shitskins betraying my country and then they said "hey I'm proud of being mexican", it's just revolting.
>>
>>74828098
Don't start thinking agreeing with us gives you the right to post here.

This is a WHITE board.
>>
File: we wuz kingz, egypt niggers.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kingz, egypt niggers.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>74828098
Are there any refugees in Egypt?
>>
>>74828098
I agree, Egyptian.

Please slaughter them when we send them back to your area, kthx.
>>
Their attitude would be the same here I am sure. How many Brit youth would stand and fight or just refugee run away.?
>>
File: han qt.jpg (392 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
han qt.jpg
392 KB, 3000x2000
>>74828098
Why should they fight?

When you have pamphlets claiming you will get free houses in Berlin and a blonde gf, it is easier to make a choice.
>>
there are 4 mill african refugees in egypt and 500k levantian, dont think you are the only people taking this shit.
they eat our bread. most of them are criminals my 3 digit vip licence plate got stolen by a syrian.
>>
>>74828098
100%
>>
Judging by what i saw refugees are zombies.
>>
They are not refugees they are not fleeing, they are soldiers and they are spreading there ways.
>>
>>74828912

That's pity but do you have to pay them benefits and housing at your own expense while watching them they slowly turn entire part s of your country like third world. Literally human trash
>>
>>74828098

They aren't running from anything, they're invading
>>
File: 1455424475239.jpg (54 KB, 476x536) Image search: [Google]
1455424475239.jpg
54 KB, 476x536
>>74828098
>their country
>their countrymen
>selfish
That's pretty fucking spooky m9
>>
I've talked with a few Arabs and they don't share the same values. They would backstab anybody if they gain profit out of it. They don't even do it out of spite, they simply don't see what's wrong with fucking over people that have no relation to you.
>>
>>74830328
So the Ferengi weren't Jews but were Arabs?
>>
>>74830788
Both are semites from the same region, not really a huge difference between them.
>>
>>74830934
You beat me to it. They think alike. If you aren't part of their in-group, you don't deserve anything good from them. They even fuck over other muslims.>>74830788
>>
>>74828098
You think they're pussies?
>If I don't fight back, it's not rape
>t. Average white European
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.